April 27, 2024, 03:56:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #2 1/12/11 - 1/17/11  (Read 170798 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: January 14, 2011, 12:12:06 AM »

Klaas, please could you save those videos in case they go poof? I don;t have a Youtube a/c. My son does but I don;t want him saving them. I know you have several a/c's for this type of stuff, that's why I'm asking.

Side note: I took screen shots of the first 4 links of affadavits & warrants. I just need to load them into Photobucket. I still have to get the new ones...unless somebody already has them taken care of. I'll post them in the photos thread tomorrow, if that's ok.

I have most of them saved already
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: January 14, 2011, 12:12:41 AM »

Also, where does ole cuz live?

He does put New Mexico on everything, but I think he is really local. Maybe Snyder?

That's what I was thinking, too. For some reason, I thought they were together alot, and Lovington NM is 3 hours away from Colorado City TX...seems too far or something.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: January 14, 2011, 12:13:04 AM »

Klaas, please could you save those videos in case they go poof? I don;t have a Youtube a/c. My son does but I don;t want him saving them. I know you have several a/c's for this type of stuff, that's why I'm asking.

Side note: I took screen shots of the first 4 links of affadavits & warrants. I just need to load them into Photobucket. I still have to get the new ones...unless somebody already has them taken care of. I'll post them in the photos thread tomorrow, if that's ok.

Thank you.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: January 14, 2011, 12:18:14 AM »

Just got home a bit ago & spent time putting up a ton of groceries cuz the kids are due in Mon for a week visit, I have some catching up to do but just read this last page real quick & yet I cant say Im shocked but I will read back & view the video now.     Did Nancy cover the case at all tonight, cuz Ill watch the 3rd airing in a bit if she did.   From the brief posts that I read, seems to me that Billie's lies keep piling up.

Capp - I'm starting to hate her. Literally. I seriously hope I'm off base on her. Dontcha think she's just as culpable? I do. I most certainly hold her just as responsible. Look at the scum she had in her house. Now she very well could be involved in her daughter's disappearance and is leading police all over the place on purpose. Is she just biding her time? Pffft!

I loathe her & again I do not mince words.   She deserves the ridicule tenfold, I dont give a dang that she was 17 when she started having kids or what her socio-economic/educational background is, her natural instinct as a mother should have made her children first and foremost above all else.  It is her duty to care for their well-being in every aspect to the absolute best of her ability...her own actions & having this scum live with her & her children is deplorable.   I am totally convinced that she knows or at least suspects that indeed her b/f is the cause of Hailey being "not at home" as she puts it.   I'm sick of her lies, playing the victim & her being more worried about defending herself & her boyfriend.  Her ex is out looking for Hailey, physically...I think she's full of crap that shes done anything to help find Hailey but talk to the media & that is more to defend herself & her SOB as well as accuse law enforcement of lying about the facts in this case.   I also will not be shocked if it turns out that she knew something happened at her home, not in the least.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: January 14, 2011, 12:20:37 AM »

Just got home a bit ago & spent time putting up a ton of groceries cuz the kids are due in Mon for a week visit, I have some catching up to do but just read this last page real quick & yet I cant say Im shocked but I will read back & view the video now.     Did Nancy cover the case at all tonight, cuz Ill watch the 3rd airing in a bit if she did.   From the brief posts that I read, seems to me that Billie's lies keep piling up.

Capp - I'm starting to hate her. Literally. I seriously hope I'm off base on her. Dontcha think she's just as culpable? I do. I most certainly hold her just as responsible. Look at the scum she had in her house. Now she very well could be involved in her daughter's disappearance and is leading police all over the place on purpose. Is she just biding her time? Pffft!

I loathe her & again I do not mince words.   She deserves the ridicule tenfold, I dont give a dang that she was 17 when she started having kids or what her socio-economic/educational background is, her natural instinct as a mother should have made her children first and foremost above all else.  It is her duty to care for their well-being in every aspect to the absolute best of her ability...her own actions & having this scum live with her & her children is deplorable.   I am totally convinced that she knows or at least suspects that indeed her b/f is the cause of Hailey being "not at home" as she puts it.   I'm sick of her lies, playing the victim & her being more worried about defending herself & her boyfriend.  Her ex is out looking for Hailey, physically...I think she's full of crap that shes done anything to help find Hailey but talk to the media & that is more to defend herself & her SOB as well as accuse law enforcement of lying about the facts in this case.   I also will not be shocked if it turns out that she knew something happened at her home, not in the least.

couldn't have said it better myself.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: January 14, 2011, 12:21:48 AM »

I see ole cuz's papa in the middle of that picture too. Fine role model, I must say.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #366 on: January 14, 2011, 12:25:35 AM »

He does put New Mexico on everything, but I think he is really local. Maybe Snyder?

That's what I was thinking, too. For some reason, I thought they were together alot, and Lovington NM is 3 hours away from Colorado City TX...seems too far or something.
Oh, I didn't realize Lovington was that close to CCity. Those pics of the bongs that you blew up did have a New Mexico address on the prescriptions so he could very well be there.
I am now a member of youtube..... 
I was scared they would disappear and some videos I couldn't view unless a member.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: January 14, 2011, 12:27:19 AM »

Oh, I didn't realize Lovington was that close to CCity. Those pics of the bongs that you blew up did have a New Mexico address on the prescriptions so he could very well be there.
I am now a member of youtube..... 
I was scared they would disappear and some videos I couldn't view unless a member.

I would say in that part of the country it wouldn't be unsual for people to travel that far. Everything is pretty spread out. Lovington is just across the state line in New Mexico.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #368 on: January 14, 2011, 12:28:55 AM »

Thank you Klass!!! an angelic monkey
I can't wait to give my son a big hug in the morning with a big thanks.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: January 14, 2011, 12:31:08 AM »

I see ole cuz's papa in the middle of that picture too. Fine role model, I must say.

Looks like something out of Natural born killers....This picture and this should make it to NG, watch this lousy beeotch squirm then.   She's a lying POS

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: January 14, 2011, 12:32:45 AM »

Yes, he deserves thanks & its a treasure trove of just what these two are like....just think for a minute how any mother could put this crap before her own children.
Thank you Klass!!! an angelic monkey
I can't wait to give my son a big hug in the morning with a big thanks.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #371 on: January 14, 2011, 12:38:09 AM »

I swear I have had it with her.......this is not a mom, she was womb space IMO for Hailey

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331316

Mother Not Sure if Boyfriend's to Blame for Hailey's Disappearance

The mother of missing Colorado City 13-year-old Hailey Dunn says she's still not sure if her boyfriend had anything to do with her daughter's disappearance.
During an interview with a reporter from our sister station in Lubbock, Billie Dunn says she still not ready to point the finger at Shawn Adkins.

"Do you think he had anything to do with it?" asked reporter Tim Barber.

"I just don't know. I am very confused about it and that is why he is not here because I don't know," replied Dunn.

Billie Dunn was now prepared to discuss additional details regarding information revealed in search warrant affidavits released earlier this week. Dunn said her collection of horror movies and documents on serial killers was nothing more than a hobby.

"It is just interesting to me. They are different people they are not like us, they are not like anybody I know their brains work different," said Dunn.

The affidavit also quotes Hailey's uncle Roger who says Adkins compared the killing of a 13-year-old girl to killing a deer. Hailey's uncle went onto say Adkins used to talk about killing deer and cutting them up with a chain saw.

"When you read some of the things about Shawn in the affidavit what were you thinking?" asked Barber.

"It upsets me. It surprises me. It seems like maybe I didn't know him as well as I thought I did if he made some of those statements," said Dunn.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: January 14, 2011, 12:40:23 AM »

I'm just thinking here. Could ole cuz's papa be the uncle who gave an alibi for Shawn? An Uncle and Shawn's mother said he was there all day. Or could he be the uncle who said Shawn said hurting Hailey would be like killing a deer. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: January 14, 2011, 12:43:07 AM »

I swear I have had it with her.......this is not a mom, she was womb space IMO for Hailey

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331316

Mother Not Sure if Boyfriend's to Blame for Hailey's Disappearance

The mother of missing Colorado City 13-year-old Hailey Dunn says she's still not sure if her boyfriend had anything to do with her daughter's disappearance.
During an interview with a reporter from our sister station in Lubbock, Billie Dunn says she still not ready to point the finger at Shawn Adkins.

"Do you think he had anything to do with it?" asked reporter Tim Barber.

"I just don't know. I am very confused about it and that is why he is not here because I don't know," replied Dunn.

Billie Dunn was now prepared to discuss additional details regarding information revealed in search warrant affidavits released earlier this week. Dunn said her collection of horror movies and documents on serial killers was nothing more than a hobby.

"It is just interesting to me. They are different people they are not like us, they are not like anybody I know their brains work different," said Dunn.

The affidavit also quotes Hailey's uncle Roger who says Adkins compared the killing of a 13-year-old girl to killing a deer. Hailey's uncle went onto say Adkins used to talk about killing deer and cutting them up with a chain saw.

"When you read some of the things about Shawn in the affidavit what were you thinking?" asked Barber.

"It upsets me. It surprises me. It seems like maybe I didn't know him as well as I thought I did if he made some of those statements," said Dunn.

BBM I see it was Hailey's uncle who said Shawn said hurting Hailey would be like killing a deer.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: January 14, 2011, 12:43:47 AM »

This is priceless.  Cuz explaining he is on probation for drug paraphernalia while he is giving a guided tour of his drug paraphernalia 

http://www.youtube.com/user/stabwoundintercourse#p/u/28/QdUOlicSwFM
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: January 14, 2011, 12:44:30 AM »

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26489171/detail.html

Search Volunteers Make Special Memorial For Hailey Dunn
By Jocelyn Tovar, KTXS News
POSTED: 9:37 pm CST January 13, 2011

UPDATED: 11:00 pm CST January 13, 2011

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- Some volunteers have been looking for Hailey Dunn everyday for almost two weeks and now they've set up a special memorial they hope a little girl would like.

"All of us out here want her home," said volunteer Freda Radcliff, "It's emotional for us."

Volunteers are growing desperate, KTXS followed a group during their search for Hailey in Dunn two days ago. They were alone then, but were joined by law enforcement Thursday.

Texas Rangers and Sheriff's deputies who wouldn't go on camera wound down their search as the sunset but the volunteers stayed late to work on something special.

"We're wanting everyone who drives into Dunn to remember Hailey," Radcliff said.

So up against the backdrop of a frigid winter wilderness they've placed stuffed animals: A warm reminder a little girl is not forgotten.

((snipped))

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: January 14, 2011, 12:45:04 AM »

Yikes! NG...Grandma thinks that SA molested Hailey and then murdered her when she threatened to tell..
about what some of us have suspected...

Ive been reading back from where I left off this afternoon before going out....now Im really pee'd off beyond recognition.   I will be watching the 3rd repeat of NG in 15 minutes here since I wasnt home earlier.

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #377 on: January 14, 2011, 12:45:08 AM »

Cousin has basically "drawn a road map" for LE to arrest him for drug use. (Shawn is not in this one. I just can't believe someone would post this on a public site....)

This video titled "IM SO HIGH, THAT I DONT REMEMBER WHAT THIS VIDEO WAS ABOUT! "

http://www.youtube.com/user/stabwoundintercourse#p/u/28/QdUOlicSwFM 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: January 14, 2011, 12:45:46 AM »

I can't quit staring at this picture. Shawn look downright demonic and looking at Billie I'm thinking "Do you know where your children are?"

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #379 on: January 14, 2011, 12:48:21 AM »

I'm just thinking here. Could ole cuz's papa be the uncle who gave an alibi for Shawn? An Uncle and Shawn's mother said he was there all day. Or could he be the uncle who said Shawn said hurting Hailey would be like killing a deer. 
Wow, good catch Fannie. I bet he is the Uncle on Shawn's side, ole Cuz's Dad. I think I read the Uncle Shawn spoke to about the deer is Billie's Uncle. I think his name is Del or Dale.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.