May 01, 2024, 02:40:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #178 1/14/11 - 1/27/11  (Read 158422 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: January 21, 2011, 05:38:38 PM »

Muffin and Cookie together again.   

Casey better gas up her "Come to Jesus" Winnebago!!
I bet she has a serious case of the "sneezes" right about now!

BBM ....

I'm just curious.....has ANYONE seen the skank sneeze 1 time in any of her court appearances???
I haven't......guess "daddy" only gives her the sign when she's in the confines of her jail cell!

What is all this sneezing talk about.  Did I miss something?  I have not seen her sneeze even once that I can remember.  Maybe possibly once in a phone call to mom or dad?????????  Maybe?????????????

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-tampa-bay/casey-anthony-plans-traveling-preaching-ministry-when-out-of-jail-read-inmate-letters?render=print
Casey Anthony plans traveling preaching ministry when out of jail (read inmate letters)

from Trimm's article:

Throughout the letters Casey makes mention of ‘Another sneeze’ and equates it with a ‘confirmation from God.’

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: January 21, 2011, 05:48:43 PM »

I wonder how Casey feels about her cupcake or muffin (4got who's who and REFUSE to read those letters again) testifying against her?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: January 21, 2011, 05:52:49 PM »

http://sentencing.typepad.com/  (O/T but interesting)
US company, pressured by Italy, suspends production of lethal injection drug 01/21/11

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: January 21, 2011, 06:00:01 PM »

http://sentencing.typepad.com/  (O/T but interesting)
US company, pressured by Italy, suspends production of lethal injection drug 01/21/11

The good news is: Oklahoma went a different route, switching to pentobarbital, an anesthetic commonly used to put cats and dogs to sleep. The state has conducted two executions with the new drug.

(Although I think she will get life, not a death sentence.)

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #644 on: January 21, 2011, 06:10:39 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/26573595/detail.html

I'm a little upset that he's not allowing the table knife to be introduced.
She could have cut the duct tape with it.

The State agreed to the duhfense's motion to exclude it. They obviously don't need it to fry the skank!

That's true. I just don't like to see them win anything!

She may have torn it with her teeth - if so they might have her DNA on the tape.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: January 21, 2011, 06:18:06 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/
Casey Anthony: A birthday present for Roy Kronk
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on January, 21 2011 5:49 PM

Chief Judge Belvin Perry has delivered some good news for Roy Kronk, the discoverer of Caylee Anthony’s remains.

Perry today determined that allegations about Kronk’s past had nothing to do with the former meter reader’s finding the toddler’s body, WESH-Channel 2’s Bob Kealing reported tonight. And those allegations cannot be introduced at the trial of Casey Anthony, who is charged with first-degree murder in Caylee’s death.

David Evans, Kronk’s attorney, said in Kealing’s succinct report at 4 p.m.: “Tomorrow’s his birthday, and he said it’s a great birthday present that he would learn today that the judge has thrown out this effort, that we’ve said from the beginning, was just kind of wrong-headed.” 

Attorney Jeff Deen, providing analysis for WESH, said of Kronk: “There’s nothing that that man has done that I can see makes him suspect.”

In other Anthony developments:

***WESH and WFTV-Channel 9 reported that Robyn Adams, Anthony’s pen pal at the Orange County Jail, will be moved from a penitentiary in Tallahassee to testify at a hearing here. Perry didn’t specify a date when Adams, a convicted drug dealer, will testify, Kealing reported. “Casey allegedly told Adams that she gave Caylee chloroform and that she did not want to be a mom,” WFTV anchor Martie Salt said.
***WESH reported there will be a hearing Monday on a defense request for more taxpayer money — $12,000 — for investigative costs in the case.  Another Kealing report highlighted that the defense request puts Perry in a difficult spot.

The reason: In a WESH report Thursday, several supposed defense witnesses undercut a defense argument that someone other than Anthony dumped Caylee’s body after Casey was jailed.

Attorney Deen, offering more analysis for WESH, explained Perry’s problem: “The judge is in a position of trying to guard the public money, but on the other hand, he cannot thwart this defendant’s ability to move around and investigate her case.”   

***WFTV also reported that Perry ruled that Texas EquuSearch founder Tim Miller cannot be asked at the trial about his statement that Anthony almost marked Caylee’s location on a map.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: January 21, 2011, 06:41:24 PM »

Yes, of course that's a possibility, but we haven't seen that in any of the docs. released so far.

The State agreed to the duhfense's motion to exclude it. They obviously don't need it to fry the skank!

She may have torn it with her teeth - if so they might have her DNA on the tape.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: January 21, 2011, 06:43:01 PM »

Turbo: Sorry, got into the quote box.

Yes, of course that's a possibility, but we haven't seen that in any of the docs. released so far.
When are they planning on releasing Mallory's depo?

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: January 21, 2011, 06:57:28 PM »

Yep! Ole horseface has the choppers to do it with. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: January 21, 2011, 06:58:44 PM »

Yep! Ole horseface has the choppers to do it with. 

Sorry! Yep! Ole horseface has the choppers to do it with. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: January 22, 2011, 02:17:53 AM »

BBM ....

I'm just curious.....has ANYONE seen the skank sneeze 1 time in any of her court appearances???
I haven't......guess "daddy" only gives her the sign when she's in the confines of her jail cell!

What is all this sneezing talk about.  Did I miss something?  I have not seen her sneeze even once that I can remember.  Maybe possibly once in a phone call to mom or dad?????????  Maybe?????????????

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-tampa-bay/casey-anthony-plans-traveling-preaching-ministry-when-out-of-jail-read-inmate-letters?render=print
Casey Anthony plans traveling preaching ministry when out of jail (read inmate letters)

I've seen this rambling from her earlier but since its resurfaced this is my late evening thoughts regarding it.  God talks to her only when she sneezes, well gee maybe just maybe there is an explanation for that, Casey has a black heart & if she is speaking to a few brief moments that God enters her mind is because her guilt is kicking in...I doubt this monster was "getting religion" when she snuffed her daughter's life out of her & then got a tattoo to celebrate the event.  In the letter she states that she was planning on disappearing with Caylee & asked "Zeneida" to keep her for a few weeks until she was ready for them to go....hello then why didnt you just take off with Caylee when you were ready...beeotch please!   And as far as a traveling ministry goes, the only place she is travelling is cell to cell....sing it sister!   The fact that she admitted that she was going to "disappear" with Caylee & no such "nanny" exists tells me that the only "disappearing" she planned was to remove Caylee from this life.   She has the gall to mock Jesse & his family, complain about their religious belief & devotion yet this lying sack of snit ho is merely using religion to "appear" either faithful for pity or worse yet to "appear" insane....God have mercy on her soul.    Casey dissed Italian men after she screwed how many of them, good gravy, who is she kidding...the only reason why she was mistreated by any guy is because her conduct didnt dictate respect or being treated like a lady, their nationality having nothing to do with it.

I anticipated it but was thrilled to see that CJBP ruled that the defense cannot use "prior bad acts" against Kronk.   The accusations came from a vindictive place & have no proof to back them up.  Bozo sent that PI intimidator to fabricate a story from someone that was willing to lie because they had their own agenda that fit the bill.  This defense team has been so dense on this issue, if they were insisting that a nanny existed than why are they trying to make Kronk or any number of others a suspect....it just goes to show how desperate they are.  If the nanny had taken Caylee, none of these other individuals would have come in contact with her, DUH!

As far as that kitchen knife, its really no biggie that it wont be used.   If it had shown that it cut duct tape (fibers and/or substance residue), the State would have found it key...evidently it didnt.  I dont see that as a win for the defense in any sense of the word, if anything merely a concession by the State that its not a key item of in the chain of evidence.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: January 22, 2011, 06:42:23 AM »

VIDEO REPORT: Judge Issues Rulings  01/21/11
http://www.wftv.com/video/26576911/index.html

http://www.bloggernews.net/125906
Casey Anthony Case Update: Kronk’s Past Indiscretions Ruled Inadmissible
Posted on January 21st, 2011
by Jan Barrett in Society and Culture, crim
e

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: January 22, 2011, 06:59:59 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/21/ijvm.01.html
ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
TV Exec Accused of Beheading Wife Ousted From Courtroom; Will Casey Anthony`s Past Come Back to Haunt Her?
Aired January 21, 2011 - 19:00:00   ET

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: January 22, 2011, 10:15:17 AM »

e

I was as happy about this ruling (almost) as I was about Bozo's sanctions being upheld. This man was vilified every way to Sunday about his past, the daisy chain, his ex-wife and ex-girlfriend. Even his son, but even that seems to have fallen through. The fact of the matter was the man found Caylee. However he came about finding her, he did. He certainly didn't kill Caylee. He found her after hundreds of searchers were unable to. She was underwater. He had the good/bad luck of being at the right time at the right place, plain and simple. If he had a gut feeling she was there, or if someone else told him she might be there, makes no difference. Where in the he77 would this case be if he had not found Caylee's tiny, scattered remains?

I just want to say I am proud of Mr Kronk. I am glad he was tenacious. I am glad he did the right thing. It is more than I can say for Caylee's own family. And God bless those searcher who put themselves out there to look for her. Again, that is more than Caylee's own family did.

Spindy, you called Caylee "Your Caylee." No, she was all the people who really loved her and went the extra mile's Caylee.  God bless you Caylee.  an angelic monkey

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: January 22, 2011, 10:51:30 AM »

Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on January, 21 2011 5:49 PM

Chief Judge Belvin Perry has delivered some good news for Roy Kronk, the discoverer of Caylee Anthony’s remains.

Perry today determined that allegations about Kronk’s past had nothing to do with the former meter reader’s finding the toddler’s body, WESH-Channel 2’s Bob Kealing reported tonight. And those allegations cannot be introduced at the trial of Casey Anthony, who is charged with first-degree murder in Caylee’s death.

David Evans, Kronk’s attorney, said in Kealing’s succinct report at 4 p.m.: “Tomorrow’s his birthday, and he said it’s a great birthday present that he would learn today that the judge has thrown out this effort, that we’ve said from the beginning, was just kind of wrong-headed.” 

Attorney Jeff Deen, providing analysis for WESH, said of Kronk: “There’s nothing that that man has done that I can see makes him suspect.”

***WESH and WFTV-Channel 9 reported that Robyn Adams, Anthony’s pen pal at the Orange County Jail, will be moved from a penitentiary in Tallahassee to testify at a hearing here. Perry didn’t specify a date when Adams, a convicted drug dealer, will testify, Kealing reported. “Casey allegedly told Adams that she gave Caylee chloroform and that she did not want to be a mom,” WFTV anchor Martie Salt said.
***WESH reported there will be a hearing Monday on a defense request for more taxpayer money — $12,000 — for investigative costs in the case.  Another Kealing report highlighted that the defense request puts Perry in a difficult spot.

The reason: In a WESH report Thursday, several supposed defense witnesses undercut a defense argument that someone other than Anthony dumped Caylee’s body after Casey was jailed.

Attorney Deen, offering more analysis for WESH, explained Perry’s problem: “The judge is in a position of trying to guard the public money, but on the other hand, he cannot thwart this defendant’s ability to move around and investigate her case.”   

***WFTV also reported that Perry ruled that Texas EquuSearch founder Tim Miller cannot be asked at the trial about his statement that Anthony almost marked Caylee’s location on a map.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROY KRONK!!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: January 22, 2011, 11:04:56 AM »

e

I was as happy about this ruling (almost) as I was about Bozo's sanctions being upheld. This man was vilified every way to Sunday about his past, the daisy chain, his ex-wife and ex-girlfriend. Even his son, but even that seems to have fallen through. The fact of the matter was the man found Caylee. However he came about finding her, he did. He certainly didn't kill Caylee. He found her after hundreds of searchers were unable to. She was underwater. He had the good/bad luck of being at the right time at the right place, plain and simple. If he had a gut feeling she was there, or if someone else told him she might be there, makes no difference. Where in the he77 would this case be if he had not found Caylee's tiny, scattered remains?

I just want to say I am proud of Mr Kronk. I am glad he was tenacious. I am glad he did the right thing. It is more than I can say for Caylee's own family. And God bless those searcher who put themselves out there to look for her. Again, that is more than Caylee's own family did.

Spindy, you called Caylee "Your Caylee." No, she was all the people who really loved her and went the extra mile's Caylee God bless you Caylee.  an angelic monkey

No one from that family has the right, ever, to refer to Caylee that way again! They should all be ashamed of themselves!

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: January 22, 2011, 11:05:02 AM »

BBM

How many other indigent defendants get this amount of money to investigate their cases ? They have had years and hundreds of thousands of dollars to "investigate" their case. Enough is enough !

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: January 22, 2011, 12:00:55 PM »

BBM ....

Aahh, thanks!!    See, I cannot read her letters, they make my eyes bleed.  She writes so big and billoughy and the words nearly touch each other and also the top and bottom lines leaving hardly any free space for my eyes to adjust.  I always wait for transcripts.  However, I read the breakdown up top and I see what all the sneezing is about now.  Thank you.

You can read KC's letters at thehinkymeter's website. They are typed out for easy reading.
Scroll down to "jailhouse letters" links.
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/casey-anthony-murder-trial/searchable-discovery/

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #658 on: January 22, 2011, 01:26:09 PM »

BBM ....

Aahh, thanks!!    See, I cannot read her letters, they make my eyes bleed.  She writes so big and billoughy and the words nearly touch each other and also the top and bottom lines leaving hardly any free space for my eyes to adjust.  I always wait for transcripts.  However, I read the breakdown up top and I see what all the sneezing is about now.  Thank you.

You can read KC's letters at thehinkymeter's website. They are typed out for easy reading.
Scroll down to "jailhouse letters" links.
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/casey-anthony-murder-trial/searchable-discovery/

Thanks Seeme!!!! 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: January 22, 2011, 01:30:23 PM »

AAAACHOO!! 'scuze me.!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.