April 18, 2024, 01:15:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 14 Headless Bodies Found In Mexican Resort - Open Borders?  (Read 1451 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: January 10, 2011, 04:55:06 AM »

While America watches the news from Tucson a readies gun control legislation, what of the violence, drugs, and gang problem that continues to flood the nation from Mexico?  All I've read about are more plans to open the border.  Nothing to stem the flow of humans, drugs, gangs, or other violence.

The bodies of 27 people, almost half of them young men who had been decapitated, have been found in Mexico in the space of just a few hours.

The 14 headless bodies were discovered alongside a 15th intact corpse outside a shopping centre in the popular tourist resort of Acapulco.

Didn't need a gun to kill these 13 of 14 people.

Two dismembered and skinned bodies were dumped at the entrance of a bar there after Christmas.

Washington wants to make it even easier for this to spread north. 

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Fourteen-Headless-Bodies-Thought-To-Be-Victims-Of-Mexicos-Drugs-War-Found-At-Resort-Of-Acapulco/Article/201101215888964?lpos=UK_News_First_Home_Article_Teaser_Region_1&lid=ARTICLE_15888964_Fourteen_Headless_Bodies_Thought_To_Be_Victims_Of_Mexicos_Drugs_War_Found_At_Resort_Of_Acapulco

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2011, 04:57:39 AM »

"Rep. McCarthy Readies Gun Control Bill"

One of the fiercest gun-control advocates in Congress, Rep. Carolyn McCarthy (D-N.Y.), pounced on the shooting massacre in Tucson Sunday, promising to introduce legislation as soon as Monday.

McCarthy ran for Congress after her husband was gunned down and her son seriously injured in a Long Island shooting in 1993.

"My staff is working on looking at the different legislation fixes that we might be able to do and we might be able to introduce as early as tomorrow," McCarthy told POLITICO in a Sunday afternoon phone interview.

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/gabrielle-giffords/2011/01/09/rep-mccarthy-readies-gun-control-bill#ixzz1AcnjWiax

Why doesn't Washington work with such diligence to secure the border with Mexico?  Stemp the flow of guns, drugs, human trafficking, and violence that are destroying our nation?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2011, 05:16:55 AM »

Mexican cartels carve bloody swath through Central America
In Guatemala, alleged members of Zeta cartel say “war will start in this country."

Mexico’s closest southern neighbor, Guatemala — whose government institutions are still fragile after three decades of civil war — is now seeing the brunt of the spillover from Mexico’s drug war.

Central America’s most populous nation of about 14.5 million, Guatemala declared a “state of siege” in a northern province overrun by Mexican cartels and has weighed extending the policy farther along its border with Mexico.

What about the 'state of siege' in states like Arizona and Mexico?  How long ago were Mexican gang waging a war of extermination against African Americans in California?
Honduras and El Salvador also deployed troops last year to thwart gang violence, as their own youth gangs grow bolder. ...

Costa Rica joins other Latin American governments in clamoring for more assistance from the United States, the region's top cocaine consumer, to stop the swell in drug trafficking.

Who are all these consumers of cocaine?  How are they paying for their habits?  How can they work, pay the bills, and abuse drugs?

It seems to me, that at welfare increase, so does the drug business, violence, and all kinds of related crime.

read more here - http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/costa-rica/110103/drug-gangs-zetas-central-america?page=0,1

Lots of interesting comments on this page...

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.