March 28, 2024, 03:42:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn 13 missing from Colorado City, Texas #1 1/03/11 - 1/12/11  (Read 387446 times)
Turtletop17
Scared Monkey

« Reply #640 on: January 11, 2011, 02:31:00 PM »

I have a 12 yr old and she has a fb page. I have the password and check it everyday and it is ALL set to private.

My question is....why are NONE of her friends posting comments on her wall? Not even family members...if she was scared to login cause she doesnt wanna get caught she could still login with someone elses page and view her wall???

Apparently there was no home computer.  Although Hailey did receive an Ibox for Christmas which allegedly ceased to work almost immediately ... the implication is that Hailey's opportunties to access her facebook account would have been limited.  Shawn ... on the other hand ... could have had internet access through his cell phone.  IMO

Janet

++++

Where did NANCY GRACE
Aired January 4, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: So police have taken your two disposable cell phones, they have also taken -- you have a computer at home?

B. DUNN: No.

GRACE: So have they looked at her Facebook account?

B. DUNN: They say they are looking into her Facebook. She did have a Facebook account.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html

I just see that none of her friends are leaving her messages on her wall as of today...I see where some of her classmates are posying on her find Hailey wall but no one has posted on her facebook...or so I havent seen.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: January 11, 2011, 02:33:16 PM »

Authorities Pursue Criminal And Run-Away Scenarios In Hailey Dunn Case (with video)

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- Law enforcement officials have told KTXS News that reports saying they're treating the investigation of missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn as just a run-away case are inaccurate and that they're also pursuing a possible criminal case in their on-going investigation.

Law enforcement told KTXS that Hailey's case has always been approached from two different angles: one, that Hailey may be a runaway and the other that something terrible has happened and this is a criminal investigation.

At an assembly Monday morning at Colorado Middle School, students were told they can come forward with any information they have about Hailey's Dunn's disappearance.

"We're reminding them that we're here for them if they need us," said counselor Emily Strain, "whether it's to come tell us something they think might help, even if it doesn't."

Law enforcement officials questioned a select group of students but won't say whether they've identified or interviewed the two girls who were seen walking with Hailey before her disappearance, possibly on the day she went missing.

Authorities said Monday that leads in the case are in the triple digits and reach beyond the state of Texas.

"Some of them, most of them, might even be on the criminal side," said Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer.

MORE...

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26440202/detail.html
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: January 11, 2011, 02:34:04 PM »

I have a 12 yr old and she has a fb page. I have the password and check it everyday and it is ALL set to private.

My question is....why are NONE of her friends posting comments on her wall? Not even family members...if she was scared to login cause she doesnt wanna get caught she could still login with someone elses page and view her wall???

Apparently there was no home computer.  Although Hailey did receive an Ibox for Christmas which allegedly ceased to work almost immediately ... the implication is that Hailey's opportunties to access her facebook account would have been limited.  Shawn ... on the other hand ... could have had internet access through his cell phone.  IMO

Janet

++++

Where did NANCY GRACE

GRACE: So police have taken your two disposable cell phones, they have also taken -- you have a computer at home?

B. DUNN: They say they are looking into her Facebook. She did have a Facebook account.

Mom never mentions the Myspace account..wonder if she was aware of it.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: January 11, 2011, 02:34:58 PM »

Statements from Hailey Dunn's Mother and Law Enforcement Don't Match 1/10/11

After a series of valiant yet unsuccessful civilian searches this weekend authorities spent Monday investigating more than 100 leads.

One of the most prominent involved two girls said to have seen Hailey Dunn just before her disappearance.

Hailey’s parents, Billie Jean and Clint Dunn say they’ve provided DNA samples in case authorities need to verify a match with Hailey’s DNA.

While it’s probably not the best sign, the Dunn’s are trying to remain optimistic.

Billie spoke on the nationally televised Nancy Grace Show once again Monday night on Headline News.

CNN is one of about 10 media outlets closely covering the search.

Billie told Grace last week that she and boyfriend, Shawn Adkins failed polygraph tests.

The next day law enforcement said she was never told the results. Monday, Billie stuck to her story.

Colorado City residents will search again Tuesday with assistance from a search team coming in from Florida.

The City Manager, Pete Kampfer, says the more than 100 billboards now up statewide are at this point, even better than an Amber Alert.

Kampfer had requested an Amber Alert at least three times from state officials and was denied each time.

Meanwhile, law enforcement is continuing their investigation from two angles: criminal, which prompts searches for a dead body or potential abductor.

The second angle is “runaway”, which has authorities following leads both in and out of state.

While it has been two weeks since she disappeared, Hailey’s family is nowhere near giving up.

http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=23288
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: January 11, 2011, 02:36:05 PM »

Janet

++++

Where did NANCY GRACE

Where did NANCY GRACE

GRACE: I want to go back to Billie Dunn. I understand police have seized yours and your boyfriend`s cell phones. Why?

BILLIE DUNN: Yes. They`re taking them to check out all the calls that were made on Monday. Hailey did have my cell phone at home and access to it. That would have been the cell phone she was on. She didn`t use Shawn`s cell phone, but they`re checking them both, getting the records off of both of those. And hopefully, we`re going to have answers from the cell phones tonight.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: January 11, 2011, 02:36:42 PM »

UPDATE: No Evidence Hailey is a Runaway or Hiding

Noon Update:
KTAB's Priscilla Luong reports a fairly quiet day Tuesday in Colorado City in the search for Hailey Dunn.
Nancy Grace is expected to discuss Hailey's case again Tuesday evening during her broadcast on HLN.

MORE...

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=330096

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: January 11, 2011, 02:38:50 PM »

After a series of valiant yet unsuccessful civilian searches this weekend authorities spent Monday investigating more than 100 leads.

One of the most prominent involved two girls said to have seen Hailey Dunn just before her disappearance.

Hailey’s parents, Billie Jean and Clint Dunn say they’ve provided DNA samples in case authorities need to verify a match with Hailey’s DNA.

While it’s probably not the best sign, the Dunn’s are trying to remain optimistic.

Billie spoke on the nationally televised Nancy Grace Show once again Monday night on Headline News.

Billie told Grace last week that she and boyfriend, Shawn Adkins failed polygraph tests.

The next day law enforcement said she was never told the results. Monday, Billie stuck to her story.

Colorado City residents will search again Tuesday with assistance from a search team coming in from Florida.

The City Manager, Pete Kampfer, says the more than 100 billboards now up statewide are at this point, even better than an Amber Alert.

Kampfer had requested an Amber Alert at least three times from state officials and was denied each time.

Meanwhile, law enforcement is continuing their investigation from two angles: criminal, which prompts searches for a dead body or potential abductor.

The second angle is “runaway”, which has authorities following leads both in and out of state.

While it has been two weeks since she disappeared, Hailey’s family is nowhere near giving up.

Why would they use a search team from Florida if TES is on standby?
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: January 11, 2011, 02:49:51 PM »

Pray it's not Kidfinders and the A's

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: January 11, 2011, 03:03:22 PM »

Despite all the revealed negativity encompassing Billie Dunn's past poor choices in life in regards to her parenting skills, drug involvement, revoked nursing licence, etc. ... I believe that she is being upfront regarding her limited knowledge regarding of December 27th ... the day her daughter disappeared.

I am gleaning all my speculations from her own words on the Nancy Grace Show.

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 10, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/10/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 6, 2011 - 20:00   ET

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 3, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/03/ng.01.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #649 on: January 11, 2011, 03:06:59 PM »

http://www.kcbd.com/Global/story.asp?S=13792341

Missing teen's grandmothers speak out, pray that she's safe
(snip)

Jones said Hailey didn't care much for Adkins. "She don't like Shawn being there; but she wants her mom and dad to go back together," she said.

Hailey's mother and father separated 3 years ago; Jones says the divorce was hard on Hailey.

Connie Ostrander is Hailey's other grandmother in Snyder. "I just don't understand this because she doesn't do this. She's not the type to run away," she said.

(snip)

O.T.

Why Mom did not call Hailey and ask if she ask supper,at the friends? This sounds funny, everyone I knows eats dinner or supper. Mom never called and asked if the kid ate or needed anything.  I would have called the friends mother and ask if I could drop off a pizza, so I could see what was going on and ensure her daughter ate.

I must be from the Pilgrim days.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: January 11, 2011, 03:07:35 PM »

I have something on the go for the next few days.  However ... I will be accessing the forum from time to time anticipating the revealed truth regarding the disappearance of this little girl.

Janet

_____

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: January 11, 2011, 03:09:11 PM »

Has this been posted on here yet?

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/06/helicopter-being-used-search-missing-colorado-city/

David Dunn, Haley’s brother, said Thursday he did not know Adkins well.
END QUOTE

Now forgive me if I'm missing something here, but if mom met Adkins shortly after her split with Clint, and if Adkins moved in around 4 months ago, how is it that Hailey's brother David doesn't know him that well? He's had enough time to get to know him if we take his mother's word that she met Adkin's shortly after her breakup with Clint. I mean, surely she wouldn't just move somebody in without getting to know how her children feel about him...or would she? Has it been confirmed when they're "relationship" started, other than when she "says" she met him on MySpace?

Something else - I really wish when these kids go missing that the authorities would release full length pictures of them. For instance, I am 5'5 and weigh 128. Hailey is 5'1 and weighs approximately 120. When you look at her picture, her cheer pic, it doesn't appear as though she's pudgey. Hair and makeup can change a person drastically. If this girl did in fact run away, which I personally think something's up with the mom's bf but still waiting to hear more info, everyone could be looking for a "skinny" girl and would possibly discount or overlook somebody that may resemble her based on what her half a picture looks like. Take into consideration the pictures of Brittany Mae Smith. Her pictures released, except for the one where all of her hair was up and she was standing near a road with her mom or friend or something, looks nothing like what she really looks like. They were "prettified" and made her look slim. When you see the video footage of her in Walmart, as well as the picture released from when she was at the vigil for her mom & herself, you can plainly see she's not skinny. Pictures can be misleading is what I'm getting at. Sometimes people release the prettiest pictures they can find bc it's how they tend to think of their missing loved one. Same goes for some of the pics posted on these online sites. I think maybe the parents should release some photos of what she looks like on a daily basis, not her cheerleading picture. If she is in fact a runaway, which I tend to think she isn't, then shouldn't they get out there what she normally looks like instead of a "pretty" picture?

AND... Please don't anyone take out of context what I just stated. It's not meant to be rude or hurtful. It's meant to be factual and helpful in locating a missing person.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #652 on: January 11, 2011, 03:11:32 PM »

Despite all the revealed negativity encompassing Billie Dunn's past poor choices in life in regards to her parenting skills, drug involvement, revoked nursing licence, etc. ... I believe that she is being upfront regarding her limited knowledge regarding of December 27th ... the day her daughter disappeared.

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE

NANCY GRACE

NANCY GRACE

NANCY GRACE

I agree she comes across as upfront and no BS.  I question what kind of person would not call and check up on a Thirteen year old?  I would want to know what she ate and if she ate, I care about animal's and kid's.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: January 11, 2011, 03:15:54 PM »

ld

Dear God, let's hope that stupidity doesnt take place....this case doesnt need known frauds, liars & felons looking for face time on a personal agenda not in the best interest of a victim or family.   It should be noted that neither have done one positive thing in ANY missing persons/potential criminal case YET, certainly not within the past year at all.  The last time these scummy people attempted to appear that they were helping was in the Haleigh Cummings case & that was more about them attempting to change the general public view about them more than it was to assist constructively.  In fact, it was noted that George Anthony spent more time discussing how his family endured suspicion of misconduct & how unfair it was that LE focused on the family...1) his personal experience should never cloud judgment in another case 2) his statements were a purposeful attempt to misconstrue the facts surrounding Caylee's case.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: January 11, 2011, 03:19:56 PM »

Oh! Good Lord!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: January 11, 2011, 03:24:39 PM »

I know the Texas Rangers are on Hailey's case, but more and more this seems like an episode from the Keystone Cops. I realize it is out in a remote area but surely they have more sophisticated ways of finding a missing child instead of one entity saying she run away, and another saying it may be criminal activity. And TES is right in the state. WTH?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: January 11, 2011, 03:27:23 PM »

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE

NANCY GRACE

NANCY GRACE

NANCY GRACE

I agree she comes across as upfront and no BS.  I question what kind of person would not call and check up on a Thirteen year old?  I would want to know what she ate and if she ate, I care about animal's and kid's.

I respectfully disagree that she knows nothing & is being totally honest.  I believe that she has previous information that she is fully aware of that MAY have something to do with why her daughter is not home safely tucked in her bed.   Do I believe she is directly involved, not necessarily but I believe she sensed this live in boyfriend should not have been in that house prior to December 27th and/or conduct taking place in that home may have been a direct link as to why Hailey has not been seen or heard from.  It is obvious she is a neglectful & extremely immature mother whose focus was totally skewed, she is going to have to live with that no matter the outcome of this case....God willing with Hailey at least being safe & physically unharmed, I'm not too optimistic about that though.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: January 11, 2011, 03:27:29 PM »

I don't know why the LE is stalling about getting TES in there to look for Hailey! what can it hurt??? geez! a kid is missing!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: January 11, 2011, 03:40:59 PM »

Search goes on for Colorado City girl, 13

Associated Press - January 11, 2011 12:45 PM ET

COLORADO CITY, Texas (AP) - Police in West Texas say the search for a 13-year-old girl reported missing for two weeks is a criminal investigation.

Colorado City police say Hailey Darlene Dunn has been missing since Dec. 28 and they don't have any evidence that she ran away.

The girl was reported missing by her mother. Investigators say Hailey was last seen Dec. 27 by her mother's boyfriend.

The girl is described as white, 5 feet, 1 inch tall, weighing 120 pounds, with hazel eyes and brown hair with blondish streaks.

Her father, Clint Dunn, told AP that Hailey is popular, isn't in to boys or drugs and "she's just a good ol' American girl."

Colorado City is 100 miles southeast of Lubbock.

http://www.kcbd.com/global/story.asp?s=13822993
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: January 11, 2011, 03:52:30 PM »

Search goes on for Colorado City girl, 13

Associated Press - January 11, 2011 12:45 PM ET

COLORADO CITY, Texas (AP) - Police in West Texas say the search for a 13-year-old girl reported missing for two weeks is a criminal investigation.

Colorado City police say Hailey Darlene Dunn has been missing since Dec. 28 and they don't have any evidence that she ran away.

The girl was reported missing by her mother. Investigators say Hailey was last seen Dec. 27 by her mother's boyfriend.

The girl is described as white, 5 feet, 1 inch tall, weighing 120 pounds, with hazel eyes and brown hair with blondish streaks.

Her father, Clint Dunn, told AP that Hailey is popular, isn't in to boys or drugs and "she's just a good ol' American girl."

Colorado City is 100 miles southeast of Lubbock.

http://www.kcbd.com/global/story.asp?s=13822993
BBM  So what changed...this morning it was a two prong investigation.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.