April 26, 2024, 05:32:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Westboro Baptist Church and Sara Palin- double blood libel standard!  (Read 1106 times)
sweetie_pi
Scared Monkey

« on: January 12, 2011, 02:27:17 PM »

The Westboro Baptist Church of Kansas City, does not only plan to picket the funerals of those killed in the Arizona massacre of last Saturnday but calls Jared Loughner, the alleged slaughterer, a hero. Talk about cross-hairs in action!

Yet Paul Krugman has nothing to say about them. The White House has nothing to say. The crazed media has nothing to say. Arizona State senate passes legislation to keep these vocal assassination-lauding monsters 300 feet away from funerals.

Now, the slaughter/assasination attempts are publicly and vehemently pinned on those who have been very popular in their politically objections to this Administration's political opponents, such as Sarah Palin.  Methinks the left doth protest too much. There is far more underneath this horrific mess, that is now coming to light and I think will roost at the very feet of this Adminsitration, and their cohorts trying to maked political blood-gain over this horrific crime, in which a child, America's future, has been murdered. So I post this here first.

Do Monkeys here know why Mueller was called "Mr. Keep A Lid on It" when he was USA in Sacto? Indeed, the 4 year (not 3, 4 year) criminal records of the alleged perp, the odd looking "Mr. Clean looklalike", suddenly not available. Sheriff Dupnik, Oh Boy, check HIM out, was very very familiar with "Mr. Clean" for many years.

According to "Mr. Clean's" Myspace page ramblings, and other Internet trails he's left, IMO he was sexually conflicted - IMO with a love/hate relationship minorly directed at the poor Congress woman, but mostly directed to the local police. I personally wonder how many dollar bills were in that envelope where he had reputedly scribbled his last horrific assignment on the front. "Planned ahead" etc. Or was that placed there afterwards by someone whose assignment was to keep a lid on it?

Makes me wonder quite bluntly if or what "LE officer" or "sherrif"  did what to Mr. Clean in the back seat of one or more police car, possibly in exchange for those SSRI's "Virginia Tech type medications", and possibly militray style training to make him the crack shot with the Glock 19 (Virginia Tech again) he was reputed to be in the AZ desert, a skill that astounded his friends... nope, there's a lot that makes me wonder if and how he might have been used as a monkey's paw to carry this out against a Blue Dog democrat, who was herself a crack shot, and supported the Second.

It makes me think fondly of Judge Judy and her infamous saying on TV: "don't pee on my shoes and tell me it's raining".

To me, it's hardly about the Health Care agenda now in it's proper place on the pollitical chopping block: it's more about the bigger agenda of cutting the nuts of the American people, specifically the Second. Gabriel Gifford is hardly one of "them", in their sense - their inner elite could really care less about her, except for now, she is a gun advocate. Political extremists, which the Admin harbors more than aat any time in our history, would sacrifice her in a heartbeat for their bigger goal, that sort of thing is done all the time.

My family is now warned to stay away from ALL Baptists and ALL Democrats - until a vaccine is developed to stop their virulent, vicious memes of mass insanity from infecting real human beings.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.