April 27, 2024, 11:51:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #2 1/12/11 - 1/17/11  (Read 170780 times)
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #400 on: January 14, 2011, 01:47:46 AM »

ANYONE:
What relatonship is the skinny, You Tube dude to Billie, and her crew ?
I am referring to the one who wants to return to jail, after filming a hash tour !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #401 on: January 14, 2011, 01:50:02 AM »

When asked if they were a prescription filled illegally Billie states "I'm not even sure when I filled them."   So what did you buy the night of the 27th?   Why is it in the affidavit, come on girl, stop shoveling crap.

It must have been on the north side of Snyder near her mother's. They only stayed 15 minutes, so it was a short transaction.
What I got from that is she is trying to state that she bought her "prescription drugs" but she doesnt remember when she did - I take it that she is deflecting from the direct question.

You could tell when Nancy asked Billie that, she wasn't going to get a straight answer. Probably not a good idea to go on National TV and give the name of your drug dealer.

Agreed, but it certainly doesnt do her any favors to lie about the transaction if its right there in the affidavit...she cant exactly elude to the fact that the police made that up, its based on something she or Shawn told them to begin with.

Im getting sick of hearing Billie say "shes not in her home."  Gee Billie, ya think she might be underneath it?  Seriously, I dont know where Mark Klass is coming from with this twit, I see right thru her.   Again, I dont think she was involved in harming Hailey but I truly believe she knows her b/f is bad news & it was her responsibility to end the relationship & get him the heck out of her childrens' lives.   I find her culpable in that regard at the very least.
I am with u all the way !
I am certain that Billie knows a lot more than she is saying.
She is blinded by love.
So many of these will stick by their man, even if he is bad news, and it sickens me !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: January 14, 2011, 01:51:29 AM »

When asked if they were a prescription filled illegally Billie states "I'm not even sure when I filled them."   So what did you buy the night of the 27th?   Why is it in the affidavit, come on girl, stop shoveling crap.

It must have been on the north side of Snyder near her mother's. They only stayed 15 minutes, so it was a short transaction.
What I got from that is she is trying to state that she bought her "prescription drugs" but she doesnt remember when she did - I take it that she is deflecting from the direct question.

You could tell when Nancy asked Billie that, she wasn't going to get a straight answer. Probably not a good idea to go on National TV and give the name of your drug dealer.

The sandman has come to my house. I am going to have to try to get the cats moved so I can get in my own bed with my hubby. We have court tomorrow for Caylee at 2:00PM. The time has been changed. Capp if you get a chance, go look at what's new over there with Jar and Bozo. We've got to get there early to get a good seat. I wouldn't miss it for anything. Nite Ya'll. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: January 14, 2011, 01:53:53 AM »

ANYONE:
I am referring to the one who wants to return to jail, after filming a hash tour !

I'm not sure LOP. I though he might be ole cuz's younger brother. He looks a little like cuz.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: January 14, 2011, 01:59:51 AM »

The sandman has come to my house. I am going to have to try to get the cats moved so I can get in my own bed with my hubby. We have court tomorrow for Caylee at 2:00PM. The time has been changed. Capp if you get a chance, go look at what's new over there with Jar and Bozo. We've got to get there early to get a good seat. I wouldn't miss it for anything. Nite Ya'll. 

Sleep tight Fanny & I'll be there with coffee.  I did see something on my facebook that mentioned Bozo requested that the prosecution not cash the check (are you flipping kidding me).   I also saw that "Colonel Crusty" is taking on another scumbucket's case, I guess he thinks that will give them a few delays so the trial doesnt start in May...nope, dont think thats happening.

I'm gonna call it a night as well, just got done watching NG & I have to watch something silly so I can get my mind off the aggravation I'm feeling over this case.

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #405 on: January 14, 2011, 02:03:16 AM »

Nite Fanny and Capp.
I am out of here also.

Busy weekend for me.
I am relief for sitting vigil for my dying sister.
Say a prayer for me.
Plan to take the pc along.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: January 14, 2011, 02:09:12 AM »

Nite Fanny and Capp.
I am out of here also.

Busy weekend for me.
I am relief for sitting vigil for my dying sister.
Say a prayer for me.
Plan to take the pc along.

Oh, so sorry Lake, I surely will have you and yours in my prayers...nite nite everyone

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #407 on: January 14, 2011, 02:21:07 AM »

ANYONE:
He is Shawn's cousin Corey Norwood. If you search on the first thread we found allot of pictures and video of him and shawn on Corey's myspace and a facebook. I think he is a first cousin from all that I have seen and pieced together through facebook.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #408 on: January 14, 2011, 02:23:36 AM »

Wow, I do not know what 2 say !
Billie Jo is beginning to look more like a "Casey Anthony," everytime she is on Nancy Grace !
IF she is lieing, she is a pro at it !

I wanted 2 believe that she truly is telling the truth about her daughter being missing,
but after this You Tube Video, and actually seeing the bongs, I am reconsidering what may be....

Many teens and young adults listen to heavy metal music, but
when too involved, it seems to come with a price, a behavior  associated from listening to the lyrics,
and making it a central part of your life.
Wasn't this the music that EB and Adam listened to ?

I hope that Hailey has run away. IF she did, she would have a good reason to have done so,
I am certain. In today's society, everything goes, all is ok for many. Our morals have disappeared,
and unless u were raised "old school," and in a home with definite limits, morals and values,
u may have issues in the future. We become like those whom we associate with,
and LQQK at Billie Jo now, or was she always this way ?

Jon Benet was the 1st murdered child case that I followed, and then I got involved with Natalee H., and then Haleigh Cummings,
and then Caylee Anthony, Baby Grace, Zahra, and I wonder WHEN THIS INSANITY AND MURDERING OF OUR CHILDREN WILL STOP ?

I am expecting my 6th Grandchild in 8/2011. What kind of world will that new baby grow up in ? Will it be safe ?
Will my close- knit, loving family be "enough" to see them through this world we live in ?

I know it is so sad to see what has happened to our world and the morals of people now. I just don't understand.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #409 on: January 14, 2011, 02:25:50 AM »

Good night all an angelic monkey

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: January 14, 2011, 08:13:05 AM »

Cartfly..good catch on that video of Shawn! I think that everything like this needs to be forwarded to LE and to Nancy Grace..especially LE...maybe they already have it but just in case they missed it...

LEP..prayers for you and your sister...

oh, and good morning everyone! perhaps today will be the day when Hailey is found...hopefully alive..but it isn't looking good at this point. sadly...

Turtletop17
Scared Monkey

« Reply #411 on: January 14, 2011, 08:44:11 AM »

darn...one night I go to bed early. I wake up and start reading....the videos went POOF!

Did anyone get a copy of it before it disappeared?
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: January 14, 2011, 08:49:18 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/user/stabwoundintercourse#p/u/4/JMBv7i2wVGE

Warning!!! Graphic Language.

At 1:57 is that Billie in the middle?
yeppers that would be her.
I can't seem to pull up this video ....has it been removed? If I am not mistaken on the cousin's FB/MS page it said that he was going to school in Sweetwater Texas Around this time so maybe the video was made when he was there in west txas area with Shawn ?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: January 14, 2011, 08:50:08 AM »

darn...one night I go to bed early. I wake up and start reading....the videos went POOF!

Did anyone get a copy of it before it disappeared?

Turtle..I just saw it not more than a half hour ago..I clicked on Cart's link in one of her posts.. did you try that?

Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #414 on: January 14, 2011, 09:01:02 AM »

Not coming up for me either. Says all videos have been deleted by owner.

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: January 14, 2011, 09:06:25 AM »

klaas has them saved I think.

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #416 on: January 14, 2011, 09:08:51 AM »

Well well, look what I found with the help of my teenager.....>>

(disclaimer: crude language, drug use etc....)
I am still looking at the videos, but SHAWN is in the one titled "Old Video, One of the 1st stabwound"

http://www.youtube.com/user/StabBrownWoundWhite#p/u/1/7jPQIRwBdXo 

WOWOMGWTF.........is that at Billie's house, that was a yr ago. Knock me over, and thank your teenage, now I am really disgusted 
Sorry to quote myself, but the first link found (above) still has the video up. The other link found later has been removed but Klass said she was saving them. Somebody got word about 4 hours after posting and started cleaning house..... Monkey Devil!

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: January 14, 2011, 09:30:11 AM »

Hahahaha!  Our wonderful Klaas did say she was saving them!!!!  Never fear Monkeys our leader has our back, not to mention we have each other!  You guys have me so spoiled.  I never learned to cut and paste till coming here and I didn't really have to learn it cause you all are so awsome providing links and other helpful info on cases that I really can't go anywhere but here or BOC. Wouldn't go anywhere else anyway. The first time I heard about a crime blog was the day I heard about Caylee and found Cayleedailey and somehow that day got directed here and never left!!!  Very dependent on this site and Blink.  Don't trust other sites.  Thanks to the Monkeys and our Mods and Klaas for keeping it real, honest and the most trustworthy.  Now do you guys reckon cousin pulled his vids because of his drug use on camera or SA had him do it for same reason plus all the chainsaw/killer type innuendo? 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: January 14, 2011, 09:46:03 AM »

Hahahaha!  Our wonderful Klaas did say she was saving them!!!!  Never fear Monkeys our leader has our back, not to mention we have each other!  You guys have me so spoiled.  I never learned to cut and paste till coming here and I didn't really have to learn it cause you all are so awsome providing links and other helpful info on cases that I really can't go anywhere but here or BOC. Wouldn't go anywhere else anyway. The first time I heard about a crime blog was the day I heard about Caylee and found Cayleedailey and somehow that day got directed here and never left!!!  Very dependent on this site and Blink.  Don't trust other sites.  Thanks to the Monkeys and our Mods and Klaas for keeping it real, honest and the most trustworthy.  Now do you guys reckon cousin pulled his vids because of his drug use on camera or SA had him do it for same reason plus all the chainsaw/killer type innuendo? 

probably both reasons that you stated...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: January 14, 2011, 09:48:25 AM »

i saved 8 of them because there was no real reason to save some of them.  I'm uploading right now to photobucket.    I wanted to make sure I got all the ones with the drugs plus the one where we see Billie as well. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.