April 19, 2024, 10:19:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #178 1/14/11 - 1/27/11  (Read 157904 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: January 19, 2011, 11:56:57 AM »

I wonder, does the court search these jurors?  How would they know if say one of them had a cell phone that has internet access in their luggage?  I assume the hotel would have no internet service in their rooms, but what about stealing local areas wireless internet?  I feel for them, I really do.  I could not do it. 

Once they are chosen and sworn in, I would think they would be limited to the TV, DVDs and books.  I think part of the expense ($350,000) is to make alterations in the jurors rooms for these issues, which is why CJBP has already put the deposit down, to give ample time for this work to be done.   JMOO

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: January 19, 2011, 12:00:26 PM »

Well, I watched all of them and now I have a headache.

Now I don't care who's had the dam*ed journal. 
Oh Fanny!  You do make me laugh!!  I know, it may or may not mean a darn thing as we have no idea what this expert witness will be testifying about.  The only thing we do know is that the State does have photos of the diary and the entry that we/I question.....and BC's word that he has/had possession of it at one time. The last thing he says about it is that if the defense wanted it, he would hand it over.  It's anybody's guess as to where it is now.

I really think the journal is in the state's possession now since they have the new expert Joseph Stevens coming in who can testify about ink. Go Linda! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: January 19, 2011, 12:02:29 PM »

Well, carp, Trimm!!  It took me forever to go through these, with many interruptions, and I finally get it done and YOU had already provided the links!!!     I should know by know that you will come to the rescue.  I don't want to take advantage of you tho.    THANKS a million Trimm!    an angelic monkey

And now I cannot unsee or unhear it.Is it 5:00 yet?   
Doesn't it just make you furious looking back on all of that?   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: January 19, 2011, 12:05:03 PM »

Well, carp, Trimm!!  It took me forever to go through these, with many interruptions, and I finally get it done and YOU had already provided the links!!!     I should know by know that you will come to the rescue.  I don't want to take advantage of you tho.    THANKS a million Trimm!    an angelic monkey

It's just a gift that keeps on giving, isn't it? 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: January 19, 2011, 12:06:01 PM »

I wonder, does the court search these jurors?  How would they know if say one of them had a cell phone that has internet access in their luggage?  I assume the hotel would have no internet service in their rooms, but what about stealing local areas wireless internet?  I feel for them, I really do.  I could not do it. 

Once they are chosen and sworn in, I would think they would be limited to the TV, DVDs and books.  I think part of the expense ($350,000) is to make alterations in the jurors rooms for these issues, which is why CJBP has already put the deposit down, to give ample time for this work to be done.   JMOO
I think so too Tupelo.Just a matter of time to set things up.
I could do it.Give me some books and some of my games,and my monkey jammies.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: January 19, 2011, 12:06:43 PM »

Like that fruitcake that never goes away.   

~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #446 on: January 19, 2011, 12:08:33 PM »

Like that fruitcake that never goes away.   

Or...........that nasty yeast infection, take your pick!!!

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: January 19, 2011, 12:11:13 PM »

Zoo!   

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #448 on: January 19, 2011, 12:11:49 PM »

Sooorrrryyyy!  I know the feeling!

Yep, it sure can raise the BP re-viewing the deceit.  But I just keep remembering LDB's last motion and a certain calmness comes over me.  I have great faith these prosecutors. They know their stuff, they have the stuff and they will end up stuffing it all down Casey's throat!!!!!  oops.....sorry!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: January 19, 2011, 12:12:51 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/26540776/detail.html
Prosecution Lays Out Case Against Casey
State Responds To Defense's Hopes To Exclude Evidence
Gabe Travers, WESH.com

POSTED: 11:47 am EST January 19, 2011
UPDATED: 11:55 am EST January 19, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The prosecution in the case against Casey Anthony is showing its hand for the first time.

Just before the end of the year, the defense filed more than a dozen motions asking that specific pieces of evidence be excluded from the murder trial, which is scheduled to begin in May.

Casey's Tattoo

One of the defense motions asked that Anthony's "la bella vita" tattoo be excluded from the trial because it was not relevant, the defense said. The phrase means "the beautiful life" in Italian.

The prosecution argues that the timing and the nature of the tattoo are relevant to the case.

"A jury is entitled to view the defendant getting a tattoo as an expression of her preference for her life without Caylee," the prosecution wrote.
Anthony got the tattoo on July 2, 2008. Caylee Anthony was reported missing on July 15.

"The facts and circumstances surrounding (Anthony) and her state of mind in obtaining the tattoo are also relevant," the filing said. "It is merely one of many examples of the defendant's actions during the crucial time period that Caylee went missing unreported, and according to (Anthony), when she was conducting her own search."

The prosecution claims that the tattoo's meaning could be read as "either an epitaph for her daughter, or signaling a new beginning for herself."

There are many more details in the new filing. Refresh this developing story for updates.

~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #450 on: January 19, 2011, 12:18:01 PM »

Zoo!   

LOL.  I'd personally rather have the fruit cake. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: January 19, 2011, 12:29:45 PM »

Zoo!   

LOL.  I'd personally rather have the fruit cake. 

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: January 19, 2011, 01:10:28 PM »

Security and meals are big expenses. They have to have all their meals/snacks etc. brought in. Security is probably the biggest expense besides the hotel accommodations.

The State of Florida is being bled dry with this case, but you can't put a price tag on justice or Caylee Marie's life........well unless you're an Anthony.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: January 19, 2011, 01:23:45 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/january/196786/Jurors-in-Casey-Anthony-case-will-have-limited-TV-selection?cid=rss

Jurors in Casey Anthony case will have limited TV selection

By Jacqueline Fell, Reporter
Last Updated: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 5:02 PM

ORLANDO --
Casey Anthony's murder trial is expected to start in May. A jury from an unknown location will be brought to Orange County for the trial.

Anthony is accused of murdering her daughter Caylee in 2008.

Chief Judge Belvin Perry is overseeing the case. In a status hearing he told lawyers, "jury selection will be different."

Perry, the defense, the state and Anthony will go to an undisclosed location to pick 12 jurors, and an undetermined amount of alternates.

Once jurors are brought to Orange County, they will stay in a hotel. Judge Perry estimates the cost to house, feed, and secure the jury will be $350,000 "to start."

Because the jury will be sequestered, they will have limited contact with the outside world. They will also have a limited number of television channels in their hotel. This is to make sure the jury doesn't get updates or see news reports on the case.

Perry said the list is "acceptable channels, that doesn't carry news or updates."

The state and the defense have until April 1 to review the list.

Juror television channels for approval

American Movie Classics
Animal Planet
Bravo
Cartoon Network
Country Music Television
ESPN
ESPN2
Food Network
Golf Channel
HGTV
Home Shopping Network
Lifetime Movie Network
Lifetime
QVC
SoapNet
Speed Channel
Style
Sci Fi Network
TNT (Turner Network)
Travel Channel
Turner Classic Movies
TV Land
USA Network

I predict defense will object to the Lifetime channels.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: January 19, 2011, 01:33:48 PM »

Ooh, I want monkey jammies!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: January 19, 2011, 01:47:23 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9sYvMGigIQ&feature=related

At 5:42 Brad says he can't see a downside to the A's visiting Casey and having the visit broadcast to the public, because they would only be saying good things, so, no downside. Woohoo! You should note the look Cindy gives him when he's done.   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: January 19, 2011, 01:59:56 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/26540776/detail.html
Prosecution Lays Out Case Against Casey
State Responds To Defense's Hopes To Exclude Evidence
Gabe Travers, WESH.com

POSTED: 11:47 am EST January 19, 2011
UPDATED: 1:46 pm EST January 19, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The prosecution in the case against Casey Anthony is showing its hand for the first time.

Just before the end of the year, the defense filed more than a dozen motions asking that specific pieces of evidence be excluded from the murder trial, which is scheduled to begin in May.

Casey's Tattoo

One of the defense motions asked that Anthony's "la bella vita" tattoo be excluded from the trial because it was not relevant, the defense said. The phrase means "the beautiful life" in Italian.
The prosecution argues that the timing and the nature of the tattoo are relevant to the case.

"A jury is entitled to view the defendant getting a tattoo as an expression of her preference for her life without Caylee," the prosecution wrote.
READ: Prosecution's Response   http://www.wesh.com/pdf/26541157/detail.html
SLIDESHOW: 20 TV Channels Casey Jurors Can Watch   http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/caseyanthony/26541988/detail.html
Anthony got the tattoo on July 2, 2008. Caylee Anthony was reported missing on July 15.

"The facts and circumstances surrounding (Anthony) and her state of mind in obtaining the tattoo are also relevant," the filing said. "It is merely one of many examples of the defendant's actions during the crucial time period that Caylee went missing unreported, and according to (Anthony), when she was conducting her own search."

The prosecution claims that the tattoo's meaning could be read as "either an epitaph for her daughter, or signaling a new beginning for herself."
Tony Lazarro's Statements

The prosecution also said that while it believes the details of Tony Lazarro's sexual relationship with Anthony is not relevant to the case, it believes that the existence of a relationship between the two during the time that Caylee was missing is "highly relevant."

The prosecution claims that Anthony spent most of the 31 days that Caylee was missing with Lazarro, but only mentioned that her daughter was being cared for by her grandmother or a nanny.

"Upon learning of the child's 'kidnapping', one of the first text messages from Mr. Lazarro to Miss Anthony expressed incredulity that she did not confide these 'facts' in him," the prosecution said. "Does this proffered evidence-- that Casey Anthony and Anthony Lazarro engaged in an intimate relationship yet she told him nothing of her daughter's disappearance-- have a legitimate tendancy to prove that the child was not kidnapped?"

The prosecution claims that their relations seem to disprove the fact that Anthony was conducting her own investigation.
Casey Borrows A Shovel

Defense attorneys also asked that evidence of Anthony borrowing a shovel from her neighbor, Brian Burner, be excluded from the trial.

"The notion that (Anthony) borrowed a shovel to do some light yard work is preposterous," the prosecution wrote. "The more reasonable explanation is that (Anthony) borrowed the shovel with the intent to bury her daughter."

MySpace & The State's Case

The prosecution replied to two specific pieces of evidence from the social networking site MySpace.

In one instance, the defense filed a motion to exclude Anthony's MySpace entry titled "Diary of Days."

According to the prosecution, defense attorneys claim the posting contains lyrics from a song by Hayden Christiansen, which prosecutors said they had been unable to confirm.

"It is interesting to note that Hayden Christiansen, the actor, was in a movie called 'Jumper' that (Anthony) rented at Blockbuster with her boyfriend, Anthony Lazzaro, on June 16, 2008, the day that Caylee was last seen alive," the prosecution wrote.

Prosecutors claim the MySpace posting is "inconsistent in content with that of a mother desperately seeking her kidnapped child."
n the new filing, prosecutors also say that a MySpace message sent by Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, to her, is evidence that the two had a rocky relationship during 2008.

"The posting is an untarnished view of the relationship that existed between Casey Anthony and her mother at the time of Caylee's 'disappearance' and evidence of a desperate attempt by the grandmother to learn of the fate of her grandchild," prosecutors said. "The posting is also relevant to show what Casey Anthony did or did not do in response to her mother's attempts to see Caylee."

Watch for more on this story on WESH 2 News at 4, 5 and 6 p.m

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: January 19, 2011, 02:04:59 PM »

You need some! 

Looks like the court house is busy today.
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
01/19/2011           Transaction Assessment            14.00
01/19/2011           Counter Payment    Receipt # CR-2011-03770    ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE    (14.00)
01/19/2011           Transaction Assessment            39.00
01/19/2011           Counter Payment    Receipt # CR-2011-03855    ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE    (39.00)
01/19/2011           Transaction Assessment            92.00
01/19/2011           Counter Payment    Receipt # CR-2011-03907    ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE    (92.00)

~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: January 19, 2011, 02:24:37 PM »

monkalicious:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg1292589#msg1292589

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: January 19, 2011, 02:38:06 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9sYvMGigIQ&feature=related

At 5:42 Brad says he can't see a downside to the A's visiting Casey and having the visit broadcast to the public, because they would only be saying good things, so, no downside. Woohoo! You should note the look Cindy gives him when he's done.   

Yep! That's what I said about Conman getting an azz chewing in the limo ride back to the hotel.  Monkey Devil!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.