April 27, 2024, 05:16:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #2 1/12/11 - 1/17/11  (Read 170805 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: January 13, 2011, 05:58:50 PM »

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331216
Documents: Hailey Dunn's iPod, Other Electronics Seized

Additional search warrants obtained by Bigcountryhomepage.com show investigators seized several electronics from Hailey Dunn's home in efforts to learn more about her whereabouts.

The items were taken during a voluntary search of the home Dunn lived in with her mom, Bille Dunn, and Billie's boyfriend, Shawn Adkins.  All the items were consensually handed over by Billie.

Colorado City police officer Kelsey Alexander took a memory stick found in the master bedroom, a CD-R found behind several DVDs in the master bedroom, a CD-R labeled 'Hailey Dunn' found in Hailey's bedroom, two pink MP3 players found in Hailey's bedroom, a black MP3 player found in another bedroom inside the house, and a VHS tape labeled 'White Snake' with the name 'Pete' found in Hailey's closet.

The contents of the memory devices were not disclosed.
Read the search warrants
Another search warrant seized a computer and hard drive from the home of Adkins' mother, Christina Walker, in Big Spring.  The attached affidavit states Shawn Adkins had spent time on the computer.  Walker agreed to let investigators search the computer on Dec. 30, two days after Hailey was reported missing.  Police downloaded thee contents of the computer, and when Walker told Ofc. Alexander that she was coming to pick it up on Jan. 5, the computer was placed into evidence, the affidavit said.

The search warrants were signed on Jan. 6 by District Judge Glen Harrison.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: January 13, 2011, 06:02:28 PM »

I can honestly tell you all, I wasn't a 100% perfect angel in college...but never never never did I hang out with these kinds of people, party at their houses, or even knowingly share the same breathing space with these kinds of people. Pardon me, but ummm uhhh wth?

Hey Billie, what kind of people have YOU subjected your children to? Oh, I suppose you'll just say you had no idea anyhow...

Rick Plesea, I sure am thinkin' of u right now!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: January 13, 2011, 06:15:33 PM »

If they are texting each other I hope they are using the same phones LE once had examined!  Wonder if they went and bought bat phones? Maybe we'll get lucky and they will say something incriminating (or text it) as I am sure LE put their 'ears' into their Trac phones originally owned by them.  We shall see!  Mornin' wonderful Monkeys!  Nice to see you back Titch. 

Thanks Melis! Glad to have some time to myself for a change! Nice to "see" ya!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #223 on: January 13, 2011, 06:37:28 PM »

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331216
Documents: Hailey Dunn's iPod, Other Electronics Seized

Additional search warrants obtained by Bigcountryhomepage.com show investigators seized several electronics from Hailey Dunn's home in efforts to learn more about her whereabouts.

The items were taken during a voluntary search of the home Dunn lived in with her mom, Bille Dunn, and Billie's boyfriend, Shawn Adkins.  All the items were consensually handed over by Billie.

Colorado City police officer Kelsey Alexander took a memory stick found in the master bedroom, a CD-R found behind several DVDs in the master bedroom, a CD-R labeled 'Hailey Dunn' found in Hailey's bedroom, two pink MP3 players found in Hailey's bedroom, a black MP3 player found in another bedroom inside the house, and a VHS tape labeled 'White Snake' with the name 'Pete' found in Hailey's closet.

The contents of the memory devices were not disclosed.
Read the search warrants
Another search warrant seized a computer and hard drive from the home of Adkins' mother, Christina Walker, in Big Spring.  The attached affidavit states Shawn Adkins had spent time on the computer.  Walker agreed to let investigators search the computer on Dec. 30, two days after Hailey was reported missing.  Police downloaded thee contents of the computer, and when Walker told Ofc. Alexander that she was coming to pick it up on Jan. 5, the computer was placed into evidence, the affidavit said.

The search warrants were signed on Jan. 6 by District Judge Glen Harrison.

I read the I-pod was lost?

Also, I am so d@mn angry after reading about SA watching her in her room, no wonder she was scared to death of him.....I wonder how many ppl knew this fact 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: January 13, 2011, 06:58:18 PM »

I wonder if some of what's been smoked in the bongs is K2 or what's known as Spice?  In some states, it's legal, some it's been banned and in others, it's on it's way to being banned. It's synthetic cannibis or pot. 

http://www.examiner.com/natural-health-in-national/k2-spice-will-soon-be-illegal-the-united-states-just-like-marijuana
K2 Spice will soon be illegal in the United States just like marijuana
November 24, 2010

Fifteen states have already acted to ban or regulate one or more of the chemicals used in the creation of K2 AKA Spice, AKA Blaze, AKA Red X Dawn. So while you are enjoying your Thanksgiving dinner, casseroles and Thanksgiving desserts this holiday season, the US is moving to make the ingredients used in making synthetic marijuana illegal making K2/Spice an illegal drug. Today, Wednesday November 24, 2010 the US government announced that it is moving to make five key ingredients used in making spice illegal and that will make K2 obsolete as an accepted alternative to marijuana. Spice has ingredients in it that are not approved by the FDA and on the package of all spice it clearly states that it is not for human consumption. But teens and others alike think it’s just a joke and so they smoke it like it is supposed to be smoking. It is marketed as incense which is just a cover, but people are taking it and smoking it to get high.

The five chemicals used in its making mimic THC and is not approved for human use. It has caused a lot of emergency room visits and some deaths have now been attributed to its use. There are even some reports of additions now! The blends sold to the public when smoked are making people across the country sick and there have been an increase in the reports since its day view on the scene in 2008 when the U.S. Customs and Border Protection agency analyzed "Spice." As of Sept. 27, the American Association of Poison Control Centers has reported receiving more than 1,500 calls from 48 states and the District of Columbia about products spiked with these drugs, the DEA said.

DEA says it will allow 30 days for the change to illegal status to take effect so there is not a rush of panic in the American people creating an imminent hazard. John Hoffman, one of the key makers of some of the chemicals in K2 says, “They (the chemicals) are dangerous and anyone who uses them is stupid," in a telephone interview from his Sylva, N.C., home. Huffman said there have been reports of overdoses, suicides, hallucinations, seizures and even cases of addiction since 2008.

Or they could be smoking JWH-018

http://www.examiner.com/natural-health-in-national/what-is-jwh-018-and-why-do-you-need-to-know
What is JWH-018 and why do you need to know?
WH-018 is the new drug on the block and it is causing some serious health issues with teens that are using it to get the same high as smoking it's cousin, marijuana. If you are a parent then this information is for you and it is very important that you do not take this lightly as the drug has been poisoning people on first use. Just reported on about 15 hours ago this new drug called “Spice” or K2 is a cannabinoid a class of drug that includes THC the active compound in marijuana. Teens are buying this drug in the form of incense in a bag and then smoking it like you do marijuana and it gets them high. But this high is coming with a sacrifice, it poisons them, just read the news reports on what hospitals are reporitng. Already people have been calling into the poison control centers and asking questions as to a reaction they are experiencing after taking in the fumes and smoke of the burning incense. There are already teens that have ended up in the emergency room from problems ranging from stomach problems to seizures.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: January 13, 2011, 07:00:07 PM »

I may have called dad first, but then my next call would have been to bf to make sure that is who Hailey said she was going to spend the night with. No mention what so ever of calling bf, just straight to the police station. I think she knows a lot more than what she is telling.
Exactly !....And I asked my husband if he were in SA shoes and knew that he was innocent but they told him that he had  failed the lie detector test what would he do ? And he said the exact same thing that I was thinking..." DO IT AGAIN ! "...your first thoughts would have to be that there was a mistake? Don't think you would run out of the building even if you thought that you were being set up ...You would ask for another agency to give you another one, FBI or something. Just sounds to me like the ativan was an pre thought excuse for failing a test that he already knew he would fail. JMO  The whole thing just stinks! Where is Hailey?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: January 13, 2011, 07:19:05 PM »

Missing Texas Girl Hailey Dunn 'Scared' of Shawn Adkins (with video)

Grandmother Says Adkins Would Stand in Girl's Bedroom Doorway and Watch Her

Hailey Dunn, the Texas girl missing for nearly three weeks, was scared of her mother's boyfriend Shawn Adkins, and said he would stand in the doorway of her bedroom at night watching her.

"Hailey did not like him. She was afraid of him and she didn't want him there," Hailey's paternal grandmother, Connie Jones, told ABCNews.com today.

Adkins, 25, was called one of several persons of interest on Wednesday by investigators in Colorado City, Texas. He was the live-in boyfriend of her mother, Billie Dunn. The couple is reportedly no longer together in the aftermath of Hailey's disappearance.

Adkins was the last person to see the 13-year-old cheerleader on Dec. 27, 2010. Dunn, 33, reported her daughter's disappearance the next day.

"She's very beautiful and outgoing," Jones said. "She plays softball and basketball. She's into all kinds of activities."

Hailey told her grandmother that Adkins would pace around the house at night, talking on his cell phone in the bathroom and peering into her bedroom.

"She had told me on a couple of occasions that...he walked around at night and she said that she could see his shadow standing at her door. She said, 'Nana, he scared me. I'm afraid he's going to come in there,'" Jones said.

Hailey's grandmother said she prays that Dunn was not involved in Hailey's disappearance.

"I don't want her to be involved because she's the mother of my grandkids and they love her," Jones said.

Jones last saw the middle schooler on Christmas Day when Hailey tried to take a picture of her grandmother with her brand new ipod.

"It was a good day," Jones said. "She ate two pieces of chocolate pie and we sat and talked. She told me everything that she had gotten for Christmas."

Jones saw Adkins that day too. She said he was quiet and said nothing to her.

"Ever since this has happened, he's been my top priority as a suspect. I've just always had an eerie feeling about him...just a gut feeling that he's not a trustworthy person," Jones said.

City Manager Peter Kampfer said that investigators have received over 250 leads.

"The law enforcement task group is pursuing all leads. They are aggressively focusing on the criminal aspect of this investigation at this time," Kampfer said.

Kampfer would not comment on whether Hailey's mother is a person of interest or still under investigation.

"As an ongoing part of investigation, I cannot answer that," Kampfer said.

Adkins' car, a white Chevrolet Lumina, and cell phone have been seized. The mother's cell phone has also been seized and her home has been searched.

Records show that police were called to Dunn's home in February of last year after Adkins threatened to hurt Billie and Hailey Dunn.

MORE....

http://abcnews.go.com/US/shawn-adkins-named-person-interst-case-missing-texas/story?id=12608537

Grandma had a responsibility to share what she learned with her son and ... Clint then had the responsibility to take appropriate action to remove his daughter from the environment.

When you consider the time that David and Hailey spent with their father ... there is no way that Clint did not realize what was going on inside the house across the field.

Both Clint and Billie need to be held accountable for not protecting their daughter.  IMO

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 4, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: How often did she come visit you? You live right across the street, correct?

CLINT DUNN: Yes. She comes over every day.

GRACE: At what time?

CLINT DUNN: At all times. She might come over for five minutes, she might come over and spend all day. She comes over every day.

GRACE: Does she let you know she`s coming or does she just show up?

CLINT DUNN: She just shows up.

GRACE: Well, you know what?

CLINT DUNN: She just walks across the field most of the time.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #227 on: January 13, 2011, 07:25:56 PM »

Missing Texas Girl Hailey Dunn 'Scared' of Shawn Adkins (with video)

Grandmother Says Adkins Would Stand in Girl's Bedroom Doorway and Watch Her

Hailey Dunn, the Texas girl missing for nearly three weeks, was scared of her mother's boyfriend Shawn Adkins, and said he would stand in the doorway of her bedroom at night watching her.

"Hailey did not like him. She was afraid of him and she didn't want him there," Hailey's paternal grandmother, Connie Jones, told ABCNews.com today.

Adkins, 25, was called one of several persons of interest on Wednesday by investigators in Colorado City, Texas. He was the live-in boyfriend of her mother, Billie Dunn. The couple is reportedly no longer together in the aftermath of Hailey's disappearance.

Adkins was the last person to see the 13-year-old cheerleader on Dec. 27, 2010. Dunn, 33, reported her daughter's disappearance the next day.

"She's very beautiful and outgoing," Jones said. "She plays softball and basketball. She's into all kinds of activities."

Hailey told her grandmother that Adkins would pace around the house at night, talking on his cell phone in the bathroom and peering into her bedroom.

"She had told me on a couple of occasions that...he walked around at night and she said that she could see his shadow standing at her door. She said, 'Nana, he scared me. I'm afraid he's going to come in there,'" Jones said.

Hailey's grandmother said she prays that Dunn was not involved in Hailey's disappearance.

"I don't want her to be involved because she's the mother of my grandkids and they love her," Jones said.

Jones last saw the middle schooler on Christmas Day when Hailey tried to take a picture of her grandmother with her brand new ipod.

"It was a good day," Jones said. "She ate two pieces of chocolate pie and we sat and talked. She told me everything that she had gotten for Christmas."

Jones saw Adkins that day too. She said he was quiet and said nothing to her.

"Ever since this has happened, he's been my top priority as a suspect. I've just always had an eerie feeling about him...just a gut feeling that he's not a trustworthy person," Jones said.

City Manager Peter Kampfer said that investigators have received over 250 leads.

"The law enforcement task group is pursuing all leads. They are aggressively focusing on the criminal aspect of this investigation at this time," Kampfer said.

Kampfer would not comment on whether Hailey's mother is a person of interest or still under investigation.

"As an ongoing part of investigation, I cannot answer that," Kampfer said.

Adkins' car, a white Chevrolet Lumina, and cell phone have been seized. The mother's cell phone has also been seized and her home has been searched.

Records show that police were called to Dunn's home in February of last year after Adkins threatened to hurt Billie and Hailey Dunn.

MORE....

http://abcnews.go.com/US/shawn-adkins-named-person-interst-case-missing-texas/story?id=12608537

Grandma had a responsibility to share what she learned with her son and ... Clint then had the responsibility to take appropriate action to remove his daughter from the environment.

When you consider the time that David and Hailey spent with their father ... there is no way that Clint did not realize what was going on inside the house across the field.

Both Clint and Billie need to be held accountable for not protecting their daughter.  IMO

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 4, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: How often did she come visit you? You live right across the street, correct?

CLINT DUNN: Yes. She comes over every day.

GRACE: At what time?

CLINT DUNN: At all times. She might come over for five minutes, she might come over and spend all day. She comes over every day.

GRACE: Does she let you know she`s coming or does she just show up?

CLINT DUNN: She just shows up.

GRACE: Well, you know what?

CLINT DUNN: She just walks across the field most of the time.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html

I so agree and sadly this is turning into another case when everyone failed the child, HELLO ppl you are supposed to protect your children, give them a safe home, physically safe and emotionally. I am so appalled at the lack of action and we know it had gone on for at least 10 months since we know about the threat in Feb 2010. I now wonder if it had been going on longer than that, and toally see SA talking about her being promiscous to alleviate any issues he had with molesting her (and I dont think that is a stretch by any means)

Remember how I kept asking WHY did he keep mentioning that he worked so hard to get close to her and could watch the house from where he was living, well now I am starting to see why BUT that is not enough, she should have been removed ASAP~where the heck eas DCF?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: January 13, 2011, 07:34:32 PM »

does anyone know if there was ever an altercation with the son and SA or what the son's oppinion of SA was ?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: January 13, 2011, 07:47:13 PM »

Hailey may not have discussed Shawn watching her with her father..but she did share it with the grand mother..If my grand daughter told me such a thing, you can bet that I would have told my son, her father..and I would have demanded that he take her out of that home!
everyone failed this kid,,,,,again!!!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: January 13, 2011, 07:48:24 PM »

does anyone know if there was ever an altercation with the son and SA or what the son's oppinion of SA was ?

it was written that he said that he really didn't know SA that well...huh? apparently mom didn't either although she dated him for over 2 years...

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: January 13, 2011, 07:54:13 PM »

it was written that he said that he really didn't know SA that well...huh? apparently mom didn't either although she dated him for over 2 years...
Seems like the kids just tried to stay gone to friends etc. Must not have liked to be around SA......can't say that I blame them
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #232 on: January 13, 2011, 07:54:47 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN

Rumor is Grandma is a guest on NG tonight (IS)

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: January 13, 2011, 07:58:27 PM »

Seems like the kids just tried to stay gone to friends etc. Must not have liked to be around SA......can't say that I blame them

that is my take on it too ...sad...
as a child I was put in the position of a wicked step dad ( a few of them actually) and I stuck to myself in my room or outside when I could..never wanted to be around step dad/boyfriends...I love my mom but she was definitely one of those women who had to have a man to feel validated..thank God I was different when I grew up!  She made many many bad choices and us kids paid the price ...

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: January 13, 2011, 07:58:55 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN

Rumor is Grandma is a guest on NG tonight (IS)
Which grandma?
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: January 13, 2011, 08:01:54 PM »

NG covering now
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: January 13, 2011, 08:02:42 PM »

Nancy Grace is on. I'm going in.....

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: January 13, 2011, 08:03:39 PM »

Billie and Grandmother is there tonight.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: January 13, 2011, 08:05:22 PM »

Billie and Grandmother is there tonight.

Maybe just the grandmother. Nancy said "Mother &  grandmother."

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: January 13, 2011, 08:05:37 PM »

Yikes! NG...Grandma thinks that SA molested Hailey and then murdered her when she threatened to tell..
about what some of us have suspected...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.