April 26, 2024, 02:34:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #2 1/12/11 - 1/17/11  (Read 170744 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: January 12, 2011, 04:45:25 PM »

« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 08:49:39 PM by klaasend » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 08:53:05 PM »

Has anyone heard the 911 call from when HD was reported missing? Very curious as to what was said sometimes we learn alot from those. Just curious...

I do not believe it has been released yet.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2011, 08:53:38 PM »

Made it 
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2011, 08:56:36 PM »

It only takes about 45 minutes to get from Colorado city to Big Springs...what was he doing for the rest of the time? and why did he not say that he went back to the house ...also I thought that they shared a car ????
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2011, 08:57:07 PM »

What is trooper "Sparky" smoking?? Geez....he looks like the cat that swallowed the canary

And Nancy....could you be anymore condescending to your guest and staff???

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2011, 08:57:22 PM »

Has anyone heard the 911 call from when HD was reported missing? Very curious as to what was said sometimes we learn alot from those. Just curious...

Billie said she went to the Colorado City police station to report Hailey missing.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2011, 08:57:32 PM »

posting the map here
Turtletop17
Scared Monkey

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2011, 08:57:39 PM »

I am wondering if there was a 911 call or if they drove to the police station to report her missing....I thought when this first broke I read somewhere that they DROVE to report it but not for sure on that. If they did that would make me wonder if they didnt want to be recorded and slip up....as most do on the 911 calls. And if they read up on true crime they would know this!

I am very curious to know this
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2011, 09:00:35 PM »

O/T   Nicu, you have a response just sent

Turtletop17
Scared Monkey

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2011, 09:00:46 PM »

Billie said she went to the Colorado City police station to report Hailey missing.

This is exactly what I thought I had read...thanks for confirming so much has happened in 2 weeks.

I remember she called DD to tell Hailey to go ahead and come home while she was at work. Then DD called her back and said Hailey never went to MB house...I would have called 911 right then!!!!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2011, 09:01:17 PM »

What is trooper "Sparky" smoking?? Geez....he looks like the cat that swallowed the canary

Sparky Fife?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2011, 09:02:53 PM »

Sparky Fife?

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2011, 09:06:49 PM »

Nancy asked Billie what she has done to help find Hailey, nothing for nothing Billie seemed a bit taken back by that question but replied,  "...called a lot of friends, we put up fliers, talked to media to keep her in the news."  (Might be off a word or two because I was writing a member with an off topic assistance at the same time I was listening).

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2011, 09:07:00 PM »

Just some thoughts that I will back up later when a transcript of tonight's Nancy Grace is posted.

1.  LE underminded Billie insistence that she had been told that both her and Shawn failed their respective polygraphs.  It is now revealed that there was "deceptive indicated".

2.  If what is revealed on Nancy Grace tonight reflects the truth ... there was no New Year Eve party.  There was an out-of-town aunt and uncle present as well as their grandbaby.  Shawn had a beer.  No alcohol was served.

3.  The crime printouts were Court TV cases.  The same cases that all wannabe detectives who are privy to computers follow.  It was Shawn who was into the weird stuff.

Hey ... I believe that Billie was negligent.  Despite the reported red flags of last February when Shawn threatened both her and Hailey ... she put her children at risk when she allowed Shawn to move in.  However ... was she involved in the disappearance of her daughter?  Does she have knowledge of a coverup?  I don't think so.

I believe that Billie truly suspects that Shawn was involved in the disappearance of her daughter but ... she cannot allow herself to believe it.  Also, LE keeps giving her mixed signals whether the investigation is focused on a runaway or a crime.

Janet   

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2011, 09:08:50 PM »

Thanks. Haven't received it yet. The 001 part is all numbers.

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2011, 09:10:28 PM »

Just some thoughts that I will back up later when a transcript of tonight's Nancy Grace is posted.

1.  LE underminded Billie insistence that she had been told that both her and Shawn failed their respective polygraphs.  It is now revealed that there was "deceptive indicated".

2.  If what is revealed on Nancy Grace tonight reflects the truth ... there was no New Year Eve party.  There was an out-of-town aunt and uncle present as well as their grandbaby.  Shawn had a beer.  No alcohol was served.

3.  The crime printouts were Court TV cases.  The same cases that all wannabe detectives who are privy to computers follow.  It was Shawn who was into the weird stuff.

Hey ... I believe that Billie was negligent.  Despite the reported red flags of last February when Shawn threatened both her and Hailey ... she put her children at risk when she allowed Shawn to move in.  However ... was she involved in the disappearance of her daughter?  Does she have knowledge of a coverup?  I don't think so.

I believe that Billie truly suspects that Shawn was involved in the disappearance of her daughter but ... she cannot allow herself to believe it.  Also, LE keeps giving her mixed signals whether the investigation is focused on a runaway or a crime.

Janet   

But why oh why does she keep changing the story? 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2011, 09:11:32 PM »

Is this pertaining to the case?  If not, it would be nice if you took it on over to musings. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Turtletop17
Scared Monkey

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2011, 09:11:38 PM »

Janet   

This is my EXACT feelings! I think yes she might have been neglectful as a mother, but we all parent differently and I am sure if my parenting styles were picked apart by America I am sure there are other mothers that would feel something I done was not what they would have done and vise versa.....but I still am not convinced she was involved directly!!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2011, 09:15:54 PM »

This is exactly what I thought I had read...thanks for confirming so much has happened in 2 weeks.

I remember she called DD to tell Hailey to go ahead and come home while she was at work. Then DD called her back and said Hailey never went to MB house...I would have called 911 right then!!!!

Again, things that make you go hmmmm....did she suspect the b/f right away but wont admit it based on a previous threat he made toward her and Hailey?  Did she suspect something based on what was going on in that home?   Was she or is she still in a way protecting her boyfriend?  Most would call the second they became aware that a child was missing with no explanation & call someone to get to the house sooner than they could get there to check & call 911.   Was there conscious of mind not to have a 911 call recorded....she doesnt come off that bright but let's face reality she & her boyfriend spent a ton of time fixated on other cases & moreover the gore involved.

nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2011, 09:18:22 PM »

Is this pertaining to the case?  If not, it would be nice if you took it on over to musings. 

No. It is about my dying cat. I didn't know how to get Cappuccino's attention without going OT. It won't happen again.  

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.