March 28, 2024, 12:57:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn 13 missing from Colorado City, Texas #1 1/03/11 - 1/12/11  (Read 387420 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #760 on: January 12, 2011, 12:41:08 PM »

Without confirmation that the neighbor observed Hailey in the shed at approximately  noon on December 27th ... the timeline encompassing her disappearance could begin on December 26th at 9:00 PM ... the last time that her brother last saw her.

Janet

++++++

EXCLUSIVE: Documents Point To Mother, Boyfriend In Hailey Dunn's DisappearanceBy Merlin Mann, KTXS News
POSTED: 9:54 pm CST January 11, 2011
UPDATED: 7:23 am CST January 12, 2011

On the night before Hailey’s disappearance, her 16-year-old brother, David, indicated that when he left the house at 9 p.m., Hailey was playing one of his video games in the living room in the house. Based on her skill level with the game, David said he expected her to play probably until midnight.

<snipped>

One inconsistency in Adkins’ statements involved his employment on Dec. 27. Adkins told investigators that he was fired that day, but authorities contacted the employer, who said that Adkins was a good employee and that he hadn’t been fired.

Nevertheless, Adkins left his place of employment at 6:10 a.m. on the morning of Dec. 27 and told investigators that he went straight to his mother’s house in Big Spring. However, cell phone records indicate that Adkins’ cell phone was in contact with cell towers in Scurry County from 6:35 a.m. until 6:56 a.m., during the time when he said he was traveling to Big Spring.

Billie Dunn left for work at 6:20 a.m. on Dec. 27, and authorities said her cell phone was also in contact with the same cell tower during the same time period.

<snipped>

On the afternoon of Dec. 27 at about 4 p.m., Hailey’s brother David returned home.

According to his father, Clint Dunn, David arrived about 4 p.m. and pounded on the front door for about five minutes, and no one would let him in the door.

David then let himself into the house through a window, where David said he saw Adkins in a hallway with a “deer in the headlights look.”

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html

Tks Tam, one question down...the brother left around 9PM, I'm saying Dec 26th with him returning on the 27th to find Adkins with a "deer in the headlights look."  BOTH Adkins & Billie left way early in the morning but both had their cells traced to the same area.  Both took off work to go get cash from the ATM & buy drugs instead of working, hate to say it but I think they were also doing something else more heinous during that day.   I believe we will find out that Hailey was never missing & something happened to her out of that home later the night of the 26th.    OK Billie, all this being said & you still took time to have a few drinks with friends on New Year's beeotch? 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: January 12, 2011, 12:46:45 PM »

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26465402/detail.html     Another interesting article

Thanks no rose

Considering Billie claimed on the Nancy Grace Show there was no home computer ... where was all this material printed?

Janet

+++++

Investigators Shift Through Sordid Reading List Of Billie Dunn, AdkinsBy Merlin Mann, KTXS News
POSTED: 9:48 am CST January 12, 2011
UPDATED: 10:32 am CST January 12, 2011

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- Billie Dunn and Shawn Adkins apparently had an unusual, if not sordid, reading list.

During the investigation into the disappearance of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn, authorities confiscated 278 pages of material printed from websites about several lurid topics, from mass murder to sex and death.

Billie Dunn described the material as a "hobby."

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26465402/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #762 on: January 12, 2011, 12:49:04 PM »

Thanks no rose

Considering Billie claimed on the Nancy Grace Show there was no home computer ... where was all this material printed?

Janet

+++++

Investigators Shift Through Sordid Reading List Of Billie Dunn, AdkinsBy Merlin Mann, KTXS News

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- Billie Dunn and Shawn Adkins apparently had an unusual, if not sordid, reading list.

During the investigation into the disappearance of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn, authorities confiscated 278 pages of material printed from websites about several lurid topics, from mass murder to sex and death.

Instead of taking care of her elderly patients, she found time to print off material 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: January 12, 2011, 12:51:56 PM »

Without confirmation that the neighbor observed Hailey in the shed at approximately  noon on December 27th ... the timeline encompassing her disappearance could begin on December 26th at 9:00 PM ... the last time that her brother last saw her.

Janet

++++++

EXCLUSIVE: Documents Point To Mother, Boyfriend In Hailey Dunn's DisappearanceBy Merlin Mann, KTXS News

On the night before Hailey’s disappearance, her 16-year-old brother, David, indicated that when he left the house at 9 p.m., Hailey was playing one of his video games in the living room in the house. Based on her skill level with the game, David said he expected her to play probably until midnight.

<snipped>

One inconsistency in Adkins’ statements involved his employment on Dec. 27. Adkins told investigators that he was fired that day, but authorities contacted the employer, who said that Adkins was a good employee and that he hadn’t been fired.

Nevertheless, Adkins left his place of employment at 6:10 a.m. on the morning of Dec. 27 and told investigators that he went straight to his mother’s house in Big Spring. However, cell phone records indicate that Adkins’ cell phone was in contact with cell towers in Scurry County from 6:35 a.m. until 6:56 a.m., during the time when he said he was traveling to Big Spring.

Billie Dunn left for work at 6:20 a.m. on Dec. 27, and authorities said her cell phone was also in contact with the same cell tower during the same time period.

<snipped>

On the afternoon of Dec. 27 at about 4 p.m., Hailey’s brother David returned home.

According to his father, Clint Dunn, David arrived about 4 p.m. and pounded on the front door for about five minutes, and no one would let him in the door.

David then let himself into the house through a window, where David said he saw Adkins in a hallway with a “deer in the headlights look.”

Could it be that Hailey was at home when her brother entered through a window?  Had Shawn not answered the door because something was going on?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: January 12, 2011, 12:55:03 PM »

Thanks no rose

Janet

+++++

Instead of taking care of her elderly patients, she found time to print off material 
I read that she was working as a ward clerk without patient contact.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: January 12, 2011, 12:55:15 PM »

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/images/Multi_Media/bigcountryhomepage/nxd_media/dox/pdf/2011_01/HaileyDunnAffidavits.PDF              Wasn't sure if all this has been posted.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: January 12, 2011, 12:56:29 PM »

Thanks no rose

Janet

+++++

I read that she was working as a ward clerk without patient contact.
I didn't realize that, but even as a ward clerk you have to be paying attention and do your job. I'm sure the place where she works aren't thrilled that she was doing that.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: January 12, 2011, 12:57:05 PM »

– Billie Dunn and Adkins hosted a number of friends for a New Year’s Eve party at their home – just three days after Billie Dunn reported Hailey missing. Adkins downplayed the party, stating they just had a few friends over to the house to have drinks on New Year’s Eve.

_____

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: January 12, 2011, 01:00:17 PM »

– Billie Dunn and Adkins hosted a number of friends for a New Year’s Eve party at their home – just three days after Billie Dunn reported Hailey missing. Adkins downplayed the party, stating they just had a few friends over to the house to have drinks on New Year’s Eve.

The tidal wave is about to hit HARD...this inandofitself I find to be despicable...shame on you Billie, if you or your b/f did nothing wrong & you were truly worried about a "missing" daughter you would have been out there searching for her, endlessly on the phone begging for assistance & following every lead...nope you were too busy partying.   I'll say it flat out, if nothing else you are a rotten mother.

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: January 12, 2011, 01:00:37 PM »

Snipped

The reading material in the box, according to the affidavit, contained material that Billie Dunn told authorities she had printed from a computer at her job which she brought home.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: January 12, 2011, 01:01:45 PM »

I could be wrong but ... it looks like a computer monitor in this image of Hailey's room.  Billie Dunn claimed on the Nancy Grace Show that there was no home computer.

Janet

+++++

Page 11

_____

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #771 on: January 12, 2011, 01:02:54 PM »

Wonder if she'll be on NG tonight to spin this? Nah, surely not..

Janet ~I agree with you about the timeline, I think it starts when David left....heaven only knows if she even made it thru the night alive

Ms. Nancy's Hinky Meter needs to be adjusted

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: January 12, 2011, 01:03:40 PM »

Thanks no rose

Janet

+++++

The affidavits also detailed witness accounts who said that Adkins was fascinated by horror/slasher films, and it is reported that he is a collector of movie memorabilia connected to the “Halloween” movie series.

The reading material in the box, according to the affidavit, contained material that Billie Dunn told authorities she had printed from a computer at her job which she brought home.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: January 12, 2011, 01:07:06 PM »

I think that is a flat screen TV in Hailey's room, but could be wrong.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: January 12, 2011, 01:07:24 PM »

Janet, I think that's a TV
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: January 12, 2011, 01:08:13 PM »

Thanks no rose.

When I consider the revelations exposed this morning in regards to the investigation ... I am unable to believe a word of this affidavit.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: January 12, 2011, 01:09:00 PM »

Janet, I think that's a TV

Thanks

Janet

_____

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: January 12, 2011, 01:09:41 PM »

From article    The affidavit also includes a statement from one of Hailey’s uncles, who was talking to Adkins about Hailey’s disappearance. The uncle said he could not believe that anyone would hurt a 13-year-old little girl.

The affidavit reports that Adkins replied, “Yah, it’s like killing a deer.”
The uncle recalled that Adkins often talked about how he kills deer, and then he would cut them up with a chainsaw.      The deer being cut up with a chainsaw, no respect for animals, so I always feel one step to disrespecting a human. But this is how my thoughts have always been, not saying this is what happened.
Rose, ya know I'm thinking about the Freudian Slip thingy again...    I just pray to God this little girl isn't found in pieces. Still, could be anybody, but how coincidental is it that all these things keep popping up? Kinda crazy.

Regarding what you said about how people disrespect animals, I believe the abuse of any animal carcass by a human being shows severe underlying issues of that person. A normal person that hunts deer, rabbit, duck, etc hunts for food. They are trained to shoot (bullet or arrow) well so as not to make the animal suffer. Even the way the carcass is taken apart is done with care. The meat is cut strategically. When they hunt for the sport of it, they still don;t make the animal suffer. It's the deranged lunatic type of person that does that...the stupid sicko. Imo, when people abuse animals like that, they're just learning how to do that to humans and how to keep they're feelings out of it, make themselves numb to what they are doing. When it pertains to a serial killer, they may do those things bc they get off on it, like a high or something.

Sick, really sick.

If it's a truck driver or a total stranger involved in Hailey's disappearance, I sure as hell hope that Adkins & both Dunns use all this speculation against them as a reason to straighten their lives out and present themselves as better human beings.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: January 12, 2011, 01:14:37 PM »

Thanks no rose.

When I consider the revelations exposed this morning in regards to the investigation ... I am unable to believe a word of this affidavit.

Janet

I'm not following you, JANET.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: January 12, 2011, 01:17:50 PM »

From article    The affidavit also includes a statement from one of Hailey’s uncles, who was talking to Adkins about Hailey’s disappearance. The uncle said he could not believe that anyone would hurt a 13-year-old little girl.

The affidavit reports that Adkins replied, “Yah, it’s like killing a deer.”
The uncle recalled that Adkins often talked about how he kills deer, and then he would cut them up with a chainsaw.      The deer being cut up with a chainsaw, no respect for animals, so I always feel one step to disrespecting a human. But this is how my thoughts have always been, not saying this is what happened.
Rose, ya know I'm thinking about the Freudian Slip thingy again...    I just pray to God this little girl isn't found in pieces. Still, could be anybody, but how coincidental is it that all these things keep popping up? Kinda crazy.

Regarding what you said about how people disrespect animals, I believe the abuse of any animal carcass by a human being shows severe underlying issues of that person. A normal person that hunts deer, rabbit, duck, etc hunts for food. They are trained to shoot (bullet or arrow) well so as not to make the animal suffer. Even the way the carcass is taken apart is done with care. The meat is cut strategically. When they hunt for the sport of it, they still don;t make the animal suffer. It's the deranged lunatic type of person that does that...the stupid sicko. Imo, when people abuse animals like that, they're just learning how to do that to humans and how to keep they're feelings out of it, make themselves numb to what they are doing. When it pertains to a serial killer, they may do those things bc they get off on it, like a high or something.

Sick, really sick.

If it's a truck driver or a total stranger involved in Hailey's disappearance, I sure as hell hope that Adkins & both Dunns use all this speculation against them as a reason to straighten their lives out and present themselves as better human beings.
I agree with you about abuse of animals and underlying issues of a person. I really wasn't going in the direction of Shawn and Billie, but appears I was way off on my thinking.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.