April 19, 2024, 06:20:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Barack Obama's 'Credentials'  (Read 2472 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: January 10, 2011, 08:04:54 PM »

Many have wondered about Barack's credentials?  Birth file?  Accomplishments?

I've seen him promote education, and helping America's youths get their 'credentials' so they may enter the workforce and get a good job.

Why doesn't he apply that 'credential' logic to help prevent waste, fraud, and abuse in our safety net, welfare programs, and other government handouts?

Is there any national expectation that those applying for any welfare/medical benefit show proof of citizenship?  Valid Social Security number? 

If someone wants to get their Social Security, or Medicare, they better have their paperwork in order.

How many on welfare have never provided any proof of citizenship?  Valid drivers license?  Social Security number?  State ID?

Why aren't the recipients of welfare programs expected to provide credentials?

How many states don't require any credentials of parents or children?

It seems to me that there is great potential for folks to sign up, perhaps in more than one state, and collect numerous times for the same children. 

When your benefits are available in cash, or through a debit card good anywhere, I imagine it would be an easy thing to use the welfare systems of many states and live in none of them.

Why isn't Barack promoting credentialing of all welfare recipients as a stepping stone to reduce waste, fraud, and abuse in government?

jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.