March 28, 2024, 03:13:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn 13 missing from Colorado City, Texas #1 1/03/11 - 1/12/11  (Read 387443 times)
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: January 09, 2011, 09:49:45 PM »

Wow , great article Babscats and very informative...I had not read that before.
Your welcome.....Thinking about my post re: where Clint lived, I think it was a report from our local news that it was stated they lived on adjoining lots, not NG, sorry for the mis-information..
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: January 09, 2011, 09:54:50 PM »

Thank you Babs!!!!  Now I really don't like the boyfriend and the Mom.  I don't mean to kick her while she is down but if she had checked on her child the moment she heard she went somewhere without permission we might have her back or be on to what did happen!  Seem like ol bf might be more important than her own kids!  Let a 13yo run wild and bad things can happen!  Let an arsehole of a boyfriend move in and cause problems for your kids and bad things can happen!  BD seems so child like, dumb almost and must have very low self esteem!  I go between being very mad at her to feeling sorry for her!  Could she have allowed SA to remove Hailey from their lives so they may live happily ever after?  If nothing is found, no person arrested, no body found, Hailey becomes another statistic and SA moves back in with Mommy to continue life!  I hope this is not the result.  I hope this child has run away and afraid to come home to face what she has done but I really doubt there is a happy ending for her.  God Bless her and keep her safe where ever she is tonight.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: January 09, 2011, 09:59:26 PM »

Thank you Babs!!!!  Now I really don't like the boyfriend and the Mom.  I don't mean to kick her while she is down but if she had checked on her child the moment she heard she went somewhere without permission we might have her back or be on to what did happen!  Seem like ol bf might be more important than her own kids!  Let a 13yo run wild and bad things can happen!  Let an arsehole of a boyfriend move in and cause problems for your kids and bad things can happen!  BD seems so child like, dumb almost and must have very low self esteem!  I go between being very mad at her to feeling sorry for her!  Could she have allowed SA to remove Hailey from their lives so they may live happily ever after?  If nothing is found, no person arrested, no body found, Hailey becomes another statistic and SA moves back in with Mommy to continue life!  I hope this is not the result.  I hope this child has run away and afraid to come home to face what she has done but I really doubt there is a happy ending for her.  God Bless her and keep her safe where ever she is tonight.

Good post! I agree with everything you said. It seems it was common knowledge there was bad blood between Hailey and her SF.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #443 on: January 09, 2011, 10:25:51 PM »

OMG!!!!
I am not sure if y'all have seen this or not but it was mentioned on the find Hailey facebook. He has been a member for 5 years or so to the following link at "Michael My". I am not speculating or say there is anything wrong with liking scary movies, but if you are obsessed  with them....... that "could" be a sign of a problem.

Anyway, check this out:

http://www.michael-myers.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=77442 

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: January 09, 2011, 10:27:07 PM »

<snipped>

"The family won't help us isolate the when and where," Dean said. "The stories of key players changed as recent as last night. The only reason  we know Hailey is missing Tuesday is a phone record."

http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/2011/01/authorities-seek-possible-witnesses

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: January 09, 2011, 10:28:36 PM »

Vigil Held in Sweetwater For Colorado City Missing Teen

SWEETWATER, Texas -- In Sweetwater, dozens gathered in solidarity with citizens in Colorado City Sunday night to pray for the safe return of Hailey Dunn.

In the parking lot of the First United Methodist Church in Sweetwater, residents held hands and said aloud prayers and well wishes for the missing teen.

A group of mothers organized the event, saying they couldn't make it to Colorado City to help, so they wanted to do something here.

Those gathered also released balloons, in honor of Hailey.

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/26420857/detail.html
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: January 09, 2011, 10:42:35 PM »

OMG!!!!
I am not sure if y'all have seen this or not but it was mentioned on the find Hailey facebook. He has been a member for 5 years or so to the following link at "Michael My". I am not speculating or say there is anything wrong with liking scary movies, but if you are obsessed  with them....... that "could" be a sign of a problem.

Anyway, check this out:

I find it interesting that the minute someone asked about the failed poly he stopped posting. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: January 09, 2011, 10:45:50 PM »

Investigators: Key Players Changing Stories in Dunn Case
Sunday, January 09 2011

Investigators say one of their biggest obstacles right now in tracking down 13-year-old Hailey Dunn has been the family and friends of the missing Colorado City girl.

"The story of some of the key players continues to change even as recently as last night," said Senior Texas DPS Trooper Sparky Dean. "It's very frustrating for law enforcement."

During a news conference Sunday afternoon, Dean elaborated and pointed the finger at those closest to Hailey.

"The family has not been forthcoming in their discernment of the truth," added Dean.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=329616

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: January 09, 2011, 10:46:59 PM »

She's like a little lost girl. Her father and his live in girl friend have an infant and I'm sure the baby takes a lot of attention. Her mom worked 12 hr shifts and had a live in BF. It's like she was abandoned.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: January 09, 2011, 11:00:30 PM »

OMG!!!!

Anyway, check this out:

So he had access to a computer ? Is there a way to see his previous posts?
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: January 09, 2011, 11:03:30 PM »

Am I reading this right? Hailey's bio dad had a live in girlfriend? And an infant with this girlfriend?
She's like a little lost girl. Her father and his live in girl friend have an infant and I'm sure the baby takes a lot of attention. Her mom worked 12 hr shifts and had a live in BF. It's like she was abandoned.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: January 09, 2011, 11:04:32 PM »

<snipped>

"The family won't help us isolate the when and where," Dean said. "The stories of key players changed as recent as last night. The only reason  we know Hailey is missing Tuesday is a phone record."

http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/2011/01/authorities-seek-possible-witnesses

What on earth is going on?

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: January 09, 2011, 11:05:45 PM »

Sorry , got caught up on your post somehow...meant to say ...

Am I reading this right? Hailey's bio dad had a live in girlfriend? And an infant with this girlfriend?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: January 09, 2011, 11:06:21 PM »

OMG!!!!

Anyway, check this out:

I was totally not buying the no computer in the house bit. I know you can use the library and maybe one at work, but it seems there were plenty of MySpaces in the family, including Hailey.

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: January 09, 2011, 11:07:08 PM »

Yes..the GF couldn't remember if HD had stopped by the house that day because she was tired taking care of the baby and days kind of run together. Also the GF and baby were at one of the interviews.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: January 09, 2011, 11:07:30 PM »

OMG!!!!

Anyway, check this out:

I find it interesting that the minute someone asked about the failed poly he stopped posting. 

It sure looks that way, doesn't it. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: January 09, 2011, 11:08:27 PM »

OMG!!!!
I am not sure if y'all have seen this or not but it was mentioned on the find Hailey facebook. He has been a member for 5 years or so to the following link at "Michael My". I am not speculating or say there is anything wrong with liking scary movies, but if you are obsessed  with them....... that "could" be a sign of a problem.

Anyway, check this out:

Yes, I actually joined the site so I can view his posts.  Easy to join.  This will blow the margins so you will have to scroll to view it all.  Two posts about Hailey, the 2nd on January 7th is regarding a MASK he bought from another member.

« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 11:10:08 PM by klaasend » Logged
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: January 09, 2011, 11:13:15 PM »

OMG!!!!
I am not sure if y'all have seen this or not but it was mentioned on the find Hailey facebook. He has been a member for 5 years or so to the following link at "Michael My". I am not speculating or say there is anything wrong with liking scary movies, but if you are obsessed  with them....... that "could" be a sign of a problem.

Anyway, check this out:

Yes, I actually joined the site so I can view his posts.  Easy to join.  This will blow the margins so you will have to scroll to view it all.  Two posts about Hailey, the 2nd on January 7th is regarding a MASK he bought from another member.

Right in the middle of posting about Hailey he is talking about a mask??? Are any of these people in touch with reality? And why can't the family say when Hailey went missing? Were/are they all on drugs, or were they so self absorbed they didn't notice her gone?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: January 09, 2011, 11:16:25 PM »

Shawn Adkins in a member of this forum and ... Hailey Dunn has a facebook account.  No computers?

Could it be a computer harddrive went "poof" prior to LE entering the picture.

Janet

++++

Where did NANCY GRACE
Aired January 4, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: So police have taken your two disposable cell phones, they have also taken -- you have a computer at home?

B. DUNN: No.

GRACE: So have they looked at her Facebook account?

B. DUNN: They say they are looking into her Facebook. She did have a Facebook account.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: January 09, 2011, 11:17:21 PM »

Oh how creepy......have they found the mask?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.