April 28, 2024, 12:40:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #2 1/12/11 - 1/17/11  (Read 170824 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: January 13, 2011, 04:01:21 PM »

I may have called dad first, but then my next call would have been to bf to make sure that is who Hailey said she was going to spend the night with. No mention what so ever of calling bf, just straight to the police station. I think she knows a lot more than what she is telling.

I don't agree but ... you could be right

I suspect that Billie Dunn is suspicous of Shawn but she is trending softly as a result of the mixed messages forthcoming from LE.

Nevertheless ... Billie Dunn did contact Shawn after she learned Hailey was missing but timeline was not revealed.

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 6, 2011 - 20:00   ET

GRACE: What was Shawn Adkins` response when he found out she was missing?

DUNN: He came straight home. He had been pretty upset, he appeared shaken to me also and started being supportive to me.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 3, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

DUNN:  Tuesday, I was at work again, I left my cell phone at home for my kids to use when I`m working. So Tuesday, I called my son. I said tell Hailey text the little girl, her friend, tell Hailey she needs to go ahead and get home. This was around lunch. My son called me back within a few minutes and she said, mom, she said Hailey never made it over there. She never spent the night.

So at that point I called Hailey`s dad and found out she didn`t over there and she didn`t stay the night with him. I left from work and went to the police station in Colorado City and reported her missing.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/03/ng.01.html

Two Weeks Later: Still No Sign of Hailey Dunn
Monday, January 10 2011

"I'm confident we'll find Hailey," said Dean. "I don't think Hailey wants to be found. I believe she's hiding. She's probably scared at this point. We're going to find her."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=329706

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: January 13, 2011, 04:34:42 PM »

I am just grasping here and this is something to think about...

SA left for work, BD left for work shortly afterwards...if this was their normal routine neighbors would know this. Maybe Hailey was home alone and the "neighbor" (that states he saw Hailey on the phone at 12 in the back yard) abducted Hailey or is hiding Hailey?

IIRC BD stated on Nancy Grace that the neighbors name was Charles...and he no longer lived next door. Did he move? Maybe he is guilty and thought he should leave while the LE is focusing on the family. Maybe he thought he could throw off the timeline by saying he saw her outside talking on the phone around 12....

I realize there is alot of inconsistancies with BD and SA, but at this point nothing would surprise me. I would like to know if SA "knew" the neighbor....maybe they did this together...SA and the neighbor that is?
My understanding from what BD said was that Charles was a visitor staying there.

It sounds like Charles needs to be checked out.  BD said that he wasn't the owner of the house.  BD also said Charles told her he saw HD in the yard on the phone AND told BD that he had told the police the same thing.

Either Charles is lying to BD or police is lying to BD. 

Too confusing over one sentence.  Charles needs to be check out IMO.

Although my focus is Shawn ... I agree that in the process of elimination this guy should be questioned and his house searched.  However ... it must be remembered that Shawn claims he saw Hailey at 3:00 PM ... the neigbour allegedly places his sighting at about noon..

Hey ... I believe that ... in the process of elimination ... Clint needs to be interrogated and his house searched.  Something akin to Billie ... Clint's background is not without blemishes.  The other night on Nancy Grace ... Clint revealed he had not been polygraphed.  Why?

A missing little girl is what it is all about.  All avenues of speculation must be investigated.

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 10, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE:  Clint, have you taken a polygraph yet?

CLINT DUNN, DAD OF MISSING TEEN CHEERLEADER HAILEY B. DUNN: No, I haven`t.

GRACE: Well, it sounds like they`ve strapped everybody up. What`s your holdup?

C. DUNN: I don`t know. I told them I`m ready to take a polygraph but they haven`t gave me one.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/10/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: January 13, 2011, 04:40:50 PM »

I just can't help it. I personally think Billie is lying through her teeth. This is what I'm talking about...

http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/2011/01/new-evidence-sheds-light-dunn-case
Snipped
Because information gathered during the investigation places Adkins as possibly the last person to see Hailey, police determined the 2000 White Chevrolet Lumina, owned by Dunn and jointly driven by both Dunn and Adkins, was the only vehicle available to Adkins at the time and might possibly contain forensic evidence.

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/12/ng.01.html
Snipped
GRACE: You know, I have not found the mom to be nonchalant. But I understand what you`re saying, Barbara. And I want to go back to Billie Dunn. You said you left that morning around 6:00 a.m. to go to your -- to your work, right, you`re a nurse administrator, correct?
DUNN: No, I`m the secretary up there at the hospital. I left about 6:30.
GRACE: So 6:30 a.m. And --
DUNN: Yes.
GRACE: Your live-in Shawn Adkins, what time did he leave?
DUNN: He left at 5:30.
GRACE: So he was already gone.

OK, Alexis Weed, what can you tell me about the cell phone pings?
ALEXIS WEED, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: Yes. So, Nancy, Shawn Adkins, he arrives at work at 6:00 in the morning.
GRACE: Let`s see the map.
WEED: Then he leaves work, though, he -- his employer tells police, according to this affidavit, he leaves work at 6:10 after going to the break room, buying a soda, looks at his supervisor, takes off. Leaves the premises.

GRACE: Whoa. Wait, wait, wait. I thought he said he was fired.
WEED: He said he was fired. But then he said he quit according to police.
GRACE: And what does the boss say?
WEED: Pardon me?
GRACE: What does his boss say?
WEED: His boss says that no, he wasn`t fired. That in fact he is a good employee and he just left without saying a word.
GRACE: OK, let me see the map again. So he`s at work. And give me the timeline again, please.
WEED: OK. So he arrives at work at 6:00 in the morning. He leaves at 6:10. But that --
GRACE: Wait, wait. He gets to work at 6:00, he -- gets a drink out of the soda machine and then leaves?
WEED: Yes.
GRACE: OK. Back to the map.
WEED: OK. So then, Nancy, he tells police according to this affidavit that he goes directly to his mother`s house located in Big Springs, Texas. But police say no, his cell phone is pinging in Colorado City where Hailey`s home is located.
GRACE: Do you -- looking at the map, do you have to go through Colorado City to get to the mom`s residence?
WEED: The mom`s residence and Colorado City is about 25 miles from his work place.
GRACE: Do you have to go -- repeat, do you have to go through Colorado City to get to his mother`s house?
WEED: You do not. There is a separate highway that`s more direct -- more direct route there.
GRACE: OK. Let me see the map again, please. Leave it up. So he is there at 6:00. Now that I`m hearing this, he goes in, he gets a soda, looks at his boss and just walks out. He didn`t say anything?
WEED: That`s what we`re hearing.
GRACE: What kind of job was it?
WEED: He was -- in the pipeline industry, refurbishing oil and gas pipelines.

GRACE: He drives all the way there. He leaves after 10 minutes. Repeat, put up the map. There we go.
OK, John Lucich, criminal investigator, president of E-Forensics. What about the pings?
JOHN LUCICH, CRIMINAL INVESTIGATOR, PRESIDENT, E-FORENSICS: Nancy, as a person drives down the road their cell phone automatically will register or ping to the nearest and strongest cell site. And the main reason that is not for outgoing calls but so when someone calls in it knows what cell site to send it to in order to get to you.
If it sent it to the wrong cell site you wouldn`t get it. So it`s important it registers to cell site after cell site, it`s called a handoff. They can actually go to the MTSO, which is the Mobile Telephone Switching facility, at the base of each one of these cell sites, check the files where this cell phone registered, and will actually tell you what time he was in that area.
GRACE: So, Alexis Weed, he says -- let me get the story straight. And then line it up with the pings.
WEED: OK. So he says he leaves to go to his mother`s house and that`s in Big Spring, Texas. This is at 6:10. But his cell phone pings show that at 6:35 a.m., he is pinging in Colorado City.
GRACE: All the way up until nearly 7:00 a.m.
WEED: Correct.
GRACE: So he goes back to the area in which Hailey lives.
WEED: It looks that way.
GRACE: Question, if he were back at the home, is that the cell tower his phone would ping off?
WEED: Yes, police say in the affidavit that that`s the exact same tower.
GRACE: OK. Did you know that, Billie Dunn? He didn`t go straight to his mother`s. He went back to where the home is.
DUNN: I found that out last night watching the news. He told me the same thing that he went straight to his mom`s house in Big Spring.
GRACE: Now in his defense, to get from work to his mother`s, would he drive through Colorado City?
DUNN: No, I don`t think so. He could but it would be shorter to not come through Colorado City.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/12/no-headline---hailey_dunn_timeline/
Snipped
Time undetermined — Billie Jean Dunn "peeks in" on her daughter and believes she's in her bed, she tells the Reporter-News on Wednesday. She then rides with Adkins to their jobs in Snyder

Snipped Con't
5:45 p.m. — Adkins picks up Billie Jean Dunn from work.
6:19 p.m. and 6:20 p.m. — Two withdrawals are made from an ATM in Snyder, one for $60 and one for $80. It later is determined through voluntary admission of Billie Jean Dunn that the money was used to purchase illegal narcotics for her and Adkins from a person in Scurry County.

According to googlemaps.com, the distance is as follows:

1804 Chestnut Street, Colorado City, TX (Dunn's house)
to
2807 Apache Drive, Big Spring, Texas (mom's house)
= 41.1 miles or 54 minutes

37 W St, Snyder, TX 79549 (Weaver Services Inc)
to
2807 Apache Drive, Big Spring, Texas (mom's house)
= 52.8 miles or 59 minutes

1804 Chestnut Street, Colorado City, TX (Dunn's house)
to
37 W St, Snyder, TX 79549 (Weaver Services Inc)
= 25.5 miles or 39 minutes

So, in light of this information, there's absolutely no way Adkins could have seen Hailey at 3:00 in their house. It's also my opinion that Billie has to know more than she's letting on. If Shawn picked her up from work, then how the heck did she get there? Did he in fact leave work, go straight home, pick up Billie and then take her to work? Did she ride with somebody else, or public transit, etc? Are they both trying to confuse the authorities by sending them in different directions?

One thing is certain, Shawn had a positive reaction to Hailey being in Scurry County. When le continued the questioning during his poly as to the direct whereabouts in Scurry County, that's when he got up and walked out. Billie Jean also showed deception when confronted with that info during her poly. It's my opinion that this mutha knows more than she's letting on. She needs to quit playing dumb.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: January 13, 2011, 04:43:21 PM »

I agree with you, Janet. Why hasn;t Clink received a poly yet? Is it bc the police already surmise who the true culprits are? Tunnel vision can shoot a case right in it's collective arse. They need to cross their t's and dot all their i's in my opinion.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #204 on: January 13, 2011, 04:46:15 PM »

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?376137-Hailey-Dunn-1-12-11&p=14743409

Post # 598

A Link to interesting photos.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: January 13, 2011, 04:48:07 PM »

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26484608/detail.html

Two More Affidavits, Search Warrants Obtained In Hailey Dunn Case
By George Levesque, KTXS News Director
POSTED: 2:53 pm CST January 13, 2011
UPDATED: 3:01 pm CST January 13, 2011

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- KTXS News has used the Freedom of Information Act again Thursday to obtain two more affidavits and search warrants that have been issued in relationship to the Hailey Dunn case.

These warrants were issued out Nolan County by District Judge Glen Harrison, who serves as district judge for both Mitchell and Nolan counties.

Hailey Dunn, a 13-year-old Colorado Middle School eighth-grader, has been missing since Dec. 27.

The contents of the affidavits, though, were similar to the affidavits obtained by KTXS News on Tuesday and first reported Tuesday night.

There were some minor differences, authorities said, which will be presented by KTXS News after the information is studied and news determined. The latest information will be presented at KTXS News at 5 and 6 p.m.

The district judge issued the two warrants, one to seize a computer and one for digital media. Officials explained that different warrants are necessary to search the different media devices. A warrant to search a house, for example, would not cover the searching of a computer, thus requiring separate warrants.

The affidavits provide information, or the rationale, that the judge would need for the purpose of deciding to issue the search warrant.

The information in the affidavits does not necessarily provide evidence that would be used, or even admissible, in a court of law; the information is used to justify a search warrant to search for such evidence that might be used in court.

The affidavits, therefore, do not assign guilt or innocence but are used to gather evidence to build a legal case against a suspect.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: January 13, 2011, 04:51:35 PM »

This photo is from the cousin's myspace.  The link to his myspace was posted in the previous thread:

Explanation under the photo that originated from Myspace but the explanation added by the person who added to the above Facebook:

Pictured are Shawn Adkins and his cousin. (Source: MySpace) When asked by a relative about how anyone could hurt a 13-year-old little girl, Shawn Adkins, Billie's live-in boyfriend at the time of Hailey's disappearance, allegedly compared the tragedy to his deer hunting and how he cuts the deer up with his chainsaw.

Photo can be found here on the cousin's myspace along with other photos:

http://www.myspace.com/the_real_slim_twiggie/photos
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 04:54:41 PM by klaasend » Logged
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: January 13, 2011, 04:57:41 PM »

This photo is from the cousin's myspace.  The link to his myspace was posted in the previous thread:

Explanation under the photo that originated from Myspace but the explanation added by the person who added to the above Facebook:

Pictured are Shawn Adkins and his cousin. (Source: MySpace) When asked by a relative about how anyone could hurt a 13-year-old little girl, Shawn Adkins, Billie's live-in boyfriend at the time of Hailey's disappearance, allegedly compared the tragedy to his deer hunting and how he cuts the deer up with his chainsaw.

<snipped>

Another relative, Adkins' uncle, said his nephew had nothing to do with Hailey's disappearance.

"He is the most passive, gentle person you would meet in your whole life," Matt Taggart said of his nephew. "He's not capable of that. He wouldn't even know where to start to make human disappear."

http://www.woai.com/news/local/story/Moms-boyfriend-person-of-interest-in-missing-teen/v16_Q5PTGUmCGlwumXp7_Q.cspx?rss=68
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: January 13, 2011, 04:59:26 PM »

Hailey Dunn case hot topic in Colorado City eateries

COLORADO CITY — Posters of Hailey Dunn adorn the doors and windows of shops throughout Colorado City as the search continues for the 13-year-old middle school student reported missing Dec. 28.

The case was the hot topic in town as residents in coffee shops and restaurants weighed in amid new revelations from affidavits surfaced this week and as investigators declared Shawn Adkins, the boyfriend of Hailey's mother, Billie Jean Dunn, a primary person of interest.

The tables at Dandy's Café on Third Street have been buzzing with talk about the missing teen.

"It hasn't slowed down," said waitress Nancy Ward.

Sherry Holman, who also waits tables at Dandy's, said her son knew of Hailey and has had questions.

"I have told him to come to me if he has any questions because he has a kind heart," she said.

But, because her brother-in-law is interim Police Chief John Bivins, she said she is remaining supportive of the efforts of law enforcement.

"They (law enforcement officials) are doing everything they can to follow laws and procedures," Holman said.

Some residents said they believe Adkins should be looked at closely, but that Billie Jean Dunn is not getting a fair shake by investigators.

"I think they are trying to turn her into a monster, and I don't think that is fair," said Angela Lentz, sitting at a table at Dandy's Café. "I don't think it is fair the way they are looking at her."

Lentz, also a volunteer who has joined in the search for Hailey Dunn, said there are certain things about the case that just don't add up, such as cell phone records.

Even so, Lentz insisted that "I don't think she (Billie Jean Dunn) had anything to do with it."

Others said they were certain foul play was involved in the case.

"I think the girl is dead," said Kenneth Walraven, also a customer at Dandy's.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/13/hailey-dunn-case-hot-topic-in-colorado-city/
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: January 13, 2011, 05:00:11 PM »

Where ever that is, I hope it's been searched. What was Billie thinking? 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: January 13, 2011, 05:02:41 PM »

Hailey is 13 years old, there should have been a talk about sex and birth control. In 2011, 13 year olds and younger know more about sex then we did at that age. They also teach that in school, I see nothing wrong about talking about this with a 13 year old.

I don't see anything wrong having the talk either for all the reasons you stated. I am disappointed that it has to start at such a young age but it's just the way it is now.
And if true she really had that talk, it appears to be at least one good thing she did with concern for Hailey.

I agree with both of you.  Children today have so much peer pressure and in many cases little guidance at home.  At least she discussed sex with Hailey.  I certainly don't approve of teenagers having sex, but what I approve of doesn't matter.  Children are having sex at younger and younger ages.  I wish that more of them who are sexually active knew about birth control.  Also, IMO Hailey comes from a milieu in which it wouldn't be unusual for thirteen year olds to be having sex.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: January 13, 2011, 05:03:02 PM »

Missing Texas Girl Hailey Dunn 'Scared' of Shawn Adkins (with video)

Grandmother Says Adkins Would Stand in Girl's Bedroom Doorway and Watch Her

Hailey Dunn, the Texas girl missing for nearly three weeks, was scared of her mother's boyfriend Shawn Adkins, and said he would stand in the doorway of her bedroom at night watching her.

"Hailey did not like him. She was afraid of him and she didn't want him there," Hailey's paternal grandmother, Connie Jones, told ABCNews.com today.

Adkins, 25, was called one of several persons of interest on Wednesday by investigators in Colorado City, Texas. He was the live-in boyfriend of her mother, Billie Dunn. The couple is reportedly no longer together in the aftermath of Hailey's disappearance.

Adkins was the last person to see the 13-year-old cheerleader on Dec. 27, 2010. Dunn, 33, reported her daughter's disappearance the next day.

"She's very beautiful and outgoing," Jones said. "She plays softball and basketball. She's into all kinds of activities."

Hailey told her grandmother that Adkins would pace around the house at night, talking on his cell phone in the bathroom and peering into her bedroom.

"She had told me on a couple of occasions that...he walked around at night and she said that she could see his shadow standing at her door. She said, 'Nana, he scared me. I'm afraid he's going to come in there,'" Jones said.

Hailey's grandmother said she prays that Dunn was not involved in Hailey's disappearance.

"I don't want her to be involved because she's the mother of my grandkids and they love her," Jones said.

Jones last saw the middle schooler on Christmas Day when Hailey tried to take a picture of her grandmother with her brand new ipod.

"It was a good day," Jones said. "She ate two pieces of chocolate pie and we sat and talked. She told me everything that she had gotten for Christmas."

Jones saw Adkins that day too. She said he was quiet and said nothing to her.

"Ever since this has happened, he's been my top priority as a suspect. I've just always had an eerie feeling about him...just a gut feeling that he's not a trustworthy person," Jones said.

City Manager Peter Kampfer said that investigators have received over 250 leads.

"The law enforcement task group is pursuing all leads. They are aggressively focusing on the criminal aspect of this investigation at this time," Kampfer said.

Kampfer would not comment on whether Hailey's mother is a person of interest or still under investigation.

"As an ongoing part of investigation, I cannot answer that," Kampfer said.

Adkins' car, a white Chevrolet Lumina, and cell phone have been seized. The mother's cell phone has also been seized and her home has been searched.

Records show that police were called to Dunn's home in February of last year after Adkins threatened to hurt Billie and Hailey Dunn.

MORE....

http://abcnews.go.com/US/shawn-adkins-named-person-interst-case-missing-texas/story?id=12608537
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: January 13, 2011, 05:12:50 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/shawn-adkins-named-person-interst-case-missing-texas/story?id=12608537

Missing Texas Girl Hailey Dunn 'Scared' of Shawn Adkins

Hailey Dunn, the Texas girl missing for nearly three weeks, was scared of her mother's boyfriend Shawn Adkins, and said he would stand in the doorway of her bedroom at night watching her.

"Hailey did not like him. She was afraid of him and she didn't want him there," Hailey's paternal grandmother, Connie Jones, told ABCNews.com today.

Adkins, 25, was called one of several persons of interest on Wednesday by investigators in Colorado City, Texas. He was the live-in boyfriend of her mother, Billie Dunn. The couple is reportedly no longer together in the aftermath of Hailey's disappearance.<snipped>

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #213 on: January 13, 2011, 05:22:02 PM »

2 more search warrants released
http://www.ktxs.com/news/26484608/detail.html

Hat's off to Juliekan 

Two More Affidavits, Search Warrants Obtained In Hailey Dunn CaseBy George Levesque, KTXS News DirectorPOSTED: 2:53 pm CST January 13, 2011

{snip}

The district judge issued the two warrants, one to seize a computer and one for digital media. Officials explained that different warrants are necessary to search the different media devices. A warrant to search a house, for example, would not cover the searching of a computer, thus requiring separate warrants. {snip}

---------------------

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: January 13, 2011, 05:30:38 PM »

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html
Documents Point To Mother, Boyfriend In Hailey Dunn's Disappearance

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- KTXS News has obtained documents that show startling facts into the investigation of missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn that point to Hailey's mother Billie Jean Dunn and her former live-in boyfriend Shawn Adkins as being primary suspects.
Through the Freedom of Information Act, KTXS has received copies of affidavits that were filed by law enforcement officials for the purpose of securing search warrants to search for and seize evidence related to Hailey’s disappearance.
The affidavits contain facts discovered by law enforcement officials and statements made by Billie Dunn, Adkins and others. In all, a total of six search warrants were issued by Mitchell County Judge Ray Mayo.
The information provided in the affidavits does not assign any guilt or innocence. They are used for investigative purposes only, but in being released to the public for the first time, they do provide explosive details about what law enforcement authorities have found.
Information in these summary statements comes directly from the affidavits:
– Adkins previously had threatened the lives of both Hailey Dunn and Billie Dunn in February 2010.
– Both Adkins and Billie Dunn apparently held an ongoing, intense fascination with horrific films and brutal crimes. Seized in a box in their bedroom were numerous documents, some fictional and some past crimes, that covered such topics such as serial killers, ax murders, sexual sadistic activities, the occult, sex and death topics, motives for murder and mass murderers – including the killing of family members.
– Billie Dunn and Adkins hosted a number of friends for a New Year’s Eve party at their home – just three days after Billie Dunn reported Hailey missing. Adkins downplayed the party, stating they just had a few friends over to the house to have drinks on New Year’s Eve.
– Billie Dunn volunteered to take a polygraph examination, but when she arrived, she was found to be “under the influence of narcotics,” and she was dismissed from the test at that time. On her second attempt, the investigators concluded there was “deception indicated.” After the examination, Billie Dunn was given the chance to discuss and explain “why she failed the examination.” Officials said she couldn't explain them, and she ended the interview by walking out.
– Adkins twice refused to take polygraph examinations. Then he agreed to a polygraph, but after providing some inconsistent information, he ended this polygraph by walking out. Officials said he failed the polygraph, particularly concerning the whereabouts of Hailey.
– During his polygraph examination, before walking out, Adkins provided some positive reaction about knowing where Hailey Dunn is. Indications were that Hailey may be in Scurry County.
– Adkins and Billie Dunn made two withdrawals of cash from an ATM machine in Snyder, in Scurry County, at about 6:20 p.m. on Dec. 27 totaling $140. They told investigators the money was for purchasing drugs.
– Numerous statements made by both Adkins and Billie Dunn, particularly Adkins, have been inconsistent, some with initial denials, then admissions, then changed statements. <snipped>

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #215 on: January 13, 2011, 05:32:16 PM »

Missing Texas Girl Hailey Dunn 'Scared' of Shawn Adkins

Adkins, 25, was called one of several persons of interest on Wednesday by investigators in Colorado City, Texas. He was the live-in boyfriend of her mother, Billie Dunn. The couple is reportedly no longer together in the aftermath of Hailey's disappearance.<snipped>

This little girl went after her little dream of being a Cheerleader, and some poop head, took this dream away from her and her with it.   

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: January 13, 2011, 05:32:20 PM »

as a grandmother, if that was my grand child, I would have gone right to the mother, that very day! and then I would have asked my grand child if she wanted to come home with me..No way would I have allowed that to go on for even 1 more night if I in any way could stop it!
why oh why do moms bring these creeps into their homes when they have children?? 

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: January 13, 2011, 05:47:29 PM »

Yeah, Klaas, cuz sure does appear like another stellar highly intelligent individual.

Just in case people didn't see his link to his MySpace a/c, here it is and I'll post the pics to the album titled "Kool Shit Mane":

http://www.myspace.com/the_real_slim_twiggie
Corey fkn' norwood

When viewing these pictures, notice the bottles of Atenolol. That's the generic name for Tenormin. It's a med prescribed for high blood pressure, hypertension, among other things. When cut or smoked or taken with mary-j, it helps to keep the heart rate secure while experiencing the "high" or affect of the other drugs. It's a very dangerous combination. By seeing that he has 2 refills on each bottle, I sure wonder if there's some doctor shopping going on here. Notice the other paraphernalia in the pictures. You can even see a bag - looks like a dime bag to me, but of course somebody could say that's just Salvia or something. Puhleeease! I say this: If Clint (Hailey's dad) could be arrested on .2 grams of weed and lose the home they were living in after the police informed everyone they were only searching for Hailey and didn;t care what was in their homes (no wonder people shut their doors in Kyron Horman's case), then surely according to this picture this guy should at least BE TALKED TO by the authorities for crying out freaking loud!

OOOHHH, I see the pharmacy where his prescription was filled on one of his bottles. I sure hope they see these pictures and then maybe they can go through his records to see how many prescriptions have been filled by him at their establishment. Better yet, maybe they can locate that info and forward tehse pictures to those same doctors that prescribed them in the first place. Looks to me like the meds could be abused.... If this dude has a legitimate disorder, and truly has to take these meds, then he needs to be careful he doesn't kill himself. I sure hope he's not sharing...

PFFFFFT...
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #218 on: January 13, 2011, 05:47:53 PM »

as a grandmother, if that was my grand child, I would have gone right to the mother, that very day! and then I would have asked my grand child if she wanted to come home with me..No way would I have allowed that to go on for even 1 more night if I in any way could stop it!
why oh why do moms bring these creeps into their homes when they have children?? 

Cookie

The mom's are looking for adventure in all the wrong places.  He must have been fun and exciting, also destructive, IMO.
When I think of yoyo's, he is takes the cake.  I am curious, if he was going to take-off, after he quit his job. Why else would he
leave a job?

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: January 13, 2011, 05:50:31 PM »

The pharmacy...

Nowell Pharmacy
Lovington, NM 88260
Pharmacy Address
122 W Adams Ave
Lovington, NM 88260
(575) 396-4242
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.