April 25, 2024, 10:58:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My nephew needs your prayers!!!!  (Read 11008 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #60 on: February 05, 2011, 01:44:54 PM »

I am so happy!!! I just chatted with Jake on facebook! He is out of ICU, walked 4 laps around his unit today and is doing awesome! I am grinning from ear to ear!!!!!!God is so good!!!!!!

That is wonderful news, Cubbee!  May Jake continue to do well!   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: February 06, 2011, 06:05:27 AM »

I am so happy!!! I just chatted with Jake on facebook! He is out of ICU, walked 4 laps around his unit today and is doing awesome! I am grinning from ear to ear!!!!!!God is so good!!!!!!

an angelic monkey
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: February 11, 2011, 12:16:34 PM »

an angelic monkey

great news!

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2011, 12:10:30 AM »

The house is ready and the banner will go up in the morning. Jake has been released, and will be home in the morning.He is spending the night in his mom's hotel room tonight and they will drive home tomorrow. Our family has been blessed with friends who prayed and supported us and a donor family who graciously gave in their time of grief so that my smart, handsome, amazing nephew might have a life .Thank you all . Please keep Jake and the donor family in your prayers! The power of prayer is amazing.God is good!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2011, 01:29:05 AM »

Hi Cubbee.

I don't know you but just saw this thread...and wow, it literally brought tears to my eyes. Sending bunches of smooches & happy thoughts to Jake on his wonderful recovery. May he experience many many many years with his new heart! What a perfect time to be going home - right near Valentine's Day!

XOX,

Titch

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2011, 06:56:32 AM »

Hi Cubbee.

I don't know you but just saw this thread...and wow, it literally brought tears to my eyes. Sending bunches of smooches & happy thoughts to Jake on his wonderful recovery. May he experience many many many years with his new heart! What a perfect time to be going home - right near Valentine's Day!

XOX,

Titch

Amen to what you said Titch, Amen.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: February 12, 2011, 09:58:39 AM »

Wonderful news!  It's definitely a banner day for Jake!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #67 on: February 13, 2011, 11:00:11 AM »

The house is ready and the banner will go up in the morning. Jake has been released, and will be home in the morning.He is spending the night in his mom's hotel room tonight and they will drive home tomorrow. Our family has been blessed with friends who prayed and supported us and a donor family who graciously gave in their time of grief so that my smart, handsome, amazing nephew might have a life .Thank you all . Please keep Jake and the donor family in your prayers! The power of prayer is amazing.God is good!

Hallelujah!   an angelic monkey
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: February 13, 2011, 11:03:47 AM »

Praise the Lord...God is the great physician and has his hand on the ones that dedicate their lives to save others....such wonderful news on your nephew. an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.