April 28, 2024, 05:54:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #2 1/12/11 - 1/17/11  (Read 170839 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #280 on: January 13, 2011, 08:39:25 PM »

Another damn lie.......I didn't know how much money I had so I had to go twice to the ATM, hmmm~mine shows the option for BALANCE CHECK? She is lying her arse off

My2cents~I am close to tossing something thru my tv at the moment!

Don't do it!!!!! Use a throw pillow!
Maybe I'll go out during the commercials and toss my remaining fiestaware.......sounds like the paternal Gma tried to get custody around the time of the threat in Feb 2010

Please, not the fiestaware! Now that Billie has gotten mad, her demeanor has changed. She has that defiant "Misty" look on her face.

Ok, I will use throw pillow.....GMA said whenever she talked to Billie she would get mad, and again Hailey WAS ELEVEN YRS OLD AT THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!! How long has that POS been staying there?? Billie, sorry hon, you chose your BF over your child and ignored each and every red flag and believe me there were tons , and decided to go on with what mattered most to you and it's patently clear it was NOT your daughter. OK, going for the Patron ASAP

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
helper
Scared Monkey

« Reply #281 on: January 13, 2011, 08:39:49 PM »

cartfly the drug labs are not real big there any more the city poilce are not that strong in numbers so they use a drug task force out of abeline,tx  that is very good and have cleaned it up pretty well thats why most come to snyder to get their fix.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: January 13, 2011, 08:39:53 PM »

Mark K. believes the mother...so do I...no nanners please...sorry, I just don't think that she knows what happened to Hailey...She is not presenting herself as emotional..remember Susan Smith?
I think that Billie just can't believe that she used such poor judgment and may have been responsible for bringing in a killer to her home...She is probably trying to convince herself that it isn't her fault because deep down she knows that it is her fault...jmo

I agree.

In her heart I believe she suspects but ....a load of guilt would be lifted from Billie's shoulders if Hailey's demise was not related to Shawn. 

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: January 13, 2011, 08:40:30 PM »

Grandmother Fears Mother's Boyfriend Killed Hailey Dunn

One of Hailey Dunn's grandmothers revealed fears that Shawn Adkins may have raped and then killed the missing 13-year-old Colorado City girl. Connie Jones, mother of Hailey's father Clint Dunn, discussed this nightmare scenario during Thursday's "Nance Grace" show on HLN.
Jones claims that Hailey told her Adkins used to stand by her bedroom door at night. She also says that Hailey told her she was afraid of her mother's live-in boyfriend.

"That appalls me," said Hailey's mother Billie Dunn in response. "Why would nobody tell me this? If she was concerned of that, why not tell me or Clint a long time ago."

Jones went on to say she tried to get custody of Hailey last January.

Grace grilled Billie Dunn concerning information about purchasing illegal narcotics the evening of Hailey's disappearance. According to search warrant affidavits, Dunn admitted to buying drugs in Scurry County.

"I read that too," said Dunn. "The only narcotics I had were prescribed to me and I even showed them to Priscilla to get them on tape."

Later in the broadcast, a caller asked why it appears Billie Dunn isn't showing any emotion.

"I have every horrible emotion imaginable," Dunn responded. "I break down in my room by myself. I try my hardest not to do it on TV."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331296
helper
Scared Monkey

« Reply #284 on: January 13, 2011, 08:40:50 PM »

sawn adkins went to school in snyder,tx
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #285 on: January 13, 2011, 08:42:25 PM »

Does anyone know Billie's date of birth?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: January 13, 2011, 08:43:14 PM »

would be interesting to hear from former girlfriends of Shawn's..what was he like..was he violent, did he do drugs etc....

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: January 13, 2011, 08:44:05 PM »

Documents: Hailey Dunn's iPod, Other Electronics Seized

Additional search warrants obtained by Bigcountryhomepage.com show investigators seized several electronics from Hailey Dunn's home in efforts to learn more about her whereabouts.

The items were taken during a voluntary search of the home Dunn lived in with her mom, Bille Dunn, and Billie's boyfriend, Shawn Adkins.  All the items were consensually handed over by Billie.

Colorado City police officer Kelsey Alexander took a memory stick found in the master bedroom, a CD-R found behind several DVDs in the master bedroom, a CD-R labeled 'Hailey Dunn' found in Hailey's bedroom, two pink MP3 players found in Hailey's bedroom, a black MP3 player found in another bedroom inside the house, and a VHS tape labeled 'White Snake' with the name 'Pete' found in Hailey's closet.

The contents of the memory devices were not disclosed.

Read the search warrants

Another search warrant seized a computer and hard drive from the home of Adkins' mother, Christina Walker, in Big Spring.  The attached affidavit states Shawn Adkins had spent time on the computer.  Walker agreed to let investigators search the computer on Dec. 30, two days after Hailey was reported missing.  Police downloaded thee contents of the computer, and when Walker told Ofc. Alexander that she was coming to pick it up on Jan. 5, the computer was placed into evidence, the affidavit said.

The search warrants were signed on Jan. 6 by District Judge Glen Harrison.

Additional things seized via search warrant were Adkins' car, also registered to Billie Dunn, and both Adkins' and Billie Dunn's cell phones and cell phone records.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331216
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: January 13, 2011, 08:45:00 PM »

Billy Jean Dunn 05-04-1977
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: January 13, 2011, 08:45:41 PM »

sawn adkins went to school in snyder,tx
So he may know the area well then ?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: January 13, 2011, 08:47:06 PM »

Billie did say she had given LE permission to dig under her house.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
helper
Scared Monkey

« Reply #291 on: January 13, 2011, 08:47:35 PM »

yes snyder is in the middle of scurry county and his job would take him to many remote places in scurry county working in the oil fields
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: January 13, 2011, 08:47:44 PM »

The queston I have is why didn't she try to call home on Monday ?
She has a land line at her work, peeps are allowed to make phone calls on breaks.
She never mentions that issue. Two kids, no phone calls during the day ?
Waits until BF picks her up, takes his word for things and then goes to the ATM and then visits her Mum, etc, yet no call during the day to her house to check up or say how are you ?   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: January 13, 2011, 08:48:06 PM »

I will add
Hailey Dunn  08-28-1997
Shawn Casey Adkins  06-30-1985
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #294 on: January 13, 2011, 08:50:24 PM »

I will add
Hailey Dunn  08-28-1997
Shawn Casey Adkins  06-30-1985

Thanks so much!!!!!!!

[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: January 13, 2011, 08:51:01 PM »

The queston I have is why didn't she try to call home on Monday ?
She has a land line at her work, peeps are allowed to make phone calls on breaks.
She never mentions that issue. Two kids, no phone calls during the day ?
Waits until BF picks her up, takes his word for things and then goes to the ATM and then visits her Mum, etc, yet no call during the day to her house to check up or say how are you ?   

good question...

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: January 13, 2011, 08:53:52 PM »

Both Law Enforcement And Volunteers Spend Hours Searching For Dunn Thursday

SCURRY COUNTY, Texas -- Around 5 thirty p.m. Thursday, search crews started winding down. Rangers are heading back to plan out where to search Friday, after both officials and volunteers put in hours Thursday to try and find Hailey Dunn.

KTXS Crews spent the day in Colorado City Thursday.

Since KTXS first released the startling information found in affidavits, missing teen Hailey Dunn's mother has refused to talk with us.

Billie Dunn was on "The Nancy Grace" show again Thursday night.

Meanwhile, we're told by family that Hailey's father, Clint Dunn, is still in Midland, following his own leads.

This as the search intensifies in the southern part of Scurry County.

Law enforcement were seen throughout the small town of Dunn, where Billie Dunn's former live-in boyfriend Shawn Adkins is currently staying with his grandmother.

Authorities confirmed Wednesday that Adkins is a person of interest in their case.

KTXS was told earlier this week, Shawn is no longer talking to media, per advice from his lawyer.

On the edge of Mitchell County, near Dunn, a group of about 10 volunteers were investigating empty fields and vacant homes.

Heather Maddox, who's been searching for Hailey for nearly a week now, says they're not stopping until the 13 year old is found, "I'm a mom. A mom of three kids, one just a year older than Hailey, and I just felt like this is something God laid at my feet and I had to get up and do something."

As for the information in the affidavits, they say that doesn't change their mission.

"I'm not going to point fingers or make accusations," Maddox said, "after the affidavits were put out I just want to know. I want answers and I want to bring Hailey home."

Fellow searcher Deneise Coates chimed in, "We'll keep doing this until we find her. God willing soon."

Volunteers say they'll be back out at it again Friday.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26487531/detail.html
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: January 13, 2011, 08:55:45 PM »

My opinion only, but Shawn wasn't in Scurry county long enough to do anything with Hailey. But he did come back to Colorado City and there was a chunk of time before he was in Big Spring at his mother's. Seems to me that the target area really would be between those two places. As far as I know, do we know where his phone was pinging during that time, or did he shut the phone off?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: January 13, 2011, 08:56:48 PM »

as a grandmother, if that was my grand child, I would have gone right to the mother, that very day! and then I would have asked my grand child if she wanted to come home with me..No way would I have allowed that to go on for even 1 more night if I in any way could stop it!
why oh why do moms bring these creeps into their homes when they have children??  

ITA Cookie.  Maybe Grandma did say something to Mom that was ignored or told to mind her own business.  I think this Grandma is on the father's side of the family.  I would have been all over my son about taking her home with us..and working out the details later.  Infact, I don't think Hailey's Mom would have put up much of a fuss about that..yet I believe Hailey had simpy become a child support check for her and her 25 ear old boyfriend freak.   I haven't heard of, even from the Mom, of much mothering going on for Brandi..she seemed to have been raising herself for quit sometime by all accounts.

I think Momma is just as quilty in this as the boyfriend..no one liked the boyfriend..her ex husband didn't, her son didn't, her daughter didn't.  So at what point didn't this fool of a woman realize her family was worth more then a few drugs and a roll in the hay.......................Yep..I am pissed..this woman was 33 years old..had a 16 year old son and a 12 year old daughter..at what point did she ever put them first?

I hope to he!! her son is living with his Dad now.  

She was a very foolish Mom that is for sure! agree with that!
when you have "Brandi" up there, do you mean Hailey? xxxx

Oh my goodness..Thank you Cookie..I meant Hailey..not Brandi.

Mods could you fix my goof in the names and change Brandi to Hailey on post above.  Thank you Mods!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 09:02:59 PM by klaasend » Logged

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #299 on: January 13, 2011, 08:58:24 PM »

Now she ended it with "he told me I am a good mom"..........Whatever, this from a woman who left a man terroize her child for yrs, I think he raped/molested her personally and threatened to kill her and her mom, is a psycho freak, so sorry Billie~not buying it

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.