May 01, 2024, 06:28:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #178 1/14/11 - 1/27/11  (Read 158457 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: January 25, 2011, 07:05:18 PM »

Hi, Green Eyes--So glad your sister is better.

You might be right about Baez.  It could be that he lacks knowledge of the law but is street smart, sort of sneaky.  Do we know how many times he attempted to pass the bar exam? If I lived in FL I think I would have to make some noise about this waste of taxpayers' money.  Start an organization to demand that public funds be spent wisely, and not on some trashy twit who killed her daughter. In recent years this philosophy that the criminal has all the rights and the victims have none has gotten out of hand.  Criminals are entitled to a speedy trial.  That's what they should get--six months of preparation, tops.

Another thing that has been brought up, although I might be mistaken that it was brought up in this case, is jury consultants.  To me, this is little more than putting in the fix.  Jury tampering.  And a private citizen who is just trying to fulfill his duty as a citizen, is subjected to pages and pages of intrusive questions about his life, etc.  This just needs to stop.  Period.  About ten questions should do it to determine if a person can sit on a jury and make a decision based on what is presented in court.

And when I think of that tacky Casey Anthony sitting in her "room" having room service three times a day and a cleaning lady coming in to tidy up I get furious.  This is being paid for by decent people, young people trying to raise their families to be productive, honest citizens.  Their income is confiscated in the form of taxes so that trash like Casey Anthony can live this lifestyle.  True, she can't come and go as she wishes, but she has no need to.  Everything is furnished so that she has achieved her lifelong ambition, to do nothing and be waited on by other people.

And then I think of sweet little Caylee in that video where she was playing peek-a-boo with the tablecloth on the last day of her life.  While Casey is entitled to a trial she deserves nothing.  She is a worthless pile of donkey dung. (Excuse me, 4 Donks.)

How much of this coddling of criminals can this nation endure?  Time to turn back the clock, give them a trial, get them sentenced and then carry out their sentences without spending more confiscated tax money than most people make in a lifetime.  It is nothing less than disgusting.

Guess I was ranting.  Sorry.

Wouldn't Casey be brought back and forth from jail like she does for court hearings? The trial will be in Orlando, the jury will be from out of town. Or are you referring when they are striking the jury. I think they are going to pick the jury in Polk County. They have a fine jail down there in Bartow. Fine enough for her, anyway.

loved your comment you said it so well!!  you have put into words what I have thought but couldnt get it down like you! god bless  you. I cannot wait until  she gets sent to the pokey for life! I am so sick of all this circus atmosphere! she walks into court with her sexy strut and hair  grooming as if to say look at me aint I beautiful!! I hope she continues with that attitude so the jury can see what she is worth nothing certainly not worth all the money taxppayers in florida have paid! while bozo went on a buying rampage (two houses) and all those silk suits! he may have to sell on ebay after he gets disbarred. I want justice every way around for him and all the anthonys!! theres plenty of jail room to house them!! bring it on florida!!! make them pay for their  obstruction!!
rant over

Loca
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: January 25, 2011, 07:17:18 PM »

Hey, Monkeys, just a thought about the Shovel borrowed by Casey from Brian Burner.  It seems to me that one of the key questions that needs to be asked, and maybe it was, and I just didn't see it, is, "Did Casey ever borrow a shovel from you before? Is this the one and only time it ever happened?"  That seems like the most pertinent question---Caylee was never missing before, and NOW the shovel is borrowed.   What do you all think?
MONK, I think it is a very pertinent question. Brilliant even.

I'm so jealous of your jammies that I have been looking for some flannel with monkeys on it to make me a pair of my own. This winter up here has been the coldest I can remember since we moved up here 8 yrs ago. 

Fannie, I love my monkey jammies, too.  Between Brandi and CBB, we've got the best dressed avatars in the world!

...and of course the Monkeys who make their own avis.  They are very clever, too.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: January 25, 2011, 07:27:03 PM »

Hi, Green Eyes--So glad your sister is better.

You might be right about Baez.  It could be that he lacks knowledge of the law but is street smart, sort of sneaky.  Do we know how many times he attempted to pass the bar exam? If I lived in FL I think I would have to make some noise about this waste of taxpayers' money.  Start an organization to demand that public funds be spent wisely, and not on some trashy twit who killed her daughter. In recent years this philosophy that the criminal has all the rights and the victims have none has gotten out of hand.  Criminals are entitled to a speedy trial.  That's what they should get--six months of preparation, tops.

Another thing that has been brought up, although I might be mistaken that it was brought up in this case, is jury consultants.  To me, this is little more than putting in the fix.  Jury tampering.  And a private citizen who is just trying to fulfill his duty as a citizen, is subjected to pages and pages of intrusive questions about his life, etc.  This just needs to stop.  Period.  About ten questions should do it to determine if a person can sit on a jury and make a decision based on what is presented in court.

And when I think of that tacky Casey Anthony sitting in her "room" having room service three times a day and a cleaning lady coming in to tidy up I get furious.  This is being paid for by decent people, young people trying to raise their families to be productive, honest citizens.  Their income is confiscated in the form of taxes so that trash like Casey Anthony can live this lifestyle.  True, she can't come and go as she wishes, but she has no need to.  Everything is furnished so that she has achieved her lifelong ambition, to do nothing and be waited on by other people.

And then I think of sweet little Caylee in that video where she was playing peek-a-boo with the tablecloth on the last day of her life.  While Casey is entitled to a trial she deserves nothing.  She is a worthless pile of donkey dung. (Excuse me, 4 Donks.)

How much of this coddling of criminals can this nation endure?  Time to turn back the clock, give them a trial, get them sentenced and then carry out their sentences without spending more confiscated tax money than most people make in a lifetime.  It is nothing less than disgusting.

Guess I was ranting.  Sorry.

Wouldn't Casey be brought back and forth from jail like she does for court hearings? The trial will be in Orlando, the jury will be from out of town. Or are you referring when they are striking the jury. I think they are going to pick the jury in Polk County. They have a fine jail down there in Bartow. Fine enough for her, anyway.

loved your comment you said it so well!!  you have put into words what I have thought but couldnt get it down like you! god bless  you. I cannot wait until  she gets sent to the pokey for life! I am so sick of all this circus atmosphere! she walks into court with her sexy strut and hair  grooming as if to say look at me aint I beautiful!! I hope she continues with that attitude so the jury can see what she is worth nothing certainly not worth all the money taxppayers in florida have paid! while bozo went on a buying rampage (two houses) and all those silk suits! he may have to sell on ebay after he gets disbarred. I want justice every way around for him and all the anthonys!! theres plenty of jail room to house them!! bring it on florida!!! make them pay for their  obstruction!!
rant over

I love it when you rant! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: January 25, 2011, 07:28:39 PM »

Hey, Monkeys, just a thought about the Shovel borrowed by Casey from Brian Burner.  It seems to me that one of the key questions that needs to be asked, and maybe it was, and I just didn't see it, is, "Did Casey ever borrow a shovel from you before? Is this the one and only time it ever happened?"  That seems like the most pertinent question---Caylee was never missing before, and NOW the shovel is borrowed.   What do you all think?
MONK, I think it is a very pertinent question. Brilliant even.

I'm so jealous of your jammies that I have been looking for some flannel with monkeys on it to make me a pair of my own. This winter up here has been the coldest I can remember since we moved up here 8 yrs ago. 

Fannie, I love my monkey jammies, too.  Between Brandi and CBB, we've got the best dressed avatars in the world!

...and of course the Monkeys who make their own avis.  They are very clever, too.

Very, very talented. And even "cool" too. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: January 25, 2011, 07:52:37 PM »

I wonder how Ms. Finnell is going to make all those people on the death penalty appeal to be less reluctant. I can think of about half of them have every reason in the world to be reluctant. 

I'll bet half of them wont be even being called as a witness, certainly not after taking the stand in the case-in-chief or under cross examination by the State (depending on who calls who first).   I gotta get to the craft store & get a few rubber stamps custom made for these idiots foreheads....RELUCTAUNT, ya think?   Have they asked themselves why...o yea they know the answer to that but their agenda for recognition & receiving blood money off a heinous crime has colored them stupid.

I can't believe the names of the people that they want to *help* Casey in the penalty phase.  Amy, the one she robbed blind, the boys she had a good ole time with and all the people that know she lied for any reason and no reason at all.  You just know from seeing other cases that they are actually going to ask these people if she seemed to be a *good mom*.  I just hope that one of them can say this as fast as they can, before anyone can object, "ya, she seemed to be a great mom, right up until she killed Caylee". 

Hugs, Magic 

About her being a "good mom,"  I thought prior acts couldn't be brought in, only those from when Caylee went missing.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #825 on: January 25, 2011, 07:58:10 PM »

My psychic Network says that Casey will never wear white shades or shorts again!   

Casey's going DOWN!!!

Did Casey not take an album of photo's into Bobo's office early on before you was cuffed and thrown in jail?  Where are those pictures?  Surely it is not the 9 from the flashdrive.  I wonder if those 9 are special blogger artwork that has been done of Team Bobo and KC.  Would not surprise me the way the list of discovery reads.

I can sure think of some oldies but goodies! I may sill have some in my photobucket. 

With those white shades.......   

I really liked the one of her tripping out of her flip flops, but I guess I have a weird sense of humor. Wish that was one of the pix I saved.

I think one of the ones they should plaster on a backscreen during her trial is the one where she and her knee-highed geek brother are giving each other the high-5 for avoiding cameras while showing up to the home arrest people. 

That would definitely show the jury what kind of person Beotchface is.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: January 25, 2011, 07:59:45 PM »

Fanny,here you go.I always wondered what she really carried in that backpack.Photos of Caylee,clothes,special brownies......who knows.

This one is too funny.  Too bad she didn't fall all the way down.  That is personally why I don't wear flipflops, plus they hurt me feeties.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: January 25, 2011, 08:02:22 PM »

Fanny,here you go.I always wondered what she really carried in that backpack.Photos of Caylee,clothes,special brownies......who knows.

Here she is running into her attorney's office......could her shorts be any shorter?  It almost looks as if her right cheek may be peeking out from underneath.

Casey has never taken any of this seriously, in any way.  I mean, her life is on the line and where is her concern?  Maybe she has accepted her fate and what will be, will be.  Those tears she cried while sitting on TL's bed were for herself, she knew what would eventually happen. She told TL she was going to spend the rest of her life in jail, she knows. It's just a damn shame this is being dragged out the way it is.  I really would like to know who the driving factor in all of this is. We know what the driving factor is, $$$, just not who.

However little, I take comfort in the fact that I see some cottage cheese too.   

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: January 25, 2011, 08:05:42 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/26611777/detail.html
Casey Defense Wants More Time For Expert Reports
Defense Says One Expert's Report Is 'Moot'

POSTED: 3:15 pm EST January 25, 2011
UPDATED: 3:35 pm EST January 25, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense outlined progress on reports from its expert witnesses and asked for additional time to submit documents from two experts.

The new motion said that that Dr. Henry Lee will not be called as a defense witness at Anthony's murder trial, which is scheduled to begin in May.

Lee, a world-renowned forensics expert, found 17 hairs in the trunk of Anthony's car and turned them over to investigators. It was later discovered that none of the hairs tested positive for decomposition.

"Lee's report has become moot,"
the defense said.

Defense attorney Jose Baez also asked the court for an additional 45 days to comply with a court order for reports from two defense experts, Dr. Bill Rodriguez and Dr. Kathy Reichs.

Baez was fined by Judge Belvin Perry for not providing the reports in a timely manner. Perry said that any information that was not in the reports could not be presented at the trial.

Baez said that Rodriguez has not yet had time to review all of the relevant materials. Rodriguez specializes in taphonomy, or the study of decaying organisms.

READ: Defense Motion For Extension Of Time   http://www.wesh.com/pdf/26611795/detail.html
SLIDESHOW: The Many Looks Of Casey Anthony   http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/caseyanthony/19590190/detail.html

Video at link.

Reichs has been traveling out of the country and needs more time to comply with the order, Baez said. Reichs is a forensic anthropologist.
If granted by Perry, a 45-day extension would push the reports likely into mid-March. Jury selection for Anthony's trial is slated to begin on May 9.

The case returns to court on Feb. 4 for another status hearing. WESH.com will provide live coverage.

O really Bozo, "tainted Lee" isnt going to testify about the shocking 17 hairs found in the trunk, nor is he offering a report to the point that it is moot...really?   Gee, I guess for once you realize that the defense would be totally snagged with fabricating evidence & Lee would have been crucified on the stand...how are you going to explain that all of a sudden those 17 hairs are not relevant?   This defense hung their hat on so many being "suspect" as opposed to their client, that "Zanny the nanny" indeed existed & moreover that LE did shoddy work...this seems to me to be a complete retraction & allows them no credibility whatsoever, much less offer something concrete to create reasonable doubt.

These doctors are more than capable of writing a report in a day, and I mean literally dictate a report within a day & typed...despite the length.  Trust me I know first hand.  The materials they were asked to look at were probably given to them months ago & they have their notes, if Bozo didnt give it to them prior to the judge's ruling there has been ample time now to have already completed it.  This defense team is well beyond pushing their luck, I expect the hammer to come down hard in due time.

Yay, Henry lee down the drain.  Another one bites the dust.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: January 25, 2011, 08:17:29 PM »

My psychic Network says that Casey will never wear white shades or shorts again!   

Casey's going DOWN!!!

Did Casey not take an album of photo's into Bobo's office early on before you was cuffed and thrown in jail?  Where are those pictures?  Surely it is not the 9 from the flashdrive.  I wonder if those 9 are special blogger artwork that has been done of Team Bobo and KC.  Would not surprise me the way the list of discovery reads.

I can sure think of some oldies but goodies! I may sill have some in my photobucket. 

With those white shades.......   

I really liked the one of her tripping out of her flip flops, but I guess I have a weird sense of humor. Wish that was one of the pix I saved.

I think one of the ones they should plaster on a backscreen during her trial is the one where she and her knee-highed geek brother are giving each other the high-5 for avoiding cameras while showing up to the home arrest people. 

That would definitely show the jury what kind of person Beotchface is.

I so agree with you. My panties were in a wad for several days after I saw that!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: January 25, 2011, 08:45:58 PM »

<snipped>

As for another expert Dr. Werner Spitz, Baez said the defense has a "good faith basis and has supporting documentation, which has been disclosed to prosecution and is available to the court to examine under seal as to why" the Spitz report is incomplete.

"All matters that Dr. Spitz will testify [about] have been previously disclosed to the prosecution," the Baez motion says.

The pleading also said the defense has made "multiple attempts" to reach another one of its experts, Dr. Barry Logan.

"The defense fully anticipates being able to comply with the court's order prior to his deposition," the Baez document says. "Dr. Logan is a nationally recognized chemist and the defense believes that his schedule is simply the issue as Dr. Logan has been available previously to the defense."

Another expert, Dr. Bill Rodriguez, was "recently retained and has been given some more documentation to review," the document says. He has "not had sufficient time to review all relevant materials to form any opinions as of yet."
Rodriguez remains a "defense consultant in Taphonomy," the document says.

Another expert, Dr. Kathy Reichs, is traveling outside the country and "requires more time to comply with the order."

Because Casey Anthony has been declared indigent, it has "limited her ability to have all of her experts together to properly consult with and furnish all information needed, in order for them to reach well-informed opinions," Baez noted.

Because Perry ruled that he will not allow trial testimony not already included in the experts' reports or their depositions, Baez said the defense would like "the opportunity to meet with experts Reichs and Rodriguez prior to them rendering their opinions, as they may have additional opinions after review of additional material."

Saying the defense will have a "unique opportunity" in the near future for such a meeting, Baez said he wants 45 days to comply with information regarding those witnesses and a "reasonable amount of time" for Logan and Spitz.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-jose-baez-wants-more-time-20110125,0,6844574.story
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: January 25, 2011, 08:52:45 PM »

<snipped>

As for another expert Dr. Werner Spitz, Baez said the defense has a "good faith basis and has supporting documentation, which has been disclosed to prosecution and is available to the court to examine under seal as to why" the Spitz report is incomplete.

"All matters that Dr. Spitz will testify [about] have been previously disclosed to the prosecution," the Baez motion says.

The pleading also said the defense has made "multiple attempts" to reach another one of its experts, Dr. Barry Logan.

"The defense fully anticipates being able to comply with the court's order prior to his deposition," the Baez document says. "Dr. Logan is a nationally recognized chemist and the defense believes that his schedule is simply the issue as Dr. Logan has been available previously to the defense."

Another expert, Dr. Bill Rodriguez, was "recently retained and has been given some more documentation to review," the document says. He has "not had sufficient time to review all relevant materials to form any opinions as of yet."

Another expert, Dr. Kathy Reichs, is traveling outside the country and "requires more time to comply with the order."

Because Casey Anthony has been declared indigent, it has "limited her ability to have all of her experts together to properly consult with and furnish all information needed, in order for them to reach well-informed opinions," Baez noted.

Because Perry ruled that he will not allow trial testimony not already included in the experts' reports or their depositions, Baez said the defense would like "the opportunity to meet with experts Reichs and Rodriguez prior to them rendering their opinions, as they may have additional opinions after review of additional material."

Saying the defense will have a "unique opportunity" in the near future for such a meeting, Baez said he wants 45 days to comply with information regarding those witnesses and a "reasonable amount of time" for Logan and Spitz.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-jose-baez-wants-more-time-20110125,0,6844574.story

Sounds to me like Dr Logan hasn't been paid yet and he didn't agree to pro bono. LOL! He won't answer their calls!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: January 25, 2011, 08:54:46 PM »

Hi, Fanny--Love the duct tape on your fanny.

No, I meant professional jury consultant companies, such as the blond woman who helped select the jury in the William Kennedy Smith case.  They help write the questionnaire which jurors must fill out and they are with the attorneys during the voir dire process to suggest questions. They often have degrees in psychology and help attorneys make the decision to accept jurors whom they perceive to be favorable to the defendant, and to reject those whom they perceive to be unfavorable.  I think to have such a person selecting jurors is akin to jury tampering.  Once the jury is seated, their job is done.   I seem to recall, and I could be wrong, that someone mentioned a jury consultant in this case some time ago.  They don't work cheap.  Just another expense for the taxpayers of FL for this twit. 

I believe that Casey will be a guest of the local jail where the trial will be held.  She hoped it would be Miami so she could "Work on her tan."  Wherever it is, she won't be relaxing on a beach.  She'll be in the slammer.

Fannie Mae, I had forgotten that it is the jury which will be from out of town and the trial will be in Orlando.  The rest of my post about jury consultants still applies, though.

Snipped
This is the part of your post I thought you were referring to Casey staying in a hotel.
And when I think of that tacky Casey Anthony sitting in her "room" having room service three times a day and a cleaning lady coming in to tidy up I get furious.

Looking at this again, I think you must have meant three hots and a cot! 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: January 25, 2011, 09:04:06 PM »

Lets break this down

She got home on Jan 17th. - Home at last. Cats all have colds. Tch. Tch. Tch. Pitiful.
2:55 PM Jan 17th via Twitter for iPhone

She will be in New Zealand in  - Feb  @_the_brown but you will have me in New Zealand in Feb.
6:15 AM Jan 21st via Twitter for iPhone in reply to _the_brown

As per her Twitter http://twitter.com/KathyReichs

Did Bobo not file that he was "unavailable in Feb?"  And he also wrote that ....

the defense would like "the opportunity to meet with experts Reichs and Rodriguez prior to them rendering their opinions, as they may have additional opinions after review of additional material."

Saying the defense will have a "unique opportunity" in the near future for such a meeting

Wonder if Rodriguez will happen to be in New Zealand in Feb as well?  Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: January 25, 2011, 09:39:14 PM »

Fannie Mae said:

This is the part of your post I thought you were referring to Casey staying in a hotel.
And when I think of that tacky Casey Anthony sitting in her "room" having room service three times a day and a cleaning lady coming in to tidy up I get furious.

What I meant was that during one of Casey's telephone conversations with her parents she referred to her cell as her "Room."  It was as if she had lost touch with reality.  It was a cell.  And she does have her meals, such as they are, delivered to her and someone comes in to clean her cell.  Her clothing is sent to the jail laundry.  She has no responsibilities whatsoever, courtesy of the taxpayers of FL.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #835 on: January 25, 2011, 09:49:40 PM »

<snipped>

Sounds to me like Dr Logan hasn't been paid yet and he didn't agree to pro bono. LOL! He won't answer their calls!

I agree - either he has not been paid or he has negative opinions and Baez is not wanting to admit it. I know that the experts we used were always happy to take our call - they got paid for the time on the phone. I am sure we will see Logan drop out soo.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: January 25, 2011, 09:52:17 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/125920

Casey Anthony – Defense Attorney Jose Baez Has Cap In Hand (Again)
Posted on January 25th, 2011 by Simon Barrett in crime

In Dickens classic Oliver Twist when the orphan Oliver pleads ‘Please sir may I have some more’ he is rebuked and reviled. Jose Baez the lead attorney for the defense group representing Casey Anthony was back in court yesterday. For any readers that have spent the past two years living in a Yurt in Outer Mongolia, Casey Anthony stands accused of the murder of her then two year old daughter Caylee Anthony.

Last year the gravy train ran out for Jose Baez. When the case first came to public interest money was freely flowing, ABC paid a whopping $200,000 not for interviews, that is frowned  upon by  the more reputable news agencies. ABC instead claim that the $200,000 was to pay for licensing fees of photographs of the missing tot.  Of course $200,000 does not go far these days. A few new suits, a couple of BMW’s, a few plane trips and hotel stays for ‘experts’ , well before you know it, the bank account is looking bare.

Jose Baez has seen his dream team leave in droves, it seems that even the consummate court expert Dr Henry Lee has even bailed from the effort to defend Casey Anthony.

Out of money, Jose Baez was forced to play his last card. In what I still view as crass stupidity the tax payers are now footing the bill!

Yesterday Jose Baez was back playing the role of ‘Oliver’. In what at first seemed a poor choice, Judge Perry has extended a further $12,000 of tax payers money to the Casey Anthony defense. One has to wonder if he will now pay the $600 owed to a local court reporting and transcription company?

The gory details of the hearing were reported by WESH.

With the trial set to start in less than five months, it will be interesting to see what Jose Baez has left in his magic hat. Zanny the Nanny has merely resulted in a well deserved law suit. Meter Maid Roy Kronk is about as viable defense as Zanny. Involving Jessie Grund is a sure fire way to lose the case. And I think it goes without saying that trying to pin the problem on Tim Miller and his Texas Equusearch group is going to go about as far as I could throw Jose himself.

Tick Tock Jose, the clock stops for no-one. May looms, or as we used to say as kids, ‘ready or not, we are coming’!

Simon Barrett

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: January 25, 2011, 10:06:48 PM »

This one is too funny.  Too bad she didn't fall all the way down.  That is personally why I don't wear flipflops, plus they hurt me feeties.

That's what she gets for strutting in short short to show off her ankle braclet & let us know she's coming onto her porker defender (God I cant even call him an attorney with a straight face or seriousness). 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: January 25, 2011, 10:09:20 PM »

<snipped>

Dr Werner Spitz is a toad, just saying!

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: January 25, 2011, 10:14:15 PM »

Hi, Fanny--Love the duct tape on your fanny.

No, I meant professional jury consultant companies, such as the blond woman who helped select the jury in the William Kennedy Smith case.  They help write the questionnaire which jurors must fill out and they are with the attorneys during the voir dire process to suggest questions. They often have degrees in psychology and help attorneys make the decision to accept jurors whom they perceive to be favorable to the defendant, and to reject those whom they perceive to be unfavorable.  I think to have such a person selecting jurors is akin to jury tampering.  Once the jury is seated, their job is done.   I seem to recall, and I could be wrong, that someone mentioned a jury consultant in this case some time ago.  They don't work cheap.  Just another expense for the taxpayers of FL for this twit. 

I believe that Casey will be a guest of the local jail where the trial will be held.  She hoped it would be Miami so she could "Work on her tan."  Wherever it is, she won't be relaxing on a beach.  She'll be in the slammer.

Fannie Mae, I had forgotten that it is the jury which will be from out of town and the trial will be in Orlando.  The rest of my post about jury consultants still applies, though.

Snipped

Looking at this again, I think you must have meant three hots and a cot! 

Yep.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.