April 27, 2024, 12:51:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #2 1/12/11 - 1/17/11  (Read 170785 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2011, 11:00:07 PM »

I have gone back to the affidavits to find the time Shawn and Billie withdrew money from the ATM to buy drugs from somebody in Snyder.  I haven't found the link yet, but my recollection is it was about 6:30 PM. Billie stated when they got ready for bed she hadn't heard from Hailey. My question is, what did they do between the time they withdrew the money in Snyder till the time they were going to bed? And where were they? That's a big chunk of time. I think Billie would have wondered about Hailey before the time they went to bed. 

It was the night of 12/27 at 6:19 & then again at 6:20.
Here it is:

During the investigation into the whereabouts of Shawn ADKINS and Billie DUNN
during the time that Hailey DUNN disappeared, it was determined by
investigators that: Shawn ADKINS and Billie DUNN had made two withdrawals from
an ATM machine in Snyder, Scurry County Texas on Monday December 27th
6:l9PM and 6:20PM. The first withdrawal was for $60.00 and the second
withdrawal Nas for $80.00. It was determined through the voluntary interview
and voluntary admission of Billie DUNN that the money was used to purchase
illegal narcotics from a person in Scurry County, Texas. DUNN admitted that
the illegal narcotics where for ADKINS and HERSELF.
END QUOTE

I wish the media would get the facts straight... ILLEGAL says something imo.

And furthermore, polygraphs are videotaped now. Enough of Billie Jean's lies. Enough. She needs to quit spreading her lies to the media and whomever will listen to her speak. When an affadavit is written involving a missing child, and people close to said child are interviewed, it is recorded. If more than one cop or investigator isn't present, it is videotaped and recorded. She's gonna look like a fool in front of a judge if she doesn't knock it off. As a matter of fact, usually it's videotaped anyway! There is no way on the face of this earth that an investigator would type that Billie Jean Dunn said they used the $140 to purchase illegal narcotics if they didn;t have proof that she did in fact state that. This isn't the freaking mafia for crying out loud. It's a 6 man small town team of cops. This is ridiculous.

Self edit...it was 12/27 not 12/26. sorry.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: January 12, 2011, 11:00:33 PM »

Giving Billie Dunn the benefit of the doubt ... could it be that when she was interviewed on the January 3rd Nancy Grace on January 3rd ... she was under the impression that at 3:00 PM on December 27th ... Shawn drove directly from work to home where a short encounter with Hailey occurred.

However ... following the January 3rd Nancy Grace Show ... she was learned that Shawn had left work almost as soon as he arrived on the morning of December 27th.

On the January 4th Nancy Grace Show ... the truth was revealed but ... the change in story was never clarified.

In other words ... could it have been Shawn's deception that changed the story; not Billie's inconsistency.

Think about it.  If Billie has no knowledge regarding her daughter's disappearance ... she is believing Shawn's every word regarding the events encompassing his last encounter with her.

Janet

_______

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 3, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Tell me what happened the day she went missing, Miss Dunn.

DUNN: She went missing on Monday while I was at work. My boyfriend - - he came home from work about 3:00 -- or he got to my house about 3:00. And he`s seen Hailey. Hailey was there. She told him, I`m running across the street to my dad`s house for a few minutes but I`m going Mary Beth`s, and I`m staying the night there. Let my mom know.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/03/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 4, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: OK. Last night, didn`t you tell me he was on his way home from work, or did I just get that mistaken?

BILLIE DUNN: No, I said that. He went in Monday morning, but there was an argument. He was fired or there was just a big blow-up there. He walked out. He left his job by 6:30 in the morning and went to Big Spring (ph) to his mom`s house.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html

Janet..I think this is the case with Billie..I still don't think that she is involved..I think that she is naive and a bit slow to be honest.
 I think that she is being guided if you will by this boyfriend...and I think that she is coming into the bitter realization that he may have done something awful to her daughter...jmo of course...
Am watching the later NG show now as we are speaking..

what about that smirk on that officer's face??? very inappropriate when a child is missing! jmo...

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: January 12, 2011, 11:00:53 PM »

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26472310/detail.html

Shawn Adkins Is Now A Person Of Interest In Hailey Dunn's Disappearance
No Arrests Have Been Made, Or Charges Filed

By Jacqueline Hince, KTXS News
POSTED: 5:12 pm CST January 12, 2011
UPDATED: 9:46 pm CST January 12, 2011

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- Colorado City officials confirmed to KTXS, the former live-in boyfriend of the mother of a missing Colorado City teen is a person of interest in the investigation of her disappearance, but no arrests have been made.

City Manger Pete Kampfer described a "person of interest" as someone who potentially is involved in a misdemeanor or felony.

He would not confirm if Hailey's mother, Billie Dunn, is also a person of interest.

This, after KTXS received copies of affidavits that were filed by law enforcement officials for the purpose of securing search warrants to search for and seize evidence related to Hailey’s disappearance.

These documents revealed startling information on Hailey's mother Billie Dunn and her former live-in boyfriend Shawn Adkins.

Police say the criminal investigation of Hailey's disappearance has intensified, but that they have not ruled out the possibility this is a missing person's case.

In a press conference, law enforcement and city officials released the latest.

They say at this point they have not made any arrests, and no charges have been filed.

Adding that each person of interest is under 24/7 surveillance.

Trooper Sparky Dean said the investigation has narrowed into a criminal one, but they're not ready to rule out a missing persons case quite yet.

When asked about the affidavit they had little comment.

"Through the affidavit, you've seen part of what the investigation is, but we're asking you not to jump to any conclusions...there's a lot more to this case." Department of Public Safety Trooper Sparky Dean said.

During the press conference, KTXS asked, "Do you believe Shawn or Billie, one or both, know where Hailey is?"

Dean paused for a long moment, and then handed the question off to Kampfer who responded, "I think that's a good question. They're working several leads to the nature of that."

Dean then chimed in, "Obviously I don’t know what they are know or don't know, the people to best answer that question, are Shawn or Billie."

Police have now searched over 80 square miles, received 250 viable leads, and interviewed hundreds of people since Hailey Dunn disappeared December 27th.

Search crews will be out again Thursday. They say the goal has not changed; they're still working to find Hailey.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: January 12, 2011, 11:05:50 PM »

Klaas..what is your take on this ? just curious..

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: January 12, 2011, 11:06:42 PM »

I have gone back to the affidavits to find the time Shawn and Billie withdrew money from the ATM to buy drugs from somebody in Snyder.  I haven't found the link yet, but my recollection is it was about 6:30 PM. Billie stated when they got ready for bed she hadn't heard from Hailey. My question is, what did they do between the time they withdrew the money in Snyder till the time they were going to bed? And where were they? That's a big chunk of time. I think Billie would have wondered about Hailey before the time they went to bed. 

Fanny ... no inconsistency ... no time mentioned.

Billie was not concerned about her daughter at that point.  She was doing what her and Shawn did as part of their everyday lifestyle.  If she omitted on Nancy Grace regarding obtaining monies for illegal drug activity when recounting her evening ... so be it.  Why would she incriminate herself when it has nothing to do with the disappearance of Hailey?

Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE

DUNN: She went missing on Monday while I was at work. My boyfriend - - he came home from work about 3:00 -- or he got to my house about 3:00. And he`s seen Hailey. Hailey was there. She told him, I`m running across the street to my dad`s house for a few minutes but I`m going Mary Beth`s, and I`m staying the night there. Let my mom know.

So that evening when he picked me up from work, we got home, we were getting ready for bed. I didn`t get worried when I hadn`t heard from Hailey. I thought she was at Mary Beth`s. I was kind of upset that she didn`t call and confirm it with me, but not worried at that point.

OH MY GOD
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: January 12, 2011, 11:07:00 PM »

Billie was not concerned about her daughter at that point.  She was doing what her and Shawn did as part of their everyday lifestyle.  If she omitted on Nancy Grace regarding obtaining monies for illegal drug activity when recounting her evening ... so be it.  Why would she incriminate herself when it has nothing to do with the disappearance of Hailey?

Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE

So that evening when he picked me up from work, we got home, we were getting ready for bed. I didn`t get worried when I hadn`t heard from Hailey. I thought she was at Mary Beth`s. I was kind of upset that she didn`t call and confirm it with me, but not worried at that point.

If she was wondering why she didnt call to confirm it with her, she could have called the friend's house to make sure she was there as most mothers would, for one.   Wouldn't all of you especially after the live in boyfriend reportedly threatened to kill you & your daughter?   Did law enforcement ask Mary Beth if they had plans for Hailey to come over?  Secondly, Billie already incriminated herself by admitting that according to the affidavit & why was Billie out getting illegal drugs in the evening first without even checking up on her pre-teen daughter?   Why is that relevant even if Billie has nothing to do with what happened to Hailey, TIME...precious time lost & for what over $140 bucks worth of a high?

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #66 on: January 12, 2011, 11:07:17 PM »

What about a ipod touch u can call from it. When u get certain apps. Or a iphone you can make phone calls from that to. Anyone no anything about that?

This was on Page 2 of the affidavit, poor baby barely had time to even enjoy her new gift:
IMO, she wouldn't have went out of the house without it. In my mind she would have been excited about it and would have wanted to show her friend MB...JMO though.

<snipped from affidavit>
[/b]
"Nothing was noted to be missing from Hailey DUNN's room to include cash, a new iPod, and her
f a v o r i t e clothing items. "

http://media.reporternews.com/media/static/0113_001.pdf 

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: January 12, 2011, 11:09:09 PM »

DIL agreed to have a game of Scrabble with me while hubby is assisting son in installing new snow tires.  So I am gone.

Good Night All

Janet
8:10 PM PT

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: January 12, 2011, 11:09:29 PM »

Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE

OH MY GOD

So, how'd she get to work then? If he picked her up from work, then did he drop her off, too...could that be why their cells pinged off the same tower? Or did she get a ride with somebody else? If he took her to work that morning, then she;d have already known he didn;t go to work at 6:30 and get fired bc she would have been with him since she left at 6:20 to go to work herself. How the hell'd she get to work? I'm getting irate at the moment!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: January 12, 2011, 11:10:07 PM »

Shawn looks so much younger than Billie to me and she doesn't look that old herself.

Do we know the age difference?  Or the age of each of them?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #70 on: January 12, 2011, 11:11:11 PM »

snip from Janet's post above:

Hi Fanny

I believe that any inconsistencies in Billie's story are the the result of inconsistencies in Shawn's story.  Think about it.  Billie does not have story.  She was at work all day.  She is only repeating what Shawn is stating pertaining to his day that ended with a short encounter with Hailey and ... there lies the inconsistencies ... Shawn's inconsistencies.

IMO

Janet

I think so too...

Cant agree this time, yea she might be bouncing off of what Shawn told her to a degree up to the point that she was at work but that doesnt explain her ever changing stories from when she went to go get the drugs with him thru the 28th when she then decided to report her missing.   Like tonight there was no need for her to lie that they were watching news all night on New Year's eve attempting to minimize the report that came out today that they had people over for New Year's...there was hardly any evening news on cable or local due to most channels having specials showing the New Year's celebrations across the country.

ITA~Not to mention that her "friend" posting at WS stated LE told her that Shawn left work after 10-15 minutes on Wednesday the 29th, which makes sense to me as they would have checked with the employers, why would she go on NG a week later and tell the first version she heard if it had already been cleared up? Also, who stated originally she was a nurse....I know her licensed was revoked but did she ever tell that was her occupation or was it just reported that way. I just finished watching Mz Nancy and she I still feel no emotion, she doesn't connect IMO and she herself has a vert flat affect and tonight a deer in the headlights look......

Ok. one more thing, she flat out lied to NG the other night wrt SA having anger management issues, surely when your child's life and your own are threatened and you have a domestic call to LE, well IMO that sure a chit indicates far more than anger issues.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: January 12, 2011, 11:14:15 PM »

snip from Janet's post above:

Hi Fanny

I believe that any inconsistencies in Billie's story are the the result of inconsistencies in Shawn's story.  Think about it.  Billie does not have story.  She was at work all day.  She is only repeating what Shawn is stating pertaining to his day that ended with a short encounter with Hailey and ... there lies the inconsistencies ... Shawn's inconsistencies.

IMO

Janet

I think so too...

Cant agree this time, yea she might be bouncing off of what Shawn told her to a degree up to the point that she was at work but that doesnt explain her ever changing stories from when she went to go get the drugs with him thru the 28th when she then decided to report her missing.   Like tonight there was no need for her to lie that they were watching news all night on New Year's eve attempting to minimize the report that came out today that they had people over for New Year's...there was hardly any evening news on cable or local due to most channels having specials showing the New Year's celebrations across the country.

ITA~Not to mention that her "friend" posting at WS stated LE told her that Shawn left work after 10-15 minutes on Wednesday the 29th, which makes sense to me as they would have checked with the employers, why would she go on NG a week later and tell the first version she heard if it had already been cleared up? Also, who stated originally she was a nurse....I know her licensed was revoked but did she ever tell that was her occupation or was it just reported that way. I just finished watching Mz Nancy and she I still feel no emotion, she doesn't connect IMO and she herself has a vert flat affect and tonight a deer in the headlights look......

Ok. one more thing, she flat out lied to NG the other night wrt SA having anger management issues, surely when your child's life and your own are threatened and you have a domestic call to LE, well IMO that sure a chit indicates far more than anger issues.

You got that right!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #72 on: January 12, 2011, 11:15:48 PM »

Shawn looks so much younger than Billie to me and she doesn't look that old herself.

IIRC he is 25 and she is 33, so he is 9 yrs older than her son

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: January 12, 2011, 11:17:33 PM »

Additional note:  So she had her son when she was 17, if at this hour my math is correct lol

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #74 on: January 12, 2011, 11:18:38 PM »

there is a backway to cctiy that runs through westbrook from snyder and would be closer to where sa worked than driving back to the other side of town i wonder if le has thought about that road?
Thanks helper! an angelic monkey
Helper, do you know if there are "known" meth labs in Ccity or places people question in regards to drug activity?
I only say this because it seems as though the city has very little LE presence. Also since it is such a rural old town, it seems that CCity would be a perfect place for someone to set up shop and no one notice.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: January 12, 2011, 11:19:43 PM »

Additional note:  So she had her son when she was 17, if at this hour my math is correct lol

I just think that's quite an age difference at their young ages (wouldn't stand out so much if they were older)

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: January 12, 2011, 11:21:23 PM »

Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE

If she was wondering why she didnt call to confirm it with her, she could have called the friend's house to make sure she was there as most mothers would, for one.   Wouldn't all of you especially after the live in boyfriend reportedly threatened to kill you & your daughter?   Did law enforcement ask Mary Beth if they had plans for Hailey to come over?  Secondly, Billie already incriminated herself by admitting that according to the affidavit & why was Billie out getting illegal drugs in the evening first without even checking up on her pre-teen daughter?   Why is that relevant even if Billie has nothing to do with what happened to Hailey, TIME...precious time lost & for what over $140 bucks worth of a high?

I agree but ... she didn't.  Billie would not get a Mother of the Year Award.  Billie was probably high in a short period of time on the drugs she and Shawn had just purchased and ... Hailey was not a thought.  Shawn had said that Hailey was at Mary Beth's for a sleep over.  Case Closed!

Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 6, 2011 - 20:00   ET

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Nancy, my question is, if you can ask the mother -- if that was my child that went for a sleepover -- I thought she had a sleepover -- why she didn`t call that house at night to stay good night to the girl or see how she was doing? Because I would have done something like that.

GRACE: You know what, Pat? I have to agree with you. When I would have sleepovers, they were right across the street, and my parents would watch me walk across the street. What about it, Billie Dunn?

BILLIE DUNN: I just don`t have an answer for that. I wish I would have called to tell her good night. I wish I would have called the little girl`s phone that night.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

_____

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #77 on: January 12, 2011, 11:23:04 PM »

I just think that's quite an age difference at their young ages (wouldn't stand out so much if they were older)

I agree especially when you consider he started a relationship with her when he was only 22 yrs old, how many single men at that young age go into a relationship looking for a built in family.....just weird IMO, and also the fact DD states he didn't know him that well...

[
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: January 12, 2011, 11:23:05 PM »

i'm going to sleep...can't take it anymore...i'm so mad and i swear to god if i dream about michael myers, i'll throw this durrned puter out the window!

nighty night everyone.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #79 on: January 12, 2011, 11:23:11 PM »

Knowing that most "men" are extremely immature at this age, why the heck would she date a man 8 years younger??? I mean it is obvious from what I have seen that he acts like he is 10 years old....ugh
IMO, Billie should have been working on getting back with together with Clint......he's way more appealing than ole psycho Shawn.  Monkey Devil!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.