April 27, 2024, 07:35:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #2 1/12/11 - 1/17/11  (Read 170770 times)
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #340 on: January 13, 2011, 11:41:09 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/user/stabwoundintercourse#p/u/4/JMBv7i2wVGE

Warning!!! Graphic Language.

At 1:57 is that Billie in the middle?
yeppers that would be her.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #341 on: January 13, 2011, 11:42:06 PM »

Well well, look what I found with the help of my teenager.....>>

(disclaimer: crude language, drug use etc....)
I am still looking at the videos, but SHAWN is in the one titled "Old Video, One of the 1st stabwound"

I am looking thru them too.........scary crap, in this one is this a real gun and whose house is this....any locals help would be appreciated, sick sick sick sick

http://www.youtube.com/user/stabwoundintercourse#p/u/18/-tOYoLpRsFI

http://www.youtube.com/user/StabBrownWoundWhite#p/u/1/7jPQIRwBdXo 

WOWOMGWTF.........is that at Billie's house, that was a yr ago. Knock me over, and thank your teenager, now I am really disgusted 
I think I am going to treat him to his favorite dinner tomorrow after school. My heart sunk in my chest when I looked at that one. Question: can LE make an arrest for drug use etc from a "video" <insert evil laugh> Because my fingers can do the walking.....just sayin' Monkey Devil!

There was definitely residue in that bong! I hope everybody KNOWS that plain old weed doesn't make a person act like that! Something HAD to have been cut in there! This is crazy ridiculous! They have enough to issue a warrant for drugs at this point - so why aren't they doing it? These videos are evidence!

Have they been forwarded to the police yet? If not, I'm gonna do it myself...along with the pictures from Norwood's MySpace a/c.
Yall, I am still sifting through. His "friends" on his youtube also have videos. I just found one with "Billie"in it......thump
The first link I posted was the cousin. I agree put pressure on ol' Corey. They seem very close. I don't know if LE knows anything about these but they should.
This is the link with the one I just watched:

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: January 13, 2011, 11:42:18 PM »

I am still looking at the videos, but SHAWN is in the one titled "Old Video, One of the 1st stabwound"

WOWOMGWTF.........is that at Billie's house, that was a yr ago. Knock me over, and thank your teenager, now I am really disgusted 
I think I am going to treat him to his favorite dinner tomorrow after school. My heart sunk in my chest when I looked at that one. Question: can LE make an arrest for drug use etc from a "video" <insert evil laugh> Because my fingers can do the walking.....just sayin' Monkey Devil!

There was definitely residue in that bong! I hope everybody KNOWS that plain old weed doesn't make a person act like that! Something HAD to have been cut in there! This is crazy ridiculous! They have enough to issue a warrant for drugs at this point - so why aren't they doing it? These videos are evidence!

Have they been forwarded to the police yet? If not, I'm gonna do it myself...along with the pictures from Norwood's MySpace a/c.
Yall, I am still sifting through. His "friends" on his youtube also have videos. I just found one with "Billie"in it......thump
The first link I posted was the cousin. I agree put pressure on ol' Corey. They seem very close. I don't know if LE knows anything about these but they should.

Did you see what his profile on youtube says? Check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/user/StabBrownWoundWhite?has_verified=1#p/a

Snipped (Found on the left under profile) - thought this was interesting...
We like weed and beer, weed and beer, We think you are queer,We use chainsaw's to cut up deer,Cuz we are redneck's that everyone fear.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #343 on: January 13, 2011, 11:43:52 PM »

I am looking thru them too.........scary crap, in this one is this a real gun and whose house is this....any locals help would be appreciated, sick sick sick sick

http://www.youtube.com/user/stabwoundintercourse#p/u/18/-tOYoLpRsFI

Ok, I think they are paintball guns which are still very dangerous when shot at random. I know a girl that was blinded by some nut like these psychos

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: January 13, 2011, 11:44:17 PM »

Well! So much for no drug taking....Why am I not surprised? 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: January 13, 2011, 11:48:01 PM »

WOW

Klaas, I think I'm feeling the same about her as I do about Misty. I don't get it. What possesses people? What? I'm so heartbroken for these innocent kids. Why do people do these things? Why can't anybody make a dent in these crimes? Why?

Know what? When I go to heaven, I'm not gonna ask...I'm gonna DEMAND to know why these things continue. It's makes me lose faith to see this day in and day out. Children are innocent. Adults that make bad choices are the ones that should suffer the consequences. I'm so very very sad.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: January 13, 2011, 11:52:04 PM »

Does anybody remember the addy for Billie's house?

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: January 13, 2011, 11:53:42 PM »

Also, where does ole cuz live?

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: January 13, 2011, 11:58:49 PM »

1804 Chestnut Street, Colorado City, TX (Dunn's house)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: January 13, 2011, 11:59:23 PM »

New Mexico
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: January 13, 2011, 11:59:41 PM »

Thanks!

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: January 14, 2011, 12:02:06 AM »

New Mexico

Lovington, NM (according to his MySpace profile. I thought he lived closer?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: January 14, 2011, 12:02:34 AM »

Thanks!

anytime Wink
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: January 14, 2011, 12:03:18 AM »

Just got home a bit ago & spent time putting up a ton of groceries cuz the kids are due in Mon for a week visit, I have some catching up to do but just read this last page real quick & yet I cant say Im shocked but I will read back & view the video now.     Did Nancy cover the case at all tonight, cuz Ill watch the 3rd airing in a bit if she did.   From the brief posts that I read, seems to me that Billie's lies keep piling up.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: January 14, 2011, 12:06:04 AM »

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: January 14, 2011, 12:06:38 AM »

Just got home a bit ago & spent time putting up a ton of groceries cuz the kids are due in Mon for a week visit, I have some catching up to do but just read this last page real quick & yet I cant say Im shocked but I will read back & view the video now.     Did Nancy cover the case at all tonight, cuz Ill watch the 3rd airing in a bit if she did.   From the brief posts that I read, seems to me that Billie's lies keep piling up.

Yes, Billie was on Nancy Grace and so was her grandmother, Clint's mother. It's worth the watch.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: January 14, 2011, 12:07:09 AM »

Capp - I'm starting to hate her. Literally. I seriously hope I'm off base on her. Dontcha think she's just as culpable? I do. I most certainly hold her just as responsible. Look at the scum she had in her house. Now she very well could be involved in her daughter's disappearance and is leading police all over the place on purpose. Is she just biding her time? Pffft!
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #357 on: January 14, 2011, 12:07:50 AM »

He does put New Mexico on everything, but I think he is really local. Maybe Snyder?

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: January 14, 2011, 12:08:39 AM »

Looking at 1804 Chestnut St on Google Maps, and those videos were not in Billie's back yard.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: January 14, 2011, 12:11:16 AM »

Klaas, please could you save those videos in case they go poof? I don;t have a Youtube a/c. My son does but I don;t want him saving them. I know you have several a/c's for this type of stuff, that's why I'm asking.

Side note: I took screen shots of the first 4 links of affadavits & warrants. I just need to load them into Photobucket. I still have to get the new ones...unless somebody already has them taken care of. I'll post them in the photos thread tomorrow, if that's ok.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.