April 18, 2024, 05:03:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn 13 missing from Colorado City, Texas #1 1/03/11 - 1/12/11  (Read 388626 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: January 11, 2011, 09:57:26 PM »

My daughter has pink shear curtains in her room and when the sun is shinning through it makes everything look pink.....

I wondered if it was the glare through some curtains.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
helper
Scared Monkey

« Reply #721 on: January 11, 2011, 10:00:53 PM »

Originally Posted by liltexans 
He's currently buying and selling masks? I would be most interested in any he's selling (ie, getting rid of quickly).

Red Flag! Red Flag!
Originally Posted by alwaysonmymind 
I've been reading on the mm site.

Even a mod over there called SA out on buying/selling masks on the site while Hailey's missing.

Thinking about registering to see the classified ads. Surely he's not doing this.

www.websleuths.com pg 14     what is he selling?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: January 12, 2011, 10:26:31 AM »

A 15 MINUTE SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE LAST NIGHT TURNED INTO 12 HOURS.  SORRY ABOUT THE DOWNTIME.  EVERYTHING SHOULD BE OK NOW.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #723 on: January 12, 2011, 10:35:26 AM »

I KNEW something was off with my BIllie.......NG has been way off base in so many cases

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html

EXCLUSIVE: Documents Point To Mother, Boyfriend In Hailey Dunn's DisappearanceBy Merlin Mann, KTXS News
POSTED: 9:54 pm CST January 11, 2011
EmailPrintAAAText SizeUPDATED: 11:45 pm CST January 11, 2011

Embed this VideoxEmailFacebookDiggTwitterYahoo BuzzRedditDelicious Link
 COLORADO CITY, Texas -- KTXS News has obtained documents that show startling facts into the investigation of missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn that point to Hailey's mother Billie Jean Dunn and her former live-in boyfriend Shawn Adkins as being primary suspects.

Through the Freedom of Information Act, KTXS has received copies of affidavits that were filed by law enforcement officials for the purpose of securing search warrants to search for and seize evidence related to Hailey’s disappearance.

The affidavits contain facts discovered by law enforcement officials and statements made by Billie Dunn, Adkins and others. In all, a total of six search warrants were issued by Mitchell County Judge Ray Mayo.

The information provided in the affidavits does not assign any guilt or innocence. They are used for investigative purposes only, but in being released to the public for the first time, they do provide explosive details about what law enforcement authorities have found.

Information in these summary statements comes directly from the affidavits:

– Adkins previously had threatened the lives of both Hailey Dunn and Billie Dunn in February 2010.

– Both Adkins and Billie Dunn apparently held an ongoing, intense fascination with horrific films and brutal crimes. Seized in a box in their bedroom were numerous documents, some fictional and some past crimes, that covered such topics such as serial killers, ax murders, sexual sadistic activities, the occult, sex and death topics, motives for murder and mass murderers – including the killing of family members.

– Billie Dunn and Adkins hosted a number of friends for a New Year’s Eve party at their home – just three days after Billie Dunn reported Hailey missing. Adkins downplayed the party, stating they just had a few friends over to the house to have drinks on New Year’s Eve.   

– Billie Dunn volunteered to take a polygraph examination, but when she arrived, she was found to be “under the influence of narcotics,” and she was dismissed from the test at that time. On her second attempt, the investigators concluded there was “deception indicated.” After the examination, Billie Dunn was given the chance to discuss and explain “why she failed the examination.” Officials said she couldn't explain them, and she ended the interview by walking out.– Adkins twice refused to take polygraph examinations. Then he agreed to a polygraph, but after providing some inconsistent information, he ended this polygraph by walking out. Officials said he failed the polygraph, particularly concerning the whereabouts of Hailey.

– During his polygraph examination, before walking out, Adkins provided some positive reaction about knowing where Hailey Dunn is. Indications were that Hailey may be in Scurry County.

– Adkins and Billie Dunn made two withdrawals of cash from an ATM machine in Snyder, in Scurry County, at about 6:20 p.m. on Dec. 27 totaling $140. They told investigators the money was for purchasing drugs.

– Numerous statements made by both Adkins and Billie Dunn, particularly Adkins, have been inconsistent, some with initial denials, then admissions, then changed statements.

On the night before Hailey’s disappearance, her 16-year-old brother, David, indicated that when he left the house at 9 p.m., Hailey was playing one of his video games in the living room in the house. Based on her skill level with the game, David said he expected her to play probably until midnight.

Adkins told authorities that on the day Hailey disappeared that Hailey was going to her father’s house, a block away, then on to a friend’s house. She never made it to either location.

Multiple witnesses told authorities that it was uncharacteristic for Hailey to be gone for long periods of time without checking in with her mother.

Law enforcement officials detailed what Hailey left behind at her home: a toothbrush, hairbrush, contact solution, a new MP3 player – and a jacket that friends say she would not have left home without.

The weather was cold outside, but Adkins said he last saw Hailey leaving without the jacket and the personal items.

Officials report that Hailey was well-familiar with the area and that it can be determined that she would not have gotten lost going to houses a few blocks away. No witnesses reported seeing Hailey walking on the date she was reported to have left her residence.

At one point during the polygraph examination of Adkins, he was asked whom investigators should “look at,” and officials said Adkins responded by saying “both of us,” referring to himself and Billie Dunn.

One inconsistency in Adkins’ statements involved his employment on Dec. 27. Adkins told investigators that he was fired that day, but authorities contacted the employer, who said that Adkins was a good employee and that he hadn’t been fired.

Nevertheless, Adkins left his place of employment at 6:10 a.m. on the morning of Dec. 27 and told investigators that he went straight to his mother’s house in Big Spring. However, cell phone records indicate that Adkins’ cell phone was in contact with cell towers in Scurry County from 6:35 a.m. until 6:56 a.m., during the time when he said he was traveling to Big Spring.

In these early morning hours, authorities believe that Hailey was home alone at the Dunn residence in Colorado City.

On the afternoon of Dec. 27 at about 4 p.m., Hailey’s brother David returned home.

According to his father, Clint Dunn, David arrived about 4 p.m. and pounded on the front door for about five minutes, and no one would let him in the door.

David then let himself into the house through a window, where David said he saw Adkins in a hallway with a “deer in the headlights look.”

GAME OVER..............

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #724 on: January 12, 2011, 10:42:34 AM »

Thanks IM, I was just going to post this. From the moment I saw Billie she looked like a druggie, now if she had anything to do with Hailey going missing, that I don't know. But things sure don't look good.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: January 12, 2011, 10:49:33 AM »

– Adkins and Billie Dunn made two withdrawals of cash from an ATM machine in Snyder, in Scurry County, at about 6:20 p.m. on Dec. 27 totaling $140. They told investigators the money was for purchasing drugs.               What is the drug of choice around there, meth?  The dad got popped for pot, like to know what drugs Billie and Shawn were purchasing.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: January 12, 2011, 10:52:29 AM »

Dirtbag parents and the kids just never have a chance.  Poor Hailey.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #727 on: January 12, 2011, 10:52:56 AM »

Thanks IM, I was just going to post this. From the moment I saw Billie she looked like a druggie, now if she had anything to do with Hailey going missing, that I don't know. But things sure don't look good.

I thought so too, it was her lack of emotion that threw me....most just assumed she was dumb or naive, looks like she was quite the planner coming on NG and the lies she told, and obviously she knew David saw Hailey at home. Boy, I bet Clint is about to come unglued. Now I understand why he made such a huge effort to move across the field and stated he could watch her......her life had been threatened. I do wonder if SA lived there in Feb of 10? It would make since after the article I bumped yesterday when Billie stated she had stayed with "extended family...cough cough" , a friend that met you when you dated someone in the family isn't family in my book, but Hailey was prolly scared to death. How many knew about this and left her in that home

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #728 on: January 12, 2011, 10:56:02 AM »

Hi Monkey's,

I was gleaning at Topix, Justice Quest and IS

Hat tip to "I think so" (topix)

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms... 

It is more helpful when  I mimimize the map.
---

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?p=452412

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: January 12, 2011, 10:56:44 AM »

Well now it looks like the reason Billie was blabbing about failing the polygraph, was for some damage control, otherwise why would you get on a national TV show and announce that you and your boyfriend failed the test? That was weird too me. So because of the drugs, that is why we failed the polygraph?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #730 on: January 12, 2011, 10:58:25 AM »

– Adkins and Billie Dunn made two withdrawals of cash from an ATM machine in Snyder, in Scurry County, at about 6:20 p.m. on Dec. 27 totaling $140. They told investigators the money was for purchasing drugs.               What is the drug of choice around there, meth?  The dad got popped for pot, like to know what drugs Billie and Shawn were purchasing.

I know, IIRC as late as Dec 29th...but I am not sure what they bought......meth is a possibility.

Also, I can't believe that they would have a New Yrs Eve Party 3 FTLOG even if they didn't give a d@mn and it looks like they didn't, surely you'd think that is might run thru their mind "how would the LE, community, family view us having a party when Hailey is missing"....

I remember on NG Monday night, BD couldn't even look in the camera directly, yet NG bought everything she stated hook, line and sinker without any back up from LE or any official.

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: January 12, 2011, 10:58:55 AM »

At one point during the polygraph examination of Adkins, he was asked whom investigators should “look at,” and officials said Adkins responded by saying “both of us,” referring to himself and Billie Dunn.          THUD
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #732 on: January 12, 2011, 10:59:34 AM »

Rumor a presser is scheculed for 4:00 today, Texas time?   

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #733 on: January 12, 2011, 11:00:26 AM »

Dirtbag parents and the kids just never have a chance.  Poor Hailey.

ITA~I guess as a single parent this is why I am so rigid about letting men ever come to my house, I'd rather meet them out or at their home than risk my kids, not only that kids get emotionally attached....poor Hailey, seems her mom choose a crazy, drugged up, threatening kid over her. I wouldn't blame her if she had run away

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: January 12, 2011, 11:01:06 AM »

I know, IIRC as late as Dec 29th...but I am not sure what they bought......meth is a possibility.

Also, I can't believe that they would have a New Yrs Eve Party 3 FTLOG even if they didn't give a d@mn and it looks like they didn't, surely you'd think that is might run thru their mind "how would the LE, community, family view us having a party when Hailey is missing"....

I remember on NG Monday night, BD couldn't even look in the camera directly, yet NG bought everything she stated hook, line and sinker without any back up from LE or any official.
Nancy has never been the same since the lawsuit over Melinda Duckett and having kids. She really needs to retire.   At least pretend to give a d@mn and not have a party on New Year's Eve.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: January 12, 2011, 11:01:39 AM »

Rumor a presser is scheculed for 4:00 today, Texas time?   
Thank-you
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #736 on: January 12, 2011, 11:03:44 AM »

Well now it looks like the reason Billie was blabbing about failing the polygraph, was for some damage control, otherwise why would you get on a national TV show and announce that you and your boyfriend failed the test? That was weird too me. So because of the drugs, that is why we failed the polygraph?

Exactly, and then blaming LE for it...."I have NO drug history past or present". THUD.....I never got one ounce of emotion from her, never saw her shed a tear, and I can't recall her making a plea to Hailey or the abductor, just a way to throw LE under the bus.  So  she had some drug we have no clue about, ativan, pain killers and I think the antibiotics were a lie IMO. Yep~no druggie there

I used to live in a very small Texas town and I wonder if they aren't in protective custody, if not they should be.....

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #737 on: January 12, 2011, 11:05:53 AM »

Nancy has never been the same since the lawsuit over Melinda Duckett and having kids. She really needs to retire.   At least pretend to give a d@mn and not have a party on New Year's Eve.

No she hasn't, but she still has a vicious streak......remember how she raked Crystal Sheffield over the coals? She wasn't sure about what time the bus dropped Hailegh off and I don't even know that one as my dad picks my son up or he goes to aftercare, but Billie didn't even know where she was Sunday or Monday???

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: January 12, 2011, 11:07:57 AM »

Oh Nancy sure did rake Crystal over the coals    I thought Billie had a toothache? 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: January 12, 2011, 11:09:19 AM »

"THUD" is right!  This is not sounding good.  Ever since I heard Mom say on NG  that she was....beginning to think that Hailey didn't walk away on her own....I thought this case was going to turn into a terrible mess.  Those words "haunt" me.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.