April 17, 2024, 07:26:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #178 1/14/11 - 1/27/11  (Read 157875 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #960 on: January 27, 2011, 08:25:10 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   

O/T   Sunny so good to see you posting again!  You have been missed.

Fanny, love your new avi! I liked your old one too!  And yes, it's a brand new day and one day closer to Justice for Caylee.  Tomorrow will be 100 days till trial.  The clock is moving at a good pace these days!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: January 27, 2011, 09:11:10 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   

Fanny, love your new avi! I liked your old one too!  And yes, it's a brand new day and one day closer to Justice for Caylee.  Tomorrow will be 100 days till trial.  The clock is moving at a good pace these days!

Hi, Tupelo...Thanks for the pic of Caylee.  It is a wonderful reminder of why we all care so much about this case.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: January 27, 2011, 09:21:13 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!   So nice to see so many familiar names and faces again.  We're starting to see light at the end of the tunnel, I have a feeling that this rabbit hole we've been falling down is about to get a lot twistier, (if that's indeed a word,) and even stranger.  I've never followed a case before in this fashion, (on the internet,) and I am so happy I found Scared Monkeys.  I just noticed that I registered Jan. 26, 2009.  Two years of comaraderie, wit, and incisive thought have passed.  It doesn't seem possible.   I'm so looking forward to a positive closure for little Caylee. Casey, Cindy and George, Baez and Co. all will hopefully get their just desserts, (and I don't mean Muffins!)

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: January 27, 2011, 09:28:27 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   

Good morning, TUPELO.   Thanks! It's not my favorite Avi. It is missing it's original big red circle with the cross through it. At least it still has the "Anti" on it.

I really am crazy about that picture of Caylee. That's what this is all about anyhow and I'm counting off the days too. Yup, a lot of interesting things have happened since the holidays.

I kept think we had another hearing tomorrow, but I checked my calendar and it looks like it will be next Friday, Feb 4th.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: January 27, 2011, 09:29:06 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
Caylee Anthony case: When laws don’t matter
Posted on January 27, 2011 by Valhall

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: January 27, 2011, 09:33:30 AM »

Good Morning TRIMM & COOKIE.  I am trying to brace myself already. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: January 27, 2011, 09:40:01 AM »

Hey, Fanny, I do like your new Avi.  (But I liked the old one, too.) 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: January 27, 2011, 09:56:15 AM »

Thanks MONK! Looks like you got a little hot in your monkey jammies.  Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. Maybe one night we can have a sleepover, and you can wear them again. We'll take all our monkeys and meet somewhere in the middle.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: January 27, 2011, 09:58:09 AM »

Thanks MONK! Looks like you got a little hot in your monkey jammies.  Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. Maybe one night we can have a sleepover, and you can wear them again. We'll take all our monkeys and meet somewhere in the middle.
Hee hee, that pic is perfect!  I'm going to put the jammies back for the Feb.4th hearing.  Valium Kitty and Monkey PJs--what a combination!

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: January 27, 2011, 10:01:39 AM »

Thanks, Trimm.  This is fascinating.  This is like one of those pictures where you see the mirror reflecting the mirror reflecting the....Endless and bizarre.  I hope that Orange County and the FBI are looking into this supposed letter from a nutter.  Who could think up this sh...stuff?

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: January 27, 2011, 10:03:39 AM »

Hee hee, that pic is perfect!  I'm going to put the jammies back for the Feb.4th hearing.  Valium Kitty and Monkey PJs--what a combination!

Maybe I will have my monkey jammies done by then, and I can wear mine. Right down to a nightcap and slippers. We can wear bright red lipstick, and plenty of mascara. Have I forgotten anything?

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: January 27, 2011, 10:09:10 AM »

Fanny, the only thing left out is bright red nail polish to match our lipstick!
I've got to go and help my mom take her shower.  See you all later!
(Now I need a shower monkey with a shower cap and a back brush!)

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: January 27, 2011, 10:15:58 AM »

Fanny, the only thing left out is bright red nail polish to match our lipstick!
I've got to go and help my mom take her shower.  See you all later!
(Now I need a shower monkey with a shower cap and a back brush!)

I have some my hubby calls "French W*ore Red." I''ll bring it!

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: January 27, 2011, 10:40:45 AM »

Hi Sunny and all.   Sunny---the old one-two is no fun if the one or the two is missing. 

Does anyone know what time the court case is scheduled for tomorrow?  I hope it's not in the afternoon because I have some errands I just have to do.  Should I email the judge and tell him that he needs to change the time because it won't be convenient for me?  Then I, too, can end up on the list of crazies whose letters are released to the public in accordance with FL's Sunshine Laws.  Well, I guess I don't want that, so if I miss it, I'll have to pick it up later.

So glad you're back, Sunny.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: January 27, 2011, 10:40:53 AM »

Almost time for a clean cage.  One day and one thread closer to justice for Caylee.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: January 27, 2011, 10:42:25 AM »

Almost time for a clean cage.  One day and one thread closer to justice for Caylee.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: January 27, 2011, 10:43:43 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-discovery-20110127,0,1301657.story
Prosecutors will release new Casey Anthony discovery documents Friday
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
10:24 a.m. EST, January 27, 2011

~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #977 on: January 27, 2011, 10:44:21 AM »

Thanks, Trimm.  This is fascinating.  This is like one of those pictures where you see the mirror reflecting the mirror reflecting the....Endless and bizarre.  I hope that Orange County and the FBI are looking into this supposed letter from a nutter.  Who could think up this sh...stuff?

Thanks for posting that, Trim.  Monkalicious, I think it's bizarre, too.  It's almost as if someone connected with the Anthonys has written a fraudulent letter under someone else's name.  But they wouldn't do that, would they?  Nah.......

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: January 27, 2011, 10:45:46 AM »

Hi Sunny and all.   Sunny---the old one-two is no fun if the one or the two is missing. 
ve had, I don't
Does anyone know what time the court case is scheduled for tomorrow?  I hope it's not in the afternoon because I have some errands I just have to do.  Should I email the judge and tell him that he needs to change the time because it won't be convenient for me?  Then I, too, can end up on the list of crazies whose letters are released to the public in accordance with FL's Sunshine Laws.  Well, I guess I don't want that, so if I miss it, I'll have to pick it up later.

So glad you're back, Sunny.

I don't know offhand what time the court case is scheduled for tomorrow, babybear.  I'll bet there are some monkeys here that will be able to tell you though.

It is nice to see Sunny  sunny posting again.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: January 27, 2011, 10:47:00 AM »

Thanks for posting that, Trim.  Monkalicious, I think it's bizarre, too.  It's almost as if someone connected with the Anthonys has written a fraudulent letter under someone else's name.  But they wouldn't do that, would they?  Nah.......

Monkey Devil! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.