March 28, 2024, 01:20:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn 13 missing from Colorado City, Texas #1 1/03/11 - 1/12/11  (Read 387425 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #560 on: January 10, 2011, 07:41:16 PM »

I am new to the monkeys however they say she may have ran away i wonder if she got any money from Christmas  and if so is it missing and did she have enough to get a bus  ticket out of town.
Welcome    She could have, but it appears she didn't take any belongings with her.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: January 10, 2011, 07:42:05 PM »

I am new to the monkeys however they say she may have ran away i wonder if she got any money from Christmas  and if so is it missing and did she have enough to get a bus  ticket out of town.
HELPER!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: January 10, 2011, 07:45:01 PM »

WELCOME helper   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: January 10, 2011, 07:47:46 PM »

Hello helper 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: January 10, 2011, 07:57:25 PM »

Welcome Helper!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: January 10, 2011, 08:05:12 PM »

(Bolded by me)

I can't find any bus station/ bus stop in Colorado City.  There are some in nearby cities.  If Hailey did run away, got enough money for Christmas and bought a bus ticket, she would have had to get a ride to get to the bus.  Maybe someone else can find a bus from Colorado City.  She could have gotten a ride from a trucker or from someone passing through also.  I don't know.

http://tinyurl.com/4p58har
I'm seeing bus service from Big Spring and Sweetwater, but no service to or from Colorado City. (Big Spring is about 40 mi. from Colorado City)
http://www.greyhound.com/
www.iridekbc.com/ (Kerrville Bus Line)
www.magicyellow.com/category/Bus_Lines/Alpine_TX.html
www.magicyellow.com/category/Bus_Lines/el_paso_tx.html

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #566 on: January 10, 2011, 08:15:21 PM »

Welcome to Helper and TurtleTop!
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: January 10, 2011, 08:16:19 PM »

welcome helper !
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #568 on: January 10, 2011, 08:37:37 PM »

Has anyone heard where Clint Dunn works or worked? I can't recall atm that I have ever seen this info but thought I read on her MS that her (Hailey's) dad had 4 kids he couldn't support.

TIA

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: January 10, 2011, 08:49:30 PM »

Breaking News flashed across screen - Nancy Grace Show (HLN)

Police now say that Hailey is not in Hiding.

No Link.  Nancy Grace (HLN) show repeats at 7:00/10:00 PM PT

Janet
5:50 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
helper
Scared Monkey

« Reply #570 on: January 10, 2011, 08:50:51 PM »

NANCY GRACE
Missing Cheerleader`s Mom and Boyfriend Failed Polygraph
Aired January 6, 2011 - 20:00   ET

BILLIE DUNN: ... The first Friday they had it set up for us to take, we had taken Ativan the night before to go to sleep. They didn`t tell us we couldn`t have anxiety medicine. So when we were able to get it set up again -- Shawn had actually called them and asked them if he could come down and take it yet, and they said yes. They came, picked him up. He took his. I went in. They told me he failed it. I lost it, of course. I told them I had so much faith in that test.

Then they took me over to the courthouse. I took a polygraph test. I failed it, lost all faith in the test. A couple of other people failed it.
Edit to add link provided by helper.  MB  http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html
hmm bd just said that she did not know she was taking the polygraph when she did and took pain med for a tooth and said that she did not know she couldn't

helper - you need to include the link for the portion of the transcript from Nancy Grace's show that you've quoted.  Please post it (copy and paste) and I'll edit and add it to this post.  Thanks.  MuffyBee
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 08:58:30 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: January 10, 2011, 08:55:19 PM »

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 6, 2011 - 20:00   ET

BILLIE DUNN: ... The first Friday they had it set up for us to take, we had taken Ativan the night before to go to sleep. They didn`t tell us we couldn`t have anxiety medicine. So when we were able to get it set up again -- Shawn had actually called them and asked them if he could come down and take it yet, and they said yes. They came, picked him up. He took his. I went in. They told me he failed it. I lost it, of course. I told them I had so much faith in that test.

Then they took me over to the courthouse. I took a polygraph test. I failed it, lost all faith in the test. A couple of other people failed it.

hmm bd just said that she did not know she was taking the polygraph when she did and took pain med for a tooth and said that she did not know she couldn't
I was just thinking the same thing ! Which is it that she had taken the night before ativan or pain meds for a tooth?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #572 on: January 10, 2011, 08:57:19 PM »

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/10/officials-teenager-likely-a-runaway/

Clint said the couple had plans for Hailey to move in with him in the future, yet had no comment as to why. “I had to work hard to get to be a half a block away so I could see her from my back door,” he said. “I tried to stay as close to her as I could.”

My question is WHY> he states she was happy at home and from the local chatter it seems she wasn't so happy, so why the need to be so close he could see her from his back door.....and again if she were so happy, why would she want to move in with her dad. I simply do not buy that all was well at home, and that she did have issues with SA.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
helper
Scared Monkey

« Reply #573 on: January 10, 2011, 08:57:22 PM »

opps sorry...... http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

I've add it to your post.  Thanks!   Muffy
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 08:59:44 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #574 on: January 10, 2011, 08:59:29 PM »

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 6, 2011 - 20:00   ET

Edit to add link, MB
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html
I was just thinking the same thing ! Which is it that she had taken the night before ativan or pain meds for a tooth?

I thought she JUST stated they weren't supposed to have anti-anxiety med? So she had pain meds, antibiotics and ativan (no nanner throwing but when I hear about teeth and pain meds, I think of HaLeigh Cummings)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 09:01:01 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

[
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: January 10, 2011, 09:00:32 PM »

Well I guess we have an answer for the Ipod....it quit working before she went missing?

no link live show re airs at 9:00
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: January 10, 2011, 09:03:09 PM »

my personal opinion is that I don't think that mom or bio dad had anything to do with Hailey's disappearance..I think that they are maybe not the "brightest" but I think that they love their daughter..
the boyfriend bothers me...
but another thing, the mom and boyfriend have been dating for over 2 yrs and he had just moved into the home in the last 4 months..then Hailey goes missing. If he wanted to harm her, couldn't he have done it before now? or, was he pissy still when he got home after his altercation at work and Hailey smarted off to him and he lost his temper and hurt her? anything could have happened to her..  I am still not buying the boyfriends story.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #577 on: January 10, 2011, 09:04:39 PM »

Well I guess we have an answer for the Ipod....it quit working before she went missing?

no link live show re airs at 9:00

GRRR~I am also curious as to why she didn't know what Hailey was doing on that Monday? Obviously teens can sometimes thwart plans, but even with my sneaky ones I had a plan.......so was there no clue, just left to fin for herself or was there a plan for her to go her dads and his GF's house?

[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: January 10, 2011, 09:06:03 PM »

just to add, would it have been more believable if BF would have just said, I dunno, I haven't seen her all day instead of specifically mentioning that she said that she was going to her dad's house and then spending the night at Mary Beths?  And wouldn't most BFs or someone who isn't in charge say to the child, you better call mom and see if that is ok if you do that? 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: January 10, 2011, 09:06:44 PM »

Has anyone heard where Clint Dunn works or worked? I can't recall atm that I have ever seen this info but thought I read on her MS that her (Hailey's) dad had 4 kids he couldn't support.

TIA

I could be wrong but ... it appears that Clint Dunn is not employed.

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 4, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: How often did she come visit you? You live right across the street, correct?

CLINT DUNN: Yes. She comes over every day.

GRACE: At what time?

CLINT DUNN: At all times. She might come over for five minutes, she might come over and spend all day. She comes over every day.

GRACE: Does she let you know she`s coming or does she just show up?

CLINT DUNN: She just shows up.

GRACE: Well, you know what?

CLINT DUNN: She just walks across the field most of the time.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 6, 2011 - 20:00   ET

GRACE: Clint, from where you live, can you see your daughter`s home?

CLINT DUNN, DAD OF MISSING TEEN CHEERLEADER HAILEY B. DUNN: Yes, I can stand on the back porch and see her front door.

GRACE: Did you look over there during that day?

C. DUNN: Yes, I look over there constantly, all the time.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.