April 28, 2024, 08:49:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #2 1/12/11 - 1/17/11  (Read 170846 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #460 on: January 14, 2011, 11:57:28 AM »

Some volunteers have been looking for Hailey Dunn everyday for almost two weeks and now they've set up a special memorial they hope a little girl would like.

http://www.ktxs.com/index.html
How wonderful  an angelic monkey
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #461 on: January 14, 2011, 12:03:09 PM »

http://www.cbs7.com/news/details.asp?ID=23345

UPDATE

Dunn, Texas – There is some promising news in the ongoing search for missing teenager Hailey Dunn.
We have been in contact with several searchers who have returned to the field where bones were found late Thursday night.
They tell us they did find several bones, but they confirm to us that they were animal bones. [snip]

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #462 on: January 14, 2011, 12:11:20 PM »

Some volunteers have been looking for Hailey Dunn everyday for almost two weeks and now they've set up a special memorial they hope a little girl would like.

God bless Texans. I remember Lady Bird Johnson had a campaign to keep America Beautiful. The Texan's are still following through and keeping things beautiful.

God bless LE for allowing others to search, he is a smart man. 

Hailey was harrassed for two years - if what is reported is true and I believe Hailey.  SA was deliberately terrorizing her, IMO,
that is what a pervert does, he enjoyed making her sweat.  I can not forgive BH for encouraging her boyfriends behavior.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #463 on: January 14, 2011, 12:15:31 PM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/13/ng.01.html

IDK if you guys have this transcript of not.      I saw a snippet of BD (last night) she appeared getting an attitude.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: January 14, 2011, 12:16:34 PM »

Just to be thorough, lemme do the devil's advocate bit for a sec...

Does anyone know how many cell towers are in the travel vicinity from the Dunn's homes in Colorado City, Tx...Snyder, TX where Billie Jean & Shawn both work...and Shawn's mother's home in Big Spring, TX?

I'm wondering if Shawn's phone could have picked up from that same tower located in or near Colorado City as he was on his way to Big Spring, then as he was going out of range that tower lost signal.

Listen, I doubt it, but kinda want that answer bc it doesn't state in the affidavit that calls were made between 6:35-6:56. It simply states it registered, or hit off of that tower near the home in CCity. It would have pinged just by being on and the battery inside of the phone. I'm wondering if he could have actually been miles away & it still registered on that tower bc it could have been the closest tower near to where he was. Again, just playing devil's advocate.

Furthermore, if Billie Jean left her phone home for her "kids" as she says, then certainly the phone would have pinged or registered on that same tower. So, did it? If it did, it's not in the affidavit or warrant...yet Shawn's is. Why is that? How could the police check out Shawn's phone (where it pinged & how many calls registered on whichever tower) so quickly but not Billie Jean's? The affidavit states Billie Jean volunarily surrendered her cell to officers on 1/4. How did they obtain the info on Shawn so quickly but not on Billie Jean?

I'm starting to wonder if either they're both equally guilty or conversely both innocent in regards to Haleigh's disappearance. Do I think they are to blame? Right now, yes I do, heck yes I most certainly do. Only thing is that something appears "off". Some things just don't add up...starting with Billie.

I keep reminding myself what Jaycee Dugard's family went through. It tore their family apart. Given the surrounding family of Hailey Dunn, certainly some of these friends & family members deserve the scrutiny. Just sayin'...

Is there a link to Verizon towers in the area & surrounding counties?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: January 14, 2011, 12:17:22 PM »

God bless Texans. I remember Lady Bird Johnson had a campaign to keep America Beautiful. The Texan's are still following through and keeping things beautiful.

God bless LE for allowing others to search, he is a smart man. 

Hailey was harrassed for two years - if what is reported is true and I believe Hailey.  SA was deliberately terrorizing her, IMO,
that is what a pervert does, he enjoyed making her sweat.  I can not forgive BH for encouraging her boyfriends behavior.

I 2nd that!
helper
Scared Monkey

« Reply #466 on: January 14, 2011, 12:26:33 PM »

hello again sorry to hit and miss but time is limited for me as my job puts me on 24 hour call so i have to go at any moment. Someone asked last night about a body of water that the boat could be launched in c city has its own lake not 6 or 7 miles from the center of town. IMO i would not give up on 1606 cty rd because it will take you to bd work place if you turn left off of 208 on to 1606 and the make a right onto roundtop straight to the hospital. For SA he would take the same path of 208 to 1606 to blockline rd to a stop sign where he would make a left and be 1/2 mile from work.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: January 14, 2011, 12:31:12 PM »

hello again sorry to hit and miss but time is limited for me as my job puts me on 24 hour call so i have to go at any moment. Someone asked last night about a body of water that the boat could be launched in c city has its own lake not 6 or 7 miles from the center of town. IMO i would not give up on 1606 cty rd because it will take you to bd work place if you turn left off of 208 on to 1606 and the make a right onto roundtop straight to the hospital. For SA he would take the same path of 208 to 1606 to blockline rd to a stop sign where he would make a left and be 1/2 mile from work.

Thank you helper!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: January 14, 2011, 12:31:45 PM »

Thanks HELPER. It was me who asked. As it turns out, I think the boat was in Lovington, NM so the lake near Colorado City probably has nothing to do with it.  Wow! So the bone location would be close to both their jobs. Is it an area that would be a dumping ground for deer carcasses?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
helper
Scared Monkey

« Reply #469 on: January 14, 2011, 12:34:36 PM »

the whole dunn area is a deer haven with a lot of deer lease activity during this time of year but not many outsiders come in most have had the same deer lease for 20+ years.
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: January 14, 2011, 12:42:25 PM »

Does anyone know how many cell towers are in the travel vicinity from the Dunn's homes in Colorado City, Tx...Snyder, TX where Billie Jean & Shawn both work...and Shawn's mother's home in Big Spring, TX?

I'm wondering if Shawn's phone could have picked up from that same tower located in or near Colorado City as he was on his way to Big Spring, then as he was going out of range that tower lost signal.

Listen, I doubt it, but kinda want that answer bc it doesn't state in the affidavit that calls were made between 6:35-6:56. It simply states it registered, or hit off of that tower near the home in CCity. It would have pinged just by being on and the battery inside of the phone. I'm wondering if he could have actually been miles away & it still registered on that tower bc it could have been the closest tower near to where he was. Again, just playing devil's advocate.

Furthermore, if Billie Jean left her phone home for her "kids" as she says, then certainly the phone would have pinged or registered on that same tower. So, did it? If it did, it's not in the affidavit or warrant...yet Shawn's is. Why is that? How could the police check out Shawn's phone (where it pinged & how many calls registered on whichever tower) so quickly but not Billie Jean's? The affidavit states Billie Jean volunarily surrendered her cell to officers on 1/4. How did they obtain the info on Shawn so quickly but not on Billie Jean?

I'm starting to wonder if either they're both equally guilty or conversely both innocent in regards to Haleigh's disappearance. Do I think they are to blame? Right now, yes I do, heck yes I most certainly do. Only thing is that something appears "off". Some things just don't add up...starting with Billie.

I keep reminding myself what Jaycee Dugard's family went through. It tore their family apart. Given the surrounding family of Hailey Dunn, certainly some of these friends & family members deserve the scrutiny. Just sayin'...

Found this map with towers in Colorado City, looks to be one right near BD's house.

http://www.antennasearch.com/sitestart.asp?sourcepagename=reportviewer2&prevsessionidnum=40236708&prevordernum=1&previtemnum=1&sectionname=towerreview&pagename=towerreview&pagenum=1&cmdrequest=pagehandler
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: January 14, 2011, 12:51:11 PM »

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/14/shawn-adkins-colorado-city-missing-Hailey-Dunn/

Shawn Adkins, boyfriend of mother of Colorado City missing teen Hailey Dunn, claims innocence; says he prays daily for her

Associated Press

Friday, January 14, 2011

A man named as a person of interest in the case of a missing 13-year-old girl from West Texas said Friday that he is not responsible for her disappearance.

Shawn Adkins, 25, told The Associated Press exclusively that he would "never ever do anything to harm Hailey" Dunn, whose mother reported her missing Dec. 28 in Colorado City. Adkins was then the live-in boyfriend of Billie Dunn, Hailey's mother.

Adkins said he prays daily for Hailey's safe return. (I call BS)

Billie Dunn told police that Adkins said he last saw the teen Dec. 27. According to police, Dunn said Adkins told her Hailey said she was walking to her father's home nearby and then to a friend's house where she was spending the night. Hailey did not arrive at either location.

Colorado City's city manager, Pete Kampfer, told the AP earlier this week that Adkins is among several people of interest in the investigation of the missing middle school cheerleader. No one has been arrested in the case.

Dunn has denied any involvement in her daughter's disappearance. She told Adkins to move out of their home Jan. 5.

Adkins said he "loves" Hailey and that his life has been "flipped upside down" since her disappearance.

"I struggle so hard just to make it through the day," he told the AP on Friday. "I can't begin to imagine what Hailey's family, especially her parents and brother are going through."

Adkins said police have misquoted him in affidavits.

In one, police said Adkins at first was "very positive" about Hailey, but that as time went on he indicated she was promiscuous and that she used drugs. Adkins denied this on Friday. He said he had told police that Billie and Hailey Dunn had discussed taking birth control and that he had told investigators that the teen was "boy crazy."

Her father, Clint Dunn, has said Hailey is popular, isn't into boys or drugs and "she's just a good ol' American girl."

Another affidavit said police disputed Adkins' assertion that he went straight to visit his mother in Big Spring, some 40 miles west of Colorado City, after he left work at 6:10 a.m. on Dec. 27. Police said cell phone records indicated he had been in Colorado City between 6:35 a.m. and 6:56 a.m. On Friday he again asserted that he had gone straight to his mother's house that day.

Since Hailey's disappearance more than 100 billboards featuring her picture, information about the case and a law enforcement phone number have been set up along interstates in West Texas and even in other states. The girl is described as white, standing 5-foot-1, weighing 120 pounds, with hazel eyes and brown hair with blondish streaks.

There is a $15,000 reward for information leading to the teen's return.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #472 on: January 14, 2011, 12:51:11 PM »

http://www.cbs7.com/news/details.asp?ID=23345

UPDATE

Dunn, Texas – There is some promising news in the ongoing search for missing teenager Hailey Dunn.
We have been in contact with several searchers who have returned to the field where bones were found late Thursday night.
They tell us they did find several bones, but they confirm to us that they were animal bones. [snip]
Is the promising news the bones are animal bones, or is there other promising news? Obviously that is great the bones aren't human.
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: January 14, 2011, 12:53:13 PM »

True, that he would drive right past the tower in Colorado City going from Snyder to Big Springs and the tower in CC looks to be the only one in the area.  At least the only one near Interstate 20.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: January 14, 2011, 12:53:20 PM »

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26495026/detail.html

NEW FACTS IN HAILEY DUNN CASE: New Document Shows What Was Seized From Vehicle
By George Levesque, KTXS News Director
POSTED: 11:22 am CST January 14, 2011
UPDATED: 11:47 am CST January 14, 2011

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- Electric Tape, evidence filters, and debris on a sterile sheet were among the items seized from Billie Jean Dunn's trunk last Friday. KTXS Reported the seizure of that car Friday, January 7th, on KTXS News at Six.

Inventory sheets from investigators have been returned to the Mitchell County Judge, Ray Mayo. These were obtained today by KTXS through the Freedom of Information Act.

Investigators must legally submit what was taken after using a search warrant.

The following property was seized from the Dunn's white 2000 Chevrolet Lumina: -2 Rolls of black electrical tape. -1 Plastic purple cigarette lighter. -6 3M Trace Evidence Collection Filters with trace evidence from vehicle. -Misc. papers -1 Sterile Sheet with debris from trunk of vehicle.

It's not know why those items were taken, and the Texas Rangers have been very tight-lipped as the investigation into Hailey Dunn's disappearance continues.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: January 14, 2011, 12:54:23 PM »

Colorado city cell towers that would be in range of BD's house and Snyder cell towers that would be in range of Weaver Pipeline where SA worked.  I do not have SA's mothers address nor BD's work at my finger tips so if you can provide addresses I can get you the towers. You can see that the range for the Colorado City towers do not go past the airport. 

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: January 14, 2011, 12:55:37 PM »

i saved 8 of them because there was no real reason to save some of them.  I'm uploading right now to photobucket.    I wanted to make sure I got all the ones with the drugs plus the one where we see Billie as well. 
ty....ur the best !
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: January 14, 2011, 12:59:32 PM »

Seized Car Returned to Hailey's Mom

Billie Dunn's car was returned to her Friday morning after being seized on Jan. 7 in the investigation of her missing daughter, Hailey.

The car, a white 2000 Chevrolet Lumina, was shared by Dunn and her boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, according to the original search warrant.

Items seized from the car were:

two rolls of electrical tape,
a cigarette lighter,
papers,
trace evidence from inside the car, and
debris from the trunk,

according to a document signed by Billy Sides, investigator for 32nd Judicial District of Texas.

The original search warrant said the car was to be searched for "all evidence of a person being taken without their consent to include all DNA, fiber, microscopic trace or other relative evidence of kidnapping."

The search of Billie Dunn's home, which ended in the seizure of several electronics, was voluntary.  Investigators didn't need a search warrant because Dunn consented to a search early on.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331526
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: January 14, 2011, 01:02:50 PM »

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26495026/detail.html

NEW FACTS IN HAILEY DUNN CASE: New Document Shows What Was Seized From Vehicle
By George Levesque, KTXS News Director
POSTED: 11:22 am CST January 14, 2011
UPDATED: 11:47 am CST January 14, 2011

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- Electric Tape, evidence filters, and debris on a sterile sheet were among the items seized from Billie Jean Dunn's trunk last Friday. KTXS Reported the seizure of that car Friday, January 7th, on KTXS News at Six.

Inventory sheets from investigators have been returned to the Mitchell County Judge, Ray Mayo. These were obtained today by KTXS through the Freedom of Information Act.

Investigators must legally submit what was taken after using a search warrant.

The following property was seized from the Dunn's white 2000 Chevrolet Lumina: -2 Rolls of black electrical tape. -1 Plastic purple cigarette lighter. -6 3M Trace Evidence Collection Filters with trace evidence from vehicle. -Misc. papers -1 Sterile Sheet with debris from trunk of vehicle.

It's not know why those items were taken, and the Texas Rangers have been very tight-lipped as the investigation into Hailey Dunn's disappearance continues.

Sterile sheet, not bed sheet, or some other description? This leads me to believe that the sheet listed as evidence came from the hospital that Billie worked at...interesting.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: January 14, 2011, 01:03:04 PM »

Photos: The Other Side of Shawn Adkins

Photos and videos posted found on Myspace.com, purportedly of Shawn Adkins, show him  wearing a mask and wielding a knife in front of a storm cellar.  The photos were posted by a relative, who is also seen in some of the images.

Adkins was the last person to see 13-year-old Hailey Dunn before she disappeared.

A family member of Dunn told investigators Adkins was obsessed with horror and slasher movies and watches them daily.  Investigators confirmed he collects movie memorabilia from the "Halloween" movies. 

Adkins belongs to a website called Michael-Myers.net, a forum for people who collect masks of the villain in the Halloween movies, a fellow user told Bigcountryhomepage.com.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331476
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.