April 28, 2024, 08:29:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #2 1/12/11 - 1/17/11  (Read 170844 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #700 on: January 15, 2011, 10:42:40 AM »

ISLAND I guess the other video of Billie hasn't been posted yet. I'm still waiting for it too if you can find it. I wish I had more faith in the law out there. I've always beleived the Texas Rangers were the best. I'm a bit turned off by Tooper Sparky, and the city manager/police spokesman. I don't get sending volunteers out alone although I think they are dedicated and doing a good job. Whey the heck the haven't TES come in there and still on standby beats me. Things are just not adding up with mixed messages.

Fanny, ICBW but I believe TES has a policy requiring that the family of a missing person has to put out a request to TES.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: January 15, 2011, 10:48:04 AM »

Thanks Lenie!

You are welcome. This is one of my favorite tools.

Also someone had posted that they could not imagine SA and BD using the library computers. I worked at the library for years. You would be surprised. We would have people come in and be on the computer for their allotted 4 hours and then sign in under their kids card so they could have another 4 hours. Contrary to popular belief library computers are traceable by police.

Good to know library computers are traceable by police.
Didn't the 911 terrorist use library computers?
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #702 on: January 15, 2011, 10:50:28 AM »

I wonder if Mark Klass' group will become involved with Billie since he defended her so voraciously the other night on NG.
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #703 on: January 15, 2011, 10:50:38 AM »

Thanks Lenie!

Also someone had posted that they could not imagine SA and BD using the library computers. I worked at the library for years. You would be surprised. We would have people come in and be on the computer for their allotted 4 hours and then sign in under their kids card so they could have another 4 hours. Contrary to popular belief library computers are traceable by police.

I am not sure but we had a fella that was sending threatening emails to an ex. They came in the library hunting for him, the same day he got in trouble, just minutes after, he sent her another email and said now I am going to kill you because you called the cops. The cops were not even out of the library when they got a call from hq saying he had sent it. He ended up going to jail.

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: January 15, 2011, 10:53:19 AM »

Thanks Lenie!

I am not sure but we had a fella that was sending threatening emails to an ex. They came in the library hunting for him, the same day he got in trouble, just minutes after, he sent her another email and said now I am going to kill you because you called the cops. The cops were not even out of the library when they got a call from hq saying he had sent it. He ended up going to jail.

Good.  Exactly where he belongs!   
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #705 on: January 15, 2011, 10:54:59 AM »

Just wanted to say: My now husband knew that his kids were in a very bad situation after the divorce. He tried for custody with no luck because they could not prove anything. For 16 years he paid child support to his ex so that his kids could live with him. He allowed her to do whatever she wanted as far as claiming the kids on government assistance, to claiming them on taxes just so he could have physical custody of them and keep them out of harms way.

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: January 15, 2011, 10:57:46 AM »

Just wanted to say: My now husband knew that his kids were in a very bad situation after the divorce. He tried for custody with no luck because they could not prove anything. For 16 years he paid child support to his ex so that his kids could live with him. He allowed her to do whatever she wanted as far as claiming the kids on government assistance, to claiming them on taxes just so he could have physical custody of them and keep them out of harms way.

to your husband!
Worth every penny to keep his kids safe.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: January 15, 2011, 11:06:06 AM »

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331756

Day 19: Searchers Refuse to Give Up Hope to Find Hailey

Reported by: Austin Kellerman
Saturday, January 15 2011

Colorado City, TX -   One day after learning Shawn Adkins has been named a suspect in the disappearance of Hailey Dunn, volunteers say they refuse to give up their search to bring the 13-year-old back to Colorado City alive.

On Friday, images of investigators sifting through trash at an Abilene landfill in connection with the investigation painted a grim picture. Law enforcement tells bigcountryhomepage.com cadaver dogs got two "hits" at Allied Waste Services. Though law enforcement wouldn't discuss what the "hits" were, it doesn't appear any remains were uncovered. Authorities now say the search at that specific landfill has ended.

Adkins, the boyfriend of Hailey's mother, has been holed up in home in the town of Dunn since failing a polygraph exam last week. He, along with other persons of interest in the case, is under 24-7 surveillance by law enforcement.

Though authorities have labeled Adkins a suspect, he has not been arrested. Colorado City's City Manager Pete Kampfer said law enforcement likely needs to discover more evidence before charging him with a crime.

On Saturday, volunteer searchers plan to gather outside the home where Adkins is staying for a short time. Volunteers have been doing this almost daily. Those involved in the search tell KTAB's Victor Sotelo they walk near the home to "make their presence felt."

Holly Jenkins is one of the searchers who has devoted her time to trying to find Hailey.

"Shawn's across the street watching us," said volunteer searcher Holly Jenkins. "I just have this motherly intuition."

Jenkins is from Midland and vows to stay searching in the community of Dunn until Hailey is found. Freda Radcliff is also involved in the efforts to find the missing girl.

"I'm not feeling to well about the mother or the boyfriend right now," Radcliff told KTAB's Tiffany Tatro earlier this week. "I think it's going to be a horrible outcome," said Radcliff. "The fact that she said she could be found in Scurry County and that they should be looking at both of them. They've done something to her."

Despite her gut feeling, Radcliff says she and other searchers will still focus on their mission.

"I'm here for Hailey. That's the only person that I'm here for," said Radcliff.

"She's a little girl who needs all of us," added Jenkins. "We all should be out here helping."

On Friday, Hailey's mother, Billie Dunn, said she doesn't know if Adkins is involved in her daughter's disappearance. For the first time, she directly addressed her boyfriend.

"Shawn, if you have nothing to hide, I really wish you would talk to he investigators and would get this cleared up," she said.

Officials now say the information that leads to Hailey's safe return is $15,000. They previously estimated much higher at $25,000.

I find it notable in this picture of the three of them that Shawn is holding Billie tightly around the waist but Hailey has distance to the mother & Shawn.   Hailey also looks as if she was told to smile & cant muster it, hunched over shoulders, hands tensely placed (albeit that could just be a teen slump we've all seen when a kid is doing something they rather not be doing).  Also, Billie does not have her hand or arm around Hailey affectionately compared to how she's posed with Shawn.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #708 on: January 15, 2011, 11:50:57 AM »

Here it is, they have it mixed in with a bit of SA's old videos...she does say she loves him

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331736

Not only did she say she loved him, but Shawn said "I wouldn't hurt THAT LITTLE GIRL." That says he is distancing himself from Hailey.

Yep~they have both used distancing language from the beginning, that is one of the reason I thought she was hinky from the get go, the other was the one you mentioned-total lack of emtion. I wonder what would happen if someone even asked her to make a plea for her or talk to her directly, not sure she could even do it without it being so contrived.

Yea, NG did but she was with flat affect & had to think of the words to say, no tears but quite a few cracks in her voice.  How many times did she leave those kids alone, tons I'm sure considering she also stated that they at times told someone else besides her where they were going but o no now she states that Hailey was going to be home alone that day & she was worried about it...BS

I also do not believe her that she didnt know the grandmother was considering getting custody, her comment "why didnt anyone tell me" didnt ring as credible that she didnt know others objected to that scum being in the house & God knows what else.   Let's not forget Clint stated that he had a fight with Shawn & we all know what the grandmother has said.

I was wishing that NG would ask the grandmother why she didn't tell mom/dad...would liked to have seen follow-up questioning about that.

The grandmother said she did tell "dad".

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/13/ng.01.html

snipped

GRACE: Have you shared your theory with your son, Hailey`s father?

JONES: Yes, I have. I told him that she was afraid of him.

GRACE: What did he say?

JONES: I don`t remember what he said. I know he was concerned, but I don`t really remember what he said. There were times he would talk to Billie, they would get into an argument. So I guess they just quit talking to each other.

GRACE: To Billie Dunn, Hailey`s mother. What is your response?

BILLIE DUNN: It appalls me. Why would nobody tell me this? If she was concerned about that, why not tell me or Clint a long time ago? And I never heard of anybody fighting me for custody until tonight, just now.

GRACE: Well, Billie, if she`s telling her grandmother and the grandmother`s telling the father, she is telling people! She`s telling people she was afraid of your boyfriend.

BILLIE DUNN: Why didn`t her grandmother not tell me or her father, is what I`m saying.

snipped

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: January 15, 2011, 11:57:07 AM »

ISLAND I guess the other video of Billie hasn't been posted yet. I'm still waiting for it too if you can find it. I wish I had more faith in the law out there. I've always beleived the Texas Rangers were the best. I'm a bit turned off by Tooper Sparky, and the city manager/police spokesman. I don't get sending volunteers out alone although I think they are dedicated and doing a good job. Whey the heck the haven't TES come in there and still on standby beats me. Things are just not adding up with mixed messages.

Fanny, ICBW but I believe TES has a policy requiring that the family of a missing person has to put out a request to TES.

Jan 7 TES confirmed the family had been in contact with TES but LE has put them on standby and told them if they were needed they would call them

<snipped>

The Dunn family has requested that Texas Equusearch takes part in the search for 13-year-old Hailey Dunn, according to TES member Cheryl Manchac.
Manchac says TES has been in contact with local law enforcement and they are currently on standby to assist.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=328916
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: January 15, 2011, 12:09:40 PM »

I wonder if Mark Klass' group will become involved with Billie since he defended her so voraciously the other night on NG.
I saw where Mr. Klass was "defending" and being nice to Billie on the show.  I kinda thought he was playing "good cop" to put her at ease so she might feel comfortable saying or revealing something of importance.  Y'know, I bet Nancy has producers that have encouraged her to play it safer, so to speak, after the Melinda Duckett event.  JMO
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #711 on: January 15, 2011, 12:12:04 PM »

The only Norwood I can find missing is a Kimberly Norwood missing since 1989, list her in New Mexico and Texas.

I have not been here in a long time and hope I don't get into trouble, but here is what I have found in Re: the missing cousin.

Darlene Blevins I found out that Shawns cousin that went missing her name was Allison Norwood they ruled her disappearance out to be a Runaway also. Wonder if there are any flyers out about her does anyone know?
18 hours ago · LikeUnlike ·
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Find-Hailey-Dunn/165260016852020

Roy Burnett Nothing specifically except that he and shawn are like brothers. The day I read on coerys fb that his sister was a runaway, and knowing how close he and shawn are, I thought somehow corey could be connected to hailey's case as well as shawn.
Thursday at 11:27pm via Facebook Mobile · 2 peopleLoading... ·

Theresa Ledsome Right. Corey has a sister that is missing since November.
Yesterday at 12:06am ·

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=143655969026269&id=1171963059

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: January 15, 2011, 12:25:46 PM »

Also, past abduction reports from up to a 100-mile radius are being reviewed.
Other reports from past burglaries, "peeping toms" and similar situations are being used to help develop leads. Even sex offenders are being actively questioned throughout the investigation. More interviews of friends, family members and neighbors continue to be conducted by officials as well.

On the HD faceBook, a woman has said she found thru a paid site some sort of incident in Mexico involving Shawn. Charges were never laid as he came back to the USA and Mexico didn't have juristiction. And his cousin's sister had run away last year. She ws going to report it to the admin on FB and it was going to LE.
They did find some memory sticks, etc in the back part of Billie's closet.
When this first started, I believed Billie, the part about LE treating this a s a run away and dragging their azzes. Now, I am waiting for the Shawn & Billie "theme" wedding, just like Ron & Misty.   

Good morning Katgram. 
What are memory sticks?  tia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USB_flash_drive

"A USB flash drive consists of a flash memory data storage device integrated with a USB (Universal Serial Bus) interface. USB flash drives are typically removable and rewritable, and physically much smaller than a floppy disk. Most weigh less than 30 g (1 oz).[1] Storage capacities in 2010 can be as large as 256 GB[2] with steady improvements in size and price per capacity expected. Some allow 1 million write or erase cycles[citation needed] and have a 10-year data retention cycle.[3][4]"

Wikipedia. (2011). USB flash drive. Retrieved from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USB_flash_drive

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: January 15, 2011, 12:28:09 PM »

Jan 7 TES confirmed the family had been in contact with TES but LE has put them on standby and told them if they were needed they would call them

<snipped>

The Dunn family has requested that Texas Equusearch takes part in the search for 13-year-old Hailey Dunn, according to TES member Cheryl Manchac.
Manchac says TES has been in contact with local law enforcement and they are currently on standby to assist.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=328916
There was a feeling that LE in general was leery of using TES after the HaLeigh Cummings case .TES went beyond searching and did investigation ( Donna Brock, LDT, Voice stress test etc.) and are afraid it could hamper prosecution. Also having volunteers records (personal information )available to others. Or maybe the family isn't pushing for it.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: January 15, 2011, 12:29:36 PM »

If I am reading right, it is that LE is denying TES access or keeping them at bay if you will, to go in and search.

http://www.facebook.com/LET.TES.SEARCH.FOR.HAILEY

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: January 15, 2011, 12:32:30 PM »

I saw where Mr. Klass was "defending" and being nice to Billie on the show.  I kinda thought he was playing "good cop" to put her at ease so she might feel comfortable saying or revealing something of importance.  Y'know, I bet Nancy has producers that have encouraged her to play it safer, so to speak, after the Melinda Duckett event.  JMO

I wish that were the case but his empathy is merely a poor judgement in character in this case.  He's also spent too much time criticizing local law enforcement instead of focusing on what is most important here, that is finding out what happened to Hailey & who is responsible.   While I admire Mark in other respects, this is not the first time he has missed the obvious & his focus was clouded by other factors.  Billie has already contradicted herself & flat out lied on that show several times to indicate to both Mark & Nancy that they are not dealing with a distraught mother whose focus is purely to find her "missing" daughter.   When he went thru the "I admire Billie for..." comment I literally didnt know if I wanted to throw pillows at the TV or go throw up, maybe both.   I agree Nancy has backed off a bit from being a pitbull to guests after enduring what I felt was an unwarranted civil suit from Melinda's grandparents but I think it is more than that.   In the Haleigh Cummings case she gave too much empathy to Ron, in the Caylee Marie case she gave too much empathy to those scummy lying grandparents, nope sometimes it just is a poor judgment in character & having the inability to see she is being lied to beyond her first impression.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: January 15, 2011, 12:41:45 PM »

Boyfriend Now Considered Suspect in Hailey's Disappearance

"They also took a computer from the home of Shawn Adkins' mother that Adkins is believed to have used."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331537

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: January 15, 2011, 12:43:58 PM »

"They also took a computer from the home of Shawn Adkins' mother that Adkins is believed to have used."

Quoting myself, the article also says "The release of those affidavits followed the release of shocking documents Wednesday that show Billie Dunn and Shawn Adkins failed polygraph exams concerning Hailey's disappearance, held a party after reporting her missing, purchased illegal drugs, and continue to change the stories they're giving to investigators. "

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #718 on: January 15, 2011, 12:48:52 PM »

Yep, and IIRC KXTS has the link to the affadavits......the info within those was incredibly disturbing and sad when you consider a child had to live in that type of home, almost as if she was invisible since it appears Billie is more concerned with her BF than her own daughter. Good to see you again Searching

Quoting myself, the article also says "The release of those affidavits followed the release of shocking documents Wednesday that show Billie Dunn and Shawn Adkins failed polygraph exams concerning Hailey's disappearance, held a party after reporting her missing, purchased illegal drugs, and continue to change the stories they're giving to investigators. "

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: January 15, 2011, 12:53:07 PM »

If I am reading right, it is that LE is denying TES access or keeping them at bay if you will, to go in and search.

http://www.facebook.com/LET.TES.SEARCH.FOR.HAILEY

I agree that this local LE isnt the most proficient & may be going about this investigation less than stellar compared to larger departments more verse & equipped to handle it but the FBI is in on the case & I have to believe that there has to be a reason we are not aware of as to why they are not allowing TES in.   It is confusing because other groups are obviously searching & I cant say for sure what it is even if I might have an opinion as to what it could be.   I've had some frustration myself how this investigation is running, moreover the communication is poor & contradictory but we're not there on the ground so its hard to project why.  Since Billie & Shawn have been noted to have so many inconsistencies in what they've said thus far, it could very well be that LE knows more than we do at this point & working an angle we are not aware of...one can hope.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.