April 19, 2024, 04:45:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: " Dean: 'I Don’t Care If It’s Unconstitutional ...' "  (Read 1177 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: January 06, 2011, 12:29:29 PM »

Small business will dump folks into the exhanges...

http://nation.foxnews.com/howard-dean/2011/01/06/dean-i-don-t-care-if-it-s-unconstitutional

Why should Washington decide if or how a small business, any business, or the self employed provide healthcare for their employees or themselves?

Hard working Americans, those businesses paying the government healthcare taxes will get stuck paying for everyone...on the backs of honest folks, Obamacare will be funded.

What of the unions?  Big business? 

I recall that the 'reinsurance' piece of Obamacare funds retiree healthcare. 

Why isn't anyone following the money to find out what happened to those trust funds?  If union folks and others were ripped off, I don't think it's the job of American taxpayers to bail out their Cadillac/gold plated healthcare plans. 

American business and individuals are paying to much of a burden for others.  They have to pay for themselves, the special interests, the corruptions, wealthy corporation/big pharma, union plans, and any other political slush funds.  It's just too much.

Why should a few be slave to political corruption in Washington?

just my humble opinions.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.