April 28, 2024, 04:43:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #2 1/12/11 - 1/17/11  (Read 170837 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #600 on: January 14, 2011, 11:14:43 PM »

I found my answer  Thanks Titch for posting the Affidavitt's.

"Dunn could not explain why she failed the polygraph examination.[b]Dunn ended the enterview by walking out" [/b]

Does this sound like an innocent person to you?  She walked out of the enterview, reminds me of Misty and Melinda.

http://media.reporternews.com/media/static/0119_001.pdf (top of the page of P.17/32 which is unside down at the end)

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: January 14, 2011, 11:22:45 PM »

Listen guys, I'm logging off for the night. I went to bed & woke up with sweats last night after seeing all of those videos. It really freaked me out. In all seriousness, as soon as I saw all those masks & drugs & enactments - I thought of that movie "The Strangers". I checked my doors & windows like 5 times in the middle of the night. All I could think about was "Is Tamara There?". Oh My God. & then the massacre.

My 8 y/o is up & wants to pull an all nighter. He's doing a South Jersey Qualifier this weekend & he's nervous. I'm just gonna go hold him, make some hot chocolate with tons of whipped cream in it, get some ice cream, and veg on the couch with my lil pookie. I think this calls for "Grown Ups". I just love Adam Sandler movies. He's such a riot!

My mind needs a break. I never really advocate religion or Christ, but please, if anyone has the tiniest lil spark in them - please pray for this little innocent girl...and all the rest of these innocent children falling victim to the pondscum of soceity. It sure makes me feel better to at least think they'll have better lives in Heaven than they ever did here on Earth.

Hugs & Kisses.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: January 14, 2011, 11:32:15 PM »

Seahorse, I don't think an innocent person missing and worrying about their child would walk out of ONE, let alone another.

She couldn't take the first one bc she had taken that Ativan, right? So are they classifying that as her walking out?

Then she walked out the 2nd one, right? I can't remember.

Know what, I don't wanna remember right now. I'm not even gonna look. I'll read it tomorrow. I have so much anger in me right now that I just wanna act girly and pull her hair. She'd best hope she's not proven to be involved bc the prison system down there will eat her alive. They hate bad mothers.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: January 14, 2011, 11:33:23 PM »

Listen guys, I'm logging off for the night. I went to bed & woke up with sweats last night after seeing all of those videos. It really freaked me out. In all seriousness, as soon as I saw all those masks & drugs & enactments - I thought of that movie "The Strangers". I checked my doors & windows like 5 times in the middle of the night. All I could think about was "Is Tamara There?". Oh My God. & then the massacre.

My 8 y/o is up & wants to pull an all nighter. He's doing a South Jersey Qualifier this weekend & he's nervous. I'm just gonna go hold him, make some hot chocolate with tons of whipped cream in it, get some ice cream, and veg on the couch with my lil pookie. I think this calls for "Grown Ups". I just love Adam Sandler movies. He's such a riot!

My mind needs a break. I never really advocate religion or Christ, but please, if anyone has the tiniest lil spark in them - please pray for this little innocent girl...and all the rest of these innocent children falling victim to the pondscum of soceity. It sure makes me feel better to at least think they'll have better lives in Heaven than they ever did here on Earth.

Hugs & Kisses.

Good night TICH.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #604 on: January 14, 2011, 11:34:14 PM »

Watch this video, it is where they got the info we posted about her not being sure about her future with Shawn, but the video is far more detailed........again, THUD

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331666

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: January 14, 2011, 11:34:15 PM »

Hugs & Kisses.

Good night TICH.  an angelic monkey

Sorry TITCH.  an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: January 14, 2011, 11:38:07 PM »

http://www.startribune.com/nation/113601019.html?elr=KArks%3ADCiUMEaPc%3AUiD3aPc%3A_Yyc%3AaUoD3aPc%3A_o8P77Ur

Home | Nation

APNewsBreak: Mom's boyfriend says he had nothing to do with disappearance of Texas teen
By BETSY BLANEY , Associated Press

Last update: January 14, 2011 - 6:19 PM
0Comments +Add commentPrint this story
E-mail this story
 SNIPED

"When I asked him to leave the house, he was just crying a lot, saying `You know me. You know I love you and David,'" Hailey's 16-year-old brother, Dunn said. "'You know that I would never hurt you.'"
Dunn said Friday she had not exchanged text messages with Adkins in a few days.

SNIPED

Okay, so she states this but what I find odd is he omitted Hailey in that statement.  She either didnt catch the implication or she knows why he did.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #607 on: January 14, 2011, 11:40:43 PM »

This one hasn't been uploaded yet, but  have checked out 6 pages/forums and everyone else heard this.....she must be doped out of her mind is this is true, and oh...she'd be disgusted and never talk to him again if he harmed her daughter

Ellis Hughes I know what I heard on KTAB. I even rewound it to make sure I was hearing it right. Billie Dunn said she "loves him" ...If Hailey is indeed "hiding" and scared to go home or call anyone, with her Mom saying that...I'm sure she wouldn't contact anyone now!! Seriously...For the love of all things Holy.
I have really trie...d hard not to be so hard on Billie. And maybe I shouldn't even judge this, but my goodness!! You still love him with the possibility that he took the life of your baby!!?!?!?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #608 on: January 14, 2011, 11:42:52 PM »

http://www.startribune.com/nation/113601019.html?elr=KArks%3ADCiUMEaPc%3AUiD3aPc%3A_Yyc%3AaUoD3aPc%3A_o8P77Ur

Home | Nation

APNewsBreak: Mom's boyfriend says he had nothing to do with disappearance of Texas teen
By BETSY BLANEY , Associated Press

Last update: January 14, 2011 - 6:19 PM
0Comments +Add commentPrint this story
E-mail this story
 SNIPED

"When I asked him to leave the house, he was just crying a lot, saying `You know me. You know I love you and David,'" Hailey's 16-year-old brother, Dunn said. "'You know that I would never hurt you.'"
Dunn said Friday she had not exchanged text messages with Adkins in a few days.

SNIPED

Okay, so she states this but what I find odd is he omitted Hailey in that statement.  She either didnt catch the implication or she knows why he did.

Also, if you watch the video I posted the link to, she states she wishes she could be more optimistic, it would be better for HER mental health so she could take care of her son.

ME ME ME ME...give it up Billie~you made your choice already and your daughter knew it years ago, and you are still waffling wrt your boy psycho.

[
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: January 14, 2011, 11:44:56 PM »

Shawn Adkins (blacktoothgrin07). Male. 25... 
Movie Fan Profile - Flixster 
http://www.flixster.com/user/blacktoothgrin07

Corey Norwood (mango00man) > Male. 19...
http://www.flixster.com/user/mango00man
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: January 14, 2011, 11:48:08 PM »

Watch this video, it is where they got the info we posted about her not being sure about her future with Shawn, but the video is far more detailed........again, THUD

Where the hell is the distraught mother?? She acts like she is missing her pet rock or something! I still can't get over her demeanor. Has she begged once for her return or even spoken to Hailey if she were listening? She is the most emotionless mother of a missing child I have ever seen. After all the shocking things she says she has just learned about Shawn, she is not sure what their relationship may be in the future? WTH! How desperately must she be in "love" with this creep? Has she totally burnt out all her brain cells with drugs and morbid music and videos? She knows way more than she is saying! She is still on the "poor ole me" kick. She is concerned about the way SHE feels. Has she ever expressed worry about Hailey being cold, or fed, or scared? No! She knows Hailey is gone. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #611 on: January 14, 2011, 11:52:23 PM »

Where the hell is the distraught mother?? She acts like she is missing her pet rock or something! I still can't get over her demeanor. Has she begged once for her return or even spoken to Hailey if she were listening? She is the most emotionless mother of a missing child I have ever seen. After all the shocking things she says she has just learned about Shawn, she is not sure what their relationship may be in the future? WTH! How desperately must she be in "love" with this creep? Has she totally burnt out all her brain cells with drugs and morbid music and videos? She knows way more than she is saying! She is still on the "poor ole me" kick. She is concerned about the way SHE feels. Has she ever expressed worry about Hailey being cold, or fed, or scared? No! She knows Hailey is gone. 

That's what I have been asking since day one....you know her friends read here and WS and all over, yet she can't even eek out a tear for a child that has been terrorized for 3 yrs no doubt, nor plea for her return or talk to her directly. But, she is worried about being slandered, her health, her boy psycho etc., I  agree again she does know where she is

[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: January 14, 2011, 11:53:52 PM »

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26501844/detail.html

Hailey's Dad Suspected Adkins From The Beginning
By Jocelyn Tovar, KTXS News
POSTED: 9:31 pm CST January 14, 2011

UPDATED: 10:42 pm CST January 14, 2011

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- Hailey Dunn's father Clint is speaking out for the first time since KTXS first released affidavits with shocking information on his daughter's case.

Clint Dunn says he's no longer in contact with Hailey's mother, Billie Jean, since they weren't seeing eye-to-eye before the documents were released and now even more he needed to, "Separate himself from that situation."

Hailey's half sister Chloe wears a tiny shirt with her missing sister's picture on it. Clint says he's holding Chloe a little tighter than usual, "The stress and everything," Clint said, "I'm tired."

Hailey's mom's former boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, was named as the only suspect in Hailey's disappearance: something that didn't surprise Clint. "He's the last person that's seen my baby girl," Clint said, "He's been on the top of my list."

Clint has been in Odessa where he handed out missing person fliers at stores and malls. He says he's been following his own leads and reviewing cases similar to his to try and find his daughter.

"I'm trying to learn the ropes reading up on situations like this," Clint said, "Scenarios, trying to get educated on the situation, you know. Too many of these situations don't turn out good especially each night that goes by."

Each night that passes, Clint says, he's more and more frustrated. Hailey's now been gone for 18 days.

"I feel like nobody's doing enough and everyone's doing so much," Clint said, "I'm going to feel like that until my daughter's found, I feel like I'm not going to feel like it's enough until my daughter's home."

The thing that's keeping him together through all this is the outpouring of love from communities all over the big country. "I can't thank em enough," Clint said, "I didn't know. It's amazing. I didn't know there would be that many people that cared."

We asked Clint about the affidavit's details and he said he doesn't focus on them because they're too upsetting.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: January 14, 2011, 11:53:53 PM »

Is there anything you can share in these accounts?

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: January 14, 2011, 11:56:19 PM »

This one hasn't been uploaded yet, but  have checked out 6 pages/forums and everyone else heard this.....she must be doped out of her mind is this is true, and oh...she'd be disgusted and never talk to him again if he harmed her daughter

Ellis Hughes I know what I heard on KTAB. I even rewound it to make sure I was hearing it right. Billie Dunn said she "loves him" ...If Hailey is indeed "hiding" and scared to go home or call anyone, with her Mom saying that...I'm sure she wouldn't contact anyone now!! Seriously...For the love of all things Holy.
I have really trie...d hard not to be so hard on Billie. And maybe I shouldn't even judge this, but my goodness!! You still love him with the possibility that he took the life of your baby!!?!?!?

Where did you hear the one that hasn't been uploaded yet?

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: January 14, 2011, 11:58:20 PM »

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- Hailey Dunn's father Clint is speaking out for the first time since KTXS first released affidavits with shocking information on his daughter's case.

Clint Dunn says he's no longer in contact with Hailey's mother, Billie Jean, since they weren't seeing eye-to-eye before the documents were released and now even more he needed to, "Separate himself from that situation."

Hailey's half sister Chloe wears a tiny shirt with her missing sister's picture on it. Clint says he's holding Chloe a little tighter than usual, "The stress and everything," Clint said, "I'm tired."

Hailey's mom's former boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, was named as the only suspect in Hailey's disappearance: something that didn't surprise Clint. "He's the last person that's seen my baby girl," Clint said, "He's been on the top of my list."

Clint has been in Odessa where he handed out missing person fliers at stores and malls. He says he's been following his own leads and reviewing cases similar to his to try and find his daughter.

"I'm trying to learn the ropes reading up on situations like this," Clint said, "Scenarios, trying to get educated on the situation, you know. Too many of these situations don't turn out good especially each night that goes by."

Each night that passes, Clint says, he's more and more frustrated. Hailey's now been gone for 18 days.

"I feel like nobody's doing enough and everyone's doing so much," Clint said, "I'm going to feel like that until my daughter's found, I feel like I'm not going to feel like it's enough until my daughter's home."

The thing that's keeping him together through all this is the outpouring of love from communities all over the big country. "I can't thank em enough," Clint said, "I didn't know. It's amazing. I didn't know there would be that many people that cared."

We asked Clint about the affidavit's details and he said he doesn't focus on them because they're too upsetting.

Although I can understand Clint being upset with Billie for bringing Shawn into the house, they were able to put up a united front at first. I wonder what changed? Does he now suspect Billie?

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: January 14, 2011, 11:58:31 PM »

I posted them as they are other nicknames these two used that we can sleuth.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #617 on: January 15, 2011, 12:00:01 AM »

Hailey /Chloe.....HaLeigh/Chloe I know it's coincidence, but another sad similarity

[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: January 15, 2011, 12:00:07 AM »

Ok, I thought there was some info in the accounts and I am not registered. If we find anything else, I'm sure it's not going to be anything good.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: January 15, 2011, 12:00:52 AM »

Ok, I thought there was some info in the accounts and I am not registered. If we find anything else, I'm sure it's not going to be anything good.

Whoops! Ok, I thought there was some info in the accounts and I am not registered. If we find anything else, I'm sure it's not going to be anything good.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.