March 28, 2024, 12:55:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn 13 missing from Colorado City, Texas #1 1/03/11 - 1/12/11  (Read 387419 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #780 on: January 12, 2011, 01:23:27 PM »

Thanks no rose.

When I consider the revelations exposed this morning in regards to the investigation ... I am unable to believe a word of this affidavit.

Janet

I'm not following you, JANET.

Fanny

I was referring to anything that came out of the mouths of Shawn or Billie.

Despite everything that had been previously revealed in regards to Billie's poor choices in life ... she still had me in her corner in regards to having no knowledge regarding the disappearance of her daughter.  Not anymore!

Janet

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #781 on: January 12, 2011, 01:27:59 PM »

Thanks no rose.

When I consider the revelations exposed this morning in regards to the investigation ... I am unable to believe a word of this affidavit.

Janet

I'm not following you, JANET.

Fanny

I was referring to anything that came out of the mouths of Shawn or Billie.

Despite everything that had been previously revealed in regards to Billie's poor choices in life ... she still had me in her corner in regards to having no knowledge regarding the disappearance of her daughter.  Not anymore!

Janet

Janet

Oh, ok. I see what you were getting at. Although I though Billie was not with it, so to speak, I really had honed in on Shawn. I thought the most Billie did was cover for Shawn. Now I am thinking Billie was right in there too. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: January 12, 2011, 01:30:01 PM »

I read someone's comment this morning, victimsheartland.forum I think it was (as it was my first time there and I couldn't get onto scaredmonkeys.com), that David was banging and banging on the door but Shawn wasn't answering. That's why he climbed in the window. This was around 4:00, not 5:00, so there's a discrepancy in time. The comment was by a friend of the family of the Dunns.

Something else, somebody commented that Shawn actually left his car running, went into work & bought a soda, quit and walked right back out. He bought the soda in the break room and everyone that was in there witnessed it. I believe this was on that same forum. This was around 6:10 or something that morning.

So, how did Billie Jean get to work if Shawn was using her car? Didn't she state that she left for work at 6:30? If both of their phones pinged off of the same tower when she said she was either at work or going to work, then isn't it possible they were together? Going off of that, if they were together, then surely Billie Jean would know that Shawn didn't go to work that day...right?

So...when taking everything into consideration that people have said it wasn;t a happy home, sometimes even volatile...and given all of the inconsistencies in Billie Jean's & Shawn's statements...and finally taking into consideration what was released in the affadavit for search warrant - then I think it's possible they were both lying from the very beginning and knew exactly what they were doing when they were being misleading.

Ativan is a benzo. When bought off the street, it could hold serious repurcussions. It's an anti-anxiety medicine, could be compared to Xanax just not as strong (sometimes). Street manufactured coud hold serious consequences. People tend to use them as sleep aids, etc. It's a prescribed drug, messes with your brain, nerves, etc. I can;t help but to compare this chick to Misty. Something is wrong in our country when kids keep paying the ultimate price for parents that can;t get their shit together. Heck, nobody's perfect, I know that...but seriously now this is ridiculous. Billie Jean has a couple of friends posting online stating she'd never do anything to harm her child, she's a wonderful mother, she's everything positive yada yada. I'll bet they didn;t know she was a drug user. Fact remains - they hit up the ATM to purchase drugs. Well, I wonder if it was the Ativan they purchased, and if so - it may have been street made. That would make it stronger and possibly become an anti-psychotic drug. When mixed with something else, bad things could happen without them having any memory of it. Something that would make them go numb.

I don't like them and I'm very glad they don't live near me. I hope they're innocent and that Hailey is alive somewhere. I don't think she is, though.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: January 12, 2011, 01:31:44 PM »

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26465402/detail.html     Another interesting article
From article    The affidavit also includes a statement from one of Hailey’s uncles, who was talking to Adkins about Hailey’s disappearance. The uncle said he could not believe that anyone would hurt a 13-year-old little girl.

The affidavit reports that Adkins replied, “Yah, it’s like killing a deer.”
The uncle recalled that Adkins often talked about how he kills deer, and then he would cut them up with a chainsaw.      The deer being cut up with a chainsaw, no respect for animals, so I always feel one step to disrespecting a human. But this is how my thoughts have always been, not saying this is what happened.
Rose, ya know I'm thinking about the Freudian Slip thingy again...    I just pray to God this little girl isn't found in pieces. Still, could be anybody, but how coincidental is it that all these things keep popping up? Kinda crazy.

Regarding what you said about how people disrespect animals, I believe the abuse of any animal carcass by a human being shows severe underlying issues of that person. A normal person that hunts deer, rabbit, duck, etc hunts for food. They are trained to shoot (bullet or arrow) well so as not to make the animal suffer. Even the way the carcass is taken apart is done with care. The meat is cut strategically. When they hunt for the sport of it, they still don;t make the animal suffer. It's the deranged lunatic type of person that does that...the stupid sicko. Imo, when people abuse animals like that, they're just learning how to do that to humans and how to keep they're feelings out of it, make themselves numb to what they are doing. When it pertains to a serial killer, they may do those things bc they get off on it, like a high or something.

Sick, really sick.

If it's a truck driver or a total stranger involved in Hailey's disappearance, I sure as hell hope that Adkins & both Dunns use all this speculation against them as a reason to straighten their lives out and present themselves as better human beings.

I forgot the link. Muffy or Klaas, I'm taking my son to wrestling practice (hope I don't crash bc all of our roads are encased in snow & sleet!) - when I get back I'll look for the link for you. I'm sorry.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: January 12, 2011, 01:32:42 PM »

Oops...I meant to link to 762!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: January 12, 2011, 01:33:25 PM »

Oops...I meant to link to 762!

OMG! 782!

ineedsomefriggincoffeejeesh! bbl!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: January 12, 2011, 01:35:26 PM »

OT - Be careful Titch and anyone else having to go out and navigate in bad weather.  Stay safe!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: January 12, 2011, 01:51:07 PM »

Wonder if she'll be on NG tonight to spin this? Nah, surely not..

Janet ~I agree with you about the timeline, I think it starts when David left....heaven only knows if she even made it thru the night alive

Ms. Nancy's Hinky Meter needs to be adjusted

Island, we agree, I said that to myself the first night Billie was on & the feeling only got stronger.   It was getting me frustrated hearing more complaints about the po po than focusing on the timeline & realizing that this mother was lying & obviously hiding something.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: January 12, 2011, 02:00:15 PM »

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26465402/detail.html     Another interesting article
From article    The affidavit also includes a statement from one of Hailey’s uncles, who was talking to Adkins about Hailey’s disappearance. The uncle said he could not believe that anyone would hurt a 13-year-old little girl.

The affidavit reports that Adkins replied, “Yah, it’s like killing a deer.”
The uncle recalled that Adkins often talked about how he kills deer, and then he would cut them up with a chainsaw.      The deer being cut up with a chainsaw, no respect for animals, so I always feel one step to disrespecting a human. But this is how my thoughts have always been, not saying this is what happened.
Rose, ya know I'm thinking about the Freudian Slip thingy again...    I just pray to God this little girl isn't found in pieces. Still, could be anybody, but how coincidental is it that all these things keep popping up? Kinda crazy.

Regarding what you said about how people disrespect animals, I believe the abuse of any animal carcass by a human being shows severe underlying issues of that person. A normal person that hunts deer, rabbit, duck, etc hunts for food. They are trained to shoot (bullet or arrow) well so as not to make the animal suffer. Even the way the carcass is taken apart is done with care. The meat is cut strategically. When they hunt for the sport of it, they still don;t make the animal suffer. It's the deranged lunatic type of person that does that...the stupid sicko. Imo, when people abuse animals like that, they're just learning how to do that to humans and how to keep they're feelings out of it, make themselves numb to what they are doing. When it pertains to a serial killer, they may do those things bc they get off on it, like a high or something.

Sick, really sick.

If it's a truck driver or a total stranger involved in Hailey's disappearance, I sure as hell hope that Adkins & both Dunns use all this speculation against them as a reason to straighten their lives out and present themselves as better human beings.

I forgot the link. Muffy or Klaas, I'm taking my son to wrestling practice (hope I don't crash bc all of our roads are encased in snow & sleet!) - when I get back I'll look for the link for you. I'm sorry.

Just to clarify from my own personal observation, much of what is being said about Billie & Adkins is factual, most by their own admission & actions that we know of.   Now, suspicion that they were involved in a crime is another level of the discussion but proving to be quite warranted.   PS  I doubt highly losers like this will ever get their lives together...she didnt seem to care with pre-teen & teen children witnessing her lifestyle all this time & evidenced by her partying with a child "missing" for 4 days, it doesnt seem like she will hang on to feelings of guilt too long before she goes back to being reckless possibly even flat out neglectful and/or abusive, misfocused to say the least & way too immature for her age.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: January 12, 2011, 02:04:28 PM »

OT - Be careful Titch and anyone else having to go out and navigate in bad weather.  Stay safe!

O/T The sun came out for a few minutes and now I think I am legally blind. Be sure to take your sunglasses and wear them.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #790 on: January 12, 2011, 02:06:48 PM »

JMO I think the mother gave in to the boyfriends wants on the 26th, I think Hailey may have been allowed to take drugs, or was drugged so Shawn could do what he wanted with her. After they had what they wanted I think they left Hailey in her room to sleep it off. Shawn and Billie got up to go to work, Shawn left, Billie thought "maybe I better check on Hailey" and found out she was in really bad shape or dead. Billie calls Shawn has already pulled into work, runs in and gets him a soda and comes back out, heads home to help Billie dispose of Hailey. I may be way off base here, but I think this is gonna be another one of those horrible cases.

As far as the reading material. Guilty as charged. I read almost anything that has to do with this kind of thing. Not because I want to kill someone though. Because I am trying to understand, trying to know what to look for. I would never have printed things off though. Especially on my bosses computer. I hope they check that computer.

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: January 12, 2011, 02:10:24 PM »

Sounds like with their pre-occupation with the occult and serial killer literature/movies, maybe they were drugged and re-enacting something the saw or read in their sick "hobby".  Isn't that what she called it?  A hobby?   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: January 12, 2011, 02:13:26 PM »

O/T The sun came out for a few minutes and now I think I am legally blind. Be sure to take your sunglasses and wear them.

Too funny Fanny  & just did that the other day myself getting the mail 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: January 12, 2011, 02:15:52 PM »

this new info is really shocking..I had no hinky feelings toward the mom! wow! wth!!!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: January 12, 2011, 02:22:45 PM »

Sounds like with their pre-occupation with the occult and serial killer literature/movies, maybe they were drugged and re-enacting something the saw or read in their sick "hobby".  Isn't that what she called it?  A hobby?   
Yea, we all right here follow cases but I dont think any of us would call it a "hobby" nor recklessly take drugs while caring for minor children in the home or not know where our children are for hours to days on end.   It is also disturbing that she seemed heck bent on having to get that many pages printed, at her place of work no less.   You can bet that computer will be examined.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: January 12, 2011, 02:30:19 PM »

http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/2011/01/dunn-case-takes-somber-turn

Dunn case takes somber turn

By Carol Parsons
Posted January 12, 2011 - 11:17am

Investigations into the disappearance of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn have taken a turn as the task force focuses on the criminal side of the investigation. As of Monday, spokespersons for the task force, headquartered at the CC Thompson Room in Colorado City, continued to insist they were searching for a missing person. However, a press release late Monday evening and a subsequent breaking news story by KTXS reporter Jacqueline LaCroix takes the investigation in a more somber direction. Based on affidavits KTXS obtained through the Freedom of Information Act, six search warrants signed by Judge Ray Mayo were issued at Billie Jean Dunn’s home. The information in the affidavits does not assign any guilt or innocence. Dunn and her former live-in boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, have repeatedly gone on national television sharing information about the case that is now verified through those affidavits. Due to the Record’s 7 a.m. press time and the late breaking KTXS story, the Record was unable to publish details about the search warrants. Interested readers can find the information on the KTXS website. The Record also requested access to search warrant affidavits on Friday, January 7, but the request is still under review by Judge Glen Harrison. Adkins, who walked out in the middle of a polygraph test, admits investigators should be looking to himself and Dunn for information about Hailey’s whereabouts. Reports that both Dunn and Adkins failed their polygraphs were confirmed by Mitchell County Sheriff Patrick Toombs, who said “the recipients were informed of the results according to state regulations.” Investigators are now searching for Hailey in Scurry County, based on further information in the affidavits. Conflicting information from the task force, whether unintentional or deliberate to direct attention away from more sensitive and crucial areas of the investigation have created much confusion in the media about the dual nature of the investigation. It now appears that Adkins, who said he was fired from his job, actually quit according to a spokesperson in Weaver Pipeline Service and was in Scurry County at the time he reportedly was en route to Big Spring. The affidavits also show that Dunn and Adkins withdrew money from an ATM in Snyder at 6:20 p.m on December 27, which they later told authorities they used to buy narcotics. Hailey was reported missing on Tuesday, December 28 by her mother Billie Jean (Ostrander) Dunn after Hailey failed to return home from supposedly spending the night with a friend. According to Dunn’s live-in boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, Hailey left to visit her father, Clint Dunn and then spend the night with Mary Beth Garcia, shortly after he returned home December 27 at 3 p.m. Local police, as well as state and federal agencies have been investigating Hailey’s disappearance round the clock, interviewing family and friends, conducting a door-to-door search of the neighborhood, as well as searching fields, river beds, abandoned buildings and landfills. The search has covered more than 30 square miles. Investigators searched the north eastern part of Colorado City by helicopter on January 6. A temporary command post was set up in Dunn, Texas, January 8 as a authorities expanded the search for Hailey Dunn into south Scurry County. Texas Department of Criminal Justice Wallace and Ware Unit personnel have conducted a grid search of the town on horseback, with dogs and on foot. Officials picked up a car from the Dunn residence on 1804 Chestnut for further investigation, as well as an X-box to help solidify the timeline of events. Authorities have also spoken with two girls, last seen walking with Hailey on Manuel Street on either December 26 or 27, who might have useful information about Hailey’s state of mind, according to DPS Trooper Sparky Dean. Funds for a reward continue to come in. Currently the amount is listed at $15,450. “Hailey’s disappearance has had a huge impact on her friends,” Mark Merrell, Colorado Middle School superintendent told school board officials during their Monday evening meeting. “It’s been tough on her teachers, too.” A media frenzy has resulted in numerous calls at the middle school from news agencies, even as far away as Australia.
helper
Scared Monkey

« Reply #796 on: January 12, 2011, 02:32:24 PM »

to answer some questions the drug of chioce here is crack mainly some pot some meth but  the biggest problem is crack. Our hospital is very slow not much goes on at that place and is pretty lax.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: January 12, 2011, 02:34:44 PM »

Wonder if she'll be on NG tonight to spin this? Nah, surely not..

Janet ~I agree with you about the timeline, I think it starts when David left....heaven only knows if she even made it thru the night alive

Ms. Nancy's Hinky Meter needs to be adjusted

I believe that the timeline could begin following David's departure on December 26th.  Especially ... when it is considered that Shawn took the next day off of work.

However ... IF the neigbor's observation of Hailey at noon on December 27th is confirmed ... I believe the timeline could begin there.

Think about it.  Why did Shawn not answer the "five minute pounding" on the door by David at 4:00 PM on the December 27th?  What was going on inside that home?  

Janet

++++

EXCLUSIVE: Documents Point To Mother, Boyfriend In Hailey Dunn's DisappearanceBy Merlin Mann, KTXS News
POSTED: 9:54 pm CST January 11, 2011
UPDATED: 7:23 am CST January 12, 2011

December 26 - 9:00 PM

On the night before Hailey’s disappearance, her 16-year-old brother, David, indicated that when he left the house at 9 p.m., Hailey was playing one of his video games in the living room in the house. Based on her skill level with the game, David said he expected her to play probably until midnight.

December 27th - 6:00 - 7:00 AM

One inconsistency in Adkins’ statements involved his employment on Dec. 27. Adkins told investigators that he was fired that day, but authorities contacted the employer, who said that Adkins was a good employee and that he hadn’t been fired.

Nevertheless, Adkins left his place of employment at 6:10 a.m. on the morning of Dec. 27 and told investigators that he went straight to his mother’s house in Big Spring. However, cell phone records indicate that Adkins’ cell phone was in contact with cell towers in Scurry County from 6:35 a.m. until 6:56 a.m., during the time when he said he was traveling to Big Spring.

Billie Dunn left for work at 6:20 a.m. on Dec. 27, and authorities said her cell phone was also in contact with the same cell tower during the same time period.

December 27th - 4:00 PM

On the afternoon of Dec. 27 at about 4 p.m., Hailey’s brother David returned home.

According to his father, Clint Dunn, David arrived about 4 p.m. and pounded on the front door for about five minutes, and no one would let him in the door.

David then let himself into the house through a window, where David said he saw Adkins in a hallway with a “deer in the headlights look.”

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: January 12, 2011, 02:35:52 PM »

to answer some questions the drug of chioce here is crack mainly some pot some meth but  the biggest problem is crack. Our hospital is very slow not much goes on at that place and is pretty lax.

Thank you, Helper.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: January 12, 2011, 02:37:33 PM »

this is just crazy!! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.