March 28, 2024, 02:57:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn 13 missing from Colorado City, Texas #1 1/03/11 - 1/12/11  (Read 387441 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: January 12, 2011, 04:12:13 PM »

I want to make a quick note here... Billie Jean still may be innocent of any wrong doing to her daughter. She may be a lousy good for nothing parent in my eyes, but she may be innocent in Hailey's disappearance. I think the media tends to put their own spin on things to sell the story and generate the hits to their sites. When I go through the affadavit 0113_001.pdf above, it clearly states witnesses saw Billie leave for work and that her cell would ping off of the same tower Adkin's did when based on where she works. I believe she's guilty of not being a good parent, but to be deemed detrimental in her daughter's disappearance I'm not 100% sure of. If Adkins did something to her daughter, then hopefully she'll be held accountable to a certain degree for keeping him in their home...considering her son hardly knew him & Hailey didn't care for him.

Please read those affadavits and warrants.
Turtletop17
Scared Monkey

« Reply #821 on: January 12, 2011, 04:13:15 PM »

The affidavit  also states this....

When asked if investigators could look at the phone again to verify what they
had seen, or confirm that ADKINS was correct, ADKINS deleted the exact
information the investigators were requesting to see.

END QUOTE

I am really curious what is was that he deleted

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: January 12, 2011, 04:14:28 PM »

Thanks Titch

I could be wrong but ... I somehow believe that LE is scrambling right now in an attempt to seal these documents.

Klaas ... maybe you could to your thing prior to them going poof.  Thanks.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: January 12, 2011, 04:15:28 PM »

I want to make a quick note here... Billie Jean still may be innocent of any wrong doing to her daughter. She may be a lousy good for nothing parent in my eyes, but she may be innocent in Hailey's disappearance. I think the media tends to put their own spin on things to sell the story and generate the hits to their sites. When I go through the affadavit 0113_001.pdf above, it clearly states witnesses saw Billie leave for work and that her cell would ping off of the same tower Adkin's did when based on where she works. I believe she's guilty of not being a good parent, but to be deemed detrimental in her daughter's disappearance I'm not 100% sure of. If Adkins did something to her daughter, then hopefully she'll be held accountable to a certain degree for keeping him in their home...considering her son hardly knew him & Hailey didn't care for him.

Something is just not right here! Adkins stated that she was promiscuous & smoked mary-j!
Turtletop17
Scared Monkey

« Reply #824 on: January 12, 2011, 04:17:36 PM »

I would agree Titch. I cant quit believe BD IS involved. I am very concerned at her parenting skills and can see why HD wanted to move in with her bio-dad, but I still do not see any definite indications that she was directly involved with her daughters disappearance. I do not want to believe that she would, but then again I have seen from CA and other cases that it is a possibility.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: January 12, 2011, 04:18:27 PM »

Clint Dunn Says He Thinks Billie Wouldn't Hurt Their Daughter

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- Hailey Dunn’s father said Wednesday that he doesn’t believe his estranged wife Billie Dunn would have hurt their daughter.

Clint Dunn responded to questions after a KTXS News story Tuesday night that provided details of law enforcement findings in affidavits that were used to secure search warrants in the case.

The affidavits revealed a list of inconsistencies in statements from Billie Dunn and her former live-in boyfriend Shawn Adkins. The affidavits also detailed failed polygraph tests by both of them and a sordid reading list of articles about murder and other other topics.

Clint Dunn, however, said he’s known Billie Dunn for 20 years, and he said he doesn’t think she would hurt their child.

“It scares me to death,” he said. “I didn’t sleep last night. I read the KTXS story a half dozen times.”

At Billie Dunn’s house, a woman who answered the door said Billie Dunn would not be speaking to KTXS.

Connie Jones, Clint Dunn’s mother and Hailey’s grandmother, was asked whether, in her gut, she thought Hailey was alive. She replied, “No.”

However, she added she’s not giving up hope.

Clint Dunn said he was traveling to Odessa to check out a lead he’d heard about Hailey.

Residents in Colorado City also were not giving of hope of finding Hailey. One group of volunteers was searching a lake north of the area, but nothing unusual was found.

Residents in Colorado City said Wednesday that the mood had shifted significantly since the news broke about the law enforcement’s information about Adkins and Billie Dunn.

Some indicated that they now had heightened fear for their own children in the aftermath of the news

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26469659/detail.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: January 12, 2011, 04:20:01 PM »

NewsWest 9
We have posted the 30+ page affidavit related to the Hailey Dunn case on our website. Click the link below to read the affidavit.

http://www.newswest9.com/Global/link.asp?L=471989
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: January 12, 2011, 04:20:38 PM »

I have read the affidavits. I am not cutting Billie as much slack as you. I wish I could think otherwise, but I can't. I believe Billie was under Shawn's control, and would do anything for him. Even it it meant sacrificing her daughter. If nothing else, she brought the vampire in the house knowing full well what his hobbies and  preoccupations were. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Turtletop17
Scared Monkey

« Reply #828 on: January 12, 2011, 04:25:08 PM »

NOT SURE IF THIS IS TRUE BUT......

someone just posted that SA was just arrested on the "find Hailey Dunn" facebook
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: January 12, 2011, 04:25:40 PM »

Clint Dunn Says He Thinks Billie Wouldn't Hurt Their Daughter

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- Hailey Dunn’s father said Wednesday that he doesn’t believe his estranged wife Billie Dunn would have hurt their daughter.

Clint Dunn responded to questions after a KTXS News story Tuesday night that provided details of law enforcement findings in affidavits that were used to secure search warrants in the case.

The affidavits revealed a list of inconsistencies in statements from Billie Dunn and her former live-in boyfriend Shawn Adkins. The affidavits also detailed failed polygraph tests by both of them and a sordid reading list of articles about murder and other other topics.

Clint Dunn, however, said he’s known Billie Dunn for 20 years, and he said he doesn’t think she would hurt their child.

“It scares me to death,” he said. “I didn’t sleep last night. I read the KTXS story a half dozen times.”

At Billie Dunn’s house, a woman who answered the door said Billie Dunn would not be speaking to KTXS.

Connie Jones, Clint Dunn’s mother and Hailey’s grandmother, was asked whether, in her gut, she thought Hailey was alive. She replied, “No.”

However, she added she’s not giving up hope.

Clint Dunn said he was traveling to Odessa to check out a lead he’d heard about Hailey.

Residents in Colorado City also were not giving of hope of finding Hailey. One group of volunteers was searching a lake north of the area, but nothing unusual was found.

Residents in Colorado City said Wednesday that the mood had shifted significantly since the news broke about the law enforcement’s information about Adkins and Billie Dunn.

Some indicated that they now had heightened fear for their own children in the aftermath of the news

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26469659/detail.html

If a parent leaves a child alone in the presence of a dog that is known to be agressive and ... the child is harmed ... who is responsible besides the dog?

Janet

+++++

Whatever the scenario ... I now believe that ... at the very least ... Billie had knowledge or became suspicious regarding what happened to her daughter.  Could it be all about protecting Shawn and ... this is why "deception indicated" was the outcome of her polygraph?  In other words ... her priority was not Hailey.

Janet

++++++

EXCLUSIVE: Documents Point To Mother, Boyfriend In Hailey Dunn's DisappearanceBy Merlin Mann, KTXS News
POSTED: 9:54 pm CST January 11, 2011
UPDATED: 7:23 am CST January 12, 2011

– Billie Dunn volunteered to take a polygraph examination, but when she arrived, she was found to be “under the influence of narcotics,” and she was dismissed from the test at that time. On her second attempt, the investigators concluded there was “deception indicated.” After the examination, Billie Dunn was given the chance to discuss and explain “why she failed the examination.” Officials said she couldn't explain them, and she ended the interview by walking out.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 6, 2011 - 20:00   ET

ALEXIS WEED, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: Nancy, we`re hearing that Hailey`s mother -- she was questioned for 10 to 12 hours yesterday evening, last into the night. She says that she took a polygraph exam, and that`s what prompted police to keep her there at the station. She said she failed her polygraph examination,. She said she was very nervous when she took it. She also tells us today that her live-in boyfriend failed his polygraph exam, only after refusing to take two previous other exams.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: January 12, 2011, 04:27:47 PM »

I'm going to move this thread into the Missing Persons High Profile area, I think right after Zahra's thread.  I have a feeling this case is going to get a lot darker before what happened to Hailey is known. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #831 on: January 12, 2011, 04:29:25 PM »

someone just posted that SA was just arrested on the "find Hailey Dunn" facebook
http://www.facebook.com/find.hailey.dunn?v=wall         It appears he has been arrested
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: January 12, 2011, 04:32:08 PM »

NewsWest 9
We have posted the 30+ page affidavit related to the Hailey Dunn case on our website. Click the link below to read the affidavit.

http://www.newswest9.com/Global/link.asp?L=471989

I cannot believe that there was nobody who was aware of the dynamics of that household.  Why was CPS not contacted?  ... or were they?

Janet

_____

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #833 on: January 12, 2011, 04:33:19 PM »

Do you Monkey's have this link?  I just came in from shoveling or pushing the show around, haven't caught up yet.
You need a strong stomach for this reading list. She didn't collect cookbook's, that's for sure. Good grief.

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/26465402/detail.html

Investigators Sift Through Sordid Reading List Of Billie Dunn, Adkins

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: January 12, 2011, 04:33:36 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/find.hailey.dunn?v=wall         It appears he has been arrested

As my 12 year old grandson would say ...YES!!!

_____

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #835 on: January 12, 2011, 04:40:01 PM »

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?376137-Hailey-Dunn-1-12-11&p=14741028#post14741028

Our friends over at IS have a couple links. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: January 12, 2011, 04:46:53 PM »

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=330796

LIVE AT 4PM: Hailey Dunn News Conference
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #837 on: January 12, 2011, 04:47:16 PM »

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=330796     Press conference
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: January 12, 2011, 04:47:46 PM »

Do you Monkey's have this link?  I just came in from shoveling or pushing the show around, haven't caught up yet.
You need a strong stomach for this reading list. She didn't collect cookbook's, that's for sure. Good grief.

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/26465402/detail.html

Investigators Sift Through Sordid Reading List Of Billie Dunn, Adkins

Here we go again with the Insane Clown Posse and the Juggalos.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: January 12, 2011, 04:48:30 PM »

From the facebook link above:

Help Find Hailey Dunn - Missing From Texas ‎1/12/2011: BREAKING NEWS: SHAWN ADKINS ARRESTED - Although not officially confirmed, our page members who were listening to the Nolan County Sheriff's Department scanner are convinced Shawn was arrested. Stay tuned for CONFIRMATION on this report. LISTEN to the Nolan County Sheriff's Department Dispatch here:

• Nolan County Sheriff Live Scanner Audio Feed
    www.radioreference.com
    Nolan County Sheriff Live Scanner Audio Feed on RadioReference.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.