April 30, 2024, 02:59:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #178 1/14/11 - 1/27/11  (Read 158328 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: January 26, 2011, 07:25:05 PM »

This was filed yesterday by the defense and is a very funny read.

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/26611795/detail.html

According to my latest entry Dr. Kobilinsky hasn't been on the defense expert list since June 2010.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: January 26, 2011, 07:25:15 PM »

I do to Sassy....need some new info to keep us on point....Justice for Caylee ...do love to see that they finally admitted Dr. Lee would not be testifying....that came as no surprise. The newest motion for more time is a joke.....however I'll JP will give them some extra time....'in the sake of justice and to ensure the case goes to trial in May'....you know I almost choked typing that!

I think they will get the extra time, too.   Does anyone know if Koby is still going to testify for the defense?    He was named in the beginning but we haven't seen much of him for a long time.   I'm glad Dr. Lee is out.

good question Sassy.....I haven't heard his name mentioned in months....he was not on the last list I saw...but I'll check...they keep dropping like flies....guess they weren't too happy to be working pro bono after all Monkey Devil!

Defense Witness List as of 01/05/11
https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1SJuT6ZnZa_DMbH7rK5QXMFWMCG9xV7KVoIjLLRZfg_E&hl=en&pli=1#

Thanks Trimm.     an angelic monkey     
o/t - I hope things are going well for you.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: January 26, 2011, 07:27:40 PM »

According to my latest entry Dr. Kobilinsky hasn't been on the defense expert list since June 2010.

That's good news.    I bet he wishes his name was never associated with this case.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: January 26, 2011, 07:28:11 PM »

I do to Sassy....need some new info to keep us on point....Justice for Caylee ...do love to see that they finally admitted Dr. Lee would not be testifying....that came as no surprise. The newest motion for more time is a joke.....however I'll JP will give them some extra time....'in the sake of justice and to ensure the case goes to trial in May'....you know I almost choked typing that!

I think they will get the extra time, too.   Does anyone know if Koby is still going to testify for the defense?    He was named in the beginning but we haven't seen much of him for a long time.   I'm glad Dr. Lee is out.

good question Sassy.....I haven't heard his name mentioned in months....he was not on the last list I saw...but I'll check...they keep dropping like flies....guess they weren't too happy to be working pro bono after all Monkey Devil!

Defense Witness List as of 01/05/11
https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1SJuT6ZnZa_DMbH7rK5QXMFWMCG9xV7KVoIjLLRZfg_E&hl=en&pli=1#

thanks trim

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: January 26, 2011, 07:28:37 PM »

Hi Gizzie!   I hope the doc dump will hold new info, too.   
Justice for Caylee!    an angelic monkey

I'm so glad Wee Wee is gone, but not surprised!

They all had tons to say when they were making their rounds on the talk shows, but now that it's time to do some actual work, and barely get paid, they're all "too busy", or "not in the country", when truth is, they have nothing to offer that will help the duhfense, IMO

Makes me really mad that for 2 plus years, they've been spouting their "KC is innocent" crap, and most won't even be called at trial!

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: January 26, 2011, 07:29:28 PM »

Hi Sassy...YOU ARE NEKKID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  where is your kitty?

lol.  I put away the Christmas decorations and haven't had time to switch yet.

That letter from the nut-job is really something, isn't it?    What a waste of time.

But she's smarter than JP doncha know! 

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: January 26, 2011, 07:30:09 PM »

Sounds like she wants to rid the earth of men.  Was there not a Sci-Fi movie like that?  Holy Whackadoodles!
Yep and she also says that it was the men in Casey's life that forced her hand. So even this nut knows Casey killed Caylee.    Next!   

Is this not the craziest thing you've ever seen?

Never, in any case I have followed, have I ever seen such whackjobs as I have with this one, and it just keeps getting better and better!

Makes the time go a bit quicker, waiting for the next freak to pop up! 

Thanks from me too Gizzie!   

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: January 26, 2011, 07:30:59 PM »

SunnyinTx!! 

Hi Gizzie...good to see you monkey girl

Sorry, I was cooking =[

Good to see you as well, my friend!

I sure hope we get some new news this time! 

I really don't think there is much new....there are things that we have, for whatever reason, not seen...but I sure hope I am wrong!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: January 26, 2011, 07:31:21 PM »

Gizzie,I meant thanks for the article.   

Silly! I knew what you meant! 

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: January 26, 2011, 07:32:56 PM »

Hi sassy!  LTNS.

I think they will get extra time too. I also think the trial will be on time. JP is going to make sure of that.

Yep!

Saturday's and Sunday's come to mind! 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: January 26, 2011, 07:41:24 PM »

Hey Sassy!Hanging in there like a rusty fish hook.   
Anxiously waiting for this trial to get underway.   ::MonkeyGavel:

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: January 26, 2011, 07:41:49 PM »

Why is Bozo attempting to be secretive about Dr. Werner Spitz, we already know he's willing (not the first time) to dispute Dr. G's autopsy.  He plans on making a federal case of the fact that Dr. G did not split the skull to find something she already denoted without having to.   Whateva, go on with it...the rest of your experts are tainted hires in this case & others...doesnt seem like the defense has much of anything.   Considering the witnesses willing to claim there was no flooded water are recanting and/or not willing to go that far under oath, you'd think the debris found in the skull Dr. Spitz is trying to say is significant toward Caylee being moved after Casey was incarcerated becomes rather moot.

I was kinda looking forward to Dr. K and Dr. Lee testifying so that the prosecution could make mincemeat out of them...a sidebar guilty pleasure not to be taken lightly because the priority here is justice for Caylee & it will come.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: January 26, 2011, 07:42:49 PM »

Hi sassy!  LTNS.

I think they will get extra time too. I also think the trial will be on time. JP is going to make sure of that.

Yep!

Saturday's and Sunday's come to mind! 

I think that warning by CJBP is definitely upon them.

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: January 26, 2011, 07:45:29 PM »

I wish I knew how to copy/paste from PDF

Anyway, paragraph j is interesting, as Baez says he "fully anticipates" being able to comply, blah blah, and to me it sounds like he's HOPING to somehow get a hold of this guy, especially since "he believes Dr. Logan's schedule is simply the issue".

Bet ya he's dodging Bobo and hasn't a thing to say! Course, I could be wrong.

Also, paragraph 2, talking about Miss Anthony, gag, being indigent has limited the experts ability to be all together. Well dang, 2 years ago, they were all together crying about not being given access to the crime scene! Why can't they all get together now, now that there's actual work to be done?!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: January 26, 2011, 07:46:58 PM »

May will be here before we know it!     
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: January 26, 2011, 07:49:24 PM »

I really don't think there is much new....there are things that we have, for whatever reason, not seen...but I sure hope I am wrong!!

I don't think so either.

I keep having visions of LDB and JA with this huge gotcha moment come trial, but I know that can't and won't happen, but it's fun thinking about it! 

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: January 26, 2011, 07:51:16 PM »

I think that warning by CJBP is definitely upon them.

Absolutely!

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: January 26, 2011, 07:52:34 PM »

It's starting to move along nicely now, isn't it? 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: January 26, 2011, 08:19:34 PM »

I wish I knew how to copy/paste from PDF

Anyway, paragraph j is interesting, as Baez says he "fully anticipates" being able to comply, blah blah, and to me it sounds like he's HOPING to somehow get a hold of this guy, especially since "he believes Dr. Logan's schedule is simply the issue".

Bet ya he's dodging Bobo and hasn't a thing to say! Course, I could be wrong.

Also, paragraph 2, talking about Miss Anthony, gag, being indigent has limited the experts ability to be all together. Well dang, 2 years ago, they were all together crying about not being given access to the crime scene! Why can't they all get together now, now that there's actual work to be done?!

LOL...Giz, I thold you it was a funny read.....he doesn't know crap for sure!!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: January 26, 2011, 08:24:18 PM »

Sassy you got dressed!  LOL  May can't come soon enough! Hornsby is still saying he expects a last minute plea deal....I can't see KC pleading to LWOP and I can't see the State offering less...JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.