March 28, 2024, 04:24:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn 13 missing from Colorado City, Texas #1 1/03/11 - 1/12/11  (Read 387381 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: January 12, 2011, 06:27:38 PM »

NEW DETAILS: Search Affidavits Reveal Disturbing New Information About Those Closest To Hailey Dunn 1/12/11

UPDATE: 4:45 pm
DPS Trooper Sparky Dean says press conferences will only come "as needed" in Hailey Dunn case.
Billie Dean speaks to CBS 7's Beau Berman about details in affidavits - she says she "simply likes horror movies." She also claims the drugs she allegedly bought (according to affidavits) were not illegal.Hear from Billie Dunn herself tonight on CBS 7 News.

Colorado City, TX - Disturbing new details coming out today in the case of missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn.
Search affidavits obtained by CBS 7 News do not assign any guilt or innocence, but some of the findings are disturbing.
Here’s a breakdown of the highlights:

-Billie Dunn’s Boyfriend Shawn Adkins had previously threatened the lives of both Hailey and Billie Dunn back in February.
-Both Shawn and Billie Dunn had a fascination with horror films and brutal crimes including serial killers, the occult and mass murders.
- After Billie Dunn reported positive things about Hailey and her personality. Adkins told authorities she was promiscuous and in to drugs. Adkins was the only one to report negative characteristics.
-The reports also state Billie Dunn and Adkins had several friends over for a new year's eve party just three days before Hailey disappeared.
-Affidavits state that Adkins downplayed the party, stating they just had a few friends over to the house to have drinks on New Year ‘s Eve.
-In conversation with Hailey’s uncle, roger Ostrander, Ostrander stated he couldn’t believe anyone would hurt at 13 year-old little girl... to which Adkins replied, "yeah, it’s like killing a deer."

CBS 7’s Beau Berman is in Colorado City this (Wednesday) afternoon. He’ll talk to officials to get the latest on this case. Tune in to CBS 7 News at 4:30, 5:00, 6:00 & 10:00.

http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=23311

I guess she went to the local Rite Aid store.  

It's like you read my feeble mind:)  I wonder if she thinks that buying drugs like hydrocodone, ativan etc means they aren't illegal.....yeah, ermm ok whatever!

(Edit-fix quote.  MB)

Simple questions Billie, which doctor prescribed medication for you or your boyfriend?   Where is the receipt?   Where did you get the prescription(s) filled?  This is importnant Billie because we'll be able to verify your story by witnessing you on surveillance & the pharmicist will have a record.   PS $140 worth?    Things that make you go hmmmm
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 06:34:03 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: January 12, 2011, 06:30:02 PM »

Nancy Grace Tonight: Don't miss missing teen cheerleader Hailey's mom Billie Dunn talk exclusively about the shocking search warrant affidavits just released that her at the center of the investigation!

I SO don't want to miss this, but am supposed to take daughter out for dinner at Margaritaville for her b-day, so pls someone post what I miss. (I wish I could see Mz Nancy's face) and also the spin on this.

Can you record it?   Im sure we'll collectively discuss the highlights so you & others wont miss anything.   What the F is this B gonna say now....come on now, she's got to be stuck on stupid to think we're buying all she's selling.   My BS meter is sky high!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: January 12, 2011, 06:31:23 PM »

PS Island enjoy your evening with your daughter & tell her happy birthday!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: January 12, 2011, 06:32:54 PM »

NEW DETAILS: Search Affidavits Reveal Disturbing New Information About Those Closest To Hailey Dunn 1/12/11

DPS Trooper Sparky Dean says press conferences will only come "as needed" in Hailey Dunn case.
Billie Dean speaks to CBS 7's Beau Berman about details in affidavits - she says she "simply likes horror movies." She also claims the drugs she allegedly bought (according to affidavits) were not illegal.Hear from Billie Dunn herself tonight on CBS 7 News.

Colorado City, TX - Disturbing new details coming out today in the case of missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn.
Search affidavits obtained by CBS 7 News do not assign any guilt or innocence, but some of the findings are disturbing.

-Billie Dunn’s Boyfriend Shawn Adkins had previously threatened the lives of both Hailey and Billie Dunn back in February.
-Both Shawn and Billie Dunn had a fascination with horror films and brutal crimes including serial killers, the occult and mass murders.
- After Billie Dunn reported positive things about Hailey and her personality. Adkins told authorities she was promiscuous and in to drugs. Adkins was the only one to report negative characteristics.
-The reports also state Billie Dunn and Adkins had several friends over for a new year's eve party just three days before Hailey disappeared.
-Affidavits state that Adkins downplayed the party, stating they just had a few friends over to the house to have drinks on New Year ‘s Eve.
-In conversation with Hailey’s uncle, roger Ostrander, Ostrander stated he couldn’t believe anyone would hurt at 13 year-old little girl... to which Adkins replied, "yeah, it’s like killing a deer."

CBS 7’s Beau Berman is in Colorado City this (Wednesday) afternoon. He’ll talk to officials to get the latest on this case. Tune in to CBS 7 News at 4:30, 5:00, 6:00 & 10:00.

I guess she went to the local Rite Aid store. 

It's like you read my feeble mind:)  I wonder if she thinks that buying drugs like hydrocodone, ativan etc means they aren't illegal.....yeah, ermm ok whatever!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: January 12, 2011, 06:37:15 PM »

- After Billie Dunn reported positive things about Hailey and her personality. Adkins told authorities she was promiscuous and in to drugs. Adkins was the only one to report negative characteristics.-The reports also state Billie Dunn and Adkins had several friends over for a new year's eve party just three days before Hailey disappeared.

I believe that Shawn is attempting "blame the victim" defence when it the manner in which Hailey may have met her demise is revealed.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
helper
Scared Monkey

« Reply #905 on: January 12, 2011, 06:56:43 PM »

to answer some more questions. wells are not real big here just for ranch houses in the country and dunn is the only city between c city and snyder with very few houses on main rd. However most of them are their all day ranching. alot of open land though. the drug stores here do not open till 8 or 9 latest. know more from talk of town but cant say until news catchs wind of it.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #906 on: January 12, 2011, 06:58:40 PM »

to answer some more questions. wells are not real big here just for ranch houses in the country and dunn is the only city between c city and snyder with very few houses on main rd. However most of them are their all day ranching. alot of open land though. the drug stores here do not open till 8 or 9 latest. know more from talk of town but cant say until news catchs wind of it.
Thank-you, since I'm from a small town, can just imagine the talk of the town.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: January 12, 2011, 07:11:41 PM »

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/12/raw-video-mother-billie-jean-dunn-speaks-out-about/

RAW VIDEO: Mother Billie Jean Dunn speaks out about affidavits, disappearance of missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn.

WTH is wrong with this chick? How dare she in so many words call the police liars! How dare she! Is she that ridiculous? The FBI are involved in this. Is she calling them liars, also?

Funny how she talks about Shawn failing the ld test. It's almost as if she's attempting to draw attention away from herself.

Notice she says her cell phone should have been there all day long, yet her cell pinged off of a tower that she'd have come in range with on her way to work.

Questions I now have are these:

1- Did they or didn't they share the same car on the 27th? I thought he was using her car...

2- If she really did leave her cell at home for her kids, then could somebody else have picked it up and travelled in the same direction as Shawn?

3- If Shawn is a perp, could he have an accomplice?

4- How...did...Billie Jean..get...to...work...if they shared the same car? For instance, did she carpool with someone?

5- Taking into consideration what happened to Jaycee Dugard's family after she went missing, could it be possible that the same situation has arisen here?

6- Why have a New Year's get together just a few days after Hailey disappears? Even if they thought she ran away, it's still inappropriate. You'd think they'd be scouring woods or something instead!

7- With all the printed propaganda related to crime and sex, could the way they are acting just be a front, self-taught act in order to evade the police? All one has to do is look at Casey Anthony and how her family handled things to learn how to obtain free GOOD legal counsil. Usually a defense attorney could give a chit about guilt or innocense, they care about money. Besides corporate litigation, high profile criminal defense lawyers are where the money's at.

8- It takes big cajones to insinuate the affadavit is filled with lies. Is she attempting to mislead the public, or prey on public sympathy knowing they only have a 6 man police force, therefore it could instill doubt in the nations minds now that this has gone high profile?..Doubt in how the authorities are handling this situation?

Klaas, I still haven't figured out how to embed the video, which is why I only supplied the link. I clicked on the # sign above but it's a nogo. I tried just copying & pasting the entire link, including embed, but again a nogo. I'll learn one of these day!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #908 on: January 12, 2011, 07:11:48 PM »

I think it's just a very small town and they don't know how to react to the media attention.
I have not posted in here, but Klaas ITA but also I think a lot of the Troopers facial expressions were meant to send a message to the persons of interest. I truly believe what some have thought were insensitive smirks, were more smirks of "we know what happened and we are going to getcha". 

JMO JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: January 12, 2011, 07:19:50 PM »

Titch - some you can't embed in this forum and this is one of those.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: January 12, 2011, 07:21:30 PM »

I think it's just a very small town and they don't know how to react to the media attention.
I have not posted in here, but Klaas ITA but also I think a lot of the Troopers facial expressions were meant to send a message to the persons of interest. I truly believe what some have thought were insensitive smirks, were more smirks of "we know what happened and we are going to getcha". 

JMO JSM 

Also, most of the press conferences I have witnessed are hard to listen to pre-press conference when the mic is on but the people don't necessarily know.  They always seem too casual for the seriousness of the event, IMO.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #911 on: January 12, 2011, 07:26:04 PM »

JMO JSM 

Also, most of the press conferences I have witnessed are hard to listen to pre-press conference when the mic is on but the people don't necessarily know.  They always seem too casual for the seriousness of the event, IMO.
Makes sense. Thanks Klaas.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: January 12, 2011, 07:26:44 PM »

Titch - some you can't embed in this forum and this is one of those.

Thank you.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: January 12, 2011, 07:30:37 PM »

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/12/raw-video-mother-billie-jean-dunn-speaks-out-about/

RAW VIDEO: Mother Billie Jean Dunn speaks out about affidavits, disappearance of missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn.

WTH is wrong with this chick? How dare she in so many words call the police liars! How dare she! Is she that ridiculous? The FBI are involved in this. Is she calling them liars, also?

Funny how she talks about Shawn failing the ld test. It's almost as if she's attempting to draw attention away from herself.

Notice she says her cell phone should have been there all day long, yet her cell pinged off of a tower that she'd have come in range with on her way to work.

1- Did they or didn't they share the same car on the 27th? I thought he was using her car...

2- If she really did leave her cell at home for her kids, then could somebody else have picked it up and travelled in the same direction as Shawn?

4- How...did...Billie Jean..get...to...work...if they shared the same car? For instance, did she carpool with someone?

5- Taking into consideration what happened to Jaycee Dugard's family after she went missing, could it be possible that the same situation has arisen here?

6- Why have a New Year's get together just a few days after Hailey disappears? Even if they thought she ran away, it's still inappropriate. You'd think they'd be scouring woods or something instead!

7- With all the printed propaganda related to crime and sex, could the way they are acting just be a front, self-taught act in order to evade the police? All one has to do is look at Casey Anthony and how her family handled things to learn how to obtain free GOOD legal counsil. Usually a defense attorney could give a chit about guilt or innocense, they care about money. Besides corporate litigation, high profile criminal defense lawyers are where the money's at.

8- It takes big cajones to insinuate the affadavit is filled with lies. Is she attempting to mislead the public, or prey on public sympathy knowing they only have a 6 man police force, therefore it could instill doubt in the nations minds now that this has gone high profile?..Doubt in how the authorities are handling this situation?

Klaas, I still haven't figured out how to embed the video, which is why I only supplied the link. I clicked on the # sign above but it's a nogo. I tried just copying & pasting the entire link, including embed, but again a nogo. I'll learn one of these day!

Same couch, but she was more animated in this interview than I have ever seen her, but then she was defending herself. She still seems very passive to me as far as Shawn is concerned. My bu*t would be in Big Spring or Dunn or wherever Shawn is being sheltered and I would have my hands on his throat wanting to know where my daughter is.  I still get the vibes that she knows much more than what she is saying.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #914 on: January 12, 2011, 07:31:36 PM »

Another relative/friend of SA's that have been seen in myspace/facebook videos and photos:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001611363877&v=wall   

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: January 12, 2011, 07:39:40 PM »

Klaas, I found a google cache of from seamusoriley. His statement analysis post is dated today but is only accessed by cache. Why is that? Did he take it down? Anyway, in this he informs that the police or neighbors have informed the neighbor may not be credible due to drug use, the neighbor that stated Hailey was seen in the back yard around 3:00. I'm trying to remember hearing this, but I don't. Maybe a good old 411 neighbor search is in order.

Here's the link for his cache:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:rGBdTg82c-UJ:seamusoriley.blogspot.com/+Mother+used+past+tense+verb+to+describe+Hailey+out+walking+2.+Mother+showed+increase+in+sensitivity+regarding+Shawn+Adkins,+her+then+live+in&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

I have no idea why the statement analysis went poof, but wow, it certainly opens my eyes a bit wider. There will be a popup, and I x'd it out 4 or 5 times, but there was no harm to my computer. I just checked, even though Norton does that for me. When you read this, just ignore all the highlighted words. I was searching for what I copied earlier, so the highlighted words are my search words. Again, pretty interesting.

Janet, if you're still on, you'll be very interested in this read...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: January 12, 2011, 07:40:14 PM »

Well, Billie went so far as to say in her "plea to Hailey" that if SHE had any problems or if "WE" had any problems they could fix it.   It tells me that Billie was very well aware that there were issues in that home.   

She also doesnt know why SA would state that her daughter was promiscuous & into drugs, he never said anything like that to her before....hmmm

She is spending a ton of time worried about what people think of her & defending herself.  I'm finding it rather disturbing that right now her focus is also on eluding that LE is in essence lying.  She explained New Year's as family came over, not sure I'm buying her excuses.  As I've stated before, I'm not sure she had anything directly to do with Hailey being gone BUT this chick certainly is aware of her louse of a boyfriend & things that were going on that shouldnt have been.

Now the cell phone, could it be true that she left the cell home for the kids to use & Hailey had it on her, did the b/f not realize she had the phone on her as he traveled?  Where is the cell physically now?  Many more questions to be answered.

She was chewing her gums a lot & making gestures that could be interpreted as sheer nervousness and/or signs of deception.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: January 12, 2011, 07:44:08 PM »

Same couch, but she was more animated in this interview than I have ever seen her, but then she was defending herself. She still seems very passive to me as far as Shawn is concerned. My bu*t would be in Big Spring or Dunn or wherever Shawn is being sheltered and I would have my hands on his throat wanting to know where my daughter is.  I still get the vibes that she knows much more than what she is saying.

So do I. I think she's a liar, personally.

One thing's for certain, if Hailey is found deceased, and either or both of these idiots are found guilty, they'll die from the dp. Thank GOD this happened in Texas bc Texas has the fastest dp turnaround rate in our country. I hope whomever is responsible for her disappearance, that is if in fact she's deceased, dies a very painful death.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: January 12, 2011, 07:46:14 PM »

Well, Billie went so far as to say in her "plea to Hailey" that if SHE had any problems or if "WE" had any problems they could fix it.   It tells me that Billie was very well aware that there were issues in that home.   

She also doesnt know why SA would state that her daughter was promiscuous & into drugs, he never said anything like that to her before....hmmm

She is spending a ton of time worried about what people think of her & defending herself.  I'm finding it rather disturbing that right now her focus is also on eluding that LE is in essence lying.  She explained New Year's as family came over, not sure I'm buying her excuses.  As I've stated before, I'm not sure she had anything directly to do with Hailey being gone BUT this chick certainly is aware of her louse of a boyfriend & things that were going on that shouldnt have been.

Now the cell phone, could it be true that she left the cell home for the kids to use & Hailey had it on her, did the b/f not realize she had the phone on her as he traveled?  Where is the cell physically now?  Many more questions to be answered.

She was chewing her gums a lot & making gestures that could be interpreted as sheer nervousness and/or signs of deception.

Capp, check out that seamusoriley cached link I just supplied. Go down to where she was talking about "the" cell phone. Look at his analysis of that statement.

Things that make ya go hmmmmmmm...
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #919 on: January 12, 2011, 07:49:13 PM »

NewsWest 9
We have posted the 30+ page affidavit related to the Hailey Dunn case on our website. Click the link below to read the affidavit.

http://www.newswest9.com/Global/link.asp?L=471989

I cannot believe that there was nobody who was aware of the dynamics of that household.  Why was CPS not contacted?  ... or were they?

Janet

I had the same question Janet...but it seemed as if DD was allowed to be there, so I have a beef with CPS everywhere, grrrrr

FYI-Just listening to presser, SA is NOT detained at this time

Janet,

They looked like a normal household, who the heck would believe this junk?

I am now going out and meeting up with PC guys for Margarita's  flower

You are right.  It took some digging below the surface by a few wannabe detectives to reveal the skeletons in Billie and Shawn's closets.

Wasn't that joking by LE so very inappropriate?

Janet

Janet,

I was reading the Affidavit, while listening to LE. I will relisten to the PC.  I alsowant to reread the Affridavit, very interesting.
BD is scheculed to be a guest on NG, unconfirmed.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.