April 27, 2024, 05:19:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #2 1/12/11 - 1/17/11  (Read 170806 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: January 13, 2011, 08:26:45 PM »

A sheet to get her scent... Hmmm, wonder if it's been tested for foreign dna...
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: January 13, 2011, 08:26:52 PM »

Police are planning to dig under Billie's house.

OMG .  I just tuned in and missed this.  Why?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: January 13, 2011, 08:27:14 PM »

Billie says the police took the sheets off of Hailey's bed. Billie wanted them to leave them for the (search) dogs.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #263 on: January 13, 2011, 08:28:10 PM »

Police are planning to dig under Billie's house.

OMG .  I just tuned in and missed this.  Why?
That I'm not sure of
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: January 13, 2011, 08:28:18 PM »

Another damn lie.......I didn't know how much money I had so I had to go twice to the ATM, hmmm~mine shows the option for BALANCE CHECK? She is lying her arse off

My2cents~I am close to tossing something thru my tv at the moment!

I almost put my neck out when she said they were broke so took money out twice.  WTH? 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: January 13, 2011, 08:28:20 PM »

Thanks!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

helper
Scared Monkey

« Reply #266 on: January 13, 2011, 08:28:38 PM »

Re: Hailey Dunn #2 1/12/11 -
« Reply #244 on: January 13, 2011, 07:14:35 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interesting and scary post on a FB page for Hailey

nest Andrew Joiner ‎**This morning, around 9 - 10 AM, I came upon an Investigative Forensics Van and two other special investigation Sheriff's vehicles parked alongside the Deep Creek Bridge on FM highway 1606 ~5 miles West North West of Dunn, TX. Then short...ly afterward I saw a KTXS news team van heading in that direction from Ira, TX. I have not heard of the cause. I have been told that several News crews have set up to do a live right in front of Billie Dunn's Home. They will be doing another interview w/ her tonight. Apparantly, there was some sort of evidence, either under the bridge or somewhere in the vicinity of, which has just been uncovered. I have absolutely know idea what the cause is and do not mean to insinuate any conclusion. However, I do not believe they would call in a Forensics team to convene at a location unless they had some good reason to do so. I guess we are to find out shortly. God BlessSee More
53 minutes ago ·  3 peopleLoading... · .

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Find-Hailey-Dunn/165260016852020

I live in the area and the buzz in town was that it was a bag of clothes but no one can say if it is related to the case or not
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #267 on: January 13, 2011, 08:29:41 PM »

Another damn lie.......I didn't know how much money I had so I had to go twice to the ATM, hmmm~mine shows the option for BALANCE CHECK? She is lying her arse off

Don't do it!!!!! Use a throw pillow!
Maybe I'll go out during the commercials and toss my remaining fiestaware.......sounds like the paternal Gma tried to get custody around the time of the threat in Feb 2010

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: January 13, 2011, 08:30:34 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nest Andrew Joiner ‎**This morning, around 9 - 10 AM, I came upon an Investigative Forensics Van and two other special investigation Sheriff's vehicles parked alongside the Deep Creek Bridge on FM highway 1606 ~5 miles West North West of Dunn, TX. Then short...ly afterward I saw a KTXS news team van heading in that direction from Ira, TX. I have not heard of the cause. I have been told that several News crews have set up to do a live right in front of Billie Dunn's Home. They will be doing another interview w/ her tonight. Apparantly, there was some sort of evidence, either under the bridge or somewhere in the vicinity of, which has just been uncovered. I have absolutely know idea what the cause is and do not mean to insinuate any conclusion. However, I do not believe they would call in a Forensics team to convene at a location unless they had some good reason to do so. I guess we are to find out shortly. God BlessSee More

I live in the area and the buzz in town was that it was a bag of clothes but no one can say if it is related to the case or not

Thanks Helper - let us know if you hear anything else!
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #269 on: January 13, 2011, 08:31:07 PM »

Hi HELPER- Check out page 4 of this thread. I had a question for you but you may have left by the time I posted. Thanks  an angelic monkey

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #270 on: January 13, 2011, 08:31:15 PM »

Thanks helper......I appreciate your input

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: January 13, 2011, 08:32:07 PM »

David may be the last person to see Hailey if LE can not find the neighbour who saw her on the cell phone.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #272 on: January 13, 2011, 08:32:54 PM »

Thank you caller.....you just hit the nail on the head about her emotions, I can see her pulling out the tissues now. She's not IN her house, is she UNDER it Billie

[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: January 13, 2011, 08:33:16 PM »

Oh my! Billie is getting mad. She said she should not be defending herself.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: January 13, 2011, 08:35:09 PM »

Don't do it!!!!! Use a throw pillow!
Maybe I'll go out during the commercials and toss my remaining fiestaware.......sounds like the paternal Gma tried to get custody around the time of the threat in Feb 2010

Please, not the fiestaware! Now that Billie has gotten mad, her demeanor has changed. She has that defiant "Misty" look on her face.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: January 13, 2011, 08:35:18 PM »

as a grandmother, if that was my grand child, I would have gone right to the mother, that very day! and then I would have asked my grand child if she wanted to come home with me..No way would I have allowed that to go on for even 1 more night if I in any way could stop it!
why oh why do moms bring these creeps into their homes when they have children??  

ITA Cookie.  Maybe Grandma did say something to Mom that was ignored or told to mind her own business.  I think this Grandma is on the father's side of the family.  I would have been all over my son about taking her home with us..and working out the details later.  Infact, I don't think Hailey's Mom would have put up much of a fuss about that..yet I believe Hailey had simpy become a child support check for her and her 25 ear old boyfriend freak.   I haven't heard of, even from the Mom, of much mothering going on for Brandi..she seemed to have been raising herself for quit sometime by all accounts.

I think Momma is just as quilty in this as the boyfriend..no one liked the boyfriend..her ex husband didn't, her son didn't, her daughter didn't.  So at what point didn't this fool of a woman realize her family was worth more then a few drugs and a roll in the hay.......................Yep..I am pissed..this woman was 33 years old..had a 16 year old son and a 12 year old daughter..at what point did she ever put them first?

I hope to he!! her son is living with his Dad now.  
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 09:01:53 PM by klaasend » Logged

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: January 13, 2011, 08:36:08 PM »

Mark K. believes the mother...so do I...no nanners please...sorry, I just don't think that she knows what happened to Hailey...She is not presenting herself as emotional..remember Susan Smith?
I think that Billie just can't believe that she used such poor judgment and may have been responsible for bringing in a killer to her home...She is probably trying to convince herself that it isn't her fault because deep down she knows that it is her fault...jmo

marycat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #277 on: January 13, 2011, 08:37:01 PM »

I read the affidavits and got to thinking back to the beginning about the dogs tracking her scent towards her dads, the MBs, then the motel. I think it is possible something happened after 10pm Sun night and Hailey left the house running for her dads. Someone was chasing her, so she veered off in the direction of MBs, then changed course again heading towards the hotel. I think she never made it that far and that she was "caught" before she made it to safety. I can't get the image out of my mind that she was pursued by SA and an accomplice (his friend, cousin, BD, someone who role played with him), that they had finally decided to role play for real and chose Hailey as the target. I also think Hailey was likely dead and maybe on the car trunk when SA went to work, he got nervous thinking about it, couldn't wait to dispose of her or spme incriminating evidence, manufactured the story about being fired and left work so he could either a) get rid of body/evidence or b) return to the house to make sure he hadn't forgotten something. I just have the strongest feeling about this. I think BD must know something happened and is either involved or afraid she might be accused of being involved so she is covering up, being careful not to point fingers. This is just IMOO and I may be totally off base. I hope so.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: January 13, 2011, 08:37:29 PM »

BD said they were broke on NG and that is why they took out the money.  Maybe they thought the ATM was a slot machine?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: January 13, 2011, 08:38:42 PM »

as a grandmother, if that was my grand child, I would have gone right to the mother, that very day! and then I would have asked my grand child if she wanted to come home with me..No way would I have allowed that to go on for even 1 more night if I in any way could stop it!
why oh why do moms bring these creeps into their homes when they have children??  

ITA Cookie.  Maybe Grandma did say something to Mom that was ignored or told to mind her own business.  I think this Grandma is on the father's side of the family.  I would have been all over my son about taking her home with us..and working out the details later.  Infact, I don't think Hailey's Mom would have put up much of a fuss about that..yet I believe Hailey had simpy become a child support check for her and her 25 ear old boyfriend freak.   I haven't heard of, even from the Mom, of much mothering going on for Brandi..she seemed to have been raising herself for quit sometime by all accounts.

I think Momma is just as quilty in this as the boyfriend..no one liked the boyfriend..her ex husband didn't, her son didn't, her daughter didn't.  So at what point didn't this fool of a woman realize her family was worth more then a few drugs and a roll in the hay.......................Yep..I am pissed..this woman was 33 years old..had a 16 year old son and a 12 year old daughter..at what point did she ever put them first?

I hope to he!! her son is living with his Dad now.  

She was a very foolish Mom that is for sure! agree with that!
when you have "Brandi" up there, do you mean Hailey? xxxx
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 09:02:27 PM by klaasend » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.