April 27, 2024, 07:48:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #2 1/12/11 - 1/17/11  (Read 170771 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: January 13, 2011, 12:46:00 AM »

Klaas..what is your take on this ? just curious..

Sorry Cookie - I was away from my computer for a while. 

Sadly, I think Shawn is guilty of harming Hailey.  If Hailey simply ran away from a bad home life, I think she would have turned up someplace else by now. 

I feel the same way KLAAS. I just wish I could shake the feeling that Billie knows much, much more, and is doing damage control for Shawn as much as she can. And I am just plain angry at her for bring that creep into their lives.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: January 13, 2011, 12:50:34 AM »

I'm heading for the bed myself. Hope ya'll got the coffee going in the morning. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: January 13, 2011, 12:52:24 AM »

Hailey Dunn's Dad Visits Odessa (with video)

13-year old Hailey Dunn has been missing for 16 days now and authorities have named her mother's boyfriend as a person of interest.

Affidavits obtained by CBS 7 spell out shocking details about Hailey’s mother Billie Jean and her boyfriend Shawn Adkins.

Including admitted drug use, an interest in serial murders and that Adkins had previously threatened to kill Hailey Dunn and her mother.
Hailey's father continues to hold out hope and refuses to give up his search.

Clint Dunn is traveling across West Texas to spread the word about her disappearance.

He was in Odessa at the Music City Mall today, talking with people, getting his own leads in the case and handing out fliers... All in hopes that he will find his daughter Hailey.

"This is my daughter and I'm looking for her," Dunn says as he hands a flier to a mall shopper.

He hasn't seen his daughter since the day after Christmas.

"I think we may have played a video game that morning and she left that day, I haven’t seen her since," he says.

He describes her as cheerful, the type that would make everyone laugh and he doesn't believe that she would have run away.

"This is so out of character of her to run away that's why this gets more scary everyday," he believes.

But he's not putting the blame on Hailey's mother and her boyfriend.

"I'm scared everybody's looking at Shawn and Billie Jean too closely," he says.

That's why he's looking elsewhere.

"I don’t want to put them up on a pedestal and let the person get away with my child,” he says "I have to just focus on finding my daughter."

"My little girls out there and somebody’s got her, and I just want her back."

Clint says he will spend tomorrow in Odessa, then move on to Midland and Big Spring before heading back home.

http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=23315
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #123 on: January 13, 2011, 05:40:23 AM »

NG transcript  Wednesday, January 12, 2011

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/12/ng.01.html

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #124 on: January 13, 2011, 05:52:41 AM »

I have gone back to the affidavits to find the time Shawn and Billie withdrew money from the ATM to buy drugs from somebody in Snyder.  I haven't found the link yet, but my recollection is it was about 6:30 PM. Billie stated when they got ready for bed she hadn't heard from Hailey. My question is, what did they do between the time they withdrew the money in Snyder till the time they were going to bed? And where were they? That's a big chunk of time. I think Billie would have wondered about Hailey before the time they went to bed. 

Fanny ... no inconsistency ... no time mentioned.

Billie was not concerned about her daughter at that point.  She was doing what her and Shawn did as part of their everyday lifestyle.  If she omitted on Nancy Grace regarding obtaining monies for illegal drug activity when recounting her evening ... so be it.  Why would she incriminate herself when it has nothing to do with the disappearance of Hailey?

Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 3, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Tell me what happened the day she went missing, Miss Dunn.

DUNN: She went missing on Monday while I was at work. My boyfriend - - he came home from work about 3:00 -- or he got to my house about 3:00. And he`s seen Hailey. Hailey was there. She told him, I`m running across the street to my dad`s house for a few minutes but I`m going Mary Beth`s, and I`m staying the night there. Let my mom know.

So that evening when he picked me up from work, we got home, we were getting ready for bed. I didn`t get worried when I hadn`t heard from Hailey. I thought she was at Mary Beth`s. I was kind of upset that she didn`t call and confirm it with me, but not worried at that point.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/03/ng.01.html

If she was wondering why she didnt call to confirm it with her, she could have called the friend's house to make sure she was there as most mothers would, for one.   Wouldn't all of you especially after the live in boyfriend reportedly threatened to kill you & your daughter?   Did law enforcement ask Mary Beth if they had plans for Hailey to come over?  Secondly, Billie already incriminated herself by admitting that according to the affidavit & why was Billie out getting illegal drugs in the evening first without even checking up on her pre-teen daughter?   Why is that relevant even if Billie has nothing to do with what happened to Hailey, TIME...precious time lost & for what over $140 bucks worth of a high?

I agree but ... she didn't.  Billie would not get a Mother of the Year Award.  Billie was probably high in a short period of time on the drugs she and Shawn had just purchased and ... Hailey was not a thought.  Shawn had said that Hailey was at Mary Beth's for a sleep over.  Case Closed!

Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 6, 2011 - 20:00   ET

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Nancy, my question is, if you can ask the mother -- if that was my child that went for a sleepover -- I thought she had a sleepover -- why she didn`t call that house at night to stay good night to the girl or see how she was doing? Because I would have done something like that.

GRACE: You know what, Pat? I have to agree with you. When I would have sleepovers, they were right across the street, and my parents would watch me walk across the street. What about it, Billie Dunn?

BILLIE DUNN: I just don`t have an answer for that. I wish I would have called to tell her good night. I wish I would have called the little girl`s phone that night.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

Well wishing now wont help Hailey & why this case is not closed could very well be that Billie kept a threat to her kid in that house, if she kicked him out after the threat was made we probably wouldnt be wondering where Hailey is now....thats how I see it, not being argumentative but if this boyfriend harmed Hailey I find Billie culpable as well.

Good morning Monkey's,

Curious, BD did not talk to her daughter for Twelve hours when she was a work?  HD was on vacation and did not call her mom at work all day?  OK. THEN mom was told she was visiting dad and then a friend?  She did not call dad or the friend or the daughter
to see if she ate dinner, or munched on a bag of cookies.  BD is a former nurse, she should be interested more in nutrition then with 275 pages of printed off crime stories. BUT she talks to the little girl about BIRTH CONTROL!  She does not give a rats hind end, if she ate, or where she was, but Birth Control was priority to mom. Make sure you tell your daughter about birth control. She did not talk to her daughter all day?

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #125 on: January 13, 2011, 06:00:21 AM »

Sadly, I think Shawn is guilty of harming Hailey.  If Hailey simply ran away from a bad home life, I think she would have turned up someplace else by now. 

I feel the same way KLAAS. I just wish I could shake the feeling that Billie knows much, much more, and is doing damage control for Shawn as much as she can. And I am just plain angry at her for bring that creep into their lives.

Shawn does not have a job but he does have a Lawyer?   How does BD feel about her BF having a Lawyer, and she does not
have a daughter?  She should be mad as a wet hen, (she does not appear) to be upset, that Shawn has a Lawyer. This leads me
to believe she is an abettor.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #126 on: January 13, 2011, 08:15:58 AM »

Sadly, I think Shawn is guilty of harming Hailey.  If Hailey simply ran away from a bad home life, I think she would have turned up someplace else by now

Above bolded by me...I agree.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: January 13, 2011, 08:19:22 AM »

Sadly, I think Shawn is guilty of harming Hailey.  If Hailey simply ran away from a bad home life, I think she would have turned up someplace else by now

Above bolded by me...I agree.

I agree as well...xxxx

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #128 on: January 13, 2011, 08:19:37 AM »

The only BIG problem I have with BD is why oh why is she not talking to Hailey? She has national television to do this! And why would she not be begging with anyone that may have her to "please let her come home" or anyone who knows what happens to "please come forward".....or even a "Hailey I love you and I will not give up until we have you home"

Does she feel in her heart that Hailey is not alive...maybe she is convinced SA might of acted on his "interest" with Hailey?

Oh it hurts my heart to type those words, but why else would she not be using the media to PLEA?

Turtletop,

We know the answer to your questions. We just can not prove anything at this point. Give it time, perhaps, LE will have
the goods on S. for other stuff.  If he "rubbed" out anyone like a Deer, (others in his past) hopefully, will come forward with information on him.

If I was his grandma, I would watch out for a chainsaw. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #129 on: January 13, 2011, 08:41:30 AM »

snip from Janet's post above:

Hi Fanny

I believe that any inconsistencies in Billie's story are the the result of inconsistencies in Shawn's story.  Think about it.  Billie does not have story.  She was at work all day.  She is only repeating what Shawn is stating pertaining to his day that ended with a short encounter with Hailey and ... there lies the inconsistencies ... Shawn's inconsistencies.

IMO

Janet

I think so too...

Cant agree this time, yea she might be bouncing off of what Shawn told her to a degree up to the point that she was at work but that doesnt explain her ever changing stories from when she went to go get the drugs with him thru the 28th when she then decided to report her missing.   Like tonight there was no need for her to lie that they were watching news all night on New Year's eve attempting to minimize the report that came out today that they had people over for New Year's...there was hardly any evening news on cable or local due to most channels having specials showing the New Year's celebrations across the country.

Good point, she may be making changes according to his alibi.  He may be texting her to update the story.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #130 on: January 13, 2011, 08:56:02 AM »

Nancy asked Billie what she has done to help find Hailey, nothing for nothing Billie seemed a bit taken back by that question but replied,  "...called a lot of friends, we put up fliers, talked to media to keep her in the news."  (Might be off a word or two because I was writing a member with an off topic assistance at the same time I was listening).

Cappuccino 

B. is getting all set (in my opinion) to rake-in donations, it hasn't happened yet, but, pray tell, she is just warming up.
She was quite the actress, wearing her T-shirt and her big tissue (to wipe her tears). Next step will be more tears (for donations) to help Honeybuns  ::MonkeyHaHa::out with his Lawyer.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: January 13, 2011, 08:58:10 AM »

If they are texting each other I hope they are using the same phones LE once had examined!  Wonder if they went and bought bat phones? Maybe we'll get lucky and they will say something incriminating (or text it) as I am sure LE put their 'ears' into their Trac phones originally owned by them.  We shall see!  Mornin' wonderful Monkeys!  Nice to see you back Titch. 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #132 on: January 13, 2011, 09:11:33 AM »

Josh #322  http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?376137-Hailey-Dunn-1-12-11/page9

He narrowed down the phone calls. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Turtletop17
Scared Monkey

« Reply #133 on: January 13, 2011, 09:15:58 AM »

I am wondering....when people make user names sometimes they will use their age or birthyear as numbers in their usernames.

I have been hung up on the fact SA DOB was 6-30-85  and BD DOB is 5-4-78

the username associated with micheal myers website it unconscious_mind78

Now was this BD profile or was it SA profile on the MM website?

I have also seen a post somewhere else using unconscious_mind85 (maybe not on the MM website)

My head is spinning....let me go find where I seen these.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #134 on: January 13, 2011, 09:21:52 AM »

If they are texting each other I hope they are using the same phones LE once had examined!  Wonder if they went and bought bat phones? Maybe we'll get lucky and they will say something incriminating (or text it) as I am sure LE put their 'ears' into their Trac phones originally owned by them.  We shall see!  Mornin' wonderful Monkeys!  Nice to see you back Titch. 

My big guess is the texting goes like this:  I need $$$$$ This is why she showed up in a HD T-shirt, and the biggest
tissue (I have seen in awhile), and she was trying to cry.  This is all a big guess. He needs dough, money or whatever
it is to pay a Lawyer. Living a Grammy's must be a trip.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Turtletop17
Scared Monkey

« Reply #135 on: January 13, 2011, 09:30:31 AM »

I am wondering....when people make user names sometimes they will use their age or birthyear as numbers in their usernames.

I have been hung up on the fact SA DOB was 6-30-85  and BD DOB is 5-4-78

the username associated with micheal myers website it unconscious_mind78

Now was this BD profile or was it SA profile on the MM website?

I have also seen a post somewhere else using unconscious_mind85 (maybe not on the MM website)

My head is spinning....let me go find where I seen these.

ok I just found it.

SA myspace was unconscious_mind85....now my question is why would he have a MM profile with his user name and her DOB? I am wondering now if this is BD profile on MM and not SA....
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: January 13, 2011, 09:32:18 AM »

I'm not saying that mom has something to do with this.. But, i will go on the record and say that something about her demeanor doesnt sit well with me. I cant put my finger on it, but she , IMHO, doesnt act like the mother of a missing child. I have a problem with her sitting there like a deer in the headlights, unable to straightforwardly answer questions without hem-hawwing around about it. If my child were missing, I would be able to account every moment that I last saw her, everything she last said, where I was going,what she was doing, etc. And she seems to be having a difficult time recounting those things without stammering around.
Also, the lie detector thing still doesnt sit well with me. Taking a tranquilizer or not....Something about it is fishy...

I beleive SA has everything to do with it..but I cant shake the feeling that she knows SOMETHING....

Again, here is a woman, for whatever reason, cant live without a man. SHe goes from husband to SA within a 2 month period, divorce not yet final, and wraps herself up in him to the point that eventually,she moves him in. What is with these women who want a man so badly, that they would be willing to introduce men into the lives of their children and put them at risk? I am sorry...but no man is worth the life of your child..... When will they stop inviting the evil stright into their homes?

"God dont like ugly"
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #137 on: January 13, 2011, 09:40:33 AM »

Nancy asked Billie what she has done to help find Hailey, nothing for nothing Billie seemed a bit taken back by that question but replied,  "...called a lot of friends, we put up fliers, talked to media to keep her in the news."  (Might be off a word or two because I was writing a member with an off topic assistance at the same time I was listening).

Cappuccino 

B. is getting all set (in my opinion) to rake-in donations, it hasn't happened yet, but, pray tell, she is just warming up.
She was quite the actress, wearing her T-shirt and her big tissue (to wipe her tears). Next step will be more tears (for donations) to help Honeybuns  ::MonkeyHaHa::out with his Lawyer.

Well, her friend who post on WS set up an account at the bank in CCity for Billie just for donations for living expenses (not search related), reminds me of the Cummings case, everyone fell for her bit hook, line and sinker and were sending checks....then someone asked if this also went to help Clint, and this poster stated no, she felt real bad (blah blah blah), and that nobody should judge Billie on Clint's past.....anyway, the mods finally saw it and stopped .....she was the one that told everyone that Billie knew that Shawn wasn't at work that Monday by Wednesday the 29th. So, that was hinky to me since she was telling NG that he went to work, and then next day that she was mistaken when she had known for almost a week.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #138 on: January 13, 2011, 09:42:32 AM »

My guess would be that BD is on some kind of public assistance. That is why she changed one of her sentences and said "he came home, I mean he came to my house". I think that is also why she says he has only lived there a couple months. I would like to hear from David how long SA has been spending the night. I don't trust anything this woman says. I am not sure if she is protecting herself or someone else but IMO she is not telling the truth on a lot of things.

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: January 13, 2011, 09:59:44 AM »

I also don't believe her about not using drugs of any kind.  Her afflect is very flat like someone on meth.  They loose all ability to feel or identify with reality.  I guess she could react this way to any drug but something is going with her.  All her stated feelings seem forced and fake.  She doesn't seem upset about her only daughter missing.  WTF!!!!!!!!  I think she is too worried about losing SA.  I believe that is all she really cares about.  I've seen lots of women let their young children run loose without any supervision and concern and be totally absorbed in their boyfriend.  She would probably make sure SA had his dinner and let her kids fend for themselves.  All MOO of course but from day one she acts like a bad actor standing in for the the real mom!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.