April 24, 2024, 04:49:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: John Wheeler, Former Presidential Aide Found In Landfill - Wilmington DE  (Read 8675 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2011, 04:08:19 AM »

There's an article here..I can't copy it. Conspiracy theories going wild due to lack of information.
http://www.philly.com/inquirer/front_page/20110117_After_two_weeks__mystery_still_surrounds_death_of_Wheeler.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2011, 04:29:55 PM »

Medical examiner: Homicide victim John Wheeler died of 'blunt force trauma'
By ESTEBAN PARRA • The News Journal • January 28, 2011

John P. Wheeler III, whose body was discovered in at a Wilmington landfill on Dec. 31, died as a result of blunt force trauma after being assaulted, the state Medical Examiner’s Office said today.

Carl Kanefsky, spokesman for the state Medical Examiner’s Office, said the cause of death was released because the toxicology tests were completed -- 28 days after the 66-year-old’s body was found at Wilmington's Cherry Island Landfill. Police said his body was dumped there after it was picked up from a garbage bin in Newark.

“They completed all the tests they needed to do and came up with blunt force trauma,” Kanefsky said. “Any further inquiries regarding the case should be directed to the Newark Police Department and the Delaware Department of Justice.”

Newark police spokesman Lt. Mark Farrall said police did not know that the cause of death was being released today.

“We don’t have any further information,” he said. “I can’t comment on his injuries.”

Farrall said detectives still do not know how Wheeler got to Newark or how he got into the dumpster.

The investigation is still on-going.

“We’re still attempting to determine how he made his way to Newark and who’s is responsible for his murder.” Farrall said. “How he got the injuries, I just don’t know.”

snipped
http://www.delawareonline.com/article/20110128/NEWS01/110128028/Med.-examiner-releases-Wheeler-cause-of-death

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2011, 05:52:06 AM »

This case is so sad and makes me shake my head in utter puzzlement.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2011, 01:32:06 PM »

http://www.wdel.com/story.php?id=32617
snip

Tuesday, February 22, 2011 - 1:00pm
Wheeler's home in disarray before body found
 neighbor of a former Pentagon official whose body was found in a landfill last year says the man's home was in disarray a day before he was found.

The neighbor, Rob Dill, says he was keeping an eye on the home of John Wheeler III during the Christmas holidays while Wheeler and his wife were away.

Dill says that when he checked the home on Dec. 30, there was no evidence of a break-in, but he saw chairs on their sides and broken plates in the kitchen sink. Wheeler didn't respond when he called him.

more at link

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2011, 06:19:50 PM »

Ex-Pentagon official Wheeler buried at Arlington

By Nicole Gaudiano
WASHINGTON — Former Pentagon official John Parsons Wheeler III, whose slaying remains unsolved, was interred with full military honors this morning in the Columbarium at Arlington National Cemetery.

His funeral was attended by about 200 people or more, including more than two dozen fellow graduates of the U.S. Military Academy at West Point who wore armbands with the year of their graduation, 1966. Among them was retired Army Gen. Wesley Clark, a former presidential candidate.

snipped
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2011-04-29-pentagon-official-wheeler-buried-arlington_n.htm

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2011, 11:38:45 AM »

Delaware crime: The death of John P. Wheeler: Random killing or assassination?
In first extended interview, widow of former federal official says he looked scared in his final days
3:24 AM, May. 11, 2011 

6 pages
http://www.delawareonline.com/article/20110511/NEWS01/105110342/Random-killing-or-assassination-?odyssey=tab%7Cmostpopular%7Ctext%7CFRONTPAGE

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2011, 06:58:56 AM »

This case is so perplexing -- I just don't know what to think!

Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.