April 20, 2024, 07:54:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's show up at the March 23-25 Boston Globe Travel Show!  (Read 6765 times)
Richard
Scared Monkey

« on: March 08, 2007, 05:08:48 PM »

Hi, everyone.  I imagine most people here also read on the front page.

My name's Richard, and I've been posting there for quite some time.  I just got access to this forum, and am posting this message to make sure that everyone knows about the Boston Globe Travel Show, to be held March 23-25, Friday through Sunday.

Aruba Tourism Authority is a major sponsor of this event.  It seems to be that even as the Natalee Holloway case reaches the two-year mark, after which it can be classified as "cold," Aruba is trying to sneak back into our tourist market.

Some of us don't like this, and we are planning to appear at the Boston event.  Our efforts will be totally nonconfrontational, and will be aimed at keeping possible travelers to Aruba informed of the Natalee Holloway case and other problems on Aruba.  They won't hear this side from the Aruban delegation there or from travel agents.

We can't force anyone to boycott Aruba.  But we (I'm speaking for the other participants in the event, as I'm the organizer) think it shameful that our government seems to be indifferent.

Our motto is "No justice for Natalee?  No tourists for Aruba."  The only hope for the Holloway Twitty family to get answers is to use our economic leverage on Aruba, as it seems to care about nothing else.

Anyone interested in knowing more should please ask Red to send on your email to me.  I'll be in contact.

By the way, we are not speaking for the Holloway Twitty family or any members thereof.  We do not work for them, are not paid or reimbursed by them, and were not asked to do this.  We want to do what we can to correct an injustice and give the family the answers that they, as human beings, deserve.  And to let Natalee be brought home, and the perpetrators of a crime against her prosecuted and punished.

It's only two weeks.  Stand up for Natalee in Boston!
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2007, 08:25:35 PM »

Quote from: "Richard"
Hi, everyone.  I imagine most people here also read on the front page.

My name's Richard, and I've been posting there for quite some time.  I just got access to this forum, and am posting this message to make sure that everyone knows about the Boston Globe Travel Show, to be held March 23-25, Friday through Sunday.

Aruba Tourism Authority is a major sponsor of this event.  It seems to be that even as the Natalee Holloway case reaches the two-year mark, after which it can be classified as "cold," Aruba is trying to sneak back into our tourist market.

Some of us don't like this, and we are planning to appear at the Boston event.  Our efforts will be totally nonconfrontational, and will be aimed at keeping possible travelers to Aruba informed of the Natalee Holloway case and other problems on Aruba.  They won't hear this side from the Aruban delegation there or from travel agents.

We can't force anyone to boycott Aruba.  But we (I'm speaking for the other participants in the event, as I'm the organizer) think it shameful that our government seems to be indifferent.

Our motto is "No justice for Natalee?  No tourists for Aruba."  The only hope for the Holloway Twitty family to get answers is to use our economic leverage on Aruba, as it seems to care about nothing else.

Anyone interested in knowing more should please ask Red to send on your email to me.  I'll be in contact.

By the way, we are not speaking for the Holloway Twitty family or any members thereof.  We do not work for them, are not paid or reimbursed by them, and were not asked to do this.  We want to do what we can to correct an injustice and give the family the answers that they, as human beings, deserve.  And to let Natalee be brought home, and the perpetrators of a crime against her prosecuted and punished.

It's only two weeks.  Stand up for Natalee in Boston!

Richard,
I saw on a FP post that you were looking for bumper stickers.  Last year Tex sent me a bunch and most have been used on my family's in Indy and my extended family in Chicago.  However I do have a handful left that I'd be more than happy to donate to the cause.
Just ask Klaas or Red for my email address.
Also, I'd be willing to donate monetarily to the cause.  Wish I could join in but short of that I'll support this effort in any way I can.
IndyDan
Richard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2007, 08:15:33 PM »

Thanks much, IndyDan ... I've just written to Red asking him to forward a message to you.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2007, 12:21:16 AM »

Thanks much, IndyDan ... I've just written to Red asking him to forward a message to you.

Richard, if you email me I'll forward to IndyDan.

smklaasend@hotmail.com
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2007, 04:23:35 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

smklaasend@hotmail.com

Klaas,
I just sent you an email regarding this.
Thanks
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2007, 07:48:03 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Quote from: "klaasend"

smklaasend@hotmail.com

Klaas,
I just sent you an email regarding this.
Thanks

Indy - I just sent Richard your email addy  Wink
Richard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2007, 10:39:24 AM »

IndyDan, I wrote to you two days ago, using the email that Klaasend kindly provided.  Did you get the message?
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2007, 10:57:52 PM »

I have heard ATA will be in FL in April and since it is too late to do anything for Boston visit, I am working on an online Petition to hand ATA in FL for all to sign. It can be signed online and sent via URL, emial or a printout handed directly to them.
Are there any FL posters willing to deliver and do we all think we can get a ton of signatures by April, if we try hard enough????

Challenge on?

Comments/Thoughts/Suggestions?
Goto:
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=977

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.