March 28, 2024, 09:38:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn 13 missing from Colorado City, Texas #1 1/03/11 - 1/12/11  (Read 387409 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: January 12, 2011, 04:50:19 PM »

I want to make a quick note here... Billie Jean still may be innocent of any wrong doing to her daughter. She may be a lousy good for nothing parent in my eyes, but she may be innocent in Hailey's disappearance. I think the media tends to put their own spin on things to sell the story and generate the hits to their sites. When I go through the affadavit 0113_001.pdf above, it clearly states witnesses saw Billie leave for work and that her cell would ping off of the same tower Adkin's did when based on where she works. I believe she's guilty of not being a good parent, but to be deemed detrimental in her daughter's disappearance I'm not 100% sure of. If Adkins did something to her daughter, then hopefully she'll be held accountable to a certain degree for keeping him in their home...considering her son hardly knew him & Hailey didn't care for him.

Please read those affadavits and warrants.

I have read the affidavits. I am not cutting Billie as much slack as you. I wish I could think otherwise, but I can't. I believe Billie was under Shawn's control, and would do anything for him. Even it it meant sacrificing her daughter. If nothing else, she brought the vampire in the house knowing full well what his hobbies and  preoccupations were. 

Fanny, I agree with you. I'm not saying that I think she's innocent, I'm stating that according to the law, and what must be proven, she may be innocent in Hailey's disappearance. IMO, she brought him into the house, therefore she should be held somewhat responsible...if he's in fact the culprit (which I think he is).
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: January 12, 2011, 04:51:58 PM »

NOT SURE IF THIS IS TRUE BUT......

someone just posted that SA was just arrested on the "find Hailey Dunn" facebook
http://www.facebook.com/find.hailey.dunn?v=wall         It appears he has been arrested

As my 12 year old grandson would say ...YES!!!

Could it be that those who convinced Billie to acknowledge that Shawn may be involved in the disappearance of her daughter also convinced her to tell all.

Janet

++++++

Billie Dunn Admits It's Possible Adkins Could Be Involved In Hailey's DisappearanceBy Jocelyn Tovar, KTXS News
POSTED: 1:52 pm CST January 11, 2011

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- Hailey Dunn's mother, Billie Jean Dunn, told KTXS on Tuesday that she now accepts the possibility that her former live-in boyfriend Shawn Adkins could be involved in the disappearance of her daughter.

After adamantly defending Adkins for two weeks, Billie Dunn said Tuesday for the first time that it is possible that Adkins had something to do with Hailey's disappearance.

She stressed, however, that no one knows for certain – and that she was not accusing him of anything.

Adkins is believed to be the last person to have seen the 13-year-old Hailey, a Colorado Middle School eighth-grader.

Adkins reported that Hailey told him on Dec. 27 that she was going to spend the night with a friend – but she never made it to the friend's house. She was reported missing the next day after her mother discovered she didn't spend the night there.

"I never thought he would hurt Hailey, or had anything to do with this," Billie Dunn said, "until it was pounded in my head that that was a possibility. Nobody knows, though."

Dunn said she hasn't spoken to Adkins recently but occasionally communicates with him through text messages.

<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26452671/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: January 12, 2011, 04:52:03 PM »

Do you Monkey's have this link?  I just came in from shoveling or pushing the show around, haven't caught up yet.
You need a strong stomach for this reading list. She didn't collect cookbook's, that's for sure. Good grief.

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/26465402/detail.html

Investigators Sift Through Sordid Reading List Of Billie Dunn, Adkins

Here we go again with the Insane Clown Posse and the Juggalos.

2 pages  of cryptogram from www.teppo.tv/cryptograrn  dated 9-30-2010. C:ryptogsam
is associated with followers of Insane Clown Posse, also known as "Juggalos"

http://media.reporternews.com/media/static/0113_001.pdf

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: January 12, 2011, 04:52:55 PM »

NOT SURE IF THIS IS TRUE BUT......

someone just posted that SA was just arrested on the "find Hailey Dunn" facebook
http://www.facebook.com/find.hailey.dunn?v=wall         It appears he has been arrested

From the facebook link above:

Help Find Hailey Dunn - Missing From Texas ‎1/12/2011: BREAKING NEWS: SHAWN ADKINS ARRESTED - Although not officially confirmed, our page members who were listening to the Nolan County Sheriff's Department scanner are convinced Shawn was arrested. Stay tuned for CONFIRMATION on this report. LISTEN to the Nolan County Sheriff's Department Dispatch here:

• Nolan County Sheriff Live Scanner Audio Feed
    www.radioreference.com
    Nolan County Sheriff Live Scanner Audio Feed on RadioReference.com

THANK GOD!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: January 12, 2011, 04:54:06 PM »

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=330796

LIVE AT 4PM: Hailey Dunn News Conference

4 PM PT?

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: January 12, 2011, 04:54:52 PM »

I want to make a quick note here... Billie Jean still may be innocent of any wrong doing to her daughter. She may be a lousy good for nothing parent in my eyes, but she may be innocent in Hailey's disappearance. I think the media tends to put their own spin on things to sell the story and generate the hits to their sites. When I go through the affadavit 0113_001.pdf above, it clearly states witnesses saw Billie leave for work and that her cell would ping off of the same tower Adkin's did when based on where she works. I believe she's guilty of not being a good parent, but to be deemed detrimental in her daughter's disappearance I'm not 100% sure of. If Adkins did something to her daughter, then hopefully she'll be held accountable to a certain degree for keeping him in their home...considering her son hardly knew him & Hailey didn't care for him.

I have read the affidavits. I am not cutting Billie as much slack as you. I wish I could think otherwise, but I can't. I believe Billie was under Shawn's control, and would do anything for him. Even it it meant sacrificing her daughter. If nothing else, she brought the vampire in the house knowing full well what his hobbies and  preoccupations were. 

Fanny, I agree with you. I'm not saying that I think she's innocent, I'm stating that according to the law, and what must be proven, she may be innocent in Hailey's disappearance. IMO, she brought him into the house, therefore she should be held somewhat responsible...if he's in fact the culprit (which I think he is).

I understand what you are saying. I think she is more complicit. The New Years party does it for me.  Just like Caylee and the 31 days. Who does that?

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: January 12, 2011, 04:55:22 PM »

Getting read to start ANY MINUTE
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: January 12, 2011, 04:55:41 PM »

LIVE NOW!

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=330796
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: January 12, 2011, 05:01:32 PM »

Just got on & linking up here....tks for the heads up Fanny

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: January 12, 2011, 05:02:16 PM »

They sound awfully jovial, talking about Mexican food.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: January 12, 2011, 05:02:41 PM »

I believe the joking around is very inappropriate.  Would this spokesperson for the investigation be doing this if his 13 year old daughter was missing?

Janet

_____

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: January 12, 2011, 05:04:50 PM »

Who is speaking?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #852 on: January 12, 2011, 05:06:18 PM »

I would agree Titch. I cant quit believe BD IS involved. I am very concerned at her parenting skills and can see why HD wanted to move in with her bio-dad, but I still do not see any definite indications that she was directly involved with her daughters disappearance. I do not want to believe that she would, but then again I have seen from CA and other cases that it is a possibility.

I never said she was actually involved in murder, etc .....I felt she was "off" IMO, like backing up her BF rather than focusing 100% on her daughter, and obviously she knew he was a POS of he threatened to kill her and Hailey last February. I never got the feeling she had put her kids priority, didn't know MB's mom and yet would let her spend the night etc., so I think involved to a degree even if it's not the final act, but I was never comfortable with her stmts and flat affect, and I thought she was on drugs. Turns out most of that is true, I do hope and pray she isn't involved in the ultimate betrayal but after so many cases over the yrs my cynicism is showing.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: January 12, 2011, 05:06:48 PM »

Nothing about an arrest.

Janet

_____

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: January 12, 2011, 05:07:52 PM »

Hailey hasn't been found.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: January 12, 2011, 05:08:04 PM »

Who is speaking?

He's annoying & not the most professional I've ever seen

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: January 12, 2011, 05:09:07 PM »

Now Trooper Sparky is speaking.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: January 12, 2011, 05:09:21 PM »

Hailey hasn't been found.

I think this will be another case where LE will be led to the location....very bad vibe Ive had since the very first airing of NG covering this case with Billie

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: January 12, 2011, 05:09:40 PM »

Thanks Titch

I could be wrong but ... I somehow believe that LE is scrambling right now in an attempt to seal these documents.

Klaas ... maybe you could to your thing prior to them going poof.  Thanks.

Janet

BUMPED

_____

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: January 12, 2011, 05:10:56 PM »

"Several people of interest"

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.