April 30, 2024, 10:08:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #178 1/14/11 - 1/27/11  (Read 158377 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: January 25, 2011, 11:52:53 AM »

Fanny,here you go.I always wondered what she really carried in that backpack.Photos of Caylee,clothes,special brownies......who knows.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: January 25, 2011, 11:59:37 AM »

Oh My! How on earth will State's evidence such as a fictional nanny, failure to report Caylee missing for a month, covering up the fact Caylee is missing for a month, abandoning a car that smells like a dead body, and searching for murder methods online stand up to the stellor defense discovery of Psychic Networks and Lexus Nexus??   

So what discovery did Bobo turn over today that was so astronomical and will explain why Casey is innocent and has taken them 3 years to turn over ?

Comes now the State of Florida, by and through the undersigned Assistant State Attorney, and files the following inventory of items received as discovery from Defense Counsel Jose Baez:

1.  Nine photos labeled 005, 006, 007, 008, 009, 010, 011, 012, 013
2.  Accreditation Certificate for Independent Forensic Services B.V. Hulshorst, The  Netherlands
3.  Updated photo of John Allen  on Suburban Drive numbered - 43825413
4.  9 page CV - Richard Eikelenboom
5.  WKMG Ch 6 new story on Dominick  Casey dated 4-15-2009
6.  Video of Gale St. John "Blind Drive"
7.  Video of Psychic Network Show hosted by Gale St. John
8.  Jan Garavaglia background report by LexisNexis
9.  Neal Haskell background report by LexisNexis
10. Video of WFTV Ch 9 story re: Krystal Holloway - part 1
11. Video of WFTV Ch 9 story re: Krystal Holloway - part 2
12. Video of WFTV Ch 9 interview with Maya Derkovic - part 1
13. Video of WFTV Ch 9 interview with Maya Derkovic - part 2
14. Video statement of OCSO Capt. Angelo Nieves on Suburban Drive
15. Photo titled "New Evidence in Caylee Case" from CBS with no other identifying information
16.  WFTV video of "River Cruz" and "Kalani", unknown date and time
17. Video of interview with Tim Miller dated 8-16-2010
18. 39News story including Tim Miller interview 8-26-2010
19. Gary Utz background report by LexusNexus
20. WESH video report including interview with Dr. Neal Haskell dated 11-18-2010
21. Photograph of ASAs Drane Burdick, George and Ashton on Suburban Drive 

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/26597769/detail.html

LOL CBB,,I can see that all the taxpayers $$$ in the State of Florida have been used to do an extensive defense of Casey.....that must be some huge cable bill for all the TV watching they have been doing....not to mention the Psychic Network .....pffft..they got nothing..they have diddled away the taxpayers money and the State's time.

I think they are going to run this to the wire and request the State to offer a plea deal.....Mason already seems to have moved on to his other cases.   

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: January 25, 2011, 12:25:38 PM »

Fanny,here you go.I always wondered what she really carried in that backpack.Photos of Caylee,clothes,special brownies......who knows.

I had a feeling you would come up with it!   

I think that must have been Bozo's retirement plan in there.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: January 25, 2011, 12:26:45 PM »

I had a feeling you would come up with it!   

I think that must have been Bozo's retirement plan in there.

I think my laughing monkeys have developed lockjaw!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #804 on: January 25, 2011, 12:31:03 PM »

Here she is running into her attorney's office......could her shorts be any shorter?  It almost looks as if her right cheek may be peeking out from underneath.

Casey has never taken any of this seriously, in any way.  I mean, her life is on the line and where is her concern?  Maybe she has accepted her fate and what will be, will be.  Those tears she cried while sitting on TL's bed were for herself, she knew what would eventually happen. She told TL she was going to spend the rest of her life in jail, she knows. It's just a damn shame this is being dragged out the way it is.  I really would like to know who the driving factor in all of this is. We know what the driving factor is, $$$, just not who.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: January 25, 2011, 12:37:43 PM »

I agree Tupelo.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: January 25, 2011, 01:00:06 PM »

I'm not an attorney, nor do I pretend to be one, nor did I stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night.  I do, however, have a pair of old, stinky worn-out sneakers that came from Walmart. 

A few nights ago on that idiot Jane Velez-Mitchell's show she said that she had talked to Baez several times and he was very smart.  Padilla agreed and said that "Baez is no dummy." I couldn't help thinking that a 30 watt lightbulb probably thinks that a 40 watt lightbulb is brilliant.  I personally haven't seen this brilliant side of Baez.

I believe it was Judge (Sometimes affectionally known as "Stan the Man,") Strickland who set the trial date of May, 2011.  Almost from the beginning Baez was handed in excess of $250,000 and as far as is known, didn't take one deposition or do much of anything toward defending  his client. He did go from network morning show to network morning show and any Orlando TV station which would have him, for which it is likely he got paid.  I don't know why Judge Strickland didn't insist as is Judge Perry, that Baez begin the work of preparing a defense for his client much earlier and with the money he had at hand. 

Then, when Baez pleaded poor, Strickland looks at his accounting of the $250,000 or as is generally believed to be more, and within a very short time, hours actually, approved the expenditures and accepted Casey as indigent.  IMO it would have taken some time, several days at least, to carefully audit Baez' list of expenditures.  For some reason, these figures seem to be guarded very closely, as our member Turbothink requested this information under FL's FOIA--twice, I think--and has not received them.

Maybe JVM thinks that because Baez could spend a large amount of money with no apparent visible results, that makes him very smart. Padillo, too. 

I think it is in the public's interest, at least those in FL. that these figures be made public.  After all, large amounts of FL taxpayer money is being spent on that twit's behalf and I believe the people of FL have a right to know why.

And while it doesn't fill me with angst, it does make me angry, indeed.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: January 25, 2011, 02:21:44 PM »

I'm not an attorney, nor do I pretend to be one, nor did I stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night.  I do, however, have a pair of old, stinky worn-out sneakers that came from Walmart. 

A few nights ago on that idiot Jane Velez-Mitchell's show she said that she had talked to Baez several times and he was very smart.  Padilla agreed and said that "Baez is no dummy." I couldn't help thinking that a 30 watt lightbulb probably thinks that a 40 watt lightbulb is brilliant.  I personally haven't seen this brilliant side of Baez.

I believe it was Judge (Sometimes affectionally known as "Stan the Man,") Strickland who set the trial date of May, 2011.  Almost from the beginning Baez was handed in excess of $250,000 and as far as is known, didn't take one deposition or do much of anything toward defending  his client. He did go from network morning show to network morning show and any Orlando TV station which would have him, for which it is likely he got paid.  I don't know why Judge Strickland didn't insist as is Judge Perry, that Baez begin the work of preparing a defense for his client much earlier and with the money he had at hand. 

Then, when Baez pleaded poor, Strickland looks at his accounting of the $250,000 or as is generally believed to be more, and within a very short time, hours actually, approved the expenditures and accepted Casey as indigent.  IMO it would have taken some time, several days at least, to carefully audit Baez' list of expenditures.  For some reason, these figures seem to be guarded very closely, as our member Turbothink requested this information under FL's FOIA--twice, I think--and has not received them.

Maybe JVM thinks that because Baez could spend a large amount of money with no apparent visible results, that makes him very smart. Padillo, too. 

I think it is in the public's interest, at least those in FL. that these figures be made public.  After all, large amounts of FL taxpayer money is being spent on that twit's behalf and I believe the people of FL have a right to know why.

Love it, BabyB...30 watt  lightbulb impressed with the 40 watt. lol  I agree with your anger! I still don't understand why we can not see an accouonting of the original payments to Baez from ABC.  Aren't there some federal funds involved as well as the State?  As a US taxpayer, I think I should be entitled to know exactly what it was spent on, and why nothing of note  was done until Casey was declared indigent.   All I can think of is, to paraprase the Stealer's Wheel song, "@ssclowns to the left of me, Bozos to the right, here I am,stuck in themiddle with you," (cool monkeys that you are.)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: January 25, 2011, 02:39:03 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
01/25/2011     Motion
for Extension of Time to Comply with Order for Expert Witness Reports

Oh, Snap!  I do believe this is another stalling tactic by one Mr. Baeyyezz.  This is like a really bad horror movie, where the bad guy just keeps coming back...I think he heard Judge Perry ask why he didn't file a motion for an extension the last go-round, (you all know about that one, where his minion was thwarted by the evil traffic,) and thought, insofar as he can, "hmmm, I'll just do that so I can say, well, the judge told me to, and this way, I might be able to find an expert who will write a report that will favor Casey."  What a maroon!

Oh, and look at this one...
01/25/2011     Notice of Unavailability
2/21/11 - 2/25/11 (Baez)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: January 25, 2011, 02:59:41 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
01/25/2011     Motion
for Extension of Time to Comply with Order for Expert Witness Reports

Oh, Snap!  I do believe this is another stalling tactic by one Mr. Baeyyezz.  This is like a really bad horror movie, where the bad guy just keeps coming back...I think he heard Judge Perry ask why he didn't file a motion for an extension the last go-round, (you all know about that one, where his minion was thwarted by the evil traffic,) and thought, insofar as he can, "hmmm, I'll just do that so I can say, well, the judge told me to, and this way, I might be able to find an expert who will write a report that will favor Casey."  What a maroon!

Oh, and look at this one...
01/25/2011     Notice of Unavailability
2/21/11 - 2/25/11 (Baez)

Hi Monkalicious--Baez is, as you say, a maroon.  If I were Judge Perry, I would not take kindly to this latest request for an extension.  I suppose he'll get a few days, but if I read that correctly, Baez will be unavailable for the entire next month.  I can never look up those things on the Orange County Clerk site, and now I get some kind of thing that the site isn't available.  So, is that what it means?  Baez will be gone? 

Maybe he's going to an extended sex seminar.  Maybe he just didn't get it last time, or it could be he's going to Brazil to stock up on those thong bikikis that he used to sell because he sees the writing on the wall?
Can't you just see him in one of those late night commercials hawking those Brazillian bikinis?  He has a leering look about him at all times anyway, so I wonder how he'd look with scantily clad buxom girls running around in front of him.  Oh forget it.  I'm making myself sick just thinking about it.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: January 25, 2011, 04:12:17 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/26611777/detail.html
Casey Defense Wants More Time For Expert Reports
Defense Says One Expert's Report Is 'Moot'

POSTED: 3:15 pm EST January 25, 2011
UPDATED: 3:35 pm EST January 25, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense outlined progress on reports from its expert witnesses and asked for additional time to submit documents from two experts.

The new motion said that that Dr. Henry Lee will not be called as a defense witness at Anthony's murder trial, which is scheduled to begin in May.

Lee, a world-renowned forensics expert, found 17 hairs in the trunk of Anthony's car and turned them over to investigators. It was later discovered that none of the hairs tested positive for decomposition.

"Lee's report has become moot," the defense said.

Defense attorney Jose Baez also asked the court for an additional 45 days to comply with a court order for reports from two defense experts, Dr. Bill Rodriguez and Dr. Kathy Reichs.

Baez was fined by Judge Belvin Perry for not providing the reports in a timely manner. Perry said that any information that was not in the reports could not be presented at the trial.

Baez said that Rodriguez has not yet had time to review all of the relevant materials. Rodriguez specializes in taphonomy, or the study of decaying organisms.

READ: Defense Motion For Extension Of Time   http://www.wesh.com/pdf/26611795/detail.html
SLIDESHOW: The Many Looks Of Casey Anthony   http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/caseyanthony/19590190/detail.html

Video at link.

Reichs has been traveling out of the country and needs more time to comply with the order, Baez said. Reichs is a forensic anthropologist.
If granted by Perry, a 45-day extension would push the reports likely into mid-March. Jury selection for Anthony's trial is slated to begin on May 9.

The case returns to court on Feb. 4 for another status hearing. WESH.com will provide live coverage.

~ Peter Frampton
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #811 on: January 25, 2011, 04:29:36 PM »

I agree BB Baez is as dumb as they come. Just listening to him speak drives me nuts. But after all this time he has done nothing to prepare for Casey's trail but throw road block after road block.  While I think he is as dumb as they come. I think he is sneaking little **** lower than a snake. And has managed to delay this trail for two years. Which I believe was and is his game plan all along. Not that it will do any good. Because in the end Casey is going to be found guilty of killing Caylee.  But Baez is a very sneaky little man and I feel we still haven't seen how low he will go to delay this case.

I have family that lives in Florida and they are all upset that their tax dollars are being wasted on this case.  I await the day that they say Guilty and 

I agree the people should have a full accounting for all the monies that have been spent. I am so disgusted with the way our justice systems favors the criminals. We see it day in and day out.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: January 25, 2011, 04:35:24 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/26611777/detail.html
Casey Defense Wants More Time For Expert Reports
Defense Says One Expert's Report Is 'Moot'

POSTED: 3:15 pm EST January 25, 2011
UPDATED: 3:35 pm EST January 25, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense outlined progress on reports from its expert witnesses and asked for additional time to submit documents from two experts.

The new motion said that that Dr. Henry Lee will not be called as a defense witness at Anthony's murder trial, which is scheduled to begin in May.

Lee, a world-renowned forensics expert, found 17 hairs in the trunk of Anthony's car and turned them over to investigators. It was later discovered that none of the hairs tested positive for decomposition.

"Lee's report has become moot,"
the defense said.

Defense attorney Jose Baez also asked the court for an additional 45 days to comply with a court order for reports from two defense experts, Dr. Bill Rodriguez and Dr. Kathy Reichs.

Baez was fined by Judge Belvin Perry for not providing the reports in a timely manner. Perry said that any information that was not in the reports could not be presented at the trial.

Baez said that Rodriguez has not yet had time to review all of the relevant materials. Rodriguez specializes in taphonomy, or the study of decaying organisms.

READ: Defense Motion For Extension Of Time   http://www.wesh.com/pdf/26611795/detail.html
SLIDESHOW: The Many Looks Of Casey Anthony   http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/caseyanthony/19590190/detail.html

Video at link.

Reichs has been traveling out of the country and needs more time to comply with the order, Baez said. Reichs is a forensic anthropologist.
If granted by Perry, a 45-day extension would push the reports likely into mid-March. Jury selection for Anthony's trial is slated to begin on May 9.

The case returns to court on Feb. 4 for another status hearing. WESH.com will provide live coverage.

O really Bozo, "tainted Lee" isnt going to testify about the shocking 17 hairs found in the trunk, nor is he offering a report to the point that it is moot...really?   Gee, I guess for once you realize that the defense would be totally snagged with fabricating evidence & Lee would have been crucified on the stand...how are you going to explain that all of a sudden those 17 hairs are not relevant?   This defense hung their hat on so many being "suspect" as opposed to their client, that "Zanny the nanny" indeed existed & moreover that LE did shoddy work...this seems to me to be a complete retraction & allows them no credibility whatsoever, much less offer something concrete to create reasonable doubt.

These doctors are more than capable of writing a report in a day, and I mean literally dictate a report within a day & typed...despite the length.  Trust me I know first hand.  The materials they were asked to look at were probably given to them months ago & they have their notes, if Bozo didnt give it to them prior to the judge's ruling there has been ample time now to have already completed it.  This defense team is well beyond pushing their luck, I expect the hammer to come down hard in due time.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: January 25, 2011, 04:38:20 PM »

I know Bozo doesn't think much of Channel 9, WFTV, and even less of Kathi Belish. But I notice five of his items were videos from WFTV. I haven't looked back at them, but I think Kathi did at least a couple of them.  Monkey Devil!

Now we know how lawyers act when they know they are going down with the ship.   

That is because Bozo is too busy carrying personal grudges than focusing on the case in front of him.  The list of discovery is laughable, enough said there.   Fanny, I gotta tell ya when I noticed your new avi I laughed until tears rolled down my cheeks.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: January 25, 2011, 05:58:47 PM »

I agree BB Baez is as dumb as they come. Just listening to him speak drives me nuts. But after all this time he has done nothing to prepare for Casey's trail but throw road block after road block.  While I think he is as dumb as they come. I think he is sneaking little **** lower than a snake. And has managed to delay this trail for two years. Which I believe was and is his game plan all along. Not that it will do any good. Because in the end Casey is going to be found guilty of killing Caylee.  But Baez is a very sneaky little man and I feel we still haven't seen how low he will go to delay this case.

I have family that lives in Florida and they are all upset that their tax dollars are being wasted on this case.  I await the day that they say Guilty and 

I agree the people should have a full accounting for all the monies that have been spent. I am so disgusted with the way our justice systems favors the criminals. We see it day in and day out.

Hi, Green Eyes--So glad your sister is better.

You might be right about Baez.  It could be that he lacks knowledge of the law but is street smart, sort of sneaky.  Do we know how many times he attempted to pass the bar exam? If I lived in FL I think I would have to make some noise about this waste of taxpayers' money.  Start an organization to demand that public funds be spent wisely, and not on some trashy twit who killed her daughter. In recent years this philosophy that the criminal has all the rights and the victims have none has gotten out of hand.  Criminals are entitled to a speedy trial.  That's what they should get--six months of preparation, tops.

Another thing that has been brought up, although I might be mistaken that it was brought up in this case, is jury consultants.  To me, this is little more than putting in the fix.  Jury tampering.  And a private citizen who is just trying to fulfill his duty as a citizen, is subjected to pages and pages of intrusive questions about his life, etc.  This just needs to stop.  Period.  About ten questions should do it to determine if a person can sit on a jury and make a decision based on what is presented in court.

And when I think of that tacky Casey Anthony sitting in her "room" having room service three times a day and a cleaning lady coming in to tidy up I get furious.  This is being paid for by decent people, young people trying to raise their families to be productive, honest citizens.  Their income is confiscated in the form of taxes so that trash like Casey Anthony can live this lifestyle.  True, she can't come and go as she wishes, but she has no need to.  Everything is furnished so that she has achieved her lifelong ambition, to do nothing and be waited on by other people.

And then I think of sweet little Caylee in that video where she was playing peek-a-boo with the tablecloth on the last day of her life.  While Casey is entitled to a trial she deserves nothing.  She is a worthless pile of donkey dung. (Excuse me, 4 Donks.)

How much of this coddling of criminals can this nation endure?  Time to turn back the clock, give them a trial, get them sentenced and then carry out their sentences without spending more confiscated tax money than most people make in a lifetime.  It is nothing less than disgusting.

Guess I was ranting.  Sorry.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: January 25, 2011, 06:04:19 PM »

Hi, Green Eyes--So glad your sister is better.

You might be right about Baez.  It could be that he lacks knowledge of the law but is street smart, sort of sneaky.  Do we know how many times he attempted to pass the bar exam? If I lived in FL I think I would have to make some noise about this waste of taxpayers' money.  Start an organization to demand that public funds be spent wisely, and not on some trashy twit who killed her daughter. In recent years this philosophy that the criminal has all the rights and the victims have none has gotten out of hand.  Criminals are entitled to a speedy trial.  That's what they should get--six months of preparation, tops.

Another thing that has been brought up, although I might be mistaken that it was brought up in this case, is jury consultants.  To me, this is little more than putting in the fix.  Jury tampering.  And a private citizen who is just trying to fulfill his duty as a citizen, is subjected to pages and pages of intrusive questions about his life, etc.  This just needs to stop.  Period.  About ten questions should do it to determine if a person can sit on a jury and make a decision based on what is presented in court.

And when I think of that tacky Casey Anthony sitting in her "room" having room service three times a day and a cleaning lady coming in to tidy up I get furious.  This is being paid for by decent people, young people trying to raise their families to be productive, honest citizens.  Their income is confiscated in the form of taxes so that trash like Casey Anthony can live this lifestyle.  True, she can't come and go as she wishes, but she has no need to.  Everything is furnished so that she has achieved her lifelong ambition, to do nothing and be waited on by other people.

And then I think of sweet little Caylee in that video where she was playing peek-a-boo with the tablecloth on the last day of her life.  While Casey is entitled to a trial she deserves nothing.  She is a worthless pile of donkey dung. (Excuse me, 4 Donks.)

How much of this coddling of criminals can this nation endure?  Time to turn back the clock, give them a trial, get them sentenced and then carry out their sentences without spending more confiscated tax money than most people make in a lifetime.  It is nothing less than disgusting.

Guess I was ranting.  Sorry.

Wouldn't Casey be brought back and forth from jail like she does for court hearings? The trial will be in Orlando, the jury will be from out of town. Or are you referring when they are striking the jury. I think they are going to pick the jury in Polk County. They have a fine jail down there in Bartow. Fine enough for her, anyway.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #816 on: January 25, 2011, 06:58:12 PM »

Baby Bear  You are so right about Baez and group. The nation does need to turn back the clock and get these cases over and save everyone money. IMO Thank you about sister. She is home 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: January 25, 2011, 06:58:25 PM »

Hi, Fanny--Love the duct tape on your fanny.

No, I meant professional jury consultant companies, such as the blond woman who helped select the jury in the William Kennedy Smith case.  They help write the questionnaire which jurors must fill out and they are with the attorneys during the voir dire process to suggest questions. They often have degrees in psychology and help attorneys make the decision to accept jurors whom they perceive to be favorable to the defendant, and to reject those whom they perceive to be unfavorable.  I think to have such a person selecting jurors is akin to jury tampering.  Once the jury is seated, their job is done.   I seem to recall, and I could be wrong, that someone mentioned a jury consultant in this case some time ago.  They don't work cheap.  Just another expense for the taxpayers of FL for this twit. 

I believe that Casey will be a guest of the local jail where the trial will be held.  She hoped it would be Miami so she could "Work on her tan."  Wherever it is, she won't be relaxing on a beach.  She'll be in the slammer.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: January 25, 2011, 07:00:28 PM »

No, I meant professional jury consultant companies, such as the blond woman who helped select the jury in the William Kennedy Smith case.  They help write the questionnaire which jurors must fill out and they are with the attorneys during the voir dire process to suggest questions. They often have degrees in psychology and help attorneys make the decision to accept jurors whom they perceive to be favorable to the defendant, and to reject those whom they perceive to be unfavorable.  I think to have such a person selecting jurors is akin to jury tampering.  Once the jury is seated, their job is done.   I seem to recall, and I could be wrong, that someone mentioned a jury consultant in this case some time ago.  They don't work cheap.  Just another expense for the taxpayers of FL for this twit. 

I believe that Casey will be a guest of the local jail where the trial will be held.  She hoped it would be Miami so she could "Work on her tan."  Wherever it is, she won't be relaxing on a beach.  She'll be in the slammer.

Fannie Mae, I had forgotten that it is the jury which will be from out of town and the trial will be in Orlando.  The rest of my post about jury consultants still applies, though.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: January 25, 2011, 07:03:36 PM »

Fannie Mae, I had forgotten that it is the jury which will be from out of town and the trial will be in Orlando.  The rest of my post about jury consultants still applies, though.

Snipped
This is the part of your post I thought you were referring to Casey staying in a hotel.
And when I think of that tacky Casey Anthony sitting in her "room" having room service three times a day and a cleaning lady coming in to tidy up I get furious.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.