April 30, 2024, 11:49:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #178 1/14/11 - 1/27/11  (Read 158394 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: January 26, 2011, 06:01:11 PM »

Gizzie,I meant thanks for the article.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: January 26, 2011, 06:04:00 PM »

Gizzie,I meant thanks for the article.   

...and I thank you too, Gizzie!

Hope some of it is new.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #902 on: January 26, 2011, 06:04:05 PM »

I do to Sassy....need some new info to keep us on point....Justice for Caylee ...do love to see that they finally admitted Dr. Lee would not be testifying....that came as no surprise. The newest motion for more time is a joke.....however I'll JP will give them some extra time....'in the sake of justice and to ensure the case goes to trial in May'....you know I almost choked typing that!

I think they will get the extra time, too.   Does anyone know if Koby is still going to testify for the defense?    He was named in the beginning but we haven't seen much of him for a long time.   I'm glad Dr. Lee is out.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: January 26, 2011, 06:04:17 PM »

Ya know this one had to have been Baker Acted too, if not someone get right on that!  She is well beyond having "men issues" if her judgment is that twisted.

She seems to come from California, hopefully they have a super-sized Baker Act, this lady may have out-done JW.  I can't even imagine writing to a Judge, much less one involved in a very high profile death penalty case.  She may be beyond being Baker Acted.  If everyone woman that was abused by a man killed their children, I wouldn't have very many relatives.

(OT, sorta...)

I agree with you Cappy on Fanny's avi, she would never ever be disrespectful to Caylee or any matter to do with Caylee.  From what I read that Avi came up in another thread and was done for a funny reason.  Please Fanny if you are reading this, know how much I adore you and love reading your posts, no matter what your avi is.  You are a very devoted monkey and definitely one of Caylee's angels on earth.  One other thing, Brandi is one of the avi artists, she is also one of Caylee's angels on earth, she would of never made a design that she thought was disrespectful to Caylee.  Brandi is an exceptional monkey and I am humbled by her talent at posting and her artwork.  I also know how much time Klass and other mods put into this forum, if any of them thought it was wrong, they would of had it removed in a heartbeat.  Thank you Fanny for being so thoughtful to remove it for anyone bothered by it. I think that goes to show your attitude, more so than having it as your avi in the first place.   This monkey knew the story behind it and was fine with it and hope to see your *regular* avi back soon.

Hugs, Magic   

I guess I will have to be O/T one more time to tell you how sweet your post is. Thank you so much for your kind thoughts about me. Everyone knows, I hope, how much Caylee means to me, and all this other stuff is just a distraction. You are so cute with your  at the end of your posts. It always makes me smile.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: January 26, 2011, 06:11:21 PM »

I do to Sassy....need some new info to keep us on point....Justice for Caylee ...do love to see that they finally admitted Dr. Lee would not be testifying....that came as no surprise. The newest motion for more time is a joke.....however I'll JP will give them some extra time....'in the sake of justice and to ensure the case goes to trial in May'....you know I almost choked typing that!

I think they will get the extra time, too.   Does anyone know if Koby is still going to testify for the defense?    He was named in the beginning but we haven't seen much of him for a long time.   I'm glad Dr. Lee is out.

Hi sassy!  LTNS.

I think they will get extra time too. I also think the trial will be on time. JP is going to make sure of that.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #905 on: January 26, 2011, 06:12:35 PM »

Hi sassy!  LTNS.

I think they will get extra time too. I also think the trial will be on time. JP is going to make sure of that.

I think so too, specially now that we know he has put deposits on everything.  He will not take lightly having to lose any of that money.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: January 26, 2011, 06:15:28 PM »

Ya know this one had to have been Baker Acted too, if not someone get right on that!  She is well beyond having "men issues" if her judgment is that twisted.

She seems to come from California, hopefully they have a super-sized Baker Act, this lady may have out-done JW.  I can't even imagine writing to a Judge, much less one involved in a very high profile death penalty case.  She may be beyond being Baker Acted.  If everyone woman that was abused by a man killed their children, I wouldn't have very many relatives.

(OT, sorta...)

I agree with you Cappy on Fanny's avi, she would never ever be disrespectful to Caylee or any matter to do with Caylee.  From what I read that Avi came up in another thread and was done for a funny reason.  Please Fanny if you are reading this, know how much I adore you and love reading your posts, no matter what your avi is.  You are a very devoted monkey and definitely one of Caylee's angels on earth.  One other thing, Brandi is one of the avi artists, she is also one of Caylee's angels on earth, she would of never made a design that she thought was disrespectful to Caylee.  Brandi is an exceptional monkey and I am humbled by her talent at posting and her artwork.  I also know how much time Klass and other mods put into this forum, if any of them thought it was wrong, they would of had it removed in a heartbeat.  Thank you Fanny for being so thoughtful to remove it for anyone bothered by it. I think that goes to show your attitude, more so than having it as your avi in the first place.   This monkey knew the story behind it and was fine with it and hope to see your *regular* avi back soon.

Hugs, Magic   

I guess I will have to be O/T one more time to tell you how sweet your post is. Thank you so much for your kind thoughts about me. Everyone knows, I hope, how much Caylee means to me, and all this other stuff is just a distraction. You are so cute with your  at the end of your posts. It always makes me smile.

Me too Fanny, I am so thrilled that Magic is here with us...we go way back & she is an absolute sweetheart with a heart of gold...much like yourself. 

Well, I posted the article because I looked at the time it was posted by Wesh & didnt see Gizzie had already posted it, my apologies for the repeat.  I'm not sure we're getting anything all that new by the description but look forward to seeing it.   We've been waiting so long for this trial to get under way, I know the drill but from the heart I wanted justice for Caylee like all of you so much sooner, we're getting though.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: January 26, 2011, 06:23:05 PM »

Hi sassy!  LTNS.

Hi Brandi.         I agree.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: January 26, 2011, 06:29:17 PM »

Hi Sassy...YOU ARE NEKKID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  where is your kitty?

lol.  I put away the Christmas decorations and haven't had time to switch yet.

That letter from the nut-job is really something, isn't it?    What a waste of time.

this case has really brought out the nut cases... Monkey Devil! and not just the letter writers!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: January 26, 2011, 06:40:32 PM »

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:_d7NZ_5MAqsJ:www.blogcatalog.com/blogs/marinade-dave+Elizabeth+Stahl+aliso+viejo&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Did you guys see/post this already?

#
A matter of public record: Elizabeth Stahl's sick obsession with me

This is not something I wish to publicize, but it must be done. This must be made a matter of public record. Elizabeth StahlWordslinger is Elizabeth Stahl of Aliso Viejo, California. She sent me an e-mail by mistake on June 16:Subject: It's me WordslingerSo lets get that bastard :)From her address, I was able to find out who she is for my own protection.She has openly admitted to hacking my marinadedave@yahoo.com e-mail account. She attacks me hundreds of times each and every day, from the crack of dawn and well into the wee hours of the morning. All day and all night.This is what she threatened me with this morning. Would you say this person has a disgusting obsession with me? Read it yourself, in her own words:Marinade Dave's Horoscope October 6, 2010:This is a test horoscope. You should never receive this unless you have read more

October 6th, 2010 at 01:10 pm / #dave knechel #marinade dave #david knechel #marinade dave knechel #daveknechelsucks
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: January 26, 2011, 06:48:00 PM »

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:_d7NZ_5MAqsJ:www.blogcatalog.com/blogs/marinade-dave+Elizabeth+Stahl+aliso+viejo&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

#

This is not something I wish to publicize, but it must be done. This must be made a matter of public record. Elizabeth StahlWordslinger is Elizabeth Stahl of Aliso Viejo, California. She sent me an e-mail by mistake on June 16:Subject: It's me WordslingerSo lets get that bastard :)From her address, I was able to find out who she is for my own protection.She has openly admitted to hacking my marinadedave@yahoo.com e-mail account. She attacks me hundreds of times each and every day, from the crack of dawn and well into the wee hours of the morning. All day and all night.This is what she threatened me with this morning. Would you say this person has a disgusting obsession with me? Read it yourself, in her own words:Marinade Dave's Horoscope October 6, 2010:This is a test horoscope. You should never receive this unless you have read more

October 6th, 2010 at 01:10 pm / #dave knechel #marinade dave #david knechel #marinade dave knechel #daveknechelsucks

So, if I am reading this correctly, she, WordSlinger (or Elizabeth Stahl) is hacking/stalking Marinade Dave?  She has issues that is for sure. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: January 26, 2011, 06:50:22 PM »

#

Stopped reading his blog many moons ago.

Didn't realize it had been closed/hacked or whatever, myself.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: January 26, 2011, 06:51:04 PM »

#

It states "page not found" but I can just imagine!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: January 26, 2011, 07:01:28 PM »

good question Sassy.....I haven't heard his name mentioned in months....he was not on the last list I saw...but I'll check...they keep dropping like flies....guess they weren't too happy to be working pro bono after all Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: January 26, 2011, 07:14:14 PM »

#

So, if I am reading this correctly, she, WordSlinger (or Elizabeth Stahl) is hacking/stalking Marinade Dave?  She has issues that is for sure. 

According to Dave, yeah.  I just found this on a google search of her name.  I had never heard of this particular kook 
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: January 26, 2011, 07:18:07 PM »

just checking in to see how its going

pass it on please
casey,you should be ashamed dragging your childs name and short life,through the muck of your claimed innocence

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: January 26, 2011, 07:18:24 PM »

#

According to Dave, yeah.  I just found this on a google search of her name.  I had never heard of this particular kook 

The link works for me, but if I try to click on the read more link, it appears to be gone. 

The kooks are getting itchy with the trial coming up so close.  All these people who come out and claim her innocence, have not 1 shred of evidence to prove it. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: January 26, 2011, 07:18:35 PM »

good question Sassy.....I haven't heard his name mentioned in months....he was not on the last list I saw...but I'll check...they keep dropping like flies....guess they weren't too happy to be working pro bono after all Monkey Devil!

Defense Witness List as of 01/05/11
https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1SJuT6ZnZa_DMbH7rK5QXMFWMCG9xV7KVoIjLLRZfg_E&hl=en&pli=1#

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: January 26, 2011, 07:22:33 PM »

Defense Witness List as of 01/05/11
https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1SJuT6ZnZa_DMbH7rK5QXMFWMCG9xV7KVoIjLLRZfg_E&hl=en&pli=1#

Thanks, Trimm!

One can download that in different formats from the page also.

12 pages.

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: January 26, 2011, 07:23:33 PM »

SunnyinTx!! 

Hi Gizzie...good to see you monkey girl

Sorry, I was cooking =[

Good to see you as well, my friend!

I sure hope we get some new news this time! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.