March 29, 2024, 01:52:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn 13 missing from Colorado City, Texas #1 1/03/11 - 1/12/11  (Read 387514 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #740 on: January 12, 2011, 11:10:29 AM »

Meant to add that I always thought there was more to the nursing license being revoked....maybe we will never know, but I suspected drugs all along from all sides of the family. To my knowledge BF didn't work, CD didn't work, Billie was a licensed vocational nurse IIRC, and I don't think CD's GF worked and between them they didn't have a working car

I remember BD stating the car broke down........odd that nobody had a working vehicle. What about emergencies with the kids?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #741 on: January 12, 2011, 11:12:09 AM »

Rumor a presser is scheculed for 4:00 today, Texas time?   
Thank-you

NoRose,

You are alway's so gracious.

I was gleaning so much, I forgot which forum I read the P.C.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #742 on: January 12, 2011, 11:14:41 AM »

"THUD" is right!  This is not sounding good.  Ever since I heard Mom say on NG  that she was....beginning to think that Hailey didn't walk away on her own....I thought this case was going to turn into a terrible mess.  Those words "haunt" me.
I agree now, I really did think she either ran off, or some conflict happened with some of her friends, it now sure doesn't seem that way.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #743 on: January 12, 2011, 11:16:01 AM »

She was a hardworking divorced mom of two, now she turned into Lizzie Borden. IMO 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: January 12, 2011, 11:16:33 AM »

Rumor a presser is scheculed for 4:00 today, Texas time?   
Thank-you

NoRose,

You are alway's so gracious.

I was gleaning so much, I forgot which forum I read the P.C.
Did I just read somewhere that pressers would be given on Mon, Wed and Fri? I could swear that I read that, thought it odd, but all the info coming out seems very odd.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: January 12, 2011, 11:16:58 AM »

OK in light of a few things that are coming out I have the following questions:

1.  Exactly what time did Hailey's brother see her playing video games on the 26th?
2.  Did the two girls see her on the 26th or 27th walking to her dad's across the street?
3.  Why on earth is this mother admitting that on the 27th, her and her b/f were out buying drugs (ATM $140)
4.  What reasonable worried parent 4 days later would be having a party or even a few guests over for New Year's eve drinks with a daughter missing?
5.  The b/f's boss said he was a good employee & was not fired, so why was it that b/f left his job but as we have now learned was out buying drugs with Billie & God knows what else.

As I stated, Billie knows more & is lying and/or has more direct involvement...people this is not looking good for Hailey, sad to say.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: January 12, 2011, 11:20:27 AM »

When I read about the nursing license being revoked, right away I thought of stealing drugs. But then she may not have gotten another job similar, if that is the case 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #747 on: January 12, 2011, 11:21:53 AM »

1.  Exactly what time did Hailey's brother see her playing video games on the 26th?
2.  Did the two girls see her on the 26th or 27th walking to her dad's across the street?
3.  Why on earth is this mother admitting that on the 27th, her and her b/f were out buying drugs (ATM $140)
4.  What reasonable worried parent 4 days later would be having a party or even a few guests over for New Year's eve drinks with a daughter missing?
5.  The b/f's boss said he was a good employee & was not fired, so why was it that b/f left his job but as we have now learned was out buying drugs with Billie & God knows what else.

As I stated, Billie knows more & is lying and/or has more direct involvement...people this is not looking good for Hailey, sad to say.

DITTO.........added to those questions, I thought she was reported missing on the 28th.....but if Clint went in thru the window on the 27th and saw the BF with the deer in the head lights look after beating on the door, and obviously Hailey wasn't there, so I wonder why she wasn't reported missing then? The article is not real clear on that.

On the afternoon of Dec. 27 at about 4 p.m., Hailey’s brother David returned home. According to his father, Clint Dunn, David arrived about 4 p.m. and pounded on the front door for about five minutes, and no one would let him in the door.

David then let himself into the house through a window, where David said he saw Adkins in a hallway with a “deer in the headlights look.”

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: January 12, 2011, 11:29:13 AM »

DITTO.........added to those questions, I thought she was reported missing on the 28th.....but if Clint went in thru the window on the 27th and saw the BF with the deer in the head lights look after beating on the door, and obviously Hailey wasn't there, so I wonder why she wasn't reported missing then? The article is not real clear on that.

On the afternoon of Dec. 27 at about 4 p.m., Hailey’s brother David returned home. According to his father, Clint Dunn, David arrived about 4 p.m. and pounded on the front door for about five minutes, and no one would let him in the door.

David then let himself into the house through a window, where David said he saw Adkins in a hallway with a “deer in the headlights look.”

That was the same day the boyfriend said Hailey said she was going to sleepover at Mary Beths.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: January 12, 2011, 11:32:04 AM »

I'm telling ya she was already gone some time late the 26th, the last they claim to have seen her was the 27th, it was reported the 28th.   I knew that girl was lying, to what degree seems to be more serious at this point.   Why would the boyfriend say "both of us" after being asked during his poly that he walked out on "who should we be looking at?"   

Did these two go buy more drugs to make sure they were high to alter the test knowing they would fail due to their lying?   Billie lied regarding the facts surrounding her boyfriend's LD test & they both walked out when they finally did take them.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: January 12, 2011, 11:33:54 AM »

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26465402/detail.html     Another interesting article
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: January 12, 2011, 11:37:53 AM »

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26465402/detail.html     Another interesting article
From article    The affidavit also includes a statement from one of Hailey’s uncles, who was talking to Adkins about Hailey’s disappearance. The uncle said he could not believe that anyone would hurt a 13-year-old little girl.

The affidavit reports that Adkins replied, “Yah, it’s like killing a deer.”

The uncle recalled that Adkins often talked about how he kills deer, and then he would cut them up with a chainsaw.      The deer being cut up with a chainsaw, no respect for animals, so I always feel one step to disrespecting a human. But this is how my thoughts have always been, not saying this is what happened.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: January 12, 2011, 11:41:34 AM »

Investigators Shift Through Sordid Reading List Of Billie Dunn, Adkins

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- Billie Dunn and Shawn Adkins apparently had an unusual, if not sordid, reading list.
During the investigation into the disappearance of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn, authorities confiscated 278 pages of material printed from websites about several lurid topics, from mass murder to sex and death.
Billie Dunn described the material as a "hobby."
According to affidavits secured by KTXS through the Freedom of Information Act, authorities found the materials in a box in the bedroom shared by Billie Dunn and Adkins.
The affidavits also detailed witness accounts who said that Adkins was fascinated by horror/slasher films, and it is reported that he is a collector of movie memorabilia connected to the “Halloween” movie series.
The reading material in the box, according to the affidavit, contained material that Billie Dunn told authorities she had printed from a computer at her job which she brought home.
The material included 23 pages of material printed on Sept. 1 that was related to the Edmund Kemper, the so-called "Co-ed Killer." Another 20 pages printed on the same date was related to female mass murders, major cases and murder motives.
Another 18 pages was related to George Emil Banks, who killed five of his own children and went on a broader killing spree.
Another 13 pages were printed on Sept. 25 about Robert Leroy Anderson, a serial killer and sexual sadist. Another 37 pages were printed related to Robert Pickton, a Canadian pig farmer, about mass murder and as many as 23 missing Vancouver women.
Other material in the box included a photo of a pentagram, and information about vampires and the occult.
Fifteen pages printed on Sept. 29 was material related to Alton Coleman and Debra Brown, a pair of killers in which Brown was painted as “a good girl gone bad” and incorporating sex and death.
Another 19 pages printed on the same day was related to the "Princes in the Tower," the Henry VIII murders, and the murder of family members "who were pre-pubertal and premeditated suffocation in bed."
Other material included multiple pages of material associated with the rap group Insane Clown Posse.
In total, the box contained 278 pages of material that investigators thumbed through as part of the investigation of the missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn, a Colorado Middle School eighth-grader missing since Dec. 27.
The affidavit also includes a statement from one of Hailey’s uncles, who was talking to Adkins about Hailey’s disappearance. The uncle said he could not believe that anyone would hurt a 13-year-old little girl.
The uncle recalled that Adkins often talked about how he kills deer, and then he would cut them up with a chainsaw.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26465402/detail.html

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: January 12, 2011, 11:42:48 AM »

Must have been some very slow days at work for Billie to be able to print off all this material at work.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #754 on: January 12, 2011, 11:43:40 AM »

That was the same day the boyfriend said Hailey said she was going to sleepover at Mary Beths.

Yes~that is how I read it, although I think the 2 girls were uncertain of the date so it could have been the 26th that they saw her, I personally don't think she was still with us on the 27th, and if she was it was very early in the morning. Seeing that both mom and SA's phone's pinged in the same spot and it wasn't CCity, I think this was the disposal of Hailey in Scurry County.

@ NRCG~ that article made me almost puke.....OMG, the deer analogy is too much. Texas Justice can be very swift especially in small towns, too bad there weren't more witnesses or they'd be eligible for the "express" death penalty....

[
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: January 12, 2011, 12:01:38 PM »

Investigators Shift Through Sordid Reading List Of Billie Dunn, Adkins

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- Billie Dunn and Shawn Adkins apparently had an unusual, if not sordid, reading list.
During the investigation into the disappearance of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn, authorities confiscated 278 pages of material printed from websites about several lurid topics, from mass murder to sex and death.
Billie Dunn described the material as a "hobby."
According to affidavits secured by KTXS through the Freedom of Information Act, authorities found the materials in a box in the bedroom shared by Billie Dunn and Adkins.
The affidavits also detailed witness accounts who said that Adkins was fascinated by horror/slasher films, and it is reported that he is a collector of movie memorabilia connected to the “Halloween” movie series.
The reading material in the box, according to the affidavit, contained material that Billie Dunn told authorities she had printed from a computer at her job which she brought home.
The material included 23 pages of material printed on Sept. 1 that was related to the Edmund Kemper, the so-called "Co-ed Killer." Another 20 pages printed on the same date was related to female mass murders, major cases and murder motives.
Another 18 pages was related to George Emil Banks, who killed five of his own children and went on a broader killing spree.
Another 13 pages were printed on Sept. 25 about Robert Leroy Anderson, a serial killer and sexual sadist. Another 37 pages were printed related to Robert Pickton, a Canadian pig farmer, about mass murder and as many as 23 missing Vancouver women.
Other material in the box included a photo of a pentagram, and information about vampires and the occult.
Fifteen pages printed on Sept. 29 was material related to Alton Coleman and Debra Brown, a pair of killers in which Brown was painted as “a good girl gone bad” and incorporating sex and death.
Another 19 pages printed on the same day was related to the "Princes in the Tower," the Henry VIII murders, and the murder of family members "who were pre-pubertal and premeditated suffocation in bed."
Other material included multiple pages of material associated with the rap group Insane Clown Posse.
In total, the box contained 278 pages of material that investigators thumbed through as part of the investigation of the missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn, a Colorado Middle School eighth-grader missing since Dec. 27.
The affidavit also includes a statement from one of Hailey’s uncles, who was talking to Adkins about Hailey’s disappearance. The uncle said he could not believe that anyone would hurt a 13-year-old little girl.
The uncle recalled that Adkins often talked about how he kills deer, and then he would cut them up with a chainsaw.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26465402/detail.html

Now, this Jersey girl who moved down south a few years ago didnt understand the whole deer hunting thing & it made me cringe BUT I've learned through many southern hunters why they hunt, mainly for food supply...they never kill what they do not distribute to eat.  That being said, there is no way ANY respectable hunter uses a chainsaw to chop up a deer or other animal.   There is a respect that a true hunter has for the very same animal they are putting down, and a definite training to avoid an animal suffering too long after a shot be it by gun or arrow.   This is disturbing.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: January 12, 2011, 12:06:02 PM »

Yes~that is how I read it, although I think the 2 girls were uncertain of the date so it could have been the 26th that they saw her, I personally don't think she was still with us on the 27th, and if she was it was very early in the morning. Seeing that both mom and SA's phone's pinged in the same spot and it wasn't CCity, I think this was the disposal of Hailey in Scurry County.

@ NRCG~ that article made me almost puke.....OMG, the deer analogy is too much. Texas Justice can be very swift especially in small towns, too bad there weren't more witnesses or they'd be eligible for the "express" death penalty....

It sure hasn't made a difference in the small town where Zahra was killed. Just sayin'.

I grew up around deer hunters. I still know hunters and never have I heard of cutting up a deer with a chainsaw.    The deer are cut up with maximum thought of preserving as much meat as possible. A chain saw would just mutilate the meat. Hunters usually have very big and extremely sharp knives just for this purpose. BTW, I hate deer hunting or any hunting for that matter.

What's the deal here lately of killing folks and cutting them up with chainsaws?

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #757 on: January 12, 2011, 12:12:53 PM »

FYI - last I heard on NG a caller asked if "dad" lived across the street or across the field (the caller had heard both) - dad said: across the field.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: January 12, 2011, 12:16:47 PM »

FYI - last I heard on NG a caller asked if "dad" lived across the street or across the field (the caller had heard both) - dad said: across the field.

I heard the same thing Puzzler, and looking at some of the google maps that have been posted, it looks like a field to me. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: January 12, 2011, 12:26:56 PM »

Without confirmation that the neighbor observed Hailey in the shed at approximately  noon on December 27th ... the timeline encompassing her disappearance could begin on December 26th at 9:00 PM ... the last time that her brother last saw her.

Janet

++++++

EXCLUSIVE: Documents Point To Mother, Boyfriend In Hailey Dunn's DisappearanceBy Merlin Mann, KTXS News
POSTED: 9:54 pm CST January 11, 2011
UPDATED: 7:23 am CST January 12, 2011

On the night before Hailey’s disappearance, her 16-year-old brother, David, indicated that when he left the house at 9 p.m., Hailey was playing one of his video games in the living room in the house. Based on her skill level with the game, David said he expected her to play probably until midnight.

<snipped>

One inconsistency in Adkins’ statements involved his employment on Dec. 27. Adkins told investigators that he was fired that day, but authorities contacted the employer, who said that Adkins was a good employee and that he hadn’t been fired.

Nevertheless, Adkins left his place of employment at 6:10 a.m. on the morning of Dec. 27 and told investigators that he went straight to his mother’s house in Big Spring. However, cell phone records indicate that Adkins’ cell phone was in contact with cell towers in Scurry County from 6:35 a.m. until 6:56 a.m., during the time when he said he was traveling to Big Spring.

Billie Dunn left for work at 6:20 a.m. on Dec. 27, and authorities said her cell phone was also in contact with the same cell tower during the same time period.

<snipped>

On the afternoon of Dec. 27 at about 4 p.m., Hailey’s brother David returned home.

According to his father, Clint Dunn, David arrived about 4 p.m. and pounded on the front door for about five minutes, and no one would let him in the door.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.