March 29, 2024, 04:27:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Seantor Obama's honest moment in 2006  (Read 1343 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: January 06, 2011, 12:36:18 PM »

DOBBS: Essentially, yes, but with a little -- quite a few differences. And if I may? This president, Greta, refused to support an increase in the debt ceiling in 2006. It's instructive to note that when he refused as a senator to support a rise in the debt ceiling that that debt ceiling was just under $9 trillion. That was only just a little over four years ago! This debt ceiling is already at $14.3 trillion. That's 65 percent higher in less than five years than it was when he said no to the very thing he's asking for!

http://nation.foxnews.com/president-obama/2011/01/06/dobbs-tale-two-obamas-debt-ceiling-debate

Why?  Because he felt it was bad for families...

In 2006, Sen. Barack Obama voted against raising the debt ceiling to allow the U.S. to borrow more money, saying Washington was saddling future generations with its out-of-control spending. Now, his administration is implying that those who say the same are irresponsible.

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2011/01/05/obama-on-the-debt-limit-then-and-now/

Obama = economic destruction on steroids.

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 12:38:32 PM »

In 2006, Mr. Obama struck a high moral tone in opposing legislation to raise the debt ceiling. “Increasing America’s debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that `the buck stops here.’ Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better,” he said on the Senate floor.

From the WSJ article previously posted...

For some reason, since being elected president, he has become anti-American, the apologist, and doesn't seem to think America's children deserve better.

No jobs, no prosperity, shattered hope and dreams...btw, keep those illegal aliens coming so they can take jobs and keep them...

Will the real Barack Obama please stand up?

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 07:06:53 PM »

Obama's honest moment = oxymoron
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.