March 28, 2024, 11:34:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn 13 missing from Colorado City, Texas #1 1/03/11 - 1/12/11  (Read 387416 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: January 10, 2011, 11:59:24 AM »

I am even wondering if she has a boyfriend that is older and they may have took off, and the fact he is older and could get into major trouble. Because when you look at her FB comments there is a guy she loves on there.

Hailey's Boyfriend?

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 4, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Did your daughter have a boyfriend?

BILLIE DUNN, MOTHER: She had a boyfriend that I didn`t know about, about three weeks ago, for a short time.

GRACE: How old was he?

B. DUNN: He was 13 also.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: January 10, 2011, 12:09:31 PM »

Somebody on WS made a comment about a comment on Hailey's FB, about a beatdown with some girls. For the life of me I do not see it anywhere. If that is true, and what exactly would be considered a beatdown by a girl that young, that is why I'm wondering if perhaps a fight happened and things got out of control?

Hi no rose

The though crossed my mind too.

Janet

+++++

Where did NANCY GRACE

GRACE: So police have taken your two disposable cell phones, they have also taken -- you have a computer at home?

B. DUNN: No.

GRACE: So have they looked at her Facebook account?

B. DUNN: They say they are looking into her Facebook. She did have a Facebook account.

About me:
My name is Hailey dunn i live in a small town:colorado city . i have 1 brother and his name is david dunn. my mom is billie ostrander and my dads name is clint dunn, my best friends are: mary beth garcia shirley himphill cassie sutton and kascey miller. i have 2 enemys: savannah williams and devon santana i love all my family and friends and believe that u can not live without either one...................... class="cool chaser">

http://www.myspace.com/cherrychap14

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #502 on: January 10, 2011, 12:40:40 PM »

Thanks Janet, I didn't realize the boyfriend was 13, then again, she may have had an older one.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: January 10, 2011, 12:47:45 PM »

I noticed that the FB posting did not start coming from the phone until about mid November - wonder if BioDad has a computer in his house?

I think that may be a real possibility.  I hope Clint Dunn's computer is being investigated.

Janet

++++

NANCY GRACE

GRACE: Mr. Dunn, did you know that Hailey was on her way over?

CLINT DUNN: No, I didn`t.

GRACE: How often did she come visit you? You live right across the street, correct?

CLINT DUNN: Yes. She comes over every day.

GRACE: At what time?

CLINT DUNN: At all times. She might come over for five minutes, she might come over and spend all day. She comes over every day.

GRACE: Does she let you know she`s coming or does she just show up?

CLINT DUNN: She just shows up.

GRACE: Well, you know what?

CLINT DUNN: She just walks across the field most of the time.

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: January 10, 2011, 12:53:22 PM »

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=329807     Possible criminal intent
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: January 10, 2011, 12:55:37 PM »

I wonder if the Ipod/Iphone is accounted for? I would think that if she got that for Christmas that she would be very excited about it and that she would have taken it everywhere with her...if it has been left behind then I bet she did not leave on her own.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: January 10, 2011, 12:58:03 PM »

BREAKING: Hailey Dunn's Parents Submit DNA Samples

Investigators are following leads of "possible criminal intent" in the disappearance of Hailey Dunn, Senior DPS Trooper Sparky Dean said this morning.

This comes after Sunday's news conference in which Dean said investigators hadn't found evidence of foul play.
"I'm confident we'll find Hailey," Dean said on Sunday. "I don't think Hailey wants to be found. I believe she's hiding. She's probably scared at this point. We're going to find her."

Their primary mission has been to find Hailey "standing up," he said.

In the event she is found deceased, Hailey's parents, Clint Dunn and Billie Dunn, have submitted DNA samples, Dean confirmed.  Those will be used to identify remains.

If any evidence in the case is uncovered, that will not be shared with the public, Dean said on Sunday.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=329807
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: January 10, 2011, 01:01:37 PM »

DPS: Confident missing Colorado City teen alive and hiding

Investigators searching for information about the disappearance of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn of Colorado City are conducting interviews with two girls who were seen with Dunn around the time she vanished.

The identities of the girls were discovered this morning after Senior Department of Public Safety Trooper Sparky Dean and Pete Kampfer, city manager for Colorado City, met with middle school students at 8 a.m. to discuss Dunn’s disappearance.

Dean and Kampfer asked Colorado Middle School sixth grade students if they had any information about the two girls who were seen walking east with Dunn in the 200 block of Manuel Street in Colorado City on either Dec. 26 or Dec. 27. Dunn disappeared Dec. 27 after reportedly telling her mother’s live-in boyfriend that she was going to spend the night with a friend.

Dean said they received the names of the two girls after meeting with sixth grade students. The girls previously had been asked generic questions by investigators, and Dean said they would be questioned again to see if they might have any information about where Dunn was going or where she may be.

Dean and Kampfer were planning to meet with high school students later this morning but canceled the meeting after receiving the information from middle school students.

After meeting with sixth grade students, Dean, Kampfer and Texas Ranger Scott Stevenson met with seventh and eighth grade students.

Dean told the students he is confident that Hailey is alive but in hiding, and he asked them to thank police officers for their work when they see them around town.

“I kind of feel like we’re playing hide and seek with no boundaries,” Dean said.

Dean said the city is still a safe place, but he said he understood that they might be afraid for Hailey because he, too, was worried about her.

“We’re all here for Hailey, and we’re going to find Hailey,” Dean said.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/10/dps-confident-missing-colorado-city-teen-alive-and/
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: January 10, 2011, 01:05:56 PM »

Thanks no rose.

What have investigators learned?  What kind of suspected "foul play" would be behind this little girl "hiding out".

Janet

+++++

BREAKING: Hailey Dunn's Parents Submit DNA Samples
Monday, January 10 2011

Investigators are following leads of "possible criminal intent" in the disappearance of Hailey Dunn, Senior DPS Trooper Sparky Dean said this morning.

This comes after Sunday's news conference in which Dean said investigators hadn't found evidence of foul play.

"I'm confident we'll find Hailey," Dean said on Sunday. "I don't think Hailey wants to be found. I believe she's hiding. She's probably scared at this point. We're going to find her."

Their primary mission has been to find Hailey "standing up," he said.

In the event she is found deceased, Hailey's parents, Clint Dunn and Billie Dunn, have submitted DNA samples, Dean confirmed.  Those will be used to identify remains.

If any evidence in the case is uncovered, that will not be shared with the public, Dean said on Sunday.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=329807

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: January 10, 2011, 01:21:23 PM »

If Hailey is hiding someplace, I'm thinking it must be in another city? And if she is in the city she lives in, who in the world would be hiding her? If it is one of her young friends you would think by now one of the parents would find her in the house.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: January 10, 2011, 01:43:53 PM »

If Hailey is hiding someplace, I'm thinking it must be in another city? And if she is in the city she lives in, who in the world would be hiding her? If it is one of her young friends you would think by now one of the parents would find her in the house.

If Hailey had been threatened with "possible criminal intent" ... I believe she would have sought protection/confided with a family member ... an extended family member and/or ... friends ... not runaway.

As dysfunctional as this family appears ... this little girl was not alone.  There was her mother, father, brother and grandmothers who have reached out with love to Hailey through the media since her disappearance.

I suspect that harm has come to Hailey.  I speculate that either her mother's boyfriend has involvement or ... there was an altercation with one of her peers.  IMO

Janet

++++++

About me:
My name is Hailey dunn i live in a small town:colorado city . i have 1 brother and his name is david dunn. my mom is billie ostrander and my dads name is clint dunn, my best friends are: mary beth garcia shirley himphill cassie sutton and kascey miller. i have 2 enemys: savannah williams and devon santana i love all my family and friends and believe that u can not live without either one...................... class="cool chaser">

http://www.myspace.com/cherrychap14

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: January 10, 2011, 02:09:13 PM »

We are posting this in all of the active threads as a reminder:

REMINDER:  WE REQUIRE WHEN POSTING A QUOTE OF AN ARTICLE OR EVEN ANOTHER POSTER THAT YOU EITHER SUPPLY THE LINK OR QUOTE THE POST.  PLEASE DON'T JUST SAY "ACCORDING TO", OR "I READ".  WE ALWAYS WANT A LINK BACK TO THE SOURCE.  WE HAVE NOTICED RECENTLY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN NEGLECTING TO DO SO.  THANKS!
Turtletop17
Scared Monkey

« Reply #512 on: January 10, 2011, 02:10:11 PM »

Just wondering....If Hailey got an ipod for christmas you have to load music/pictures/apps on the ipod with itunes. She had to have access to a computer to use the ipod. Ipods also have internet capabilities and she can access the internet with the ipod if she was somewhere that has wifi/router and an ipod has gps built in. Did she take this with her? If so they can possibly track down if it isnt dead. But my main question is IF there was no computer in the home how did she load her ipod with music/pictures/apps....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: January 10, 2011, 02:14:14 PM »

Just wondering....If Hailey got an ipod for christmas you have to load music/pictures/apps on the ipod with itunes. She had to have access to a computer to use the ipod. Ipods also have internet capabilities and she can access the internet with the ipod if she was somewhere that has wifi/router and an ipod has gps built in. Did she take this with her? If so they can possibly track down if it isnt dead. But my main question is IF there was no computer in the home how did she load her ipod with music/pictures/apps....

Library?

Edited to add:  Welcome Turtletop!
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: January 10, 2011, 02:22:52 PM »

Welcome Turtle....great thinking, maybe this is why the dogs tracked Hailey's scent to the motel? If they have free WIFI perhaps she could pick up signal from the parking lot?
Turtletop17
Scared Monkey

« Reply #515 on: January 10, 2011, 02:23:37 PM »

Another thing - I wonder if the xbox taken was Hailey's, meaning in her bedroom and if they contain/hold a time/datestamp of last time played on them? 

I would also like to know if maybe she had the new "connect" for the xbox? It is motion sensored to play online with friends and it takes pictures of you as you play online...for viewing and laughing at later.

http://www.xbconnect.com/
XBConnect is software that runs on your PC and will let you play Microsoft Xbox/360 games and Sony PSP games with players from around the world. Imagine plugging your Xbox/360 or PSP into a LAN that went around the planet. Load up Halo, Halo 2, Rainbow Six 3 or any other compatible game and you can play with people all over the world. Thats what we do for you. You dont have to pay for expensive online gaming services anymore. Gone are the days of being stuck with career modes. If you got a PC, broad band internet and a game console, then all you need is XBConnect. So what are you waiting for? Get XBConnect and get your Xbox, 360 and PSP online today!

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Kinect/GetStartedWhat can Kinect do with Xbox LIVE?
Xbox LIVE is the online gaming and entertainment service for your Xbox 360. Connect to Xbox LIVE for free to get the most from your Xbox 360 with free game demos, instant HD movies, and game add-ons like new songs and characters. An Xbox LIVE Gold membership gives you the best in entertainment. Enjoy instant HD movies from Netflix and live sports and highlights from ESPN on Xbox LIVE. Easily play games online with friends around the world. And Kinect™ makes your entertainment even more extraordinary. Imagine controlling movies and music with the wave of a hand or the sound of your voice, or chatting on your TV with Video Kinect.  Xbox LIVE is your connection to more games, entertainment and fun.**

Just a thought...

Turtletop17
Scared Monkey

« Reply #516 on: January 10, 2011, 02:26:57 PM »

Library?

Edited to add:  Welcome Turtletop!

Thanks for the warm welcome Klaas! I have always read on scared monkeys just never posted. I feel like I already know most of you! I have been a member for a few years I believe!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: January 10, 2011, 02:28:34 PM »

TURTLETOP17!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: January 10, 2011, 02:38:20 PM »

welcome Turtle

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #519 on: January 10, 2011, 02:39:16 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001908815932&v=wall  When you read some of the comments on Hailey's FB some are very interesting, but at the same time this is a 13 year old girl, so who knows.

Thank-you No Rose for the link.  She is sooo..cute in the baby photo.

She Doesn'tread?  Good Lord. Her wall said book, don't read. Perhaps that is the biggest problem in the the generation, they weren't read to or even encouraged to read anything, a book or a magazine. Good Lord. I never heard of anyone, that did not read. I read the newspaper as a child, because we were encouraged at school to read the paper. She knew how to read,
but did not know the fun of reading, I suppose.

Perhaps Hailey doesn't read for pleasure.  I know some adults and teens that are very capable of reading, but they just don't enjoy it and would note "don't read".   In my household, we are all readers, including newspapers, library, internet and etc.  But I have family members outside my household that haven't been to a library in years, don't take a daily paper, never even pick up a paperback and they are able to read.  They just don't read unless there's a need.  I read everything, including cereal boxes 

True.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.