April 28, 2024, 02:04:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #2 1/12/11 - 1/17/11  (Read 170830 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #420 on: January 14, 2011, 09:53:49 AM »

i saved 8 of them because there was no real reason to save some of them.  I'm uploading right now to photobucket.    I wanted to make sure I got all the ones with the drugs plus the one where we see Billie as well. 
Thank you Klaas, you are the best.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: January 14, 2011, 09:56:21 AM »

i saved 8 of them because there was no real reason to save some of them.  I'm uploading right now to photobucket.    I wanted to make sure I got all the ones with the drugs plus the one where we see Billie as well. 

Still uploading.  When it's done I'll post them in a new thread I've created called SHAWN ADKINS AND COUSIN'S YOUTUBES.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: January 14, 2011, 10:12:09 AM »

i saved 8 of them because there was no real reason to save some of them.  I'm uploading right now to photobucket.    I wanted to make sure I got all the ones with the drugs plus the one where we see Billie as well.  

Still uploading.  When it's done I'll post them in a new thread I've created called SHAWN ADKINS AND COUSIN'S YOUTUBES.

Thank you, Klaas...I think we all predicted it would happen...

HEY YOU GUYS THAT THINK YOU'RE SLICK BY DELETING THOSE VIDS, DO YOU THINK YOU'RE SERIOUSLY OUTWITTING THE POPO & THE FBI? I MEAN SERIOUSLY? WHAT A BUNCH OF IDIOTS YOU ARE BC I'M CERTAIN THE POLICE HAVE ALREADY VIEWED THOSE VIDEOS, HAVE TRACKED THE LINKS, ARE REQUESTING WARRANTS AS I TYPE THIS, AND THEY PROBABLY THANK SCAREDMONKEYS.COM FOR BRINGING IT TO THEIR ATTENTION! HAPPY EARLY VALENTINE'S DAY. NOW GET YOUR CRAP TOGETHER!
(Edit to remove bold, color and large letters, please refrain from using these in a full post.  MuffyBee)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 10:57:26 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: January 14, 2011, 10:16:26 AM »

Tell it Mama Titch!!! Thanks Klaas once again!  Y'all have a wonderful day as I am off to work to care for my dear, sweet 94yo friend!  I hope today we get more info cause I just feel some of the thing said or avoided on NancyG. last night will be followed up on by reporters.  At least I hope so!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: January 14, 2011, 10:20:17 AM »

i saved 8 of them because there was no real reason to save some of them.  I'm uploading right now to photobucket.    I wanted to make sure I got all the ones with the drugs plus the one where we see Billie as well.  

Still uploading.  When it's done I'll post them in a new thread I've created called SHAWN ADKINS AND COUSIN'S YOUTUBES.

Thank you, Klaas...I think we all predicted it would happen...

HEY YOU GUYS THAT THINK YOU'RE SLICK BY DELETING THOSE VIDS, DO YOU THINK YOU'RE SERIOUSLY OUTWITTING THE POPO & THE FBI? I MEAN SERIOUSLY? WHAT A BUNCH OF IDIOTS YOU ARE BC I'M CERTAIN THE POLICE HAVE ALREADY VIEWED THOSE VIDEOS, HAVE TRACKED THE LINKS, ARE REQUESTING WARRANTS AS I TYPE THIS, AND THEY PROBABLY THANK SCAREDMONKEYS.COM FOR BRINGING IT TO THEIR ATTENTION! HAPPY EARLY VALENTINE'S DAY. NOW GET YOUR CRAP TOGETHER!(Edit to remove bold, color and large letters.  Please refrain from making full posts using these.  MuffyBee)

OH YEAH... 1 MORE THING...

WAS THAT AN UNDERAGE KID TOKEN' OFF A PIPE WITH YOU BUNCH OF LOSERS? IT LOOKED LIKE TYLER. YOU'D BETTER HOPE IT WASN'T BC BASED ON WHEN IT WAS FILMED & UPLOADED, HE'D HAVE BEEN AROUND 16 OR 17!

NOW GO & ENJOY YOU'RE NICE SLOW BURN. WAS IT WORTH IT? HUH? DO SOMETHING POSITIVE WITH YOU'RE LIVES. JEESH.[/color]
(Edit to remove bold, color and large letters.  Please refrain from using these for a full post.  MuffyBee)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 10:56:32 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: January 14, 2011, 10:22:34 AM »

Mom's boyfriend prays for missing teen's return
By BETSY BLANEY, Associated Press

Friday, January 14, 2011 at 6:25 a.m.

DALLAS — A man named as a person of interest in the case of a missing 13-year-old girl from West Texas says he is not responsible for her disappearance.

Twenty-five-year-old Shawn Adkins tells The Associated Press exclusively he would "never ever do anything to harm Hailey" Dunn, whose mother reported her missing Dec. 28 in Colorado City.

Adkins said Friday that he prays daily for Hailey's return.

Billie Dunn, Hailey's mother, told police that Adkins said he last saw the teen Dec. 27. Police say Hailey told Adkins she was walking to her father's home nearby and then to a friend's house where she was spending the night. Hailey did not arrive at either location.

Dunn denies involvement in her daughter's disappearance. No one has been arrested in the case.

http://www.sigonsandiego.com/news/2011/jan/14/moms-boyfriend-prays-for-missing-teens-return/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: January 14, 2011, 10:23:39 AM »

Possibly Human Bone Found in Scurry County 1/14/11

Friday, January 14, 2011

Dunn, Texas- According to KBST News, a search party involved in the search for Hailey Dunn has recovered what some believe may be a human bone.

KBST tells us that authorities including DPS, Texas Rangers and the Scurry County Sheriff’s Office were called to the scene near Highway 208 & FM 1606 and investigated the discovery.

The reported bone has been sent off for analysis to determine if it is human, who it may belong to.

At this time, there has been no confirmation that this reported bone may be related to the case of Hailey Dunn but stay tuned to CBS7 and CBS7.com for any developments as soon as they become available.

http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=23345
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: January 14, 2011, 10:25:55 AM »

All Signs Point to Boyfriend in Hailey Dunn's Disappearance

Colorado City, TX -   After remaining tight lipped Thursday about investigation into the disappearance of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn, law enforcement in Colorado City may be ready to reveal new information about the case Friday. Investigators continue to be very sensitive about any information they release fearing it could compromise their case.
At this point, law enforcement tells us Hailey Dunn's case is primarily a criminal investigation. Texas DPS Senior Trooper Sparky Dean and City Manager Pete Kampfer have said there are several "persons of interest." The only one they're willing to name in Shawn Adkins, the boyfriend of Hailey Dunn's mother.

Adkins is believed to be the last person to see Hailey alive on the afternoon of Monday, December 27. After failing a polygraph test, Adkins has been staying at a home in Dunn, Texas, After initially being open to interviews, he's no longer speaking out at the request of an attorney. On Friday morning, bigcountryhomepage.com obtained two internet videos that appear to show Adkins smoking pot, cursing, and posing in costume with knives.

Billie Dunn says she no longer knows what to think about the man she dated for so many months.

"I just don't know. I am very confused about it and that is why he is not here (her home) because I don't know," said Dunn about whether Adkins was involved in her daughter's disappearance.

Other people are pointing the finger directly at Adkins.

On Thursday's "Nancy Grace" broadcast on HLN, Hailey's paternal grandmother, Connie Jones, said she fears Adkins has done the worst. Jones told Nancy Grace she's afraid Adkins has killed her granddaughter.

Many of the searchers combing through fields and brush in an attempt to find Hailey also have a growing suspicion about Adkins. Some refused to go on camera with KTAB's Tiffany Tatro Thursday fearing retribution from Adkins. Searcher Freda Radcliff told Tatro things aren't looking good.

"I think it's going to be a horrible outcome," said Radcliff. "The fact that she said she could be found in Scurry County and that they should be looking at both of them. They've done something to her."

Additional search warrants obtained by bigcountryhomepage.com Thursday show investigators seized several electronics from Hailey Dunn's home in an effort to learn more about her whereabouts. They also took a computer from the home of Shawn Adkins' mother that Adkins is believed to have used. The contents of those devices and items were not revealed.

The release of those affidavits followed the release of shocking documents Wednesday that show Billie Dunn and Shawn Adkins failed polygraph exams concerning Hailey's disappearance, held a party after reporting her missing, purchased illegal drugs, and continue to change the stories they're giving to investigators.

Despite all the mounting evidence, the community and law enforcement are trying to remain hopeful and optimistic Hailey could still be found alive. Volunteers are planning additional searches around the town of Dunn on Friday.

Officials now say the information that leads to Hailey's safe return is $15,000. They previously estimated much higher at $25,000.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331396
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: January 14, 2011, 10:27:47 AM »

Videos Appear to Show Adkins Smoking Pot, Posing with Knives

Two internet videos uncovered by users of the "Find Hailey Dunn" and "Help Find Hailey Dunn" Facebook pages appear to show the boyfriend of Hailey Dunn's mother using illegal drugs, cursing, and posing with knives.
Adkins is believed to be the last person to see the 13-year-old alive before she vanished from the small town of Colorado City on December 27, 2010.

One video links back to someone claiming to be a relative of Adkins. It appears the original copy of the second video has been removed by the poster.

In the first video, Adkins is shown lighting a pipe in the back of a boat. After taking a few puffs, Adkins warns children not to use drugs. He then proceeds to act like he's driving the boat in an empty field. At one point, he quickly turns to the camera and say, "I'm alive" while laughing. Adkins then proceeds to "play" the boat oar like a guitar and violin.

The second video features images and scrolling text put to music. It's unclear who produced the video that prominently features images of Adkins.

The pictures in the video show Adkins smoking and preparing drugs. The video also includes images of someone believed to be Adkins wearing a costume and posing with knives. The scrolling text includes messages like "I'll destroy" and two comments directed toward Muslims.

Bigcountryhomepage.com has posted both videos below for you to view. Both contain harsh language and disturbing images. Please view with extreme caution.  (videos included)

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331416
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: January 14, 2011, 10:28:25 AM »

Added the videos here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9306.msg1290320#msg1290320
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #430 on: January 14, 2011, 10:43:56 AM »

Thank-you.  It is pointless for me to keep asking myself why people put this crap on the internet.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: January 14, 2011, 10:44:57 AM »

This photo is from the cousin's myspace.  The link to his myspace was posted in the previous thread:

Explanation under the photo that originated from Myspace but the explanation added by the person who added to the above Facebook:

Pictured are Shawn Adkins and his cousin. (Source: MySpace) When asked by a relative about how anyone could hurt a 13-year-old little girl, Shawn Adkins, Billie's live-in boyfriend at the time of Hailey's disappearance, allegedly compared the tragedy to his deer hunting and how he cuts the deer up with his chainsaw.

Photo can be found here on the cousin's myspace along with other photos:

http://www.myspace.com/the_real_slim_twiggie/photos

The thing they are standing on is some kind of a cellar.  In this video you can see the door open (warning lots of bad language)

http://www.youtube.com/user/stabwoundintercourse#p/u/4/JMBv7i2wVGE

The "thing" they are standing on is most likely a below ground storm shelter.  They are very useful for personal safety when you live in an area that is prone to tornados.  My Mom has one and has had to go get inside at least twice in 2010.  They can save your life.

Just google "storm shelters" and you can see a variety of them.  Here's one link: http://www.usstormshelters.com/?gclid=CPnBudiEuqYCFYGW7Qodj3t-Hg

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: January 14, 2011, 10:47:02 AM »

Yeah, Klaas, cuz sure does appear like another stellar highly intelligent individual.

Just in case people didn't see his link to his MySpace a/c, here it is and I'll post the pics to the album titled "Kool Shit Mane":

http://www.myspace.com/the_real_slim_twiggie
Corey fkn' norwood

When viewing these pictures, notice the bottles of Atenolol. That's the generic name for Tenormin. It's a med prescribed for high blood pressure, hypertension, among other things. When cut or smoked or taken with mary-j, it helps to keep the heart rate secure while experiencing the "high" or affect of the other drugs. It's a very dangerous combination. By seeing that he has 2 refills on each bottle, I sure wonder if there's some doctor shopping going on here. Notice the other paraphernalia in the pictures. You can even see a bag - looks like a dime bag to me, but of course somebody could say that's just Salvia or something. Puhleeease! I say this: If Clint (Hailey's dad) could be arrested on .2 grams of weed and lose the home they were living in after the police informed everyone they were only searching for Hailey and didn;t care what was in their homes (no wonder people shut their doors in Kyron Horman's case), then surely according to this picture this guy should at least BE TALKED TO by the authorities for crying out freaking loud!

OOOHHH, I see the pharmacy where his prescription was filled on one of his bottles. I sure hope they see these pictures and then maybe they can go through his records to see how many prescriptions have been filled by him at their establishment. Better yet, maybe they can locate that info and forward tehse pictures to those same doctors that prescribed them in the first place. Looks to me like the meds could be abused.... If this dude has a legitimate disorder, and truly has to take these meds, then he needs to be careful he doesn't kill himself. I sure hope he's not sharing...

PFFFFFT...

]HEY NOWELL PHARMACY IN LOVINGTON, NM: THE PARAPHARNELIA IN THE ABOVE PICTURES BELONG TO COREY NORWOOD. HE'S THE COUSIN OF SHAWN ADKINS. I'M JUST WONDERING, IS IT SAFE TO MIX ATENOLOL WITH CANNIBAS? YEAH, HE'S THE DUDE SHOWN IN VARIOUS VIDEOS GETTING HIGH WITH SHAWN ADKINS. HE'S ALSO THE GUY SHOWN WITH SOMEBODY ELSE MAKING AN AMATEUR YOUTUBE FILM AND TALKING ABOUT DOING HEROIN. HAVE YOU CONTACTED THE DOCTOR ON FILE THAT PRESCRIBED THIS MEDICATION TO COREY, WHICH HE FILLED AT YOUR ESTABLISHMENT - OBVIOUSLY ON MORE THAN 1 TIME BC VARIOUS BOTTLES ARE SHOWN WITH YOUR LABEL ON THEM.

TO THE RESPECTIVE FBI PERSON THAT MAY BE READING HERE:  CAN I PLEASE ASK YOU TO INVESTIGATE THE PHARMACY FILLING AND DOCTOR PRESCRIBING MEDICATION TO THIS CAT? PLEASE?

Edit to remove bold and large letters. Please refrain from making full posts in bold, colors and caps.  It's hard on the eyes...MuffyBee
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 10:53:57 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: January 14, 2011, 10:48:26 AM »

This photo is from the cousin's myspace.  The link to his myspace was posted in the previous thread:

Explanation under the photo that originated from Myspace but the explanation added by the person who added to the above Facebook:

Pictured are Shawn Adkins and his cousin. (Source: MySpace) When asked by a relative about how anyone could hurt a 13-year-old little girl, Shawn Adkins, Billie's live-in boyfriend at the time of Hailey's disappearance, allegedly compared the tragedy to his deer hunting and how he cuts the deer up with his chainsaw.

Photo can be found here on the cousin's myspace along with other photos:

http://www.myspace.com/the_real_slim_twiggie/photos

The thing they are standing on is some kind of a cellar.  In this video you can see the door open (warning lots of bad language)

http://www.youtube.com/user/stabwoundintercourse#p/u/4/JMBv7i2wVGE

The "thing" they are standing on is most likely a below ground storm shelter.  They are very useful for personal safety when you live in an area that is prone to tornados.  My Mom has one and has had to go get inside at least twice in 2010.  They can save your life.

Just google "storm shelters" and you can see a variety of them.  Here's one link: http://www.usstormshelters.com/?gclid=CPnBudiEuqYCFYGW7Qodj3t-Hg

Thank you Muffy.  Someone else mentioned that as well last night.  I know snow blowers but no idea about storm shelters   
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: January 14, 2011, 10:49:29 AM »

Thank you Muffy!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #435 on: January 14, 2011, 10:51:34 AM »

Sorry, I am at work and catching up - so if this has been posted my already, I apologize:

http://www.cbs7.com/news/details.asp?ID=23345

Possibly Human Bone Found in Scurry County 1/14/11

Gary Hinterlong
CBS7 News
Friday, January 14, 2011

Dunn, Texas- According to KBST News, a search party involved in the search for Hailey Dunn has recovered what some believe may be a human bone.

KBST tells us that authorities including DPS, Texas Rangers and the Scurry County Sheriff’s Office were called to the scene near Highway 208 & FM 1606 and investigated the discovery.

The reported bone has been sent off for analysis to determine if it is human, who it may belong to.

At this time, there has been no confirmation that this reported bone may be related to the case of Hailey Dunn but stay tuned to CBS7 and CBS7.com for any developments as soon as they become available.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: January 14, 2011, 10:51:34 AM »

Titch -  I realize the more we find out the more crazy this case seems, but would you please stop using giant letters, bold and colors in full posts?  It actually makes it harder to read the thread.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: January 14, 2011, 10:52:15 AM »

Adkins Says Again He Would Never Hurt Hailey

Shawn Adkins, the last person to see Hailey Dunn before she disappeared, told a national news agency in an exclusive interview that he is not responsible for the 13-year-old's disappearance.

Adkins is quoted as saying he would "never ever do anything to harm Hailey."

In an interview done with KTAB's Priscilla Luong last week, Adkins said many similar things.
Adkins told Hailey's mom, Billie Dunn, on Dec. 27 that the 13-year-old was going to spend the night with a friend.  Billie Dunn reported her missing on Dec. 28 when she did not return.  The friend never saw her, and didn't know Hailey planned to come over.  Hailey took nothing with her, investigators in Colorado City determined.

Adkins said he has been praying for Hailey's return every day.

Investigators are looking at several persons of interest, Senior DPS Trooper Sparky Dean said, but he named only Adkins.  No arrests have been made.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331446
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: January 14, 2011, 10:54:48 AM »

Source: Possible Bone Found Likely Not Connected to Dunn Case

KBST News in Big Spring is reporting a search party in Scurry County has discovered what could be a human bone.
KBST Station Manager Erica Morse tells us her radio station is reporting what appeared to be a "fresh bone" was found late Thursday. Morse says the bone was taken in by law enforcement for forensics testing.

Scurry County Sheriff Darren Jackson tells bigcountryhomepage.com he's not aware of a discovery of bones that could possibly be human. He went on to say he's not aware of anything of this nature or evidence being found.

Other law enforcement sources familiar with the case tell bigcountryhomepage.com that this likely wouldn't be connected with the case. If Hailey was deceased, her remains likely wouldn't be found in the form of bones, according to the source.

KBST says the discovery was made at Highway 208 and FM 1606. They also report DPS, Texas Rangers, and the Scurry County Sheriff's Office responded to the scene.

Morse says KBST is not reporting this discovery to be linked to the Dunn case. She says speculation of that nature would be premature.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331436
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: January 14, 2011, 10:56:13 AM »

Link to listen live to KBST

http://fm.kbst.com/news.php
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.