May 01, 2024, 05:59:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #178 1/14/11 - 1/27/11  (Read 158452 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: January 16, 2011, 02:34:53 PM »

OK, someone needs to post just to get past that scary baby face blinking at me!!! 

Haha!

I was getting tired of looking at that image as well when I refreshed the page. (No offense, Fanny. LOL)

Looks like we got past it ;-0

O/T: Boo, you have Valentine clothes if/when you want them!

I apologize to you and BOO and anyone else who was annoyed. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #301 on: January 16, 2011, 02:47:33 PM »

OK, someone needs to post just to get past that scary baby face blinking at me!!! 

Haha!

I was getting tired of looking at that image as well when I refreshed the page. (No offense, Fanny. LOL)

Oh Fanny Mae, We could never be annoyed with you, you are so cute!   cat
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #302 on: January 16, 2011, 05:25:01 PM »

Haha!

Thanks Brandi, I love it!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #303 on: January 16, 2011, 05:26:44 PM »

Haha!

No Fannie Mae, no need to apologize! It's just that no one posted after you and it sat there for the longest time, just grinning at me!! LOL. I love your posts, I've missed you so much!!!! You need Boo hugs???

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: January 16, 2011, 05:41:52 PM »

I'm sorry Monkeys. I meant no disrespect.

I didn't take it as disrespect, Fanny Mae    You were pointing out the same thing many of us have been seeing and feeling, imo.   I find the people that were responsible for Caylee's care  failed her during her short life here on Earth and they continue to disrespect her and cash in on her after her death. That definitely brings feelings of sorrow, anger and outrage. 

FANNIE
IF IT WIL MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER ITS ON MY DESKTOP FOR CONVERSATION  PIECE LOL ITS CUTE!!

Loca
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: January 16, 2011, 06:16:46 PM »

Haha!

Never annoyed by Fanny!!!

It just sat there because no one posted. LOL

No one is annoyed by you, Fanny! Never!

an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: January 16, 2011, 06:37:37 PM »

Haha!

No Fannie Mae, no need to apologize! It's just that no one posted after you and it sat there for the longest time, just grinning at me!! LOL. I love your posts, I've missed you so much!!!! You need Boo hugs???

Thanks for missing me BOO. I'll take a BOO hug.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: January 16, 2011, 06:39:44 PM »

I didn't take it as disrespect, Fanny Mae    You were pointing out the same thing many of us have been seeing and feeling, imo.   I find the people that were responsible for Caylee's care  failed her during her short life here on Earth and they continue to disrespect her and cash in on her after her death. That definitely brings feelings of sorrow, anger and outrage. 

FANNIE
IF IT WIL MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER ITS ON MY DESKTOP FOR CONVERSATION  PIECE LOL ITS CUTE!!

It used to be someone Avi a long time ago. I can't remember who's it was now. I do feel better.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: January 16, 2011, 06:42:10 PM »

Haha!

Never annoyed by Fanny!!!

It just sat there because no one posted. LOL

No one is annoyed by you, Fanny! Never!

an angelic monkey

Thanks BRANDI. Sometimes I get carried away with my own foolishness. I know we are all here for Caylee and things have been so slow. Hopefully next week there will be some new news.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: January 16, 2011, 08:24:16 PM »

I didn't take it as disrespect, Fanny Mae.      You were pointing out the same thing many of us have been seeing and feeling, imo.   I find the people that were responsible for Caylee's care  failed her during her short life here on Earth and they continue to disrespect her and cash in on her after her death. That definitely brings feelings of sorrow, anger and outrage.  

FANNIE
IF IT WIL MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER ITS ON MY DESKTOP FOR CONVERSATION  PIECE LOL ITS CUTE!!

It used to be someone Avi a long time ago. I can't remember who's it was now. I do feel better.

OT -  There was a poster here  a long while ago that used that avi, with the nic "oldfart".  

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: January 17, 2011, 01:23:21 PM »

HELLO! IS ANYBODY HOME?

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: January 17, 2011, 02:39:54 PM »

Once again thanks Brandi and Northern Rose for the great screen shots. Also great insights from all the monkeys.

I like to think we make a good team here Wink

Much appreciation from me too!!!  And thanks for the links, faithful Trimm!!!!;  All commentary superb, as usual!!   
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #312 on: January 17, 2011, 06:41:49 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/26520562/detail.html

Prosecution Gets Chance To Grill New Casey Witnesses
Witnesses Will Be Questioned By Prosecutors This Week Under Oath

POSTED: 5:01 pm EST January 17, 2011
UPDATED: 6:07 pm EST January 17, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Several new witnesses are about to come into play in the case against Casey Anthony.

On Thursday, prosecutors will question searchers under oath as to exactly where they searched for Caylee Anthony.

The new defense witnesses are locals from Apopka, Orlando, Casselberry and Rockledge.

Orlando criminal defense attorney Richard Hornsby, who is not connected to the Anthony case, is skeptical of the new witnesses.

"I think it's going to be highly unlikely these are going to be 'gotcha' witnesses. Given the publicity, they would have come forward a long time ago," said Hornsby.

In December, Anthony defense attorney Cheney Mason told WESH 2 News these new witnesses searched the exact spot and Caylee's remains were not there, supporting their contention that the remains were moved there after Anthony was indicted and jailed.

On Friday, Mason would not comment on whether the witnesses still believe that and are willing to swear to it under oath.

Hornsby said stories often change once someone is pressed for details under oath.

Representatives for Texas EquuSearch have expressed similar skepticism, saying the area was under water for weeks before Casey Anthony was arrested.

Experts hired by prosecutors have presented a timeline suggesting Caylee Anthony's remains were placed there within a couple of weeks of when she was last seen alive.

Anthony's murder trial is scheduled to begin in May.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: January 17, 2011, 07:09:47 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Several new witnesses are about to come into play in the case against Casey Anthony.

On Thursday, prosecutors will question searchers under oath as to exactly where they searched for Caylee Anthony.

The new defense witnesses are locals from Apopka, Orlando, Casselberry and Rockledge.

Orlando criminal defense attorney Richard Hornsby, who is not connected to the Anthony case, is skeptical of the new witnesses.

"I think it's going to be highly unlikely these are going to be 'gotcha' witnesses. Given the publicity, they would have come forward a long time ago," said Hornsby.

In December, Anthony defense attorney Cheney Mason told WESH 2 News these new witnesses searched the exact spot and Caylee's remains were not there, supporting their contention that the remains were moved there after Anthony was indicted and jailed.

On Friday, Mason would not comment on whether the witnesses still believe that and are willing to swear to it under oath.

Hornsby said stories often change once someone is pressed for details under oath.

Representatives for Texas EquuSearch have expressed similar skepticism, saying the area was under water for weeks before Casey Anthony was arrested.

Experts hired by prosecutors have presented a timeline suggesting Caylee Anthony's remains were placed there within a couple of weeks of when she was last seen alive.

Thanks SEEME. These depositions ought to be very interesting. Maybe the "put up or shut up" for the defense as far as Caylee's remains not being in the swamp since June 2008. I don't think they are going to get any one to swear in court they walked right through the dry area where Caylee's remains were found. 

This is what that area looked like a year later about the same time of year.  It floods every year during the rainy season and stays that way until the fall/winter. Caylee was found in December.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: January 17, 2011, 07:51:36 PM »

Thanks SEEME. These depositions ought to be very interesting. Maybe the "put up or shut up" for the defense as far as Caylee's remains not being in the swamp since June 2008. I don't think they are going to get any one to swear in court they walked right through the dry area where Caylee's remains were found. 

This is what that area looked like a year later about the same time of year.  It floods every year during the rainy season and stays that way until the fall/winter. Caylee was found in December.
That's right Fanny and all anyone has to do is talk with the people who live there....like the video we have seen of the young man who stated how deep the water was, how long the water had been there and when it subsided.   Like Hornsby said, if this were the real deal, someone would have come forth a long time ago.  Even JJ came forth in the beginning, when Caylee was found, even tho he was mistaken of the exact area.  So would have others.  The State will rip these "claims" apart.....that is, IF they materialize.  I think they will go......POOF!!!!!     moo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: January 17, 2011, 07:56:57 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/01/casey-anthony-what-will-new-defense-witnesses-say-now.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed:+entertainment/tv/tvguy+(TV+Guy)&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher

Casey Anthony: What will new defense witnesses say now?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Orlando, WESH — posted by halboedeker on January, 17 2011 6:37 PM

Cheney Mason held up a notebook to shield
client Casey Anthony before a Jan. 3 court hearing.
Photo credit: Red Huber/Orlando Sentinel

WESH-Channel 2’s Bob Kealing tonight previewed depositions that will be done Thursday in the Casey Anthony case.
Prosecutors will question about a dozen new defense witnesses — all from Central Florida — who say they searched where Caylee Anthony was later discovered. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

In December, defense attorney Cheney Mason told Kealing that the witnesses looked in the spot and that the toddler wasn’t there – a point the defense says bolsters its contention that someone dumped the child’s body after her mother was jailed. Texas EquuSearch has said the area was flooded and couldn’t be searched.

Will the witnesses stand by what they’ve said? Kealing noted that Mason wasn’t commenting last week.

Kealing listed two crucial questions for the witnesses on Thursday: “When do you claim that you searched this wooded area along Suburban Drive? And how do you know for certain you searched in this exact spot where Caylee Anthony’s remains were later found?”

Orlando attorney Richard Hornsby, who offers analysis for WESH, was skeptical about the local witnesses and cited timing. ”If they had searched the specific area where Caylee’s body was found, they would have come forward voluntarily a long time ago,” Hornsby said

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: January 17, 2011, 08:01:51 PM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/70014?cid=RSS

BONES, SKEPTICISM & CASEY ANTHONY

Photo by: Fox/WESH-TV/doc+furious montage

The creator of the popular Bones books and TV series KATHY REICHS is being called to offer expert testimony for the defense in the sensational trial of accused murder mom CASEY ANTHONY!.

Forensics anthropologist and best selling author Kathy Reichs is among the expert witnesses named by Anthony's defense team.

Reich's series of Bones book is the basis for the hit Fox series and she's also an exec producer of the show that stars David Boreanaz and Emily Deschanel.

Meanwhile, Anthony attorney Cheney Mason told WESH-TV Orlando that the defense team had 15 to 20 volunteers who say they didn't see the toddler's remains "exactly on the spot" where they later were found.

This allegation seems to back up defense contention that someone else dumped the child's remains in the woods after Anthony was jailed.

Mason says the Anthony defense team will present a full list of witnesses Friday.

Casey, who is accused of murdering her daughter Caylee, remains in police custody under lock-up.  The sensational murder trial is docketed to begin in May.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: January 17, 2011, 08:06:17 PM »

I wonder if Baez will fingerprint any of these new witnesses.....you know, to see if there is a match to the "stranger's" print on the duck tape?  If they were in the area, as Kronk was, they must be suspects as well, right?   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: January 17, 2011, 08:25:38 PM »

I wonder if Baez will fingerprint any of these new witnesses.....you know, to see if there is a match to the "stranger's" print on the duck tape?  If they were in the area, as Kronk was, they must be suspects as well, right?   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Of course!   Monkey Devil!
(back to lurking so I can get caught up)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: January 17, 2011, 08:55:41 PM »

Sorry to be OT but is anyone else having trouble accessing the front page?

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.