April 27, 2024, 05:09:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #2 1/12/11 - 1/17/11  (Read 170803 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2011, 10:14:52 PM »

can anyone tell me about did hailey have a phone and if so do the police have it..

Billie said Hailey did not have a phone of her own.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2011, 10:16:28 PM »

Page 2 of the following affadavit:http://media.reporternews.com/media/static/0113_001.pdf

On Tuesday, 12-20-2010 at approximately 2:00pm, Hailey DUNN, a White female, date of b i r t h : 08-28-97, was reported missing by her biological mother, Billie DUNN. It was reported that Hailey DUNN was last seen on the afternoon of Monday, 12-27-2010, by Billie DUNN's live-in boyfriend, Shawn Casey ADKINS, a White male, date of birth: 06-30-85.
END QUOTE

Is this an actual error in the affadavit or is it yet another inconsistency? Billie has repeatedly said that she talked to her son around 5:00 and she immediately contacted the police when it became known Hailey was missing. There's a BIG HUGE difference between 2:00 and 5:00.

I believe that is yet another one....hummm
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2011, 10:18:10 PM »

can anyone tell me about did hailey have a phone and if so do the police have it..

Billie said Hailey did not have a phone of her own.
And the mom and boy friend had track phones that the police are suppose to be checking out
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2011, 10:19:30 PM »

Just some thoughts that I will back up later when a transcript of tonight's Nancy Grace is posted.

1.  LE underminded Billie insistence that she had been told that both her and Shawn failed their respective polygraphs.  It is now revealed that there was "deceptive indicated".

2.  If what is revealed on Nancy Grace tonight reflects the truth ... there was no New Year Eve party.  There was an out-of-town aunt and uncle present as well as their grandbaby.  Shawn had a beer.  No alcohol was served.

3.  The crime printouts were Court TV cases.  The same cases that all wannabe detectives who are privy to computers follow.  It was Shawn who was into the weird stuff.

Hey ... I believe that Billie was negligent.  Despite the reported red flags of last February when Shawn threatened both her and Hailey ... she put her children at risk when she allowed Shawn to move in.  However ... was she involved in the disappearance of her daughter?  Does she have knowledge of a coverup?  I don't think so.

I believe that Billie truly suspects that Shawn was involved in the disappearance of her daughter but ... she cannot allow herself to believe it.  Also, LE keeps giving her mixed signals whether the investigation is focused on a runaway or a crime.

Janet   

But why oh why does she keep changing the story? 

I am serious Fanny.  I do not believe that Billie has changed her story.  Please expand.

Thanks

Janet

I gave you a smart azz answer but I did take your question seriously. I was busy helping my hubby so I am not ignoring you. There are so many things she has changed especially on Nancy Grace. Shawn went to work, no she didn't say that started it all off, and it has gone downhill from there. You are very good at documenting you posts, and I started one and gave myself a headache. If you really want me to do it, I will.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2011, 10:20:55 PM »

What about a ipod touch u can call from it. When u get certain apps. Or a iphone you can make phone calls from that to. Anyone no anything about that?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2011, 10:21:51 PM »

Disturbing Details in Hailey Dunn Case Emerge from Court Documents (with video)

SNIPED

THE DAY OF HAILEY'S DISAPPEARANCE, AND SHORTLY AFTER

The documents also say Adkins quit his job in Snyder on the morning of Hailey's disappearance, December 27th. Adkins told investigators he went to his job and then left to visit his mother in Big Spring. However, according to cell phone pings, investigators determined Adkins first made a stop in Colorado City, before heading on to Big Spring.

On the same day, Hailey's brother told her dad, that he attempted to enter their home, but the door was locked. He pounded on the door numerous times, but when he could not get inside, he climbed through a window to make entry. Her brother told her dad that when he got inside he found "Adkins standing in the hallway with a deer in the headlights look."

The affidavit says that Dunn and Adkins "made two withdrawals from an ATM machine in Snyder." The affidavit also indicates the pair used the $140 to purchase drugs from someone in Snyder. Court documents show that Dunn admitted the drugs were for her and Adkins.

According to the affidavit Adkins and Billie Dunn hosted a New Year's Eve party at their home after Hailey Dunn had been reported missing. That would have been three days after Hailey was last seen inside the home. However, according to court documents, Adkins downplayed the event, "stating they just had a few friends over."

This is yet another inconsistency as of today even, Billie in the interview from this afternoon posted here earlier today on the previous thread stated the drugs were for pain & an antibiotic, citing a tooth problem as the reason & that she was given medication after Hailey "went missing."   This statement within the affidavit states that they both got the drugs "from someone" in Snyder...odd not a cited visit to a pharmacy with prescriptions, didnt name the doctor who prescribed it.  Today Billie told a reporter why she had the drugs but it doesnt explain why in the affidavit it states that she admitted that the drugs were for both of them.   So what hours was Billie with Adkins on the 27th exactly?

SNIPED
We will have the latest right here on NewsWest9.com.

http://www.newswest9.com/Global/story.asp?S=13830886

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2011, 10:24:24 PM »

Apologies, my comment above is in between the two snips of the article starting with "the affidavit says that...".  My laptop keyboard has been pitching fits all day.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2011, 10:27:42 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9231.msg1288726#msg1288726

I have a 12 yr old and she has a fb page. I have the password and check it everyday and it is ALL set to private.

My question is....why are NONE of her friends posting comments on her wall? Not even family members...if she was scared to login cause she doesnt wanna get caught she could still login with someone elses page and view her wall???

Apparently there was no home computer.  Although Hailey did receive an Ibox for Christmas which allegedly ceased to work almost immediately ... the implication is that Hailey's opportunties to access her facebook account would have been limited.  Shawn ... on the other hand ... could have had internet access through his cell phone.  IMO

Janet

++++

Where did NANCY GRACE
Aired January 4, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: So police have taken your two disposable cell phones, they have also taken -- you have a computer at home?

B. DUNN: No.

GRACE: So have they looked at her Facebook account?

B. DUNN: They say they are looking into her Facebook. She did have a Facebook account.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html

Where did NANCY GRACE

GRACE: I want to go back to Billie Dunn. I understand police have seized yours and your boyfriend`s cell phones. Why?

BILLIE DUNN: Yes. They`re taking them to check out all the calls that were made on Monday. Hailey did have my cell phone at home and access to it. That would have been the cell phone she was on. She didn`t use Shawn`s cell phone, but they`re checking them both, getting the records off of both of those. And hopefully, we`re going to have answers from the cell phones tonight.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Turtletop17
Scared Monkey

« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2011, 10:27:54 PM »

What about a ipod touch u can call from it. When u get certain apps. Or a iphone you can make phone calls from that to. Anyone no anything about that?

She had an mp3 player. She didnt own an ipod touch and also they had no internet so if she had one she would not have any internet connection on it without a wireless signal.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2011, 10:30:17 PM »

Page 2 of the following affadavit:http://media.reporternews.com/media/static/0113_001.pdf

On Tuesday, 12-20-2010 at approximately 2:00pm, Hailey DUNN, a White female, date of b i r t h : 08-28-97, was reported missing by her biological mother, Billie DUNN. It was reported that Hailey DUNN was last seen on the afternoon of Monday, 12-27-2010, by Billie DUNN's live-in boyfriend, Shawn Casey ADKINS, a White male, date of birth: 06-30-85.
END QUOTE

Is this an actual error in the affadavit or is it yet another inconsistency? Billie has repeatedly said that she talked to her son around 5:00 and she immediately contacted the police when it became known Hailey was missing. There's a BIG HUGE difference between 2:00 and 5:00.

And something else...

Some of the media reports are off in their time. The official affadavit at the same link informs he was pinging from a tower in the area of Colorado City 6:35 - 6:56. Then there's a lapse in time of unuse. Then he's pinging off a tower in the area of Big Spring where his mother lives from 9:38-2:40. His mother lives approx 50 miles from the house in Colorado City. Having said that, there's no way he could have been home at 3:00, not even possible unless he had a plane lol.

What time did he say he last saw Hailey? Also, even though it's been stated that the neighbor's account wasn't credible bc of drug use, what time did they say Hailey was spotted in the back yard talking on a phone?

I'm wondering if the neighbor is a poi, also. Could that be what the authorities meant by saying they have several persons of interest? There's no way, right? Wouldn;t something have leaked by now? Nothing adds up with Billie or Shawn.

How many times did Billie tell various different media, through interviews, that David didn;t get home til 5:00? Now we know it's a fact that he was home at 4:00. Did Billie call the cops or did she go directly to the police station? Did Billie and Shawn share their "joint" car that day or did they ride or drive in seperate vehicles? Nothing makes sense...

I see Shawn fitting with this scenario. I also think Billie can fit into it, too. Hope I'm wrong. Nothing to me can explain a mother being deceptive in more than one poly and knowing full well her child could be in some serious danger and/or dead.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2011, 10:34:43 PM »

Giving Billie Dunn the benefit of the doubt ... could it be that when she was interviewed on the January 3rd Nancy Grace on January 3rd ... she was under the impression that at 3:00 PM on December 27th ... Shawn drove directly from work to home where a short encounter with Hailey occurred.

However ... following the January 3rd Nancy Grace Show ... she was learned that Shawn had left work almost as soon as he arrived on the morning of December 27th.

On the January 4th Nancy Grace Show ... the truth was revealed but ... the change in story was never clarified.

In other words ... could it have been Shawn's deception that changed the story; not Billie's inconsistency.

Think about it.  If Billie has no knowledge regarding her daughter's disappearance ... she is believing Shawn's every word regarding the events encompassing his last encounter with her.

Janet

_______

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 3, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Tell me what happened the day she went missing, Miss Dunn.

DUNN: She went missing on Monday while I was at work. My boyfriend - - he came home from work about 3:00 -- or he got to my house about 3:00. And he`s seen Hailey. Hailey was there. She told him, I`m running across the street to my dad`s house for a few minutes but I`m going Mary Beth`s, and I`m staying the night there. Let my mom know.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/03/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE

GRACE: OK. Last night, didn`t you tell me he was on his way home from work, or did I just get that mistaken?

BILLIE DUNN: No, I said that. He went in Monday morning, but there was an argument. He was fired or there was just a big blow-up there. He walked out. He left his job by 6:30 in the morning and went to Big Spring (ph) to his mom`s house.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2011, 10:36:57 PM »

I have gone back to the affidavits to find the time Shawn and Billie withdrew money from the ATM to buy drugs from somebody in Snyder.  I haven't found the link yet, but my recollection is it was about 6:30 PM. Billie stated when they got ready for bed she hadn't heard from Hailey. My question is, what did they do between the time they withdrew the money in Snyder till the time they were going to bed? And where were they? That's a big chunk of time. I think Billie would have wondered about Hailey before the time they went to bed. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2011, 10:43:11 PM »

Just some thoughts that I will back up later when a transcript of tonight's Nancy Grace is posted.

1.  LE underminded Billie insistence that she had been told that both her and Shawn failed their respective polygraphs.  It is now revealed that there was "deceptive indicated".

2.  If what is revealed on Nancy Grace tonight reflects the truth ... there was no New Year Eve party.  There was an out-of-town aunt and uncle present as well as their grandbaby.  Shawn had a beer.  No alcohol was served.

3.  The crime printouts were Court TV cases.  The same cases that all wannabe detectives who are privy to computers follow.  It was Shawn who was into the weird stuff.

Hey ... I believe that Billie was negligent.  Despite the reported red flags of last February when Shawn threatened both her and Hailey ... she put her children at risk when she allowed Shawn to move in.  However ... was she involved in the disappearance of her daughter?  Does she have knowledge of a coverup?  I don't think so.

I believe that Billie truly suspects that Shawn was involved in the disappearance of her daughter but ... she cannot allow herself to believe it.  Also, LE keeps giving her mixed signals whether the investigation is focused on a runaway or a crime.

Janet   

But why oh why does she keep changing the story? 

I am serious Fanny.  I do not believe that Billie has changed her story.  Please expand.

Thanks

Janet

I gave you a smart azz answer but I did take your question seriously. I was busy helping my hubby so I am not ignoring you. There are so many things she has changed especially on Nancy Grace. Shawn went to work, no she didn't say that started it all off, and it has gone downhill from there. You are very good at documenting you posts, and I started one and gave myself a headache. If you really want me to do it, I will.

Hi Fanny

I believe that any inconsistencies in Billie's story are the the result of inconsistencies in Shawn's story.  Think about it.  Billie does not have story.  She was at work all day.  She is only repeating what Shawn is stating pertaining to his day that ended with a short encounter with Hailey and ... there lies the inconsistencies ... Shawn's inconsistencies.

IMO

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2011, 10:44:01 PM »

I have gone back to the affidavits to find the time Shawn and Billie withdrew money from the ATM to buy drugs from somebody in Snyder.  I haven't found the link yet, but my recollection is it was about 6:30 PM. Billie stated when they got ready for bed she hadn't heard from Hailey. My question is, what did they do between the time they withdrew the money in Snyder till the time they were going to bed? And where were they? That's a big chunk of time. I think Billie would have wondered about Hailey before the time they went to bed. 

Bingo! I found it!

During the investigation into the whereabouts of Shawn ADKINS and Billie DUNN
during the time that Hailey DUNN disappeared, it was determined by
ir~vestigators that:  Shawn ADKINS  and Billie DUNN had made  two witk~dxawals from
an ATM machine in Snyder, Scurry County Texas on Monday December 27'"t
6:lQPM and 6:20PM. The first withdrawal was for $60.00 and the second
withdrawal Nas  for $80.00.  It  was determined through the voluntary interview
arid  voluntary admission of Billie DUNN  that the money was  used to purchase
illegal narcotics from a person in Scurry County, Texas. DUNN  admicted that
the  illegal narcotics where for ADKWNS and HERSELF.

http://media.reporternews.com/media/static/0113_001.pdf

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2011, 10:46:06 PM »

Giving Billie Dunn the benefit of the doubt ... could it be that when she was interviewed on the January 3rd Nancy Grace on January 3rd ... she was under the impression that at 3:00 PM on December 27th ... Shawn drove directly from work to home where a short encounter with Hailey occurred.

However ... following the January 3rd Nancy Grace Show ... she was learned that Shawn had left work almost as soon as he arrived on the morning of December 27th.

On the January 4th Nancy Grace Show ... the truth was revealed but ... the change in story was never clarified.

In other words ... could it have been Shawn's deception that changed the story; not Billie's inconsistency.

Think about it.  If Billie has no knowledge regarding her daughter's disappearance ... she is believing Shawn's every word regarding the events encompassing his last encounter with her.

Janet

_______

NANCY GRACE

DUNN: She went missing on Monday while I was at work. My boyfriend - - he came home from work about 3:00 -- or he got to my house about 3:00. And he`s seen Hailey. Hailey was there. She told him, I`m running across the street to my dad`s house for a few minutes but I`m going Mary Beth`s, and I`m staying the night there. Let my mom know.

NANCY GRACE

GRACE: OK. Last night, didn`t you tell me he was on his way home from work, or did I just get that mistaken?

BILLIE DUNN: No, I said that. He went in Monday morning, but there was an argument. He was fired or there was just a big blow-up there. He walked out. He left his job by 6:30 in the morning and went to Big Spring (ph) to his mom`s house.

Janet..I think this is the case with Billie..I still don't think that she is involved..I think that she is naive and a bit slow to be honest.
 I think that she is being guided if you will by this boyfriend...and I think that she is coming into the bitter realization that he may have done something awful to her daughter...jmo of course...
Am watching the later NG show now as we are speaking..

what about that smirk on that officer's face??? very inappropriate when a child is missing! jmo...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2011, 10:48:18 PM »

snip from Janet's post above:

Hi Fanny

I believe that any inconsistencies in Billie's story are the the result of inconsistencies in Shawn's story.  Think about it.  Billie does not have story.  She was at work all day.  She is only repeating what Shawn is stating pertaining to his day that ended with a short encounter with Hailey and ... there lies the inconsistencies ... Shawn's inconsistencies.

IMO

Janet

I think so too...

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2011, 10:51:38 PM »

Bingo! I found it!

ir~vestigators that:  Shawn ADKINS  and Billie DUNN had made  two witk~dxawals from
an ATM machine in Snyder, Scurry County Texas on Monday December 27'"t
6:lQPM and 6:20PM. The first withdrawal was for $60.00 and the second
withdrawal Nas  for $80.00.  It  was determined through the voluntary interview
arid  voluntary admission of Billie DUNN  that the money was  used to purchase
illegal narcotics from a person in Scurry County, Texas. DUNN  admicted that
the  illegal narcotics where for ADKWNS and HERSELF

http://media.reporternews.com/media/static/0113_001.pdf

Yup, and I questioned the drug buying a few posts up ^  How do you go from admitting it was illegal narcotics to I had a tooth ache & it was for antibiotics & pain?  PS you go to a pharmacy with a prescription from a doctor NOT "some person."

I agree with you Fanny, there is a good bit of time gaps.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2011, 10:52:05 PM »

Fanny ... no inconsistency ... no time mentioned.

Billie was not concerned about her daughter at that point.  She was doing what her and Shawn did as part of their everyday lifestyle.  If she omitted on Nancy Grace regarding obtaining monies for illegal drug activity when recounting her evening ... so be it.  Why would she incriminate herself when it has nothing to do with the disappearance of Hailey?

Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE

So that evening when he picked me up from work, we got home, we were getting ready for bed. I didn`t get worried when I hadn`t heard from Hailey. I thought she was at Mary Beth`s. I was kind of upset that she didn`t call and confirm it with me, but not worried at that point.

_____

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2011, 10:53:02 PM »

It was the night before, though. 12/26 at 6:19 & then again at 6:20.
Here it is:

investigators that: Shawn ADKINS and Billie DUNN had made two withdrawals from
an ATM machine in Snyder, Scurry County Texas on Monday December 27th
6:l9PM and 6:20PM. The first withdrawal was for $60.00 and the second
withdrawal Nas for $80.00. It was determined through the voluntary interview
and voluntary admission of Billie DUNN that the money was used to purchase
illegal narcotics from a person in Scurry County, Texas. DUNN admitted that
the illegal narcotics where for ADKINS and HERSELF.
END QUOTE

I wish the media would get the facts straight... ILLEGAL says something imo.

And furthermore, polygraphs are videotaped now. Enough of Billie Jean's lies. Enough. She needs to quit spreading her lies to the media and whomever will listen to her speak. When an affadavit is written involving a missing child, and people close to said child are interviewed, it is recorded. If more than one cop or investigator isn't present, it is videotaped and recorded. She's gonna look like a fool in front of a judge if she doesn't knock it off. As a matter of fact, usually it's videotaped anyway! There is no way on the face of this earth that an investigator would type that Billie Jean Dunn said they used the $140 to purchase illegal narcotics if they didn;t have proof that she did in fact state that. This isn't the freaking mafia for crying out loud. It's a 6 man small town team of cops. This is ridiculous.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2011, 10:55:47 PM »

snip from Janet's post above:

Hi Fanny

IMO

Janet

I think so too...

Cant agree this time, yea she might be bouncing off of what Shawn told her to a degree up to the point that she was at work but that doesnt explain her ever changing stories from when she went to go get the drugs with him thru the 28th when she then decided to report her missing.   Like tonight there was no need for her to lie that they were watching news all night on New Year's eve attempting to minimize the report that came out today that they had people over for New Year's...there was hardly any evening news on cable or local due to most channels having specials showing the New Year's celebrations across the country.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.