April 27, 2024, 07:04:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #2 1/12/11 - 1/17/11  (Read 170769 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: January 15, 2011, 02:00:49 AM »

Here it is, they have it mixed in with a bit of SA's old videos...she does say she loves him

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331736

Not only did she say she loved him, but Shawn said "I wouldn't hurt THAT LITTLE GIRL." That says he is distancing himself from Hailey.

Yep~they have both used distancing language from the beginning, that is one of the reason I thought she was hinky from the get go, the other was the one you mentioned-total lack of emtion. I wonder what would happen if someone even asked her to make a plea for her or talk to her directly, not sure she could even do it without it being so contrived.

Yea, NG did but she was with flat affect & had to think of the words to say, no tears but quite a few cracks in her voice.  How many times did she leave those kids alone, tons I'm sure considering she also stated that they at times told someone else besides her where they were going but o no now she states that Hailey was going to be home alone that day & she was worried about it...BS

I also do not believe her that she didnt know the grandmother was considering getting custody, her comment "why didnt anyone tell me" didnt ring as credible that she didnt know others objected to that scum being in the house & God knows what else.   Let's not forget Clint stated that he had a fight with Shawn & we all know what the grandmother has said.

I was wishing that NG would ask the grandmother why she didn't tell mom/dad...would liked to have seen follow-up questioning about that.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #681 on: January 15, 2011, 02:02:40 AM »

Here it is, they have it mixed in with a bit of SA's old videos...she does say she loves him

Not only did she say she loved him, but Shawn said "I wouldn't hurt THAT LITTLE GIRL." That says he is distancing himself from Hailey.

"THAT LITTLE GIRL" - wasn't similar verbiage used by the Anthony's when talking about Caylee?

And exactly the same as Misty Croslin, and CLint's new baby is Chloe AND Miz Nancy bought in to everything Billie told her, and every time she is on states emphatically how she volunteered for the poly and has come on to answer questions, just like she did with Ron Cummings, and Mark Klaas things she (Billie) is the bestest, hoark

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: January 15, 2011, 02:02:57 AM »

ISLAND I guess the other video of Billie hasn't been posted yet. I'm still waiting for it too if you can find it. I wish I had more faith in the law out there. I've always beleived the Texas Rangers were the best. I'm a bit turned off by Tooper Sparky, and the city manager/police spokesman. I don't get sending volunteers out alone although I think they are dedicated and doing a good job. Whey the heck the haven't TES come in there and still on standby beats me. Things are just not adding up with mixed messages.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: January 15, 2011, 02:03:21 AM »

I do have to say I think Clint is really hurting. Although there were many things he should have done, he looks and sounds like a man that loves and misses his daughter. I don't see his demeanor as anything but sincere.
I agree Fanny Mae, this quote from the article Klaasend posted a couple pages back really got to me, I hope he has some support at home - "I feel like nobody's doing enough and everyone's doing so much," Clint said, "I'm going to feel like that until my daughter's found, I feel like I'm not going to feel like it's enough until my daughter's home."
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #684 on: January 15, 2011, 02:06:20 AM »

ISLAND I guess the other video of Billie hasn't been posted yet. I'm still waiting for it too if you can find it. I wish I had more faith in the law out there. I've always beleived the Texas Rangers were the best. I'm a bit turned off by Tooper Sparky, and the city manager/police spokesman. I don't get sending volunteers out alone although I think they are dedicated and doing a good job. Whey the heck the haven't TES come in there and still on standby beats me. Things are just not adding up with mixed messages.

Still waiting and I think it was live at the 10 o'clock news according to the dozens of ppl commenting that saw it. I trust the Texas Rangers no doubt, but I missed the presser with Sparky and the city manager although I did read the post about it, I didn't see it.......

I don't think LE is sending the other citizen searchers but the lack of TES when they are right there in Texas bothers me...

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #685 on: January 15, 2011, 02:06:27 AM »

Nancy asked Billie what she has done to help find Hailey, nothing for nothing Billie seemed a bit taken back by that question but replied,  "...called a lot of friends, we put up fliers, talked to media to keep her in the news."  (Might be off a word or two because I was writing a member with an off topic assistance at the same time I was listening).

I normally don't post anywhere but Caylee's forum but I have to here cause this was the ONE thing that has stood out to me during all interviews..the mother responded by not PHYSICALLY going out to search for her daughter..IMHO this sounds just like poor Caylee's case where her immediate family members didn't go out to search for her either...hence something smells not going to say what it could be just it doesn't pass the smell test.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: January 15, 2011, 02:07:26 AM »

"THAT LITTLE GIRL" - wasn't similar verbiage used by the Anthony's when talking about Caylee?

And exactly the same as Misty Croslin, and CLint's new baby is Chloe AND Miz Nancy bought in to everything Billie told her, and every time she is on states emphatically how she volunteered for the poly and has come on to answer questions, just like she did with Ron Cummings, and Mark Klaas things she (Billie) is the bestest, hoark

I think Miss Nancy gave Billlie a raking over the coals last Thursday night when she was on. She was grinding her pretty hard on those question about the drugs being Illegal and Bille said she didn't want to talk about them. She was also pressuring her about the time line and was she sure Hailey was asleep in her bed when she left, and Billie said she didn't touch her. I imagine that was why Billie wasn't back tonight.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #687 on: January 15, 2011, 02:09:25 AM »

I do have to say I think Clint is really hurting. Although there were many things he should have done, he looks and sounds like a man that loves and misses his daughter. I don't see his demeanor as anything but sincere.
I agree Fanny Mae, this quote from the article Klaasend posted a couple pages back really got to me, I hope he has some support at home - "I feel like nobody's doing enough and everyone's doing so much," Clint said, "I'm going to feel like that until my daughter's found, I feel like I'm not going to feel like it's enough until my daughter's home."

I agree, I hope he has a really good support group as I did feel real raw emotion from him~also you know he has to be blaming himself to some degree for not taking her out of that home. I would have done anything to get her away from that toxic house of horrors and I also heard on another video he is trying to get a PI to help search. He also mentioned he appreciated the support, volunteers.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #688 on: January 15, 2011, 02:11:59 AM »

I think Miss Nancy gave Billlie a raking over the coals last Thursday night when she was on. She was grinding her pretty hard on those question about the drugs being Illegal and Bille said she didn't want to talk about them. She was also pressuring her about the time line and was she sure Hailey was asleep in her bed when she left, and Billie said she didn't touch her. I imagine that was why Billie wasn't back tonight.

But she is still somewhat protective of her even though she did ask that question, it's nothing like the assault she did on Crystal Sheffield. I think some of the Friday shows are pretaped aren't they-especially with the long holiday weekend.....

[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: January 15, 2011, 02:18:31 AM »

Still waiting and I think it was live at the 10 o'clock news according to the dozens of ppl commenting that saw it. I trust the Texas Rangers no doubt, but I missed the presser with Sparky and the city manager although I did read the post about it, I didn't see it.......

I don't think LE is sending the other citizen searchers but the lack of TES when they are right there in Texas bothers me...

There is always a laid back southern country style in west Texas  and only in the large cities things are in a hurry. People don't really get in a hurry and take their time and pace themselves. It is maddening if you aren't use to it, and I cannot say I liked it there. Nice food, pretty woman and music is very important. So is football. Mostly things can wait till tomorrow. Cafe's is where you get all the gossip and the news over gallons of coffee. And everyone had an opinion. There is usually  no one wishy washy. I would love to be sitting in one of those Cafe's today. There's where the news is, if they'll share it with you.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: January 15, 2011, 02:33:45 AM »

IF I don't get to bed and am going to find myself asleep on the computer in the morning.  I am fading fast. I will see you good monkeys tomorrow. It was good being with you tonight.  And try to clean up all the banana peels before you go. 

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: January 15, 2011, 08:55:05 AM »

Good Morning,

Any news on the landfill search yet?
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #692 on: January 15, 2011, 09:00:34 AM »

I wanted to make sure this was grabbed from the bottom of Corey's MS

http://www.myspace.com/the_real_slim_twiggie

So much for no computer. I think LE should be looking for their computer. I ain't buying they didn't have one.

Hailey's friend that posted on Topix said Hailey used a library computer IIRC.

Yes, but what did Shawn and Billie use?

I am pretty sure Billie said on NG that LE took Shawn's laptop.

Ok, so that was another little white lie, because she said one time on Nancy Grace that they didn't have a computer. Another discrepancy.

Just a note, a tech guy told me that XBOX Kinect (sp) can surf the web and all.

True but only if there is an internet connection at the home or within reach already. We have wireless in the house for the lap tops ect. Our wii also attaches to the internet through the same wireless. If we did not have wireless internet then the wii could not connect to the net.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: January 15, 2011, 09:58:51 AM »

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331756

Day 19: Searchers Refuse to Give Up Hope to Find Hailey

Reported by: Austin Kellerman
Saturday, January 15 2011

Colorado City, TX -   One day after learning Shawn Adkins has been named a suspect in the disappearance of Hailey Dunn, volunteers say they refuse to give up their search to bring the 13-year-old back to Colorado City alive.

On Friday, images of investigators sifting through trash at an Abilene landfill in connection with the investigation painted a grim picture. Law enforcement tells bigcountryhomepage.com cadaver dogs got two "hits" at Allied Waste Services. Though law enforcement wouldn't discuss what the "hits" were, it doesn't appear any remains were uncovered. Authorities now say the search at that specific landfill has ended.

Adkins, the boyfriend of Hailey's mother, has been holed up in home in the town of Dunn since failing a polygraph exam last week. He, along with other persons of interest in the case, is under 24-7 surveillance by law enforcement.

Though authorities have labeled Adkins a suspect, he has not been arrested. Colorado City's City Manager Pete Kampfer said law enforcement likely needs to discover more evidence before charging him with a crime.

On Saturday, volunteer searchers plan to gather outside the home where Adkins is staying for a short time. Volunteers have been doing this almost daily. Those involved in the search tell KTAB's Victor Sotelo they walk near the home to "make their presence felt."

Holly Jenkins is one of the searchers who has devoted her time to trying to find Hailey.

"Shawn's across the street watching us," said volunteer searcher Holly Jenkins. "I just have this motherly intuition."

Jenkins is from Midland and vows to stay searching in the community of Dunn until Hailey is found. Freda Radcliff is also involved in the efforts to find the missing girl.

"I'm not feeling to well about the mother or the boyfriend right now," Radcliff told KTAB's Tiffany Tatro earlier this week. "I think it's going to be a horrible outcome," said Radcliff. "The fact that she said she could be found in Scurry County and that they should be looking at both of them. They've done something to her."

Despite her gut feeling, Radcliff says she and other searchers will still focus on their mission.

"I'm here for Hailey. That's the only person that I'm here for," said Radcliff.

"She's a little girl who needs all of us," added Jenkins. "We all should be out here helping."

On Friday, Hailey's mother, Billie Dunn, said she doesn't know if Adkins is involved in her daughter's disappearance. For the first time, she directly addressed her boyfriend.

"Shawn, if you have nothing to hide, I really wish you would talk to he investigators and would get this cleared up," she said.

Officials now say the information that leads to Hailey's safe return is $15,000. They previously estimated much higher at $25,000.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: January 15, 2011, 10:01:53 AM »

Also, past abduction reports from up to a 100-mile radius are being reviewed.
Other reports from past burglaries, "peeping toms" and similar situations are being used to help develop leads. Even sex offenders are being actively questioned throughout the investigation. More interviews of friends, family members and neighbors continue to be conducted by officials as well.

On the HD faceBook, a woman has said she found thru a paid site some sort of incident in Mexico involving Shawn. Charges were never laid as he came back to the USA and Mexico didn't have juristiction. And his cousin's sister had run away last year. She ws going to report it to the admin on FB and it was going to LE.
They did find some memory sticks, etc in the back part of Billie's closet.
When this first started, I believed Billie, the part about LE treating this a s a run away and dragging their azzes. Now, I am waiting for the Shawn & Billie "theme" wedding, just like Ron & Misty.   
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #695 on: January 15, 2011, 10:30:19 AM »

The only Norwood I can find missing is a Kimberly Norwood missing since 1989, list her in New Mexico and Texas.

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #696 on: January 15, 2011, 10:34:47 AM »

Other reports from past burglaries, "peeping toms" and similar situations are being used to help develop leads. Even sex offenders are being actively questioned throughout the investigation. More interviews of friends, family members and neighbors continue to be conducted by officials as well.

On the HD faceBook, a woman has said she found thru a paid site some sort of incident in Mexico involving Shawn. Charges were never laid as he came back to the USA and Mexico didn't have juristiction. And his cousin's sister had run away last year. She ws going to report it to the admin on FB and it was going to LE.
When this first started, I believed Billie, the part about LE treating this a s a run away and dragging their azzes. Now, I am waiting for the Shawn & Billie "theme" wedding, just like Ron & Misty.   

Good morning Katgram. 
What are memory sticks?  tia
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #697 on: January 15, 2011, 10:36:37 AM »

Good morning Katgram. 
What are memory sticks?  tia

A memory stick is a small device that plugs into your computer that you can save information on. They are mainly used so that you can take things from one computer to another.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #698 on: January 15, 2011, 10:38:02 AM »

Thanks Lenie!
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #699 on: January 15, 2011, 10:41:11 AM »

Thanks Lenie!

You are welcome. This is one of my favorite tools.

Also someone had posted that they could not imagine SA and BD using the library computers. I worked at the library for years. You would be surprised. We would have people come in and be on the computer for their allotted 4 hours and then sign in under their kids card so they could have another 4 hours. Contrary to popular belief library computers are traceable by police.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.