April 18, 2024, 01:17:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Roving Serial killers  (Read 2099 times)
Cat
Monkey Junky

« on: March 08, 2007, 09:37:25 AM »

I put this in the Political section for the reason,that it will take the will and guts of politicians to solve.Most predators are not mobile.They establish an area and stay.Then there the ones like Bundy,who move around.I think that there is an East coast killer striking Prostitutes,since they are below the radar screen and their co-workers don't talk.We have killing in Daytona,Atlantic City,etc,along the I-95 .We may never catch him,but we need to look hard.Then in Ca,you had the Green River Killer.Just a thought from a cat who watches.

Live with hope,looking for justice
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2007, 10:00:25 PM »

Cat,
Maybe the national data bases will finally get up to speed?  If there is DNA evidence at the different crime scenes, maybe the connection can be made this way?

I don't know.  Just a thought.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2007, 09:14:16 PM »

Cat,

What you wrote makes a lot of sense. You are correct, most predators are not mobile. They prey upon victims in their physical "sphere." Yes, Bundy was an exception.

Love.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.