April 27, 2024, 03:54:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #2 1/12/11 - 1/17/11  (Read 170797 times)
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #380 on: January 14, 2011, 12:54:30 AM »

Wow, I do not know what 2 say !
Billie Jo is beginning to look more like a "Casey Anthony," everytime she is on Nancy Grace !
IF she is lieing, she is a pro at it !

I wanted 2 believe that she truly is telling the truth about her daughter being missing,
but after this You Tube Video, and actually seeing the bongs, I am reconsidering what may be....

Many teens and young adults listen to heavy metal music, but
when too involved, it seems to come with a price, a behavior  associated from listening to the lyrics,
and making it a central part of your life.
Wasn't this the music that EB and Adam listened to ?

I hope that Hailey has run away. IF she did, she would have a good reason to have done so,
I am certain. In today's society, everything goes, all is ok for many. Our morals have disappeared,
and unless u were raised "old school," and in a home with definite limits, morals and values,
u may have issues in the future. We become like those whom we associate with,
and LQQK at Billie Jo now, or was she always this way ?

Jon Benet was the 1st murdered child case that I followed, and then I got involved with Natalee H., and then Haleigh Cummings,
and then Caylee Anthony, Baby Grace, Zahra, and I wonder WHEN THIS INSANITY AND MURDERING OF OUR CHILDREN WILL STOP ?

I am expecting my 6th Grandchild in 8/2011. What kind of world will that new baby grow up in ? Will it be safe ?
Will my close- knit, loving family be "enough" to see them through this world we live in ?

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: January 14, 2011, 12:56:05 AM »

I swear I have had it with her.......this is not a mom, she was womb space IMO for Hailey

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331316

Mother Not Sure if Boyfriend's to Blame for Hailey's Disappearance

The mother of missing Colorado City 13-year-old Hailey Dunn says she's still not sure if her boyfriend had anything to do with her daughter's disappearance.
During an interview with a reporter from our sister station in Lubbock, Billie Dunn says she still not ready to point the finger at Shawn Adkins.

"Do you think he had anything to do with it?" asked reporter Tim Barber.

"I just don't know. I am very confused about it and that is why he is not here because I don't know," replied Dunn.

Billie Dunn was now prepared to discuss additional details regarding information revealed in search warrant affidavits released earlier this week. Dunn said her collection of horror movies and documents on serial killers was nothing more than a hobby.

"It is just interesting to me. They are different people they are not like us, they are not like anybody I know their brains work different," said Dunn.

The affidavit also quotes Hailey's uncle Roger who says Adkins compared the killing of a 13-year-old girl to killing a deer. Hailey's uncle went onto say Adkins used to talk about killing deer and cutting them up with a chain saw.

"When you read some of the things about Shawn in the affidavit what were you thinking?" asked Barber.

"It upsets me. It surprises me. It seems like maybe I didn't know him as well as I thought I did if he made some of those statements," said Dunn.

BS meter OFF THE CHARTS!!   She knows dang well what he was capable of saying & judging by evidence of her partying with those scum, its abundantly clear she condoned the behavior.  I swear if my kids werent coming in for a visit Mon Id be so tempted to head over there & shake this twit into reality!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: January 14, 2011, 12:59:11 AM »

Video with SA.  Looks to be BD's house with the shed in the back

http://www.youtube.com/user/stabwoundintercourse#p/u/42/BT856hhtXwk
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: January 14, 2011, 01:09:59 AM »

This is priceless.  Cuz explaining he is on probation for drug paraphernalia while he is giving a guided tour of his drug paraphernalia 

http://www.youtube.com/user/stabwoundintercourse#p/u/28/QdUOlicSwFM

Isn't this just a waste of life? To say this is your life? He sounds as though he may have some sense. But his brain is being eaten by the drugs. Very nonchalant about just getting off probation for brass knuckles and drug paraphernalia. And probably not motivated to do anything else except cut up deer with a chain saw and run around in horrible costumes.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: January 14, 2011, 01:12:07 AM »

Also, where does ole cuz live?

He says NM in this one
http://www.youtube.com/user/stabwoundintercourse#p/u/32/dTIwxjHhcCg
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: January 14, 2011, 01:17:08 AM »

I'm watching NG now...Billie is taking the stance "why didnt anyone tell me" when the grandmother was explaining what Hailey told her she feared.   The grandmother is claiming she was thinking of getting custody of Hailey, I believe Billie had to have known Hailey felt negatively with warrant about Shawn.   I do not believe Billie whatsoever at this point.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: January 14, 2011, 01:21:06 AM »

O wait just wait ...Billie is lying about the drugs now & totally avoided NG's questions..."I dont want to get into anything, I know we went to the ATM twice, cuz we had no money we were broke, for food or whatever....we went north for about 15 minutes to my mom's house."   STOP BILLIE, JUST STOP THE NONSENSE!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: January 14, 2011, 01:23:10 AM »

When asked if they were a prescription filled illegally Billie states "I'm not even sure when I filled them."   So what did you buy the night of the 27th?   Why is it in the affidavit, come on girl, stop shoveling crap.

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #388 on: January 14, 2011, 01:24:33 AM »

This is priceless.  Cuz explaining he is on probation for drug paraphernalia while he is giving a guided tour of his drug paraphernalia 

Isn't this just a waste of life? To say this is your life? He sounds as though he may have some sense. But his brain is being eaten by the drugs. Very nonchalant about just getting off probation for brass knuckles and drug paraphernalia. And probably not motivated to do anything else except cut up deer with a chain saw and run around in horrible costumes.
Thnx friend ! I eeded some humor and did find it in your description of this twerp's lifestyle.

PLEASE help me  Who is this skinny guy anyway ?

Who is he related to ?
What a waste, but he likes to be wasted, that is obvious !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: January 14, 2011, 01:25:58 AM »

I've been reading back but has it been confirmed other than NG's show that LE is planning a dig under Billie's house?

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: January 14, 2011, 01:30:47 AM »

Thnx friend ! I eeded some humor and did find it in your description of this twerp's lifestyle.

PLEASE help me  Who is this skinny guy anyway ?

Who is he related to ?
What a waste, but he likes to be wasted, that is obvious !

Somebody needs to feed him a meal. I don't think he can get any skinnier without blowing away.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: January 14, 2011, 01:31:56 AM »

I've been reading back but has it been confirmed other than NG's show that LE is planning a dig under Billie's house?
"

Yes, it had already been annonunced by  the television station from Abilene.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: January 14, 2011, 01:32:55 AM »

Even of Clint or his Mama tried to get custody away from Billie, it would not have worked in their favor.
There was no concrete proof that anything was going on and let's face it, he had a criminal record, she didn't and she worked 7 years at the same place, most of it as a nurse.
She would look good on paper, he wouldn't. 

In most states even if she looked good on paper, if she insisted on living with a guy of a sorted past & was a bad influence on her minor children what she would be told by a judge is that the boyfriend leaves permanently or she risks losing custody.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: January 14, 2011, 01:34:28 AM »

"

Yes, it had already been annonunced by  the television station from Abilene.

Tks Fanny still catching up.   O Mark Klass you are so wrong on this one.  He's defending Billie & saying he admires her for coming on in the face of scrutiny.   No, Mark this young woman is a poor excuse for a mother, period.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: January 14, 2011, 01:35:26 AM »

When asked if they were a prescription filled illegally Billie states "I'm not even sure when I filled them."   So what did you buy the night of the 27th?   Why is it in the affidavit, come on girl, stop shoveling crap.

It must have been on the north side of Snyder near her mother's. They only stayed 15 minutes, so it was a short transaction.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: January 14, 2011, 01:36:40 AM »

It must have been on the north side of Snyder near her mother's. They only stayed 15 minutes, so it was a short transaction.
What I got from that is she is trying to state that she bought her "prescription drugs" but she doesnt remember when she did - I take it that she is deflecting from the direct question.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: January 14, 2011, 01:39:14 AM »

I have looked at so many of these YouTubes I feel like I need my eyes, ears and brain douched out. This could affect an old lady's psyche.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: January 14, 2011, 01:40:00 AM »

I have looked at so many of these YouTubes I feel like I need my eyes, ears and brain douched out. This could affect an old lady's psyche.

I just spit my coffee but yea Im revolted.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: January 14, 2011, 01:40:36 AM »

What I got from that is she is trying to state that she bought her "prescription drugs" but she doesnt remember when she did - I take it that she is deflecting from the direct question.

You could tell when Nancy asked Billie that, she wasn't going to get a straight answer. Probably not a good idea to go on National TV and give the name of your drug dealer.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: January 14, 2011, 01:45:27 AM »

You could tell when Nancy asked Billie that, she wasn't going to get a straight answer. Probably not a good idea to go on National TV and give the name of your drug dealer.

Agreed, but it certainly doesnt do her any favors to lie about the transaction if its right there in the affidavit...she cant exactly elude to the fact that the police made that up, its based on something she or Shawn told them to begin with.

Im getting sick of hearing Billie say "shes not in her home."  Gee Billie, ya think she might be underneath it?  Seriously, I dont know where Mark Klass is coming from with this twit, I see right thru her.   Again, I dont think she was involved in harming Hailey but I truly believe she knows her b/f is bad news & it was her responsibility to end the relationship & get him the heck out of her childrens' lives.   I find her culpable in that regard at the very least.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.