March 28, 2024, 05:53:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn 13 missing from Colorado City, Texas #1 1/03/11 - 1/12/11  (Read 387390 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: January 12, 2011, 02:44:12 PM »

Also, wanted to make a note -

Billie Jean was a Vocational nurse. This is the like an LPN, many places consider them one in the same. An RN or Registered Nurse requires a higher degree and more clinical hours. There's a big difference between an LPN or Vocational Nurse and an RN in case anyone's confusing the 2 different titles.

In other words, Billie Jean could have gone to VoTech or Comm Coll to get her Vocational Nursing certificate. This could have been achieved in a year. I'm not downplaying any LPNs that may read here, but it's way easier to get this cert than a 4 year degree at a college or university.

Alot of LPNs work at nursing homes bc it's easier to get jobs there.
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #801 on: January 12, 2011, 02:44:40 PM »

I think I really feel sick inside, I actually believed Billy. I didn't believe him or the bio-Dad.
How can a mother (drugs or no Drugs) allow this to happen or worse be a party to it. I'm
glad that LE has never looked at my choice of DVD's. Like Small Sacrifices and Fatal Vision
among others. Mostly everything I watch is murder and mayhem. This mother if its true
should be shot and pissed on.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: January 12, 2011, 02:55:57 PM »

I think I really feel sick inside, I actually believed Billy. I didn't believe him or the bio-Dad.
How can a mother (drugs or no Drugs) allow this to happen or worse be a party to it. I'm
glad that LE has never looked at my choice of DVD's. Like Small Sacrifices and Fatal Vision
among others. Mostly everything I watch is murder and mayhem. This mother if its true

Mary, the stuff they view as a hobby makes me sick as it's not of interest to me, but missing persons cases are interesting to me, so are unidentified victims. Some people may think I'm kooky for looking into these things. I remember Linda Kenney Baden and her husband Michael stating in an interview what they are into - they collect crime memorabilia. They have a vast collection of things that may enrage some of us to see, but they're not criminals themselves...even though I don't agree with her involvement in Casey Anthony's case. I think it's pretty uncanny, though, that Billie Jean would move Shawn into their home knowing her son David "doesn't know him that well" and her daughter Hailey "doesn't get aloing with him".

No matter what positive things some of her friends may say about her, that last sentence, imo, speaks alot of her character and the type of parent she really is.

Oh yeah, plus there's this:

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/08/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/?partner=RSS

Cecilia Garcia said she had never interacted with Dunn’s extended family.

The first time she saw Hailey’s mother was on television, she said. And Hailey never had spent the night at friend’s her house, even though two were close friends.

Mary Beth Garcia, her mother said, had visited the Dunns’ home overnight.

“My daughter, I let her visit her and spend the night,” she said. “And the last time I did, I didn’t like it, because I heard they were walking the street with other kids”

Garcia said she never let her daughter spend the night at the home again.

Later, she said that her daughter told her that Dunn had expressed a desire to move in with her birth father, which Garcia said her daughter indicated led to a family altercation around Christmastime.
END QUOTE
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: January 12, 2011, 03:00:28 PM »

I believed her too Mary..
thought that BF had something to do with Hailey missing,
I still believe that bio dad had nothing to do with this and if I was him, I would be distancing myself from the mom ....I would be getting some answers from her after reading this new news...jmo

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #804 on: January 12, 2011, 03:03:10 PM »

Looks as if most of her posts on FB are done on an Iphone.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=100001908815932&v=wall

Thanks BabsKats

Janet

On WS they have info that HD got an Ipod for Christmas and that's what she posted with.

I read over yonder and saw someone posted this myspace (SA's cousin) Look at the photos......but put your big girl panties on....(OT: I am gonna be so screwed if someone in my family comes up missing and LE looks at what I've been googling....just saying )

Anyway, here is that link:
http://www.myspace.com/the_real_slim_twiggie/photos   

In the above Myspace link, the photo album on page 2 titled "kool sh** mane", are photos of what I thought were all some type of "bong" for smoking pot. Are any of these photos of what a "crack" pipe would look like ?? I am thinking they weren't just smoking weed.....

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #805 on: January 12, 2011, 03:05:01 PM »

Wonder if she'll be on NG tonight to spin this? Nah, surely not..

Janet ~I agree with you about the timeline, I think it starts when David left....heaven only knows if she even made it thru the night alive

Ms. Nancy's Hinky Meter needs to be adjusted

I believe that the timeline could begin following David's departure on December 26th.  Especially ... when it is considered that Shawn took the next day off of work.

However ... IF the neigbor's observation of Hailey at noon on December 27th is confirmed ... I believe the timeline could begin there.

Think about it.  Why did Shawn not answer the "five minute pounding" on the door by David at 4:00 PM on the December 27th?  What was going on inside that home?  

Janet

++++

EXCLUSIVE: Documents Point To Mother, Boyfriend In Hailey Dunn's DisappearanceBy Merlin Mann, KTXS News
POSTED: 9:54 pm CST January 11, 2011
UPDATED: 7:23 am CST January 12, 2011

December 26 - 9:00 PM

On the night before Hailey’s disappearance, her 16-year-old brother, David, indicated that when he left the house at 9 p.m., Hailey was playing one of his video games in the living room in the house. Based on her skill level with the game, David said he expected her to play probably until midnight.

December 27th - 6:00 - 7:00 AM

One inconsistency in Adkins’ statements involved his employment on Dec. 27. Adkins told investigators that he was fired that day, but authorities contacted the employer, who said that Adkins was a good employee and that he hadn’t been fired.

Nevertheless, Adkins left his place of employment at 6:10 a.m. on the morning of Dec. 27 and told investigators that he went straight to his mother’s house in Big Spring. However, cell phone records indicate that Adkins’ cell phone was in contact with cell towers in Scurry County from 6:35 a.m. until 6:56 a.m., during the time when he said he was traveling to Big Spring.

Billie Dunn left for work at 6:20 a.m. on Dec. 27, and authorities said her cell phone was also in contact with the same cell tower during the same time period.

December 27th - 4:00 PM

On the afternoon of Dec. 27 at about 4 p.m., Hailey’s brother David returned home.

According to his father, Clint Dunn, David arrived about 4 p.m. and pounded on the front door for about five minutes, and no one would let him in the door.

David then let himself into the house through a window, where David said he saw Adkins in a hallway with a “deer in the headlights look.”

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html

I have yet another Q~The affadavits say that Billie and Shawn withdrew money in Snyder at 6:20pm to buy Narcotics, I thought she worked 12 hrs that day, so if she worked 7-7, how did she get off and to Snyder that fast unless she wasn't at work at all?

Also Janet~I asked the same question yesterday about what was going on in the home, since Billie had let Hailey go live with what she referred to as "extended family" and in reality they were a friend whom she had met thru dating someone related, AND Clint Dunn was so adamant about how hard he worked to move so close to BD and Hailey, so close he mentioned more than once he could watch the house from his. Obviously it was hell in that home for Hailey, threatened with her life almost a yr ago, and so was her mom BUT her mom let's the man move in and live with them???

Also, I recall a recent interview and IIRC it was the one where Billie states she was starting to think her BF could be involved, anyway it looks like she is wearing a Michael Myers or some shirt that looks like it references a horror movie~anyone else notice that.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Turtletop17
Scared Monkey

« Reply #806 on: January 12, 2011, 03:06:44 PM »

I believed her too Mary..
thought that BF had something to do with Hailey missing,
I still believe that bio dad had nothing to do with this and if I was him, I would be distancing myself from the mom ....I would be getting some answers from her after reading this new news...jmo

I am ashamed to say I had faith in the mother as well. I am just so incapable of wrapping my head around mothers that can intentionaly allow someone to harm their child much less take part in harming their own child! I am beginning to think that something bad was going on inside the house when  David was "pounding on the door for 5 minutes"...what was the excuse of not allowing him inside and was Billie home that day?? Was their vehicle parked in front of the house?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: January 12, 2011, 03:16:24 PM »

I believe that the timeline could begin following David's departure on December 26th.  Especially ... when it is considered that Shawn took the next day off of work.

However ... IF the neigbor's observation of Hailey at noon on December 27th is confirmed ... I believe the timeline could begin there.

Think about it.  Why did Shawn not answer the "five minute pounding" on the door by David at 4:00 PM on the December 27th?  What was going on inside that home?  

Janet

++++

EXCLUSIVE: Documents Point To Mother, Boyfriend In Hailey Dunn's DisappearanceBy Merlin Mann, KTXS News

On the night before Hailey’s disappearance, her 16-year-old brother, David, indicated that when he left the house at 9 p.m., Hailey was playing one of his video games in the living room in the house. Based on her skill level with the game, David said he expected her to play probably until midnight.

One inconsistency in Adkins’ statements involved his employment on Dec. 27. Adkins told investigators that he was fired that day, but authorities contacted the employer, who said that Adkins was a good employee and that he hadn’t been fired.

Nevertheless, Adkins left his place of employment at 6:10 a.m. on the morning of Dec. 27 and told investigators that he went straight to his mother’s house in Big Spring. However, cell phone records indicate that Adkins’ cell phone was in contact with cell towers in Scurry County from 6:35 a.m. until 6:56 a.m., during the time when he said he was traveling to Big Spring.

Billie Dunn left for work at 6:20 a.m. on Dec. 27, and authorities said her cell phone was also in contact with the same cell tower during the same time period.

On the afternoon of Dec. 27 at about 4 p.m., Hailey’s brother David returned home.

According to his father, Clint Dunn, David arrived about 4 p.m. and pounded on the front door for about five minutes, and no one would let him in the door.

David then let himself into the house through a window, where David said he saw Adkins in a hallway with a “deer in the headlights look.”

Whatever the scenario ... I now believe that ... at the very least ... Billie had knowledge or became suspicious regarding what happened to her daughter.  Could it be all about protecting Shawn and ... this is why "deception indicated" was the outcome of her polygraph?  In other words ... her priority was not Hailey.

Janet

++++++

– Billie Dunn volunteered to take a polygraph examination, but when she arrived, she was found to be “under the influence of narcotics,” and she was dismissed from the test at that time. On her second attempt, the investigators concluded there was “deception indicated.” After the examination, Billie Dunn was given the chance to discuss and explain “why she failed the examination.” Officials said she couldn't explain them, and she ended the interview by walking out.

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 6, 2011 - 20:00   ET

ALEXIS WEED, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: Nancy, we`re hearing that Hailey`s mother -- she was questioned for 10 to 12 hours yesterday evening, last into the night. She says that she took a polygraph exam, and that`s what prompted police to keep her there at the station. She said she failed her polygraph examination,. She said she was very nervous when she took it. She also tells us today that her live-in boyfriend failed his polygraph exam, only after refusing to take two previous other exams.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Turtletop17
Scared Monkey

« Reply #808 on: January 12, 2011, 03:17:05 PM »

Wonder if she'll be on NG tonight to spin this? Nah, surely not..

Janet ~I agree with you about the timeline, I think it starts when David left....heaven only knows if she even made it thru the night alive

Ms. Nancy's Hinky Meter needs to be adjusted

Janet

++++

I have yet another Q~The affadavits say that Billie and Shawn withdrew money in Snyder at 6:20pm to buy Narcotics, I thought she worked 12 hrs that day, so if she worked 7-7, how did she get off and to Snyder that fast unless she wasn't at work at all?

Also Janet~I asked the same question yesterday about what was going on in the home, since Billie had let Hailey go live with what she referred to as "extended family" and in reality they were a friend whom she had met thru dating someone related, AND Clint Dunn was so adamant about how hard he worked to move so close to BD and Hailey, so close he mentioned more than once he could watch the house from his. Obviously it was hell in that home for Hailey, threatened with her life almost a yr ago, and so was her mom BUT her mom let's the man move in and live with them???

Also, I recall a recent interview and IIRC it was the one where Billie states she was starting to think her BF could be involved, anyway it looks like she is wearing a Michael Myers or some shirt that looks like it references a horror movie~anyone else notice that.

I noticed that shirt too..it was a  black "my chemical romance" tshirt and that is a rock group.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #809 on: January 12, 2011, 03:23:09 PM »

My Chemical Romance is a rock band from New Jersey.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #810 on: January 12, 2011, 03:24:16 PM »

Not sure this was posted yet, it is quite long:

Shawn Adkins had threatened the life of Hailey and Billie Dunn during a domestic dispute last February, according to documents obtained by Bigcountryhomepage.com related to the investigation into Hailey Dunn's disappearance.

The affidavits filed for the purpose of obtaining the six search warrants reveal more than "inconsistencies" with the family's statements – they reveal alarming details.  The documents filed by investigators do not impute guilt or innocence.

Fascination with violence
Investigators found a box of hundreds of pages printed off the internet about brutal crimes in the bedroom of Adkins and Billie Dunn.  The stories were about mass murders, serial killers, sexual sadism, and murders of family members.  Billie said she had printed them at work and brought them home for Adkins.  The topics were a hobby, she said.

A family member told investigators he was speaking to Adkins and said he couldn't believe anyone would hurt a little girl, and Adkins replied, "Yeah, it's like killing a deer."

Witnesses said Adkins often talked about killing deer and cutting them up with chainsaws, and that he was obsessed with horror and slasher movies and watches them daily.

Download the affidavits
December 27th
Adkins told investigators he'd been fired from his job at WSI in Snyder on the morning of Dec. 27, the day he last saw Hailey, after an altercation with his supervisor.  His employer said he came in at 6 a.m., bought a Dr. Pepper in the break room, looked at his supervisor without saying a word, and walked out at 6:10 a.m.

Adkins said he went straight to his mother's house in Big Spring, but cell phone records show his phone was used in Colorado City from 6:35 to 6:56 a.m.  It was then used in Big Spring several times between 9:38 a.m. and 2:40 p.m.

Adkins told investigators that Hailey said she was going to her father's house, then to a friend's house.  Hailey never went to either.

Clint Dunn, Hailey's father, said his son, David, went back to Billie's house at 4 p.m. and pounded on the door for for about five minutes before climbing through a window and saw Adkins with a "deer in the headlights" look.  Billie Dunn told investigators the same thing.

Friends and family said it was uncharacteristic for Hailey to leave the home without checking in with her mom.  Personal items like a toothbrush, hairbrush, contact solutions.  New iPod, and jacket friends say she wouldn’t leave home without were left behind.  The weather was cold and Hailey was seen by Adkins leaving the home without a jacket.

She knew the area well enough that getting lost wasn't a possibility.  There are no witnesses who saw Hailey leave the home on Monday.

Adkins' statements early on
During one of the initial interviews with Adkins after Hailey's disappearance, when investigators asked Adkins who they should look at, he responded "both of us," referring to himself and Billie.

Adkins voluntarily handed over his cell phone to investigators.  They looked through his text messages and call history, then proceeded with the interview.  Some of the statements Adkins made contradicted what investigators saw on the phone, and when they asked to see it again, he "deleted the exact information the investigators were requesting to see."

Early in the investigation, Adkins had only good things to say about Hailey.  As things continued, he made specific negative comments about her behaviors.

Polygraph problems
Adkins has been interviewed numerous times and volunteered for a polygraph three times.  The first to time he walked out and refused to cooperate.  On the third try, deception was indicated meaning Adkins failed.  He failed on the relevant questions of knowing the whereabouts of Hailey Dunn.  Adkins was asked where Hailey could be found and he made a positive indication Hailey could be found in Scurry County, Texas.  Adkins refused to participate in the last part of the test.

Billie Dunn volunteered for a polygraph twice.  On the first occasion, the test couldn’t be given because Dunn was believed to be under the influence of narcotics.  When she took the test, it indicated she failed the polygraph on the relevant questions of participation in the disappearance of Hailey Dunn.
Drug activity
Dunn and Adkins told investigators that a $140 ATM withdrawal on Dec. 27, the evening they thought Hailey was at her friend's house, was for purchasing drugs.

Post-disappearance party
Dunn and Adkins had friends over for drinks on New Years Eve, three days after reporting Hailey's disappearance.
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=330656 

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: January 12, 2011, 03:27:20 PM »

I read someone's comment this morning, victimsheartland.forum I think it was (as it was my first time there and I couldn't get onto scaredmonkeys.com), that David was banging and banging on the door but Shawn wasn't answering. That's why he climbed in the window. This was around 4:00, not 5:00, so there's a discrepancy in time. The comment was by a friend of the family of the Dunns.

Something else, somebody commented that Shawn actually left his car running, went into work & bought a soda, quit and walked right back out. He bought the soda in the break room and everyone that was in there witnessed it. I believe this was on that same forum. This was around 6:10 or something that morning.

So, how did Billie Jean get to work if Shawn was using her car? Didn't she state that she left for work at 6:30? If both of their phones pinged off of the same tower when she said she was either at work or going to work, then isn't it possible they were together? Going off of that, if they were together, then surely Billie Jean would know that Shawn didn't go to work that day...right?

So...when taking everything into consideration that people have said it wasn;t a happy home, sometimes even volatile...and given all of the inconsistencies in Billie Jean's & Shawn's statements...and finally taking into consideration what was released in the affadavit for search warrant - then I think it's possible they were both lying from the very beginning and knew exactly what they were doing when they were being misleading.

Ativan is a benzo. When bought off the street, it could hold serious repurcussions. It's an anti-anxiety medicine, could be compared to Xanax just not as strong (sometimes). Street manufactured coud hold serious consequences. People tend to use them as sleep aids, etc. It's a prescribed drug, messes with your brain, nerves, etc. I can;t help but to compare this chick to Misty. Something is wrong in our country when kids keep paying the ultimate price for parents that can;t get their shit together. Heck, nobody's perfect, I know that...but seriously now this is ridiculous. Billie Jean has a couple of friends posting online stating she'd never do anything to harm her child, she's a wonderful mother, she's everything positive yada yada. I'll bet they didn;t know she was a drug user. Fact remains - they hit up the ATM to purchase drugs. Well, I wonder if it was the Ativan they purchased, and if so - it may have been street made. That would make it stronger and possibly become an anti-psychotic drug. When mixed with something else, bad things could happen without them having any memory of it. Something that would make them go numb.

I don't like them and I'm very glad they don't live near me. I hope they're innocent and that Hailey is alive somewhere. I don't think she is, though.

Regarding the link that I forgot to provide, I originally got it off of  this link:
http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/t3930p150-hailey-dunn-13-year-old-missing-from-colorado-city-tx-hailey-s-disappearance-now-a-criminal-matter-hailey-s-mother-billie-jean-and-her-former-live-in-boyfriend-shawn-adkins-being-investigators-primary-suspects

The original link & comment came from here:
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=167742656603756&id=559951597

Rachel Greer   Haileys mom said on Nancy Grace that the boyfriend argued with two of co-workers and got fired the morning she went missing.. not true, He went to work left his vehicle on went into the break room to get a soda and went back to his vehicle without saying a word to anyone and left, this was at 6:30 in the morning on dec 27th. He apparently went to his mothers house in big spring after leaving his work. I'm wondering if the boyfriends mom has been questioned.
Monday at 3:06pm ·
END QUOTE

Then people comment and speculate in between, but Rachel then makes this comment:

Rachel Greer   My husband and other people witnessed this since they work at the same place.. whatever Shawn told Haileys mom is not the truth because he didnt argue or talked to anyone the morning he quit.
Monday at 3:45pm ·
END QUOTE

I believe Rachel.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: January 12, 2011, 03:29:04 PM »

Cartfly, thank you. He's despicable.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: January 12, 2011, 03:51:30 PM »

Snip:– During his polygraph examination, before walking out, Adkins provided some position reaction about knowing where Hailey Dunn is. Indications were that Hailey Dunn may be in Scurry County.

I thought I read somewhere that Adkins used to frequent a cave as a child, like he used to hang out there or something, like his secret place or something like a place where he would go to get away or something. I read a woman's comment saying something about this, and that maybe it should be checked out & she didn't remember how to get there, but she'd contacted the police anyway to let them know. Did I read this here? I believe I read it last night. I'll search the comment, even though it really may be irrelevant.

Helper, have you heard of any caves in your county or area counties?

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #814 on: January 12, 2011, 03:53:16 PM »

You are so right. Island and Cappucino kept questioning Billie's role and I couldn't see it, but they sure nailed that one.

I am reading the affidavits now and I think I am going to be physically sick. I felt strongly Shawn had something to do with this but never thought Billie did. This is certainly a WTH moment for me....

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: January 12, 2011, 03:56:51 PM »

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: January 12, 2011, 04:00:50 PM »

Affadavits & Search Warrants - Holy Crap! Read Them In FULL!

http://media.reporternews.com/media/static/0113_001.pdf
http://media.reporternews.com/media/static/0115_001.pdf
http://media.reporternews.com/media/static/0117_001.pdf
http://media.reporternews.com/media/static/0119_001.pdf
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #817 on: January 12, 2011, 04:01:20 PM »

You are so right. Island and Cappucino kept questioning Billie's role and I couldn't see it, but they sure nailed that one.

I am reading the affidavits now and I think I am going to be physically sick. I felt strongly Shawn had something to do with this but never thought Billie did. This is certainly a WTH moment for me....

Nobody likes to think a parent can do this, I can't even imagine a parent putting a BF or new husband/wife ahead of their child so I am odd, I just got a weird vibe since I didn't witness any true emotion IMO, it was a failure to connect on an emotional level that piqued my interest, it just went downhill from there.

Thanks everyone for the info on the T-shit, I was clueless as usual

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: January 12, 2011, 04:02:58 PM »

I read someone's comment this morning, victimsheartland.forum I think it was (as it was my first time there and I couldn't get onto scaredmonkeys.com), that David was banging and banging on the door but Shawn wasn't answering. That's why he climbed in the window. This was around 4:00, not 5:00, so there's a discrepancy in time. The comment was by a friend of the family of the Dunns.

Something else, somebody commented that Shawn actually left his car running, went into work & bought a soda, quit and walked right back out. He bought the soda in the break room and everyone that was in there witnessed it. I believe this was on that same forum. This was around 6:10 or something that morning.

So, how did Billie Jean get to work if Shawn was using her car? Didn't she state that she left for work at 6:30? If both of their phones pinged off of the same tower when she said she was either at work or going to work, then isn't it possible they were together? Going off of that, if they were together, then surely Billie Jean would know that Shawn didn't go to work that day...right?

So...when taking everything into consideration that people have said it wasn;t a happy home, sometimes even volatile...and given all of the inconsistencies in Billie Jean's & Shawn's statements...and finally taking into consideration what was released in the affadavit for search warrant - then I think it's possible they were both lying from the very beginning and knew exactly what they were doing when they were being misleading.

Ativan is a benzo. When bought off the street, it could hold serious repurcussions. It's an anti-anxiety medicine, could be compared to Xanax just not as strong (sometimes). Street manufactured coud hold serious consequences. People tend to use them as sleep aids, etc. It's a prescribed drug, messes with your brain, nerves, etc. I can;t help but to compare this chick to Misty. Something is wrong in our country when kids keep paying the ultimate price for parents that can;t get their shit together. Heck, nobody's perfect, I know that...but seriously now this is ridiculous. Billie Jean has a couple of friends posting online stating she'd never do anything to harm her child, she's a wonderful mother, she's everything positive yada yada. I'll bet they didn;t know she was a drug user. Fact remains - they hit up the ATM to purchase drugs. Well, I wonder if it was the Ativan they purchased, and if so - it may have been street made. That would make it stronger and possibly become an anti-psychotic drug. When mixed with something else, bad things could happen without them having any memory of it. Something that would make them go numb.

I don't like them and I'm very glad they don't live near me. I hope they're innocent and that Hailey is alive somewhere. I don't think she is, though.

Regarding the link that I forgot to provide, I originally got it off of  this link:
http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/t3930p150-hailey-dunn-13-year-old-missing-from-colorado-city-tx-hailey-s-disappearance-now-a-criminal-matter-hailey-s-mother-billie-jean-and-her-former-live-in-boyfriend-shawn-adkins-being-investigators-primary-suspects

The original link & comment came from here:
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=167742656603756&id=559951597

Rachel Greer   Haileys mom said on Nancy Grace that the boyfriend argued with two of co-workers and got fired the morning she went missing.. not true, He went to work left his vehicle on went into the break room to get a soda and went back to his vehicle without saying a word to anyone and left, this was at 6:30 in the morning on dec 27th. He apparently went to his mothers house in big spring after leaving his work. I'm wondering if the boyfriends mom has been questioned.
Monday at 3:06pm ·
END QUOTE

Then people comment and speculate in between, but Rachel then makes this comment:

Rachel Greer   My husband and other people witnessed this since they work at the same place.. whatever Shawn told Haileys mom is not the truth because he didnt argue or talked to anyone the morning he quit.
Monday at 3:45pm ·
END QUOTE

I believe Rachel.

For the most part ... the revealed affidavits confirm Rachel's account.

It would appear that Shawn had some type of abnormal hold over Billie.  It appears that last February there were actual red flags that indicated that Shawn posed a risk to her and her children but ... she allowed him to move in four months ago nevertheless.

What is wrong with these single moms who put their boyfriends ahead of the well-being of their children!!

Janet

+++++

Documents: Adkins Threatened Hailey, Billie's Lives
Wednesday, January 12 2011

Shawn Adkins had threatened the life of Hailey and Billie Dunn during a domestic dispute last February, according to documents obtained by Bigcountryhomepage.com related to the investigation into Hailey Dunn's disappearance.

The affidavits filed for the purpose of obtaining the six search warrants reveal more than "inconsistencies" with the family's statements – they reveal alarming details.  The documents filed by investigators do not impute guilt or innocence.

<snipped>

December 27th

Adkins told investigators he'd been fired from his job at WSI in Snyder on the morning of Dec. 27, the day he last saw Hailey, after an altercation with his supervisor.  His employer said he came in at 6 a.m., bought a Dr. Pepper in the break room, looked at his supervisor without saying a word, and walked out at 6:10 a.m.

Adkins said he went straight to his mother's house in Big Spring, but cell phone records show his phone was used in Colorado City from 6:35 to 6:56 a.m.  It was then used in Big Spring several times between 9:38 a.m. and 2:40 p.m.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=330656

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Turtletop17
Scared Monkey

« Reply #819 on: January 12, 2011, 04:05:08 PM »

sorry the above pic was large...I should have resized it

If someone can delete theabove post here it is alot smaller Done.  MuffyBee
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 05:31:36 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.