May 01, 2024, 02:08:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #178 1/14/11 - 1/27/11  (Read 158416 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #840 on: January 25, 2011, 10:58:39 PM »

O really Bozo, "tainted Lee" isnt going to testify about the shocking 17 hairs found in the trunk, nor is he offering a report to the point that it is moot...really?   Gee, I guess for once you realize that the defense would be totally snagged with fabricating evidence & Lee would have been crucified on the stand...how are you going to explain that all of a sudden those 17 hairs are not relevant?   This defense hung their hat on so many being "suspect" as opposed to their client, that "Zanny the nanny" indeed existed & moreover that LE did shoddy work...this seems to me to be a complete retraction & allows them no credibility whatsoever, much less offer something concrete to create reasonable doubt.

These doctors are more than capable of writing a report in a day, and I mean literally dictate a report within a day & typed...despite the length.  Trust me I know first hand.  The materials they were asked to look at were probably given to them months ago & they have their notes, if Bozo didnt give it to them prior to the judge's ruling there has been ample time now to have already completed it.  This defense team is well beyond pushing their luck, I expect the hammer to come down hard in due time.

Yay, Henry lee down the drain.  Another one bites the dust.

They have had these "experts" for over a year and they can't get a report out to meet the deadline? Something is really fishy here. I am wondering if they sent the reports and they were detrimental to KC or at the least they said nothing which would help the defense and Bozo is trying to get them to write something different.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #841 on: January 26, 2011, 12:08:40 AM »

Been trying to catch up the past few days as I have been out of town. I have come to the conclusion they are not sending me the accounting yet for a reason. I have come to believe since the indigent status was granted under Strickland that there was no real accounting of those expenses filed by Bozo and they are trying to hold the release of them to not embarrass Strickland at this point. Could him granting that without proper accounting and an audit be grounds for an appeal?  If my guess is right it could influence the jury pool and anger a LOT of Florida taxpayers who are footing the bill for this trial and JP does not want it released now because of that. They cannot hold that under Florida law unless to release it would cause harm to the case, or if parts of it for some reason are still being investigated.

So, if I am wrong, then there is some serious investigations going on about that accounting and that would be fraud if they signed that affidavit of expenses and lied. 

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #842 on: January 26, 2011, 03:02:52 AM »

I do not think anybody comitted any fraud, except for maybe Team Bobo.  I think they do not want to release that information.  You are not the only one who has requested it, right?  All the media outlets have requested it too, right?  Is it possible Strickland sealed it or JP sealed it since becoming the new Judge? 

That whole Florida sunshine law is funky to me.  I am quite sure they hold stuff back if they feel like it.  They may not supposed to do that, but I bet they do.  Until trials are over.  Who knows? I don't think Judge Strickland would risk his career for Bobo and Beotchface, just to make her indigent. What would be his benefit, a cut of the money?  I doubt it.  He did not like the duffense team as far as I remember too much. 

As far as backup paperwork or number crunching, who knows what he saw.  They did that all in private, of course.

It is not a stretch for me to see how he could delcare her indigent so easily.  Both her parents are unemployed.  Their house was just about repo'd last year.  They have no cash for this type of thing.  Even if they got picture money of 200,000, that is all gone.  The court, I don't think, would be interested in what they used the money for before she became indigent.  She clearly has no way to earn revenue, unless the jail starts paying her for services rendered, and ick, who would be interested in that?  200,000 does not go far, especially when funding cruises, and tats, and clothing, and eating crab cakes, and what not. 

They make me sick. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: January 26, 2011, 03:06:36 AM »

O really Bozo, "tainted Lee" isnt going to testify about the shocking 17 hairs found in the trunk, nor is he offering a report to the point that it is moot...really?   Gee, I guess for once you realize that the defense would be totally snagged with fabricating evidence & Lee would have been crucified on the stand...how are you going to explain that all of a sudden those 17 hairs are not relevant?   This defense hung their hat on so many being "suspect" as opposed to their client, that "Zanny the nanny" indeed existed & moreover that LE did shoddy work...this seems to me to be a complete retraction & allows them no credibility whatsoever, much less offer something concrete to create reasonable doubt.

These doctors are more than capable of writing a report in a day, and I mean literally dictate a report within a day & typed...despite the length.  Trust me I know first hand.  The materials they were asked to look at were probably given to them months ago & they have their notes, if Bozo didnt give it to them prior to the judge's ruling there has been ample time now to have already completed it.  This defense team is well beyond pushing their luck, I expect the hammer to come down hard in due time.

Yay, Henry lee down the drain.  Another one bites the dust.

They have had these "experts" for over a year and they can't get a report out to meet the deadline? Something is really fishy here. I am wondering if they sent the reports and they were detrimental to KC or at the least they said nothing which would help the defense and Bozo is trying to get them to write something different.

I don't think a single one has anything at all different than the STATE has, and that is why he is dragging his feet.  He does not want the public to know he has nothing, even though most of us know that and knew that since What July 15? 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: January 26, 2011, 03:57:40 AM »

Fanny,here you go.I always wondered what she really carried in that backpack.Photos of Caylee,clothes,special brownies......who knows.

I had a feeling you would come up with it!   

I think that must have been Bozo's retirement plan in there.

She trips in her flip flops, she trips in her shackles (and blames it on the shackles) it appears her body is always seeking the horizontal position.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: January 26, 2011, 04:13:24 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/26611777/detail.html
Casey Defense Wants More Time For Expert Reports
Defense Says One Expert's Report Is 'Moot'

POSTED: 3:15 pm EST January 25, 2011
UPDATED: 3:35 pm EST January 25, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense outlined progress on reports from its expert witnesses and asked for additional time to submit documents from two experts.

The new motion said that that Dr. Henry Lee will not be called as a defense witness at Anthony's murder trial, which is scheduled to begin in May.

Lee, a world-renowned forensics expert, found 17 hairs in the trunk of Anthony's car and turned them over to investigators. It was later discovered that none of the hairs tested positive for decomposition.

"Lee's report has become moot,"
the defense said.

Defense attorney Jose Baez also asked the court for an additional 45 days to comply with a court order for reports from two defense experts, Dr. Bill Rodriguez and Dr. Kathy Reichs.

Baez was fined by Judge Belvin Perry for not providing the reports in a timely manner. Perry said that any information that was not in the reports could not be presented at the trial.

Baez said that Rodriguez has not yet had time to review all of the relevant materials. Rodriguez specializes in taphonomy, or the study of decaying organisms.

READ: Defense Motion For Extension Of Time   http://www.wesh.com/pdf/26611795/detail.html
SLIDESHOW: The Many Looks Of Casey Anthony   http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/caseyanthony/19590190/detail.html

Video at link.

Reichs has been traveling out of the country and needs more time to comply with the order, Baez said. Reichs is a forensic anthropologist.
If granted by Perry, a 45-day extension would push the reports likely into mid-March. Jury selection for Anthony's trial is slated to begin on May 9.

The case returns to court on Feb. 4 for another status hearing. WESH.com will provide live coverage.

O really Bozo, "tainted Lee" isnt going to testify about the shocking 17 hairs found in the trunk, nor is he offering a report to the point that it is moot...really?   Gee, I guess for once you realize that the defense would be totally snagged with fabricating evidence & Lee would have been crucified on the stand...how are you going to explain that all of a sudden those 17 hairs are not relevant?   This defense hung their hat on so many being "suspect" as opposed to their client, that "Zanny the nanny" indeed existed & moreover that LE did shoddy work...this seems to me to be a complete retraction & allows them no credibility whatsoever, much less offer something concrete to create reasonable doubt.

These doctors are more than capable of writing a report in a day, and I mean literally dictate a report within a day & typed...despite the length.  Trust me I know first hand.  The materials they were asked to look at were probably given to them months ago & they have their notes, if Bozo didnt give it to them prior to the judge's ruling there has been ample time now to have already completed it.  This defense team is well beyond pushing their luck, I expect the hammer to come down hard in due time.

I wonder if they have even convinced these experts to testify yet.  Maybe he is asking for another 45 days to grovel and plead with them to testify on Casey's behalf, as they misunderstood and thought they were going to testify on Caylee's behalf.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: January 26, 2011, 04:39:05 AM »

Fanny,here you go.I always wondered what she really carried in that backpack.Photos of Caylee,clothes,special brownies......who knows.

Here she is running into her attorney's office......could her shorts be any shorter?  It almost looks as if her right cheek may be peeking out from underneath.

Casey has never taken any of this seriously, in any way.  I mean, her life is on the line and where is her concern?  Maybe she has accepted her fate and what will be, will be.  Those tears she cried while sitting on TL's bed were for herself, she knew what would eventually happen. She told TL she was going to spend the rest of her life in jail, she knows. It's just a damn shame this is being dragged out the way it is.  I really would like to know who the driving factor in all of this is. We know what the driving factor is, $$$, just not who.

However little, I take comfort in the fact that I see some cottage cheese too.   

Too much cottage cheese for a woman that young who should be chasing after a very active 2 year old.  Hmmm...  I must have misunderstood.  I thought Cindy said she was the mother of the year, she must have said, she has a mother of a rear!

I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: January 26, 2011, 06:25:39 AM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/125923
Behind The Scenes With Jose Baez On the Casey Anthony Defense - Satire
Posted on January 25th, 2011
by Simon Barrett in Humor
Read 335 times.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: January 26, 2011, 06:33:34 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/01/casey-anthony-when-is-the-defense-no-longer-the-dream-team.html
Casey Anthony: When is the defense no longer the ‘dream team’?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, WESH — posted by halboedeker on January, 25 2011 5:13 PM
Discuss This: Comments(105) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

In a new motion today, defense attorney Jose Baez confirms another member of the defense dream team is out,” WESH-Channel 2 anchor Martha Sugalski said tonight.

WESH’s Bob Kealing repeated the term “dream team” in reporting that Baez had revealed that he won’t call Dr. Henry Lee, a forensic expert, as a witness at the Casey Anthony trial. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Kealing added, “Another member of the defense dream team will be sitting on the sidelines and not part of the trial.” 

That’s a lot of “dream team” for a short report. The expression has always seemed like hype, an effort to connect the Anthony trial to the O.J. Simpson murder case. When Andrea Lyon and Linda Kenney Baden exited, the defense team lost a good deal of marquee value.

Don’t we need to rethink the term as it relates to the Anthony case? Could the defense team qualify for that nickname today? Didn’t the defense team stop  resembling that term long ago?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: January 26, 2011, 06:37:22 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/january/200635/Casey-Anthony%E2%80%99s-attorneys-asking-for-more-time
Casey Anthony’s attorneys asking for more time
By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 12:59 AM
ORLANDO --

Casey Anthony’s attorneys were granted more money Monday. But now they want more time.

The defense wants 45 more days( http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/Motion-for-extension-of-time-0125.pdf ) to provide expert reports to the prosecution.

In a recent court hearing, the judge set a firm deadline on when he wants expert reports handed over.

However, Anthony’s attorneys said several experts haven't finished their reports.

They also said they will not be calling forensic expert Dr. Henry Lee in the case.

Meanwhile, both sides are scheduled to interview Dr. Timothy Huntington on Friday.

Huntington is an entomologist, brought on by Anthony's defense team, to dispute the findings of the state's expert Dr Neil Haskell.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: January 26, 2011, 06:40:33 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/01/henry-lee-out-in-casey-trial.html
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Henry Lee Out In Casey Trial

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/2011/01/25/does-jose-baez-understand-the-implications-of-the-death-penalty/
Does Jose Baez Understand the Implications of the Death Penalty? 01/25/11

~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #851 on: January 26, 2011, 07:51:59 AM »

Here she is running into her attorney's office......could her shorts be any shorter?  It almost looks as if her right cheek may be peeking out from underneath.

Casey has never taken any of this seriously, in any way.  I mean, her life is on the line and where is her concern?  Maybe she has accepted her fate and what will be, will be.  Those tears she cried while sitting on TL's bed were for herself, she knew what would eventually happen. She told TL she was going to spend the rest of her life in jail, she knows. It's just a damn shame this is being dragged out the way it is.  I really would like to know who the driving factor in all of this is. We know what the driving factor is, $$$, just not who.

However little, I take comfort in the fact that I see some cottage cheese too.   

Too much cottage cheese for a woman that young who should be chasing after a very active 2 year old.  Hmmm...  I must have misunderstood.  I thought Cindy said she was the mother of the year, she must have said, she has a mother of a rear!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: January 26, 2011, 08:19:40 AM »

I predict that JP will grant the Bobo's motion for more time.  Pisses me off too. 

If he gives 45 more days, that is middle of March.  Trial is in May.  Is Bobo trying to get the trial moved back?  He will never be ready. 

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: January 26, 2011, 09:20:58 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/01/henry-lee-out-in-casey-trial.html
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Henry Lee Out In Casey Trial

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/2011/01/25/does-jose-baez-understand-the-implications-of-the-death-penalty/
Does Jose Baez Understand the Implications of the Death Penalty? 01/25/11

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: January 26, 2011, 09:25:34 AM »

very clever..love it!

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #855 on: January 26, 2011, 09:39:48 AM »

OMG!!  I spit my coffee out on that one!   

I was reading comments over on the bullstopper link (listed above) and I saw this comment.  Baez fails miserably on all counts....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

beachgirl
January 26, 2011 at 9:50 am #
Sorry for the lengthy reply, but I think it is worth the read.

Florida Death Penalty Lawyers Must Have Special Qualifications
In order to represent a client charged in a capital first degree murder case, the Florida Supreme Court requires that the attorney be “capital qualified.” Being a capital qualified lawyer is the only way an attorney can ethically represent someone charged with first degree murder, unless the death penalty has already been waived on the record. Lawyers who are fully capital qualified meet the requirements of Florida Rule of Criminal Procedure 3.112, which requires at least five years of criminal trial experience, prior experience as lead counsel in serious and complex trials, including murder cases, as well as additional capital defense education requirements, familiarity with the use of expert, psychiatric, and forensic witnesses and evidence, and, importantly, trying at least two (2) death penalty cases to completion before a jury as co-counsel. In addition, capital defense lawyers must be able to provide “high quality legal services”, and “perform at the level of an attorney skilled in the specialized practice of capital representation, zealously committed to the capital case, who has adequate time and resources for preparation.” This is crucial because a capital case is unlike any other in the law, as “every task is more difficult and time consuming when the client is facing execution.” Due to the irrevocable nature of the death penalty “counsel must make extraordinary efforts on behalf of the accused”, and must limit his or her caseload, and be familiar with the local practices and procedures in the jurisdiction. These minimum requirements, promulgated by the Florida Supreme Court are, absent exceptional circumstances, absolutely essential in order to assure that the client receives the heightened level of effective assistance of counsel expected and required in capital cases. There are, and rightly so, only a very small percentage of criminal lawyers who are “capital qualified” according to the national A.B.A. and Florida guidelines.
Lawyers who have never tried a capital case in any capacity, much less as lead counsel, currently advertise with the key words “death penalty lawyer” all over the internet; thus, it is extremely important to research or inquire if an attorney being contemplated for representation on a first degree murder case actually meets the specific qualifications. In addition to the above criteria, Rule – 3.112(f)’s – requirement of knowledge of the practice and procedures in “the criminal courts of the jurisdiction” where the trial is to occur, and its requirement that attorneys limit the number of death penalty and other cases he or she is handling at any one time, is designed to insure, as much as possible, the delivery of “high quality” legal services on behalf of a capital client. When life hangs in the balance, we should expect no less.

http://brenerscriminallawblog.blogspot.com/p/bottom-line.html

Baez can’t live long enough to meet these qualifications.
He’s already been sanctioned, which I would think disqualifies him right out of the gate.

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/2011/01/25/does-jose-baez-understand-the-implications-of-the-death-penalty/#comments

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #856 on: January 26, 2011, 09:48:16 AM »

OMG!!  I spit my coffee out on that one!   

I was reading comments over on the bullstopper link (listed above) and I saw this comment.  Baez fails miserably on all counts....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

beachgirl
January 26, 2011 at 9:50 am #
Sorry for the lengthy reply, but I think it is worth the read.

Florida Death Penalty Lawyers Must Have Special Qualifications
In order to represent a client charged in a capital first degree murder case, the Florida Supreme Court requires that the attorney be “capital qualified.” Being a capital qualified lawyer is the only way an attorney can ethically represent someone charged with first degree murder, unless the death penalty has already been waived on the record. Lawyers who are fully capital qualified meet the requirements of Florida Rule of Criminal Procedure 3.112, which requires at least five years of criminal trial experience, prior experience as lead counsel in serious and complex trials, including murder cases, as well as additional capital defense education requirements, familiarity with the use of expert, psychiatric, and forensic witnesses and evidence, and, importantly, trying at least two (2) death penalty cases to completion before a jury as co-counsel. In addition, capital defense lawyers must be able to provide “high quality legal services”, and “perform at the level of an attorney skilled in the specialized practice of capital representation, zealously committed to the capital case, who has adequate time and resources for preparation.” This is crucial because a capital case is unlike any other in the law, as “every task is more difficult and time consuming when the client is facing execution.” Due to the irrevocable nature of the death penalty “counsel must make extraordinary efforts on behalf of the accused”, and must limit his or her caseload, and be familiar with the local practices and procedures in the jurisdiction. These minimum requirements, promulgated by the Florida Supreme Court are, absent exceptional circumstances, absolutely essential in order to assure that the client receives the heightened level of effective assistance of counsel expected and required in capital cases. There are, and rightly so, only a very small percentage of criminal lawyers who are “capital qualified” according to the national A.B.A. and Florida guidelines.
Lawyers who have never tried a capital case in any capacity, much less as lead counsel, currently advertise with the key words “death penalty lawyer” all over the internet; thus, it is extremely important to research or inquire if an attorney being contemplated for representation on a first degree murder case actually meets the specific qualifications. In addition to the above criteria, Rule – 3.112(f)’s – requirement of knowledge of the practice and procedures in “the criminal courts of the jurisdiction” where the trial is to occur, and its requirement that attorneys limit the number of death penalty and other cases he or she is handling at any one time, is designed to insure, as much as possible, the delivery of “high quality” legal services on behalf of a capital client. When life hangs in the balance, we should expect no less.

Baez can’t live long enough to meet these qualifications.
He’s already been sanctioned, which I would think disqualifies him right out of the gate.

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/2011/01/25/does-jose-baez-understand-the-implications-of-the-death-penalty/#comments

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOL.....that's my comment!
I just had to do something with that photo of Bozo (both Bozos)

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #857 on: January 26, 2011, 09:56:42 AM »

IMO, Bozo wants this case to got to trial for his own benefits.....
Florida Rule of Criminal Procedure 3.112, which requires at least five years of criminal trial experience, prior experience as lead counsel in serious and complex trials, including murder cases, as well as additional capital defense education requirements, familiarity with the use of expert, psychiatric, and forensic witnesses and evidence, and, importantly, trying at least two (2) death penalty cases to completion before a jury as co-counsel.

Edit to add link per seemeatthebeach.  MB

I'm curious if skanky is aware of Bozo's agenda......if she pleas, it's a no go on his DP qualified goal. I can't see anyone hiring him in the future anyways, and he needs 2 capital cases completed before a jury.

« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 10:50:23 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #858 on: January 26, 2011, 09:57:28 AM »

oops, forgot the link about qualifications

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: January 26, 2011, 10:16:47 AM »

I do not think anybody comitted any fraud, except for maybe Team Bobo.  I think they do not want to release that information.  You are not the only one who has requested it, right?  All the media outlets have requested it too, right?  Is it possible Strickland sealed it or JP sealed it since becoming the new Judge? 

That whole Florida sunshine law is funky to me.  I am quite sure they hold stuff back if they feel like it.  They may not supposed to do that, but I bet they do.  Until trials are over.  Who knows? I don't think Judge Strickland would risk his career for Bobo and Beotchface, just to make her indigent. What would be his benefit, a cut of the money?  I doubt it.  He did not like the duffense team as far as I remember too much. 

As far as backup paperwork or number crunching, who knows what he saw.  They did that all in private, of course.

It is not a stretch for me to see how he could delcare her indigent so easily.  Both her parents are unemployed.  Their house was just about repo'd last year.  They have no cash for this type of thing.  Even if they got picture money of 200,000, that is all gone.  The court, I don't think, would be interested in what they used the money for before she became indigent.  She clearly has no way to earn revenue, unless the jail starts paying her for services rendered, and ick, who would be interested in that?  200,000 does not go far, especially when funding cruises, and tats, and clothing, and eating crab cakes, and what not. 

They make me sick. 

Hi Zoomama and good morning to rest of you Monks---

IMO The court clearly has an interest in what happened to the money. As an example  Strickland ordered Baez to give him an accounting of it prior to declaring her indigent.  I believe that it would not have been ethical for Baez to receive the money directly from ABC, nor could he act as her agent, so it was Casey's money.  In fact there was some talk about that subject earlier.  So, it being Casey's money with which she was paying for her defense, the court had a duty to ascertain that that money was being, or had been, used for her defense and not for other purposes, i. e.  custom made suits in chubby sizes.

Insofar as the Anthonys having or not having money, that is a moot point.  Casey is not a minor and was not at the time the crime was committed, so they have no fiduciary responsibility for her, even if they were multi-millionnaires. In fact, they wouldn't be financially responsible topay for her defense, even if she were a minor.  One cannot be punished for another's crime.  If they had the money to do so, they could voluntarily pay for her defence, but it's clear they didn't and couldn't and even if they could, likely wouldn't.

Attorney's are required by law to be able to prove that the money received from a client be used for that client's welfare.  In fact, that's why Macaluso lost his law license in CA.  He converted funds belonging to his client for his personal use; To buy himself the airplane in which he flew to Orlando for this case, I believe.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.