April 30, 2024, 08:08:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #178 1/14/11 - 1/27/11  (Read 158362 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: January 20, 2011, 09:46:52 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/26545285/detail.html
State Wants To Use Casey's Tattoo, Lifestyle To Build Case
Posted: 5:12 pm EST January 19, 2011Updated: 8:20 am EST January 20, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Tattoos and ex-boyfriends could build the state's case against Casey Anthony. Documents released Tuesday reveal why prosecutors want to use information about Casey Anthony's tattoo and her partying lifestyle.
The defense wants several things thrown out before Casey's murder trial, and they all deal with a time period that is key in the prosecution's case against her.

The 30 days before Caylee Anthony was reported missing took center stage in the documents filed by the State Attorney's Office.

Casey's defense doesn't want her past sexual relationships with ex-lovers, including Tony Lazarro, to be brought up in court. But prosecutors say it's significant, because Casey and Tony engaged in an intimate relationship, yet she told him nothing of her daughter's disappearance.
Documents state the fact Casey Anthony was playing "house" with Tony after her daughter was missing does tend to disprove that she was conducting her own investigation.

"It tends to prove Casey, since didn't tell Lazarro that her daughter was kidnapped, that in fact her daughter wasn't kidnapped," WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said.

The state says Casey's state of mind is relevant during the time of her so-called search for Caylee and the investigation into her disappearance.

As for the defense motion to keep out her history of lying and stealing, prosecutors say Casey wanted to avoid answering any questions about Caylee so "Miss Anthony was doing everything in her power to flee from her family, to include lying to them as to her whereabouts and stealing from her friend to avoid having to rely on her family for financial support."

Investigators also interviewed the artist who gave her the Bella Vida ("Beautiful Life") tattoo (see tat) more than a week before Caylee was finally reported missing. He says Casey "seemed fine and was just normal."

Sheaffer says it's not about the tattoo; it's about how Casey's actions during that 30-day period were not consistent with a mother who was looking for her missing child.
WFTV also learned why a shovel (see it) is so important to their case against Casey Anthony. The state says it's obvious Casey used a neighbor's shovel during her crime.

Prosecutors are also using that neighbor to show how Casey went to her parent's home three times while they were not there, backed her car into the garage and didn't stick around for long.

The newly filed court documents say Casey's neighbor, Brian Burner, saw her three different times the week of June 16, which is the last time anyone saw her daughter Caylee alive.

The second time Burner saw Casey, she borrowed his shovel because, she claimed, she was doing some yard work. But when she came back an hour later, he says "she was calm, just normal, normal Casey. No sweat. She wasn't, didn't appear to be muddy or the shovel wasn't even muddy."

Prosecutors say it appears the shovel hadn't been used much and Casey didn't look like she spent an hour out in the June heat digging up bamboo roots in her parent's backyard.

Documents say "the more reasonable explanation is that the defendant borrowed the shovel with the intent to bury her daughter."

"His testimony regarding the shovel and Casey's actions in borrowing the shovel and returning the shovel, it's more consistent with the state's theory than the defense theory," Sheaffer said.

The prosecution is also fighting to let jurors hear about a message that Cindy Anthony posted on MySpace. The state says the message, titled "My Caylee Is Missing," is relevant because it shows the issues she was having with Casey at the time of Caylee's disappearance.

bbm       

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: January 20, 2011, 10:17:34 AM »

This is the personification of Spindy Anthony and the meanness and hatefulness that is her.

As she advises Zeneida Gonzales to her face she is not a "10." She exudes evil.

'nuff said.

Good Morning Monkeys.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #502 on: January 20, 2011, 10:40:26 AM »

Anybody have any info on this?

01/19/2011   Order Memorializing Status Hearing

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: January 20, 2011, 10:41:43 AM »

This is the personification of Spindy Anthony and the meanness and hatefulness that is her.

'nuff said.

Good Morning Monkeys.   
Good Morning Fanny!

You said it so well and yes, a picture is worth a thousand words!!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: January 20, 2011, 10:42:09 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/01/casey-anthony-what-tv-can-the-jurors-watch.html
Casey Anthony: What TV can the jurors watch?
AMC, Animal Planet, Bravo, Cartoon Network, ESPN, Food Network, HGTV, Lifetime, QVC, Sci Fi Channel, TCM, TNT, TV Land, Travel Channel, USA — posted by halboedeker on January, 20 2011 10:17 AM

Maybe the Casey Anthony jurors will get to see Peter Sellers as Inspector Clouseau. Photo credit: Handout art.
The Casey Anthony jurors won’t see the news, but that doesn’t mean they won’t have television.

The list of approved channels includes several of my favorites: Turner Classic Movies, Syfy, TV Land and USA.

Jurors will find fine offerings on AMC, the home of “Mad Men” and “The Walking Dead.” And on TNT, the home of “The Closer” and “Men of a Certain Age.”

The other channels include Animal Planet, Bravo, Cartoon Network, Country Music Television, ESPN, ESPN2, Food Network, Golf Channel and HGTV.

Also on the list: Home Shopping Network, Lifetime Movie Network, Lifetime, QVC, SoapNet, Speed Channel, Style and Travel Channel.

But TCM especially should provide diversions for jurors. Any viewer can turn there and learn about the Hollywood greats (Cary Grant, James Stewart, Rita Hayworth) or catch classic movies.

Peter Sellers is the star of the month for January, and “The Pink Panther” airs tonight. The channel offers an interview with Patricia Neal today, and several of her movies.

My verdict: TCM is an indispensable channel.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: January 20, 2011, 10:43:19 AM »

Not me,but I am looking too.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: January 20, 2011, 11:01:33 AM »

Ooooh! It says STATUS HEARING!!!!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: January 20, 2011, 11:03:19 AM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/01/casey-anthonys-state-of-mind-state.html
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Casey Anthony's State Of Mind: State Replies To Defense Motions

~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: January 20, 2011, 11:14:55 AM »

'nuff said.

Good Morning Monkeys.   

Absofreakinglutely.
That face and that pea green top make me sick.
I actually watched that civil depo. 3X because it was so insane.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: January 20, 2011, 11:30:27 AM »

'nuff said.

Good Morning Monkeys.   

Absofreakinglutely.

Good morning Monks-----Actually, I think that Cindy's deposition in the Zenaida case should be shown in law schools to demonstrate how not to act when one is being deposed.  And she looks so proud of herself.  Idiot.

But I do wonder if her head can turn all the way around and spin.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #510 on: January 20, 2011, 11:33:44 AM »

'nuff said.

Good Morning Monkeys.   

She is a pig.      And not a cute one like this pink emoticon.  A sloppy disgusting, gum chewing, nasty, witchy, winking during a court hearing for her murdered granddaughter, old sow. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: January 20, 2011, 11:35:13 AM »

'nuff said.

Good Morning Monkeys.   

Absofreakinglutely.

Good morning Monks-----Actually, I think that Cindy's deposition in the Zenaida case should be shown in law schools to demonstrate how not to act when one is being deposed.  And she looks so proud of herself.  Idiot.

You made me belly laugh.  The Exorcist, what are they up to now, 3?

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: January 20, 2011, 11:38:21 AM »

'nuff said.

Good Morning Monkeys.   

Absofreakinglutely.

She's already got that pea green stuff covered.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #513 on: January 20, 2011, 11:42:44 AM »

That's the Grinch pix, lol.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: January 20, 2011, 11:42:57 AM »

'nuff said.

Good Morning Monkeys.   

She is a pig.      And not a cute one like this pink emoticon.  A sloppy disgusting, gum chewing, nasty, witchy, winking during a court hearing for her murdered granddaughter, old sow. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: January 20, 2011, 11:45:23 AM »

Did someone say Grinch pix?

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: January 20, 2011, 11:59:42 AM »

'nuff said.

Good Morning Monkeys.   

LOL.  I think a bit more like this one.

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: January 20, 2011, 12:08:37 PM »

Did someone say Grinch pix?

These images are burned on my brain forever.  There is no way, ever, that you can excuse the behavior of these people.  EVER.  They knew, they covered.  No way I can watch this, add all that was said and done and come away with any other conclusion.  They knew they had "lost one" and did not want to "lose another", no matter what the cost.  In fact, they decided that there was something to be gained financially from what happened.   My hope and prayer is  that the rest of the family joins Skanky in her luxurious digs.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: January 20, 2011, 12:10:28 PM »

Oh yes, Zoo, that's the one!

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: January 20, 2011, 12:11:21 PM »

Sorry, forgot my manners, morning monkeys.  I HATE the ANTHONYS

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.