March 28, 2024, 02:55:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn 13 missing from Colorado City, Texas #1 1/03/11 - 1/12/11  (Read 387439 times)
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #580 on: January 10, 2011, 09:08:01 PM »

i wonder when Billie (Mom) actually "last" saw her daughter. Hailey sleeps over at Dad's on Saturday night, and goes back home sometime Sunday.Did she check on her before leaving for work on Monday morning? If Billie worked a 12 hour shift (7A-7P) and Shawn had a blowup at work leaving at 6:30 AM, how did Billie get to work? Would he have dropped her off 30-45 minutes before her shift started at 7 AM? I am getting confused, I will need to go back and read what Billie said on the NG transcripts but I thought I remembered her saying that Shawn picked her up that evening (Monday) at 7. How did she get to the Colorado Pd on Tuesday when realizing Hailley was missing?

I'll be back need to get my thoughts together... Confused

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: January 10, 2011, 09:08:01 PM »

I don't think that bio dad worked.
does anyone know the BFs work record?  how long did he stay at a job etc?

Turtletop17
Scared Monkey

« Reply #582 on: January 10, 2011, 09:09:33 PM »

Well I guess we have an answer for the Ipod....it quit working before she went missing?

no link live show re airs at 9:00

that answers my questions...and I also heard Nancy say it was a "knock off" ipod...which would mean that basically it is an mp3 player.

But that doesnt answer why her FB status was posted from an iphone...maybe her mom had an iphone?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #583 on: January 10, 2011, 09:10:02 PM »

Has anyone heard where Clint Dunn works or worked? I can't recall atm that I have ever seen this info but thought I read on her MS that her (Hailey's) dad had 4 kids he couldn't support.

TIA

I could be wrong but ... it appears that Clint Dunn is not employed.

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 4, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: How often did she come visit you? You live right across the street, correct?

CLINT DUNN: Yes. She comes over every day.

GRACE: At what time?

CLINT DUNN: At all times. She might come over for five minutes, she might come over and spend all day. She comes over every day.

GRACE: Does she let you know she`s coming or does she just show up?

CLINT DUNN: She just shows up.

GRACE: Well, you know what?

CLINT DUNN: She just walks across the field most of the time.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 6, 2011 - 20:00   ET

GRACE: Clint, from where you live, can you see your daughter`s home?

CLINT DUNN, DAD OF MISSING TEEN CHEERLEADER HAILEY B. DUNN: Yes, I can stand on the back porch and see her front door.

GRACE: Did you look over there during that day?

C. DUNN: Yes, I look over there constantly, all the time.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

Thanks Janet~Interesting he was always looking....why, did he feel uncomfortable with the presence of SA?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: January 10, 2011, 09:10:17 PM »

Well I guess we have an answer for the Ipod....it quit working before she went missing?

no link live show re airs at 9:00

GRRR~I am also curious as to why she didn't know what Hailey was doing on that Monday? Obviously teens can sometimes thwart plans, but even with my sneaky ones I had a plan.......so was there no clue, just left to fin for herself or was there a plan for her to go her dads and his GF's house?
something just doesn't set right with me about the BF
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #585 on: January 10, 2011, 09:12:14 PM »

i wonder when Billie (Mom) actually "last" saw her daughter. Hailey sleeps over at Dad's on Saturday night, and goes back home sometime Sunday.Did she check on her before leaving for work on Monday morning? If Billie worked a 12 hour shift (7A-7P) and Shawn had a blowup at work leaving at 6:30 AM, how did Billie get to work? Would he have dropped her off 30-45 minutes before her shift started at 7 AM? I am getting confused, I will need to go back and read what Billie said on the NG transcripts but I thought I remembered her saying that Shawn picked her up that evening (Monday) at 7. How did she get to the Colorado Pd on Tuesday when realizing Hailley was missing?

I'll be back need to get my thoughts together... Confused

Let me know when you do, I am totally confused. IIRC she just stated she was home Sunday and everyone stayed in, then NG asked her about the two girls seeing her between 1-3 pm, and then she was kinda like, maybe? I need to see the transcripts for tonight and the other nights

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
helper
Scared Monkey

« Reply #586 on: January 10, 2011, 09:14:23 PM »

http://www.myspace.com/the_real_slim_twiggie/photos
http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/12/l_859e11f2224dd6134c51530dc80e7838.jpg

i wonder if l.e. has seen this pic and if the pic is in tx? the pic is of a cellar that someone could be in imo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: January 10, 2011, 09:14:50 PM »

Shawn Adkins

NANCY GRACE

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

SHAWN ADKINS, MOTHER`S BOYFRIEND: I would never do nothing to that little girl.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Shawn Adkins was the last person to see 13-year- old Hailey Dunn alive.

ADKINS: (INAUDIBLE) all my heart.

BILLIE DUNN, MOTHER: Boyfriend. He came home from work. He seen Hailey. Hailey was there.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: This is where the story takes a tragic turn.

GRACE: A 13-year-old cheerleader leaves in broad daylight from her own home. She`s never seen again.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: I want to know more about the boyfriend.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: It`s frustrating, you know?

GRACE: Billie Dunn, what about your boyfriend? Has he agreed to take a polygraph? Has he agreed to take a polygraph?

BILLIE DUNN: He can take a polygraph in the morning, hopefully, early.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Here`s what needs to happen.

ADKINS: My main focus is Hailey.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Mom`s boyfriend.

ADKINS: We just want her to come home.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Has to march right into the police station and demand they give him a polygraph so that they can move beyond him and find out what happened to this girl.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: January 10, 2011, 09:27:03 PM »

On December 27, 2010 ... Haily Dunn's last known contact is her mother's live-in boyfriend ... Shawn Adkins.

On January 3 ... Billie Dunn was under the impression that Shawn returned from work at 3:00 PM on December 27, 2010 and had a short connection with Hailey.

On January 4 ... Billie Dunn changes the story.  Shawn did not arrive home at 3:00 PM December 27th from work.  He had been fired that morning and had spent the day at his mothers.

Considering a fired Shawn was not at work on the morning of December 28th ... what was he doing when Billie contacted him re her missing daughter?

Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 3, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Tell me what happened the day she went missing, Miss Dunn.

DUNN: She went missing on Monday while I was at work. My boyfriend - - he came home from work about 3:00 -- or he got to my house about 3:00. And he`s seen Hailey. Hailey was there. She told him, I`m running across the street to my dad`s house for a few minutes but I`m going Mary Beth`s, and I`m staying the night there. Let my mom know.

So that evening when he picked me up from work, we got home, we were getting ready for bed. I didn`t get worried when I hadn`t heard from Hailey. I thought she was at Mary Beth`s. I was kind of upset that she didn`t call and confirm it with me, but not worried at that point.

Tuesday, I was at work again, I left my cell phone at home for my kids to use when I`m working. So Tuesday, I called my son. I said tell Hailey text the little girl, her friend, tell Hailey she needs to go ahead and get home. This was around lunch. My son called me back within a few minutes and she said, mom, she said Hailey never made it over there. She never spent the night.

So at that point I called Hailey`s dad and found out she didn`t over there and she didn`t stay the night with him. I left from work and went to the police station in Colorado City and reported her missing.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/03/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE

GRACE: OK. Last night, didn`t you tell me he was on his way home from work, or did I just get that mistaken?

BILLIE DUNN: No, I said that. He went in Monday morning, but there was an argument. He was fired or there was just a big blow-up there. He walked out. He left his job by 6:30 in the morning and went to Big Spring (ph) to his mom`s house.

NANCY GRACE

GRACE: What was Shawn Adkins` response when he found out she was missing?

DUNN: He came straight home. He had been pretty upset, he appeared shaken to me also and started being supportive to me.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: January 10, 2011, 09:31:51 PM »

Shawn Adkins

NANCY GRACE

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Shawn Adkins was the last person to see 13-year- old Hailey Dunn alive.

BILLIE DUNN, MOTHER: Boyfriend. He came home from work. He seen Hailey. Hailey was there.

GRACE: A 13-year-old cheerleader leaves in broad daylight from her own home. She`s never seen again.

GRACE: Billie Dunn, what about your boyfriend? Has he agreed to take a polygraph? Has he agreed to take a polygraph?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Has to march right into the police station and demand they give him a polygraph so that they can move beyond him and find out what happened to this girl.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

Is it just me or does it look like SA is smurking when he says that he would never do anything to that lil girl?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: January 10, 2011, 09:35:33 PM »

Shawn Adkins

NANCY GRACE

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

(END VIDEO CLIP)

Shawn Adkins (Continued)

NANCY GRACE

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

BILLIE DUNN, MOM OF MISSING TEEN CHEERLEADER, HAILEY B. DUNN: He can take a polygraph in the morning. It`s set up for in the -- hopefully early.

SHAWN ADKINS, MISSING TEEN CHEERLEADER MOM`S BOYFRIEND: I love her with all my heart.

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: A lot of buzz surrounding Hailey`s mother`s boyfriend Shawn Adkins. He was the last person to see Hailey alive.

ADKINS: I would never do nothing to hurt her.

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: Shawn told me that he actually got home at about 3:00, and Hailey left the house at about 3:15.

DUNN: He had been at his mother`s house all day Monday.

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: But (INAUDIBLE) being raised on Shawn.

ADKINS: My main focus is just Hailey.

DUNN: Somebody took her. She`s mine and Clint`s daughter. God gave her to us, and we want her back. I`m getting worried that maybe my baby didn`t leave on her own for this long amount of time.

ADKINS: I just want her to come home safe.

(END OF VIDEO CLIP)

_____

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #591 on: January 10, 2011, 09:41:53 PM »

Quote from:  link=topic=9231.msg1288484#msg1288484 date=1294713333
Shawn Adkins

NANCY GRACE

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

(END VIDEO CLIP)

Shawn Adkins (Continued)

NANCY GRACE

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

BILLIE DUNN, MOM OF MISSING TEEN CHEERLEADER, HAILEY B. DUNN: He can take a polygraph in the morning. It`s set up for in the -- hopefully early.

SHAWN ADKINS, MISSING TEEN CHEERLEADER MOM`S BOYFRIEND: I love her with all my heart.

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: A lot of buzz surrounding Hailey`s mother`s boyfriend Shawn Adkins. He was the last person to see Hailey alive.

ADKINS: I would never do nothing to hurt her.

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: Shawn told me that he actually got home at about 3:00, and Hailey left the house at about 3:15.

DUNN: He had been at his mother`s house all day Monday.

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: But (INAUDIBLE) being raised on Shawn.

ADKINS: My main focus is just Hailey.

DUNN: Somebody took her. She`s mine and Clint`s daughter. God gave her to us, and we want her back. I`m getting worried that maybe my baby didn`t leave on her own for this long amount of time.

ADKINS: I just want her to come home safe.

(END OF VIDEO CLIP)

Thank-you, Tamikosmom.  The transcript is crisp and clear in the blue bolding.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: January 10, 2011, 09:43:40 PM »

It has to be remembered that a neighbour allegedly saw Hailey on the cell in the yard around noon on December 27th.

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE

MICHAEL BOARD, WOAI NEWSRADIO:  Now, earlier in that day, we had a neighbor confirm that she saw Hailey in the back yard speaking on some sort of a phone. We don`t know if that`s a home phone or a cell phone. ...

GRACE: I want to go back to Billie Dunn. I understand police have seized yours and your boyfriend`s cell phones. Why?

BILLIE DUNN: Yes. They`re taking them to check out all the calls that were made on Monday. Hailey did have my cell phone at home and access to it. That would have been the cell phone she was on. She didn`t use Shawn`s cell phone, but they`re checking them both, getting the records off of both of those. And hopefully, we`re going to have answers from the cell phones tonight.

GRACE: OK. So this has nothing to do with you being under any kind of suspicion at all. This has to do with the fact that your little girl and you shared a cell phone, and they`re trying to figure out who she was calling and who was calling her, correct?

BILLIE DUNN: Correct. I left the cell phone at home while I was at work, for the kids.

NANCY GRACE

GRACE: What about that, Billie? I know that she was seen by neighbors around lunchtime, noon in the backyard by herself, talking on a cell phone, right?

DUNN: Right. And I`m guessing the police would have asked that same neighbor, was my car here yet? Was Shawn home yet? They`ve talked to his mom and an uncle who stopped by his mom`s house saying that he was there.

_____

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: January 10, 2011, 09:47:54 PM »

Does anyone know how to find the police scanner link for Colorado City Texas?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #594 on: January 10, 2011, 09:52:57 PM »

On December 27, 2010 ... Haily Dunn's last known contact is her mother's live-in boyfriend ... Shawn Adkins.

On January 3 ... Billie Dunn was under the impression that Shawn returned from work at 3:00 PM on December 27, 2010 and had a short connection with Hailey.

On January 4 ... Billie Dunn changes the story.  Shawn did not arrive home at 3:00 PM December 27th from work.  He had been fired that morning and had spent the day at his mothers.

Considering a fired Shawn was not at work on the morning of December 28th ... what was he doing when Billie contacted him re her missing daughter?

Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 3, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Tell me what happened the day she went missing, Miss Dunn.

DUNN: She went missing on Monday while I was at work. My boyfriend - - he came home from work about 3:00 -- or he got to my house about 3:00. And he`s seen Hailey. Hailey was there. She told him, I`m running across the street to my dad`s house for a few minutes but I`m going Mary Beth`s, and I`m staying the night there. Let my mom know.

So that evening when he picked me up from work, we got home, we were getting ready for bed. I didn`t get worried when I hadn`t heard from Hailey. I thought she was at Mary Beth`s. I was kind of upset that she didn`t call and confirm it with me, but not worried at that point.

Tuesday, I was at work again, I left my cell phone at home for my kids to use when I`m working. So Tuesday, I called my son. I said tell Hailey text the little girl, her friend, tell Hailey she needs to go ahead and get home. This was around lunch. My son called me back within a few minutes and she said, mom, she said Hailey never made it over there. She never spent the night.

So at that point I called Hailey`s dad and found out she didn`t over there and she didn`t stay the night with him. I left from work and went to the police station in Colorado City and reported her missing.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/03/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE

GRACE: OK. Last night, didn`t you tell me he was on his way home from work, or did I just get that mistaken?

BILLIE DUNN: No, I said that. He went in Monday morning, but there was an argument. He was fired or there was just a big blow-up there. He walked out. He left his job by 6:30 in the morning and went to Big Spring (ph) to his mom`s house.

NANCY GRACE

GRACE: What was Shawn Adkins` response when he found out she was missing?

DUNN: He came straight home. He had been pretty upset, he appeared shaken to me also and started being supportive to me.

I read, and know clue where that she was informed on Wednesday when LE interviewed her.....So, I honestly don't know why she anwered that way to be honest, it dimishes credibility IMO.

[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: January 10, 2011, 10:03:31 PM »

A repeat of the Nancy Grace Show (HLN) is on right now!!

Janet
7:00 PM PT

_____

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: January 10, 2011, 10:16:37 PM »

I don't know much about scanners etc., but hope this may help?

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?ctid=2690
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: January 10, 2011, 10:23:09 PM »

This will get you to Texas. The closest thing I see is Midland Tx.

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?stid=48

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: January 10, 2011, 10:25:47 PM »

Howard County SO is the next county over. Big Spring is in Howard county.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: January 10, 2011, 10:39:58 PM »

Thanks guys
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.