March 28, 2024, 08:33:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn 13 missing from Colorado City, Texas #1 1/03/11 - 1/12/11  (Read 387406 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: January 11, 2011, 08:34:45 PM »

Search for Hailey Dunn persists, leads intensify
Authorities, family, community steadfast

Authorities in Colorado City continued investigating leads Tuesday in the case of missing teen Hailey Dunn.

Tuesday marked two weeks since Hailey was reported missing by her mother, Billie Jean Dunn.

"We're continuing with the criminal investigation," Senior Department of Public Safety Trooper Sparky Dean said Tuesday. "The task force is continuing to work very hard to get to the bottom of this."

Hailey was last seen the afternoon of Dec. 27 by her mother's live-in boyfriend. Since then, about a dozen law enforcement agencies have become involved in the search for clues regarding her disappearance.

Dean confirmed Monday evening that law enforcement had not ruled out that Hailey may have run away from home, but also had not ruled out the possibility of foul play. City manager and Colorado City police department spokesman Pete Kampfer said multiple investigations were ongoing.

"All the leads are intensifying," Kampfer said. "It appears to me and all that I'm about that they're focusing on multiple leads that go in different directions and they're continuing to build leads."

In the past two weeks, Colorado City police officers have shifted their focus to finding Hailey, Kampfer said, making routine patrol challenging. Officers from Big Spring and Sweetwater are now aiding local officers during regular patrol shifts to allow Colorado City law enforcement to continue to focus their efforts on the missing middle school student.

Efforts outside of the realm of law enforcement continue, as well. Lamar Advertising has placed Hailey's photo on more than 100 billboards across the state. In addition, Hailey's father, Clint Dunn, spent much of Tuesday making plans to spread the word about his missing daughter.

Before his evening appearance on Nancy Grace, Clint said he had about 300 flyers, 20 T-shirts and several laminated business cards made displaying Hailey's photo and information regarding her disappearance. He said he planned to distribute them along Interstate 20 between Colorado City and Odessa sometime Tuesday night or Wednesday.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/11/search-persists-leads-intensify/
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: January 11, 2011, 08:42:12 PM »

this is a pic of inside haileys room. I wonder if le took the sheets or were they already gone when they got their?

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Hailey%20Dunn%20%20-TX-/
My it's a sad little room isn't it.

Is everything in the room really pink. The first thing I thought of was it looks like the same color pink as Zahra's room.
Cranky has another picture from a different angle and I swear it looks like no one lived there. There are no personal things ie: pictures, stuffed animals, posters. memorabelia for cheer leading, 4H or softball...just seems strange.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: January 11, 2011, 08:58:44 PM »

Billie was a no-show in Nancy Grace.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: January 11, 2011, 08:59:50 PM »

maybe she wanted to be on but Nancy was discussing other cases..

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: January 11, 2011, 09:00:54 PM »

maybe she wanted to be on but Nancy was discussing other cases..

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: January 11, 2011, 09:02:11 PM »

this is a pic of inside haileys room. I wonder if le took the sheets or were they already gone when they got their?

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Hailey%20Dunn%20%20-TX-/

Is everything in the room really pink. The first thing I thought of was it looks like the same color pink as Zahra's room.
Cranky has another picture from a different angle and I swear it looks like no one lived there. There are no personal things ie: pictures, stuffed animals, posters. memorabelia for cheer leading, 4H or softball...just seems strange.

Which page is an image of Hailey's room ... the home?

Thanks

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: January 11, 2011, 09:08:38 PM »

Nether Clint nor Billie appeared on the Nancy Grace Show as scheduled.  Could happenings be taking place behind the scenes ... happenings regarding the truth regarding the disappearance of Hailey.  I hope.

Janet

+++++

Search for Hailey Dunn persists, leads intensify
Hannah Boen boenh@reporternews.com / 325-676-6769
Published Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Efforts outside of the realm of law enforcement continue, as well. Lamar Advertising has placed Hailey's photo on more than 100 billboards across the state. In addition, Hailey's father, Clint Dunn, spent much of Tuesday making plans to spread the word about his missing daughter.

Before his evening appearance on Nancy Grace, Clint said he had about 300 flyers, 20 T-shirts and several laminated business cards made displaying Hailey's photo and information regarding her disappearance. He said he planned to distribute them along Interstate 20 between Colorado City and Odessa sometime Tuesday night or Wednesday.

http://m.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/11/search-persists-leads-intensify/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: January 11, 2011, 09:11:10 PM »

Billie Dunn Admits It's Possible Adkins Could Be Involved In Hailey's DisappearanceBy Jocelyn Tovar, KTXS News
POSTED: 1:52 pm CST January 11, 2011

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- Hailey Dunn's mother, Billie Jean Dunn, told KTXS on Tuesday that she now accepts the possibility that her former live-in boyfriend Shawn Adkins could be involved in the disappearance of her daughter.

After adamantly defending Adkins for two weeks, Billie Dunn said Tuesday for the first time that it is possible that Adkins had something to do with Hailey's disappearance.

She stressed, however, that no one knows for certain – and that she was not accusing him of anything.

Adkins is believed to be the last person to have seen the 13-year-old Hailey, a Colorado Middle School eighth-grader.

Adkins reported that Hailey told him on Dec. 27 that she was going to spend the night with a friend – but she never made it to the friend's house. She was reported missing the next day after her mother discovered she didn't spend the night there.

"I never thought he would hurt Hailey, or had anything to do with this," Billie Dunn said, "until it was pounded in my head that that was a possibility. Nobody knows, though."

Dunn said she hasn't spoken to Adkins recently but occasionally communicates with him through text messages.

<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26452671/detail.html

Could Billie and Clints no show on Nancy Grace have something to do with Billie's new found suspicions that Shawn had involvement in the disappearance of Hailey?

Janet

_____

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: January 11, 2011, 09:12:47 PM »

Thanks

Janet
Sorry I ran it as a slide show and didn't note the number.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: January 11, 2011, 09:16:07 PM »

Thanks

Janet

I'm confused.  Story of my live.

Thanks

Janet

_____

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: January 11, 2011, 09:16:57 PM »

Thanks

Janet

It seems like it was the third page from the last. It was near the end.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: January 11, 2011, 09:17:49 PM »

Hailey's room photos on page 11 of Cranky's photobucket:

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Hailey%20Dunn%20%20-TX-/#!cpZZ11QQtppZZ20

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: January 11, 2011, 09:18:27 PM »

Thanks

Janet

I'm confused.  Story of my live.

Thanks

Janet

Page 11.

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: January 11, 2011, 09:18:37 PM »

Thanks

Janet
Went back in and looked..it's page 11 and there are more than the two and one has her name written on the wall.

4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #714 on: January 11, 2011, 09:19:53 PM »

Thanks

Janet

Page 11

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: January 11, 2011, 09:20:39 PM »

Anyhow, don't listen to me JANET. It was almost smack dab in the middle of the album. 

Turtletop17
Scared Monkey

« Reply #716 on: January 11, 2011, 09:25:16 PM »

Thanks

Janet

Page 11

My daughter has pink shear curtains in her room and when the sun is shinning through it makes everything look pink.....
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: January 11, 2011, 09:26:31 PM »

Anyhow, don't listen to me JANET. It was almost smack dab in the middle of the album. 

Thanks All.

Janet

_____

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #718 on: January 11, 2011, 09:34:22 PM »

I read and will have to go grab the link IF I can remember where I saw it, that they were checking the shed again today~maybe that's why neither appeared?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: January 11, 2011, 09:55:53 PM »

I read and will have to go grab the link IF I can remember where I saw it, that they were checking the shed again today~maybe that's why neither appeared?

I'm really crossing my fingers and hoping there is some movement too. This has gone one far too long for a little girl to be missing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.